The World Cup of Pokémon 2020 - Qualifying Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOOOOOL I wasn't expecting this many goons to come out of the woodwork.

This was a nice attempt at using my own words to attack me; I see what you did there, bro. However, your grammar is really pretty bad. I know that you're a foreigner, so let me help you out a bit. The phrase you are looking for is, "did people really finance his patreon so he can make posts as atrocious at this one?" And to answer your question....yes, I do have some minor patreon support.

Actually, I shit on people because I find it to be entertaining. I don't really care what the masses think. I merely spoke my mind on this issue. This fledgling tournament player is clearly unviable; I'd rather not give him false hope like the rest of you seem to be doing.

God, the grammar and spelling in this post is making it hard for me to take you even remotely seriously; I know that you're foreign, but jesus. Anyway, I'll respond. Do you have a trophy? No. I don't even know who the hell you are.

I do know that you're irrelevant, though. And if you're irrelevant, you're most likely unviable. So, there's that. Clowns have to stick together, I suppose.

Ah yes, the classic "omg I don't know what else to say so I'll bring in some real-world examples of things he could be doing instead of wasting his time hating on people on a Pokemon site." Why are you on this site, bro? I assume that you like to play Pokemon with your friends, and maybe even participate in tournaments.

Although, it appears that you haven't played in any relevant tournaments yet, but that's okay! I'm sure you'll be ready for the big stage eventually. Anyway, to return to my earlier point, I write the posts I do on this site because I find it to be entertaining. The same way you like to play Pokemon, I enjoy bashing people on here. It's as simple as that. People spend A LOT of time building and playing on this site. I spend a fraction of that time writing my posts. Now that the math is in front of you, do you understand my viewpoint? Also, AT LEAST SPELL 'RETARDED' RIGHT!!! LIKE COME ON!!!!!!!!

I really don't remember that at all. That really doesn't mean anything, honestly LOOOL I don't even play Ubers, and I never did. Well, I'm glad that your spirits seem to be high after that absolutely awful excuse of a Pokemon game. I look forward to seeing your future games! I will say, though, as a closing note, saying that you only made "some mistakes" is a bit of an understatement. I'm sure you'll improve in the future, though....maybe! At least your grammar seems pretty decent for a foreigner; I shall respect you a bit more for that.

Anyway, I will continue to be calling people unviable based on small-sample sizes during the course of this tournament. Who will be the recipient of the next UNVIABLE DECLARATION? If you want to avoid my hate, trying playing early in the morning, maybe between the hours of 5-10 AM Central time. I'm not gonna be watching replays of this awful round.
6167DA9D-8AF3-45FF-8678-54E976322220.jpeg

I'll shed some light on my actual thoughts on this. I'm a bit conflicted on this issue, because, as I've said before, I really like watching two garbage players duke it out. Their bouts often provides crazy amounts of entertainment value, which are then often carried over to my predictions. On the other side of the coin, though, I really don't like the thought of such an abysmally low standard of play being linked to what I consider to be one of the premier tournaments on the site. I know it's just the play-ins, and not the actual tour, but that doesn't mean that we should be subjected to such a piss-poor level of play on multiple occasions. This is why expanding SPL to 14 slots. for example, is an absolutely absurd idea. We have nowhere near 120 competent people on this site, let alone 140. I've always been in favor of reducing SPL to 10 slots, even, but that's not going to happen so. Anyway, those are my thoughts on the issue. I don't really like the notion that such clearly unviable players even have a chance to be in this tournament simply because the site feels it needs to cater to the masses of some random 3rd world country.
Wow, ten years have passed and you're still a prat. Grow some pubes, buddy, I think you've had enough time for that, being a spoiled edgy kid went out of style at the same time that you last won something relevant. It seems that your 120 "competent players" list is no longer taking you seriously, and you're here trying to piss off some "third worlds" just to satisfy your thirst for attention. Small dick energy.

