Theorymon's World of Free, 100% Redistributable VGC Ubers (and a bit more)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Playing on cart is a lot of fun, especially on Battle Spot. But even beyond that, VGC is one of the hypest parts of Pokemon to me, its a time where regardless of whether you're from Smogon, Nugget Bridge, Serebii, or whatever, we can all watch and root for some great trainers!

I also happen to love using Ubers, so the VGC 2016 rules have obviously made me very happy! One issue though: that pesky Pentagon rule. It's such a pain in the ass to soft reset for stuff. Really, I think soft reseting is the dumbest barrier into on cart competitive Pokemon!

So this thread is sorta my way of protesting this dumb mechanic: Using only the cloning powers of a Powersav, I'm cloning 100% redistrutable legendary Pokemon, and will give them out for free for as long as I live! Feel free to put these Pokemon in your own trade threads (provided they are free, scamming people isn't cool!), wonder trade them, feed them to a horde of angry Arceus, whatever floats your boat!

Let's just get the rules outta the way first!

The Rules and Details

1. These Pokemon are being given away via GTS.

2. In your posts in this thread, Please give me your In Game Name, GTS message, and whatever Pokemon you deposited. Preferably, you want to deposit an obscure, trashy Pokemon so you won't get sniped.

3. There is no "stock", I'll just keep cloning more! After you got a Pokemon via a previous post, feel free to upload a new mon and post to ask for another!

4. Unlike otherwise noted, these Pokemon have been soft reseted by me.

5. That being said, this thread does accept donations. If you're Pokemon is a Kalos Native 100% redistrutable mon for VGC (or legendary in general, more on that), then it'll get featured in this thread!

6. I'll usually be on around 7-10 PM EST the most consistently, but I'll try to give out mons in the morning when I get the chance!

The VGC Uber Pokemon!

Mewtwo(Deuxmiaou)
IVs: 31/xx/27/31/28/31
EVs: 4HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid Ability: Pressure
Level: 100
Moves:

-Calm Mind
-Psystrike
-Aura Sphere
-Ice Beam
OT: Testingmon ID: 37296
This has the nickname of Deuxmiaou. I was the doofus and deleted the game it came from, so I can't rename it, sorry! Also, this probably isn't the optimal Mewtwo set, but I'm not sure what people use on it the most since I haven't seen much, and this moveset was for a singles Ubers tournament back in XY.

Mewtwo()
IVs: 30/31/31/xx/31/31
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly Ability: Pressure
Level: 71
Moves:

-Low Kick
-Zen Headbutt
-Aqua Tail
-Protect
OT: Theorymon ID: 00635
I haven't actually used Mega Mewtwo X yet, but I'm interested in giving it a shot! This was fittingly the last Pokemon left for me to Soft Reset in my copy of Pokemon X! BTW, you might wanna remove Aqua Tail since it has a very specific niche: I heard people discussing the interesting idea of pairing Mega Mewtwo X with Kyogre, so you could switch in Kyogre and potentially get a surprise KO on Primal Groudon. Also strangely enough, this is the third successful SR as of late that I got while watching Beavis and Butt-Head...

Mewtwo()
IVs: 31/22/31/28/31/1
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 4 SpD
Nature: Quiet Ability: Pressure
Moves:

-Trick Room
-Psytrike
-Fire Blast
-Protect
OT: Yacaw ID: 53489
Yeah a Trick Room Mewtwo... I'm not sure about this thing honestly. I remember Huy or someone using Sassy Mewtwo in VGC 2010 with Iron Ball, and that seemed neat. I had an extra 3DS and game to SR while SRing Giratina and Rayquaza, so I just went to town on this thing. Regardless of its viability, you might wanna replace Fire Blast with something that hits Groudon harder, sucha as Ice Beam or Grass Knot.

Mewtwo()
IVs: 31/31/31/6/29/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Nature: Adamant Ability: Pressure
Moves:

-Zen Headbutt
-Bulk Up
-Drain Punch
-Rock Slide
OT: Felipe ID: 20127
This is an Adamant Mewtwo MarkVII has donated! Now there is one huge problem with Adamant Mewtwo: it fails to outspeed Mega Rayquaza and Mega Salamence, which is a serious problem when they can easily OHKO Mega Mewtwo X! So I'm personally considering changing the EV spread on this thing and maybe trying out some sort of weird bulky Mega Mewtwo X. No idea if it'll work but feel free to try it out with me!

Lugia
IVs:
31/31/31/31/28/31
Level: 50
Moves:

-Calm Mind
-Roost
-Aeroblast
-Psyshock
OT: LegoFigure11 ID: 09388
This is Smogon user Legofigure11 's pretty rad Timid Lugia! Thankfully at level 50, that 28 SpD is only one point off of Special Defense, so Lugia still takes hits almost as well! This is unEVed btw, since Lugia has many different speed options to hit. I'd personally reccomend at least 180 Speed EVs to outspeed Mega Kangaskhan, Palkia, and Salamence before it mega evolves. Also feel free to change the moveset: I just made it CM because I remember that was the most common in Generation showdown (though I think people used Ice Beam over Psyshock), there's also dual screen.

Lugia()
IVs: 31/5/31/28/28/31
Nature: Calm Ability: Pressure
Moves:

-Calm