The wierdest tier you've ever seen. but the team seams normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK well I havn't written one of these in a while. while I've been away I've gotten tired of OU, tired of UU, and tired of Uber. my brothers and I therefore decided to make our own tier, one that mixed all of them up. the requirements for this is that you have 1) a single UBER(no more then one but you must have one), 2) at least one OU(as many as you want as long as you fill the other requirements), and 3) at least one UU

well to make shure it's known this is a WIFI team and I think it will work but I want to know what Smogon thinks. (I don't have platinum so don't tell me to use tutor moves please)

so my lead

Tyranitar @ life orb

Adamant
252ATK/252SPEED/4HP
EQ
stone edge
dragon dance
crunch

OK yeah. I'm going for a SS team and this guy is essential to it. please note I'm not resurrecting the SS team that everybnody had that always swept with Garchomp. my brother got tired of him and banned him(mine wasn't that great anyway so I'm fine). Well it's the standard DD set and it works very well. I'm thinking however to try to get the ultra deffencive set..... sudgestions?

Rhyperior @ leftovers

Relaxed
252HP/156ATK/100DEF
EQ
stone edge
mega horn
substitute

Rhyperior is a favorite of mine, and he finnaly has a good special def to go along with him. the ability is SOLID ROCK if you're wondering so the ability is good. If you've been to my thread you'll know that I messed up the EVs, well I did and I plan on rebreeding but it will have relaxed and these moves so it shouldn't make to much of a difference in rating. a very nice bulky sweeper.

Cradily*Biollante* @ leftovers

Carefull
252Hp/252DEF/4DEF
Seed Bomb
Stone Edge
Rest
Sleep Talk

yes, it's Flail's awesome giveaway Cradily. this is one of my two status absorbers and it works extremely well in the sand. a definite choice for my UU.

Dialga @ leftovers

Bold
252HP/56DEF/200SPDEF
Toxic
Rest
Sleep Talk
Earth Power

My UBER and it's pretty good. however I'm SRing for a offencive one(among other things) so once I get one I'll change it. the set's pretty straight forward, you Toxic everything and stall them down to their deaths. EP is for the steels that come in to block toxic once they find out what I'm doing.

Magnezone @ Salac Berry

Modest
92HP/230SPATK/188SPEED
ThunderBolt
HP[ice]
Substitute
Magnet rise

I stole this set from Justinawe because I needed him to be a bit bulkier. the only difference is that I have HP ice since cradily takes care of my swampert problem. The Salac Berry will kick in when I've used three subs and then I can sweep things that used to be faster than me I hope it works. I can still change it

Dugtrio @ Choice Band

Adamant
252ATK/252SPEED/4HP
EQ
Stone Edge
Sucker Punch
Ariel Ace

Probably the best revenge killer in the game now that Deoxs E is locked into Ubers. it does its job extremely well and never ends a battle without a KO.

Threats? anything that can take out my Magnezone and then wall phisical attacks. I REALY need more SPATKers so I'm open to suggestions. like I said I'm SRing for a mixed Dialga but would there be a better choice(barring heatran)? well read, rate, and enjoy.

I don't know how people are supposed to rate this. You "made up" your own tier and will be using this team against 2-7 people, depending on how many times your mom gave birth.

Or are you using this in Uber WiFi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)