The World Cup of Pokemon v2.0 - Captains/Roster Formations Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only Lexay. :)
Uhm and yes btw peter_pan told me also to take part for Europe East, but he couldn't post it yet.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Asia will win bitches! I have my voodoo dolls ready with needles stuck up the ass!

Edit: As a note to Jackal, finalizing my subs, main team is done mostly.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This tournament already belongs to canada, everyone else should just pack it in while they are still ahead.

Note to all Captains: I have edited the original post to include people who have signed up between the time I posted the topic and now for convenience. I still encourage you to search the original topic for peoples second options. It would be awesome if you could get the rosters to me by later today or early tomorrow, thanks :)

Also Mekkah should be back on the 17th iirc Lexay which is fine to include him. Check his signature it says there.

EDIT: Posting to say that with this update USA East is incredibly fucking loaded good luck making that cut ^___^ (you will still lose to Canada though after all we have dougbag)

Hey, everyone knows the West of Europe will come out from this as champions, it's just none of you want to admit it!

The team for W/Europe is done, including the subs now.

Also i'm away from the 18th until the 26th of this month, so as long as the deadline for round 1 is two weeks or more it'll be perfectly fine. For the week and a day i'm gone if Haze could make any of the decisions needed, like subs and stuff.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lexay
Cerberus
Mekkah
Devilkid
Ulti
peter_pan
Nowster
meddle
-The unknown
-Siphai

Things may still change. Will post finalized team tomorrow.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lexay I have meddle on justins team its up to meddle who to play for I guess!

for now Jackal these are the people Im sure about :

Warthog
gdpt
Syberia
Obi
Batpig
ls
Noobster
Floppy
Lesm46

Im not sure if Lesm is with USA Central but if not I want him for Team USA Westside. Im not sure if ls is serious about playing or not because I havent seen him play for awhile, if not then Chicken/zerowing/wraith will fall into that spot.

zerowing and Chicken are my subs for now.

The South America's Team right now would be:

Anyone
Conker
180.ROGER
Soujiro San
Hairy Pimp
Mosh
Hill
Batistutu

subs:
~Yu-Ri-Oh
~Mizuno

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Team Azn:

Anomalous **
goofball *
VIL *
Groudon80 *
MoP *
Cromat *
husk *
Council *
vapicuno *
cook *
Raikou21 *

* -> Captain
* -> Main team
* -> Sub

Yeah, Ill be the only captain not in the main 8. I feel these guys will do better and if someone is fucking up, I can always sub myself in. This isn't absolutely sure, Ill tell you guys by tomorrow. There is one extra sub, should be decided by tomorrow.

Also, to the guys who don't make it, don't fret, there's always next year, just keep practising. You're still part of [Azn] and can cheer your country on! You can also help people in the team by giving them practise and advice on teams.

I tried to make this team for the best of the team, if you think I was partial or have someone better in mind, please do post here so we can think about your suggestion and if good, change before the final decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)