The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Defeated ipl 2-0 in a game that was a hell of a lot closer than 2-0 can show

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost to speeder mateur, 0-1, a critical hit and rolling literally minimum damage against his last pokemon defeated me.

sorry team central ;_;

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i beet al 3 6-0 dey n00berts!!!!!!!!!!!

(contacted havak, sending a pm to mind, ar hasnt been on in FOREVER)

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I lost to baris n_____n

bad team matchup for me, i played bad. Wasn't feeling too hot, rem told me not to battle, but didn't feel like waiting. lol gg

jooo gg

GERMANY FOR WIN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::justin:

Uh oh. I have an avatar bet with shiki to see who wins between august and stat. Please stat, let dear Gato stay.

Got PM's from both _flygon_ and Linck. I was online all day and didn't bump into you guys (I saw husk but he wasn't ready), so it must be a timezone thing. We'll figure something out.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Im having problems to contact my opponents, apparently Mortus wont be here until 27 iirc, Junior and me are total different timezones (3 AM here when he goes active) and i cant find Cristal anywhere, i cant even find his/her username with the "Members List" option. This may take a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)