The Wyoming Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Steelicks and I are scheduled for today / tomorrow, since that's the best time that he can do it, so we should be battling soon enough.

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[13:35:02] darck charley has beaten Vulcan Fury[13:35:02] darck charley has beaten Vulcan Fury[13:35:02] darck charley has beaten Vulcan Fury[13:35:02] darck charley has beaten Vulcan Fury[13:35:02] darck charley has beaten Vulcan Fury

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The deadline is in essence, tonight. There are exactly THREE battles left.

Eagle vs. aragornbird

Soujiro San vs. Fool_Hi

Charmeleon vs. Basics (???)

Okay, so, here's the deal. Eagle and Fool_Hi have seem to have disappeared off the face of the Earth. They have until tonight to do their battle with their respective opponent. If under the circumstances neither of them show, and I've been contacted by both aragornbird and Soujiro San, I am going to force the sub rule on them.

*If a substitute has been placed in over a no show opponent, the opponent that has shown and his/her respective opponent will have until Tuesday, Feb. 14th @ 11:59 pm, PST to finish their battle. If there are still troubles starting a tournament match, well... I replace other people with new substitutes. Under the circumstance I run out of substitutes, I'll find people on IRC to see if they're willing to place in the spot. Otherwise, I'll just let the players who have been most available advance.

Charmeleon & Basics: What the hell is up with your communication? I'm confused. ??? I thought you two would manage to make it together to play your match. However, now I'm just lost (:x) to be honest. Find someway to communicate, or I WILL replace you both.

Deadline is 8 HOURS AND 56 MINUTES from this post. Thank you very much. Please don't allow me to put in substitutes!

-Cooridnator Sonuis

EDIT: PLEASE CONTACT ME ON IRC TONIGHT OR ON NETBATTLE. I WILL LEAVE MY COMPUTER ON IDLY BY.

aww so you blame me for disappearing off the earth :(

ill try be online for the rest of the night. even tho im almost always on this long every day. surprised we didnt get our battle yet dsklajfasdj

Sonuis

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fool_Hi said:
aww so you blame me for disappearing off the earth :(

ill try be online for the rest of the night. even tho im almost always on this long every day. surprised we didnt get our battle yet dsklajfasdj
Well, now you haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

Ok man, we haven't played, I tryed to stay online these days but I couldn't find him online. I don't care about losing or winning I just wanna have fun playing so feel free tolet basics advance for the 2nd round if ya want... ty ^^

Sonuis

:( :(

ShinySandslash said:
Balou won fyi, im pretty sure you know but you didnt bold him
That's actually the second time I had to edit your two's battle results. I am not picking on you two. :(

yeah well tayott isn't anywhere, I have school tommorow so whatever either sub me out or sub someone else in =/

Why not just skip to round 2 and have the people who haven't battle yet try to get their battles done in that round(2) and whoever wins out of giga/tayottt and Full Metal/aragornbird face each other. Just to speed things up =/.

Sonuis

0_o said:
Why not just skip to round 2 and have the people who haven't battle yet try to get their battles done in that round(2) and whoever wins out of giga/tayottt and Full Metal/aragornbird face each other. Just to speed things up =/.
It confuses me. aragornbird has been really active. I've not heard from Full Metal or tayottt yet. I sent all three subs PM. They KNOW that they're in as of the moment.

Sonuis

Because of certain complications and troubles with subs: I'm giving aragornbird the win for his match, giga wins his match.

Substituting over Full Metal and tayottt will be...

WaterBomb
Roy

Round 1 is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)