Light-kun vs. skarm
Lady bug vs. Jackal
DawnBringer vs. bosgoed
imperfectluck vs. Gouki
Magmortified vs. Krack
Sarenji vs. Ripchord

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I beat Junior. Would have preferred it to not go with hax but hey there's no way to know how it would have gone if I hadn't gotten it since it was so early in the match (turn 2)

Go Canada!

And I should be available starting tomorrow until the deadline. Sorry I wasn't here sooner dawn, I was out of town for the last few days.

UK had it won on 3 seperate occasions.

lol
eh, its actually debatable now if my crit at the end of my match mattered, and it kinda made up for it after my move missed as there would have been no need for a crit if my move hadnt missed

eh, its actually debatable now if my crit at the end of my match mattered, and it kinda made up for it after my move missed as there would have been no need for a crit if my move hadnt missed
He's talking about Kevin vs. Kinneas. Ultimately I misplayed the ending anyways.

And yeah, august, he didn't account for luck. ;]

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm exclusively referring to the KG vs. Kinneas match.

He's talking about Kevin vs. Kinneas. Ultimately I misplayed the ending anyways.

And yeah, august, he didn't account for luck. ;]
oops my bad lmao, I got mixed up because three matches were played. Yes, that other match was very long and haxy. I should have given KG a heads up that their might of been lag as Kinneas/I were in an hour uber tour match due to lag/stall

Forgot to say, I'm going on holiday tomorrow so a quick good luck to everybody (especially UK & Metro!!). Do us proud..!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Chill out brits they said it was a long battle obviously there's going to be some luck involved!! (If there wasn't that'd be luck by itself!!)

The moral of the story is that America is the best.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I would just like to point out how many times he didn't have any paralysis. One of my Pokemon died almost exclusively from weather while it was stalled out.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
lol fucking excellent

i said pre tournament i wanted metro to crush UK, and it looks like this happening

go metro! fuck them britsies up!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would just like to point out how many times he didn't have any paralysis. One of my Pokemon died almost exclusively from weather while it was stalled out.
On the turn in which the unfortunate target was hit with a critcal hit and was fully paralyzed three turns, it needed just one of them to execute the healing move.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
no it didn't, the 3rd turn he was clearly trying to use protect which he would have needed 2 of to survive another surf lol

so only 2 paras mattered really. i mean it was still insane luck, but don't try and make it worse than it really was

Taylor

i am alien
no it didn't, the 3rd turn he was clearly trying to use protect which he would have needed 2 of to survive another surf lol

so only 2 paras mattered really. i mean it was still insane luck, but don't try and make it worse than it really was
It was insane enough to win them the match though, wasn't it? Had it used the recovery move, the game would have continued. Not to mention the paralysis inflicted was inadvertent.

Anyway, hats off to KG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)