Assman :
Lucix
Our troops :
SS OU : Bdlc langfr-225px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png
SS OU : Lucix 1200px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
SS OU : Amir JPEG_20190922_224538.png
SS OU : UmPM téléchargement (1).jpeg
SS OU : zS flag-800.png
SS OU : Ismakhil Un-photographe-poursuivi-en-justice-par-un-singe-a-cause-d-un-selfie.jpg
SS OU : hidden 9782100789580-001-X.jpeg
SS OU : cherif18 ( ça me fume ptdr) 1235733-prodlibe-2019-0920-greta-thunberg.jpg

Even their format is unviable. Jesus fuck. Their logo's cool, at least.

After this absolute atrocity of a game, I am hereby OFFICIALLY DECLARING UmPM to be UNVIABLE
Thank you for your time.

ALL THE UK vs Argentina game for those interested in watch, all of the times are based on GMT-3

1 True Lycan vs SM Larvitar - Friday 2PM
High Impulse vs Kyundai - Saturday 1:20 PM
The Hallows vs mamawebos rodriguez- Saturday 7 PM
p2 vs ElectricityCat - Saturday 5 PM
Hamhamhamhamham vs MegaLucario Saturday 6 PM
bugzinator vs Gonz@lo - Saturday between 3-6 PM
Gingy vs Makesuit - Sunday

VAMOS LA BANDA

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion

After this absolute atrocity of a game, I am hereby OFFICIALLY DECLARING UmPM to be UNVIABLE
Thank you for your time.
.. did anyone really financed his patreon so he can make this absolute atrocity of a post ?

Force à toi UmPM, balec des attaques gratuites d'un vieux pecno qui se branle sur ses waifu pillows pour gratter des likes sur un jeu pegi 3, montre que t'as encore la niaque et ca passera tranquille !

zS

this is all a moo point
is a Top Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion

Thank you for your time.
The last time I saw a good game where one of the two players was Tsunami goes back to... Never. When your strong point on pokemon is shitposting I would not allow myself to say bad things of the other newer players. But farming likes on a PEGI 3 game and going into the spotlight by mockery when you're not even viable makes me feel pitifull about you

Thank you for your time.
I don't understand how can someone waste that much time only at trashtalking people. Take care of ur family, of your friends, invest your time in something that will make you pass for something other than the retarted that you are. Please, do it for all of us.

UmPM Il est chelou le poto fais pas gaffe, on continue à tryhard et ça le fera mon reuf keep going.

Thank you for your time.
remember when an "UNVIABLE" player beat you in the Ubers open ? And btw thanks for everyone for the support i had the game and i know i made some mistakes as we all do but my laptop let me down i kept clicking skip turn but it kept freezing on me and gg to my opponent.

LOOOOOOL I wasn't expecting this many goons to come out of the woodwork.
.. did anyone really financed his patreon so he can make this absolute atrocity of a post ?

Force à toi UmPM, balec des attaques gratuites d'un vieux pecno qui se branle sur ses waifu pillows pour gratter des likes sur un jeu pegi 3, montre que t'as encore la niaque et ca passera tranquille !
This was a nice attempt at using my own words to attack me; I see what you did there, bro. However, your grammar is really pretty bad. I know that you're a foreigner, so let me help you out a bit. The phrase you are looking for is, "did people really finance his patreon so he can make posts as atrocious at this one?" And to answer your question....yes, I do have some minor patreon support.
UmPM don't listen to clowns like shake, he shits on everyone because it's the only way he can get attention. just learn from your mistake and come back stronger for the next one
Actually, I shit on people because I find it to be entertaining. I don't really care what the masses think. I merely spoke my mind on this issue. This fledgling tournament player is clearly unviable; I'd rather not give him false hope like the rest of you seem to be doing.
The last time I saw a good game where one of the two players was Tsunami goes back to... Never. When your strong point on pokemon is shitposting I would not allow myself to say bad things of the other newer players. But farming likes on a PEGI 3 game and going into the spotlight by mockery when you're not even viable makes me feel pitifull about you
God, the grammar and spelling in this post is making it hard for me to take you even remotely seriously; I know that you're foreign, but jesus. Anyway, I'll respond. Do you have a trophy? No. I don't even know who the hell you are.

I do know that you're irrelevant, though. And if you're irrelevant, you're most likely unviable. So, there's that. Clowns have to stick together, I suppose.
I don't understand how can someone waste that much time only at trashtalking people. Take care of ur family, of your friends, invest your time in something that will make you pass for something other than the retarted that you are. Please, do it for all of us.

UmPM Il est chelou le poto fais pas gaffe, on continue à tryhard et ça le fera mon reuf keep going.
Ah yes, the classic "omg I don't know what else to say so I'll bring in some real-world examples of things he could be doing instead of wasting his time hating on people on a Pokemon site." Why are you on this site, bro? I assume that you like to play Pokemon with your friends, and maybe even participate in tournaments.

