The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Italy! Oh wait...
Yeah they didn't want you :/
the Great 0ne: Hi
Tricking: hey
the Great 0ne: Why isn't snowcristal on team italy
the Great 0ne: is it because you didn't want her
Tricking: I think they didn't want her because of what happened last year

I wonder what team you end up on when your team doesn't want you.

stfu valentine

let the record publicly reflect that team Asia is a trophy caliber team and that we would never stoop so low as to include scum such as valentine in our roster, eligible or not.

this is coming from the team that is starting pttp in oras when he hasn't ever played it

that is all, please continue your typical wcop activities and have a wonderful day

stfu valentine

let the record publicly reflect that team Asia is a trophy caliber team and that we would never stoop so low as to include scum such as valentine in our roster, eligible or not.

this is coming from the team that is starting pttp in oras when he hasn't ever played it

that is all, please continue your typical wcop activities and have a wonderful day
post wcop line up

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Disclaimer: All unbiased opinions presented in this post are solely those of the WhiteQueen and do not necessarily represent those of the Smogon staff, TDs, and its community.

This team requires no introduction, as I've been trashing them ever since seeing their line up in the sign-ups thread. The perpetually weakest U.S. team, at #14, team U.S. Central.

U.S. Central

Captain: Zebraiken
Co-Captain: theurbandear -- sorry don't know you

ORAS 1: d0nut -- sorry don't know you either
ORAS 2: Improbable -- and you as well :(
ORAS 3: Living So Zambian -- I only recognize the name because one of my biggest gay fans messaged me this during the Style lock down, "You can refer to very strong users: BKC, Tesung, Dice, Reyscarface, Ojama, Living So Zambian and other big names if you want any kind of help to pratice and teambuild for this game." Guess that means he's supposed to be good?
ORAS 4: Sam -- he hosts the OUPL tournament. Guess that means he's good too?
ORAS 5: Zebraiken -- the last two or three times I got paired against him in tournament matches, unforeseen circumstances forced me to withdraw from our games. Hope he doesn't take that to mean that I'm afraid to play him. I am not afraid of a NU-caliber player
BW: Finchinator -- a motherly figure (Kevin Garrett v2.0) who's a good teammate and a quality player. With that said, you're quite delusional to think that this team can make it out of round one. You told me Central would be strong this year when we chatted. Fucking liar
DPP: Laurel -- this is not sarcasm. I honestly think you are a very good player. You just need to grow some balls and stop being a Reek. Stop putting some so called "big name players" on a pedestral, quit choking on dicks like a homosexual when you're not even lucky enough to be one, and channel some of that Ramsay swagger

ADV: e7e -- sorry don't know you
GSC: Cased -- CasedVictory, CaseKace, RiCH HOMiE CA$ED, Bodybag Bongrine, CasedVictory, Versace Python Cased, ßasedVictory, CasedVictorie, CASEDVICTORYYYYYYYYYY, and MYNAMEISCASEDVICTORY. I know all of his nicknames if that even means anything. Oh. beat Earthworm and I'll be your bitch
RBY: Golden Gyarados -- sorry don't know you

Subs:
fatty -- dude was a poor man version of me in BW UU. Now he's a poor man version of me in ORAS OU
Hikari -- kokoloko's successor... I can't say much more without getting multiple infractions
jpw234 -- I haven't seen my new friend play enough yet to make an accurate assessment
moony -- I think he enjoys warming benches more so than actually playing
Mr.378 -- sorry don't know you

the people ragging on and making fun of stallion for complaining about laurel unnecessarily going crit fishing and getting it whilst having three amazing options to switch in after he had already made a dumb unnecessary sac that nearly led to him getting swept should probably shut the fuck up

RBY

xtra$hine
ortheore
Hipmolee
Bedschibaer

Jackal
FAFUS
MetalGro$$
Mambo

GSC

Earthworm
Isa
Bekins
Cased

ADV

Golden Sun
Reyscarface
CyberOdin
McMeghan

DPP

Panamaxis
Iconic
Kevin Garrett
ToF

BW

SkillinJah
Jirachee
Robert.
Nova

Smurf.
Lightchu
Papai Noel
CTC

ORAS

Tom Bus
Rain.
Tokyo Tom
SoulWind

Doppelsoldner
Veni Vidi Vici
-Tsunami-
Daftmau5

Dr.Zeni$
Cicada
BLOOD TOTEM
Xray

Get Backer
TDK
Toxzn
Escavalier

Destiny Device
WECAMEASROMANS
Sam
D4RR3N

Adam
Aim
Improbable
Babidi1998

go ocn *-* !

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Leremyju has agreed to take over the power rankings from team 13 onward. My power rankings career officially ends now. I need to focus all my attention on my trophy collecting career at this point in my life in order to achieve that elusive rainbow collection. Thanks everyone for your positive feedback and great show of enthusiasm. Maybe I'll come out of retirement someday.

Leremyju has agreed to take over the power rankings from team 13 onward. My power rankings career officially ends now. I need to focus all my attention on my trophy collecting career at this point in my life in order to achieve that elusive rainbow collection. Thanks everyone for your positive feedback and great show of enthusiasm. Maybe I'll come out of retirement someday.
Dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)