14, 16, 12, 10 teams, it doesn't matter; the point here is you're pissed because some random unknown guys from a country that you didn't even cared if existed, are getting the chance to play this Wcop while you're struggling to made it onto your country's roster because they want your retirement ASAP. Anyways, I wish you the best of lucks on getting a life out of Smogon and moving from your mommy's basement. xoxo

Wow, ten years have passed and you're still a prat. Grow some pubes, buddy, I think you've had enough time for that, being a spoiled edgy kid went out of style at the same time that you last won something relevant. It seems that your 120 "competent players" list is no longer taking you seriously, and you're here trying to piss off some "third worlds" just to satisfy your thirst for attention. Small dick energy.

14, 16, 12, 10 teams, it doesn't matter; the point here is you're pissed because some random unknown guys from a country that you didn't even cared if existed, are getting the chance to play this Wcop while you're struggling to made it onto your country's roster because they want your retirement ASAP. Anyways, I wish you the best of lucks on getting a life out of Smogon and moving from your mommy's basement. xoxo
I literally don't play Pokemon because I don't find it entertaining anymore. I'm not really trying to play in this tournament, so your comment here is pretty off-base. My points are pretty simple:

1. I find bashing people to be entertaining, so I make these posts
2. I don't think the quality of our best tournaments should be diluted just to appease a bunch of irrelevant players.

idk who the hell you are by the way, but congrats on being omega irrelevant for the past decade, since apparently you know me somehow ?_? It's not like you or your country of unviable players is going to accomplish anything in this tournament anyway...so who really gives a fuck.

Well, since I'm already here, I might as well respond to the clown who deleted his post.

Fuck your trophies if they make you lose your values, I am not interested in what you have won years ago because being a trash as a person also makes you a trash as a player.
By the way it is iconic that you try to call a nation a meme when you are just a retired old man looking for fun in insulting and denigrating new players just for having won tournaments in the past, the truth I thank you for making me laugh but I have no more time to lose in you, take a tea, go reflect and then maybe you can feel better about yourself, good luck with that.
The first line is just blatantly untrue LOOL Have you ever heard of, I don't know, Lavos Spawn for example? Also, Argentina is most certainly a meme. It's filled with a bunch of irrelevant players who most likely aren't going to accomplish anything on this site. I wish you good luck, though! Perhaps you can be the blind squirrels that fluke into finding some acorns in this tournament. Also, why would I need to feel better about myself? This entire situation is making me feel pretty happy, honestly LOL This is entertaining as hell.

Last edited:

ithrowrocksatkids

Banned deucer.
I literally don't play Pokemon because I don't find it entertaining anymore. I'm not really trying to play in this tournament, so your comment here is pretty off-base. My points are pretty simple:

1. I find bashing people to be entertaining, so I make these posts
2. I don't think the quality of our best tournaments should be diluted just to appease a bunch of irrelevant players.

idk who the hell you are by the way, but congrats on being omega irrelevant for the past decade, since apparently you know me somehow ?_? It's not like you or your country of unviable players is going to accomplish anything in this tournament anyway...so who really gives a fuck.

Well, since I'm already here, I might as well respond to the clown who deleted his post.

The first line is just blatantly untrue LOOL Have you ever heard of, I don't know, Lavos Spawn for example? Also, Argentina is most certainly a meme. It's filled with a bunch of irrelevant players who most likely aren't going to accomplish anything on this site. I wish you good luck, though! Perhaps you can be the blind squirrels that fluke into finding some acorns in this tournament. Also, why would I need to feel better about myself? This entire situation is making me feel pretty happy, honestly LOL This is entertaining as hell.
Yea retard don’t speak unless you have smogon clout and get off to 2D 8 year old anime girls!!!!

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
Let's also not forget the fact that he's friends with the people in charge so he can get away with it, even though they banned some buzzwords from his repertoire to make it look like they care! Arguing for player inclusion to have more arguments for topics they need to get their opinion through, then supporting to make their life in competition to be hell, ah, love it. And if they don't do anything they can't be blamed either, that's absolute genius. "No, no, that's not on me, I do everything i can for a great enviroment, really!"

Also nice game people, you're an absolute beast Savouras , ready to hear more from your unsolicited shittalk, now that you can back it up with such a performance.

Let's also not forget the fact that he's friends with the people in charge so he can get away with it, even though they banned some buzzwords from his repertoire to make it look like they care! Arguing for player inclusion to have more arguments for topics they need to get their opinion through, then supporting to make their life in competition to be hell, ah, love it. And if they don't do anything they can't be blamed either, that's absolute genius. "No, no, that's not on me, I do everything i can for a great enviroment, really!"