Although, it appears that you haven't played in any relevant tournaments yet, but that's okay! I'm sure you'll be ready for the big stage eventually. Anyway, to return to my earlier point, I write the posts I do on this site because I find it to be entertaining. The same way you like to play Pokemon, I enjoy bashing people on here. It's as simple as that. People spend A LOT of time building and playing on this site. I spend a fraction of that time writing my posts. Now that the math is in front of you, do you understand my viewpoint? Also, AT LEAST SPELL 'RETARDED' RIGHT!!! LIKE COME ON!!!!!!!!

remember when an "UNVIABLE" player beat you in the Ubers open ? And btw thanks for everyone for the support i had the game and i know i made some mistakes as we all do but my laptop let me down i kept clicking skip turn but it kept freezing on me and gg to my opponent.
I really don't remember that at all. That really doesn't mean anything, honestly LOOOL I don't even play Ubers, and I never did. Well, I'm glad that your spirits seem to be high after that absolutely awful excuse of a Pokemon game. I look forward to seeing your future games! I will say, though, as a closing note, saying that you only made "some mistakes" is a bit of an understatement. I'm sure you'll improve in the future, though....maybe! At least your grammar seems pretty decent for a foreigner; I shall respect you a bit more for that.

Anyway, I will continue to be calling people unviable based on small-sample sizes during the course of this tournament. Who will be the recipient of the next UNVIABLE DECLARATION? If you want to avoid my hate, trying playing early in the morning, maybe between the hours of 5-10 AM Central time. I'm not gonna be watching replays of this awful round.

Last edited:
This was a nice attempt at using my own words to attack me; I see what you did there, bro. However, your grammar is really pretty bad. I know that you're a foreigner, so let me help you out a bit. The phrase you are looking for is, "did people really finance his patreon so he can make posts as atrocious at this one?" And to answer your question....yes, I do have some minor patreon support.
*as

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
LOOOOOOL I wasn't expecting this many goons to come out of the woodwork.

Actually, I shit on people because I find it to be entertaining. I don't really care what the masses think. I merely spoke my mind on this issue. This fledgling tournament player is clearly unviable; I'd rather not give him false hope like the rest of you seem to be doing.

God, the grammar and spelling in this post is making it hard for me to take you even remotely seriously; I know that you're foreign, but jesus. Anyway, I'll respond. Do you have a trophy? No. I don't even know who the hell you are.

I do know that you're irrelevant, though. And if you're irrelevant, you're most likely unviable. So, there's that. Clowns have to stick together, I suppose.

Ah yes, the classic "omg I don't know what else to say so I'll bring in some real-world examples of things he could be doing instead of wasting his time hating on people on a Pokemon site." Why are you on this site, bro? I assume that you like to play Pokemon with your friends, and maybe even participate in tournaments.

Although, it appears that you haven't played in any relevant tournaments yet, but that's okay! I'm sure you'll be ready for the big stage eventually. Anyway, to return to my earlier point, I write the posts I do on this site because I find it to be entertaining. The same way you like to play Pokemon, I enjoy bashing people on here. It's as simple as that. People spend A LOT of time building and playing on this site. I spend a fraction of that time writing my posts. Now that the math is in front of you, do you understand my viewpoint? Also, AT LEAST SPELL 'RETARDED' RIGHT!!! LIKE COME ON!!!!!!!!

I really don't remember that at all. That really doesn't mean anything, honestly LOOOL I don't even play Ubers, and I never did. Well, I'm glad that your spirits seem to be high after that absolutely awful excuse of a Pokemon game. I look forward to seeing your future games! I will say, though, as a closing note, saying that you only made "some mistakes" is a bit of an understatement. I'm sure you'll improve in the future, though....maybe! At least your grammar seems pretty decent for a foreigner; I shall respect you a bit more for that.

Anyway, I will continue to be calling people unviable based on small-sample sizes during the course of this tournament. Who will be the recipient of the next UNVIABLE DECLARATION? If you want to avoid my hate, trying playing early in the morning, maybe between the hours of 5-10 AM Central time. I'm not gonna be watching replays of this awful round.

I HAVE A TROPHY
I HAVE A TROPHY
EVERYONE MUST GIVE ME ATTENTION

View attachment 249531
Anyway brother, take a tea and let people have fun, it seems that it bothers you that new players are joining the great scene, we all have errors and its human to have bad games as good games g_g LET'S GO UMPN
I'll shed some light on my actual thoughts on this. I'm a bit conflicted on this issue, because, as I've said before, I really like watching two garbage players duke it out. Their bouts often provides crazy amounts of entertainment value, which are then often carried over to my predictions. On the other side of the coin, though, I really don't like the thought of such an abysmally low standard of play being linked to what I consider to be one of the premier tournaments on the site. I know it's just the play-ins, and not the actual tour, but that doesn't mean that we should be subjected to such a piss-poor level of play on multiple occasions. This is why expanding SPL to 14 slots. for example, is an absolutely absurd idea. We have nowhere near 120 competent people on this site, let alone 140. I've always been in favor of reducing SPL to 10 slots, even, but that's not going to happen so. Anyway, those are my thoughts on the issue. I don't really like the notion that such clearly unviable players even have a chance to be in this tournament simply because the site feels it needs to cater to the masses of some random 3rd world country.

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
That you believe yourself more than the other new players calling them infeasible just because you have won spl and Wcop, it does not make you better at all you are lowering yourself to a cringe level that what gives you is bad reputation, better have fun watching the games and learn of these new players because if you are going to continue making fun of the truth all your posts will be INVIABLE.

I have something that you will never have and there are two values respect and humility.

GO ARGENTINA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)