The World Cup of Pokémon 2022 - Captain Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
The captains picked for the 15 qualifying teams are:
For the remaining 13 teams, captain signups will stay open until the full player signups will go live on the 16th of May 23:59pm GMT-4. After that no changes can be made anymore to the captains, so make any changes in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
To have the perfect balance between the oldest and newest generations of the Banana Meteor, boomers and zoomers decided to have a break for now and go for a healther path. Tama and Mncmt will be the captains this year, and we fully believe theyre gonna lead us for the direction of our second win in this tournament.

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
We will close manager signups for all main event teams on Saturday, May 14th, @11:59PM EST and will select the manager pairs over the following 24 hours! Please make sure to signup before then if you wish to have a chance to manage!

To have the perfect balance between the oldest and newest generations of La Furia Roja, boomers and zoomers decided to have a break for now and go for a healther path. Me (as a captain) and London Beats will be the leaders this year, and we fully believe we're gonna lead Spain for the direction of our first win in this tournament.

To have the perfect balance between the oldest and newest generations of La Furia Roja, boomers and zoomers decided to have a break for now and go for a healther path. Me (as a captain) and London Beats will be the leaders this year, and we fully believe we're gonna lead Spain for the direction of our first win in this tournament.
After a long meditation process I have decided to offer the Captain position to my loyal brother Trosko who will be leading our country to the maximum success. This will also allow me to surpass John as the best overall player in Smogon WcoP history. It definitely is a challenging task but I will do my best to get past his record. Go Spain.

Co-Captain is still my buddy London Beats

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)