Also nice game people, you're an absolute beast Savouras , ready to hear more from your unsolicited shittalk, now that you can back it up with such a performance.
I haven't even said anything that bad. All I did was call one guy unviable because he played an absolutely terrible game. Surely, I should be allowed to do that in 2020, even with all the sjws running around. Also, how on earth is the guy who got banned for being a nazi attempting to call me out for making people feel unwelcome? LOL what kind of hypocrisy is this?

Last edited:

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
I haven't even said anything that bad. All I did was call one guy unviable because he played an absolutely terrible game. Surely, I should be allowed to do that in 2020, even with all the sjws running around. Also, how on earth is the guy who got banned for being a nazi attempting to call me out for making people feel unwelcome? LOL what kind of hypocrisy is this?
While you are at the unviable arguments, I'd take one of those free grammar checks for foreigners!

Am I the only one who kept staring at his picture and smiling? No joke bruh but your brown skin and with those spectacles on it is cute and handsome at the same time
I'm a foreigner too , can you teach me English? I'm bad at grammar
You write posts for small patreon support? Ewww come on bro your standard is much above this. No trophies = unviable? so help me get one and then write a post calling me viable, I'll give you amazon gift cards right then and there (again very serious)
Thanks in advance

Ps: I don't know why but after writing three-four words in this post I scroll up to see his cute picture..
Ps: share snap id

As a member of the unviable club, I want to send my regards to our glorious unviable leader Tsunami. Every time I choke in important games, I am closer to my goal of being as terrible as you are!

Also, I see no SOMALIA in the english line-up. Therefore... Go Argentina! You gotta recover the Memelvinas Islands!

Last edited:

I appreciate your mention and ironic comment pasy_g for my name.
Unfortunately you wont hear any unsolicited shittalk from me cuz im usually respectful to other players especially to those non intelligent ones who talk shit with the first opportunity they get when i never bother with them.
And since you mentioned my performance when we meet in a tournament ill make sure to perform well enough to expose and 6-0 your hateful ass so get done with the nazi jokes and hateful comments so we can get to play sometime instead of just talkin shit from forums like bitches do.

Am I the only one who kept staring at his picture and smiling? No joke bruh but your brown skin and with those spectacles on it is cute and handsome at the same time
I'm a foreigner too , can you teach me English? I'm bad at grammar
You write posts for small patreon support? Ewww come on bro your standard is much above this. No trophies = unviable? so help me get one and then write a post calling me viable, I'll give you amazon gift cards right then and there (again very serious)
Thanks in advance

Ps: I don't know why but after writing three-four words in this post I scroll up to see his cute picture..
Ps: share snap id
call me unviable daddy shake

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
I appreciate your mention and ironic comment pasy_g for my name.
Unfortunately you wont hear any unsolicited shittalk from me cuz im usually respectful to other players especially to those non intelligent ones who talk shit with the first opportunity they get when i never bother with them.
And since you mentioned my performance when we meet in a tournament ill make sure to perform well enough to expose and 6-0 your hateful ass so get done with the nazi jokes and hateful comments so we can get to play sometime instead of just talkin shit from forums like bitches do.
Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding then, i somehow got a different impression after your "keep losin bro i thought indians make big balls plays" speech in SPL, which i begged for.

Niko

is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
tsuclown.jpg

that's so stupid why would you waste hours in explaining why you shittalk if you say you don't care about what masses think? you're just pretending to be cool telling people that started playing yesterday they're bad. everybody knows that, what's the point? Posho 's post was way more cool man

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Just move on, guys, and don't continue with this charade. You might be labeled as the most unviable trash ass player to ever exist, but that holds next to no weight when it comes from just a mere person who gets off provoking the masses. You all have the potential to become good, top, valuable players if you put your mind to it: giving in to petty insults won't you guys any good.

Take this from the dude who started out as:
1590664440295.png
and
1590664550507.png
, but somehow would wound up making back-to-back finals in Smogon Tour and getting an individual trophy on the second try. :blobuwu:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)