The World Cup of Pokémon 2020 - Qualifying Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alumn

Sukcesu cena
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
How is live going Shake? Looking at your power rankings/predictions it's tough for you I guess. Stop posting, you will save us some time and you will have a lower bill for internet + electricity. Let's look at what you have posted in SPL (the previous)

I won't say when you last Team Tour was played (maybe because you're so UNVIABLE that no one choosed/drafted you). BIHI was playing team tournaments, just not on Smogon (there are other communities but not my fault if no one invited you).

(Past) WCoP Europe player and ST playoff. Saying if someone is trash requires some knowledge, something you're lacking because of your brain tumor.
there is more of it (like saying that Teclis is "dogshit" in ADV OU for SPL), you have one post right before your eyes on page 2.
Why we banned Lavos for 1 situation on Smogon Classic semifinal, when Shake disrespect my mans in all teamtours (SPL, WCoP, Snake) ?
Shake taunt, we're replying to that taunt, he's happy because he has attention and the circle closes. If we tolerate this, then be sure that Smogon will get even worser by users like Shake. I don't give a fuck if someone shittalk to me, the ring will show who is better prepared and has more skill + I usually consider that great talkers are little doers. But don't you dare saying that someone is trash. Someone had to train for that place, prove to managers that he can be a good addition to the team.
And read some books for new words, all your prediction/pw posts in 4 words "probably unviable trash doghit" (those are the most used words by you)

Shake taunt, we're replying to that taunt, he's happy because he has attention and the circle closes. If we tolerate this, then be sure that Smogon will get even worser by users like Shake. I don't give a fuck if someone shittalk to me, the ring will show who is better prepared and has more skill + I usually consider that great talkers are little doers. But don't you dare saying that someone is trash. Someone had to train for that place, prove to managers that he can be a good addition to the team.
And read some books for new words, all your prediction/pw posts in 4 words "probably unviable trash doghit" (those are the most used words by you)

yawn. why use new words though when I can just label you (who the hell are you actually LOOL wtf I don't even remember predicting against u nvm ur not on the sheet so ur omega irrelevant) and the other irrelevant players as 'trash' and incite this much of a reaction from u clowns LOL use ur brain vro

Last edited:
Real talk now, i dont get all the rage against shake, he does exactly what everyone here should do at mons/competitive game communies w/o remuneration: have fun. Hes not great anymore, but def knows what it takes to be on top, play well and win games. Some times he sounds ridiculous, pathetic or cancer, but i dont remember a single time he was personally disrespectful to anyone on this site, differently of half these irrelevant clowns that have been shitting around. Telling someone is bad at the game is ~not~ ok, but using personal stuff to attack him is way worse and should not be acceptable. He has results backing up his "arguments", what do people have to back up shit like "you are a virgin" or "you are a bad person"?LOLOLOLO. I dont think hes specially the one who needs to grow up here.

Anyway, if you are considered a bad player, an unviable loser or shit like that, get motivation of the people you like and focus at becoming better. Pratice and keep doing your shit, you will get there eventually. If shake's opinion is way too relevant to you, im sorry but you gotta start thinking more about your perspective of the game. And actually if you care too much to what people think, just show up results: shake and the rest will drink your fucking kool-aid when you do so.

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
In an effort to bring this thread back on topic after all the trash posts, I will analyze this game.

In-depth Analysis:
popoling would have easily been 6-0ed had his opponent’s Mew have Stored Power instead of Psyshock.
+6 252 SpA Mew Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Unaware Clefable: 141-166 (35.7 - 42.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
+6 252 SpA Mew Stored Power (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Unaware Clefable: 147-174 (37.3 - 44.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

is that so?

Also, Shake's type of smogtours culture makes playing in front of the Smogon crowd incredibly stressful and unfun, and I would be glad to see it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)