The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
SM OU 1: PDC vs. menci - 50.01/49.09 A B-rank stall player vs a player I don't know much about. Should be a good game?

SM OU 4: John vs. ict - 35/65 ict's an S-rank player whose confidence is only rivaled by the gods. No way he's losing

SM OU 5: ABR vs. Mazar - 43/57 ABR's one of the best OUers at the moment and he's going to bring his usual stallish/bulkiest/gayest team with a Scald-less Toxapex carrying Infestation to slowly try to chip away at his opponents' HP, but I have a feeling Mazar is gonna bring a Substitute Heatran with Magma Storm and Toxic, which will annihilate ABR's team

ORAS OU: BKC vs. Get this Money - 58/42 GTM is on a hot streak right now, so zero surprise if he wins. But BKC is still BKC. He's good at almost everything Pokemon, which makes me green with envy. Nice ratings format too btw (clearly as I'm jacking it)

DPP OU: -Tsunami- vs. xray - 40/60 skill-wise, xray should win easily and convincingly, unless hax shows up

SM OU 4: Gondra vs. Pearl - 49/51 From what I've seen, Gondra's the more skillful player. However, I have a soft spot for the underdogs (and gay people in general), so rooting for Pearl

BW2 OU: Posho vs. ZoroDark - 65/35 ZoroDark is a solid player, but I just don't see Posho losing to anyone (minus any hax) for the next 4 weeks

SM OU 1: Leftiez vs. Lysergic 50/50 both equally aggressive players with exciting unnecessary double switches. One of those matches that could really go either way

BW2 OU: McMeghan vs. dice - 69/69 let's get a room and watch reruns of Golden Girls together

GSC OU: k3nan vs. Lavos - 20/80 Lavos' so good at this shitty tier that k3nan is wetting his pants at the thought of having to sit through a drawn out game of GSC against him

SM OU 2: -Snow vs. Trosko - 60/40 Snow is one of the best OU players on Smogon, yet he's still so underrated. Trosko's been pretty impressive too, so this should be a hard fought game

Jsaok is a cutie and extremely rare art! I'm rooting for France, Europe and Italy! Shoutouts to Snow-, Mounts, Tsunami, Pearl "the BasedGod" has told me you are all capable of leading your teams to greatness remember to keep honesty in your hearts though this will guide you. shoutouts to smogon and the tournament directors for running an excellent tournament, this has been so exciitng and legit. I love you guys so much also if you ever need advice feel free to shoot me a pm on here or discord, I'm here for you. -Jsaok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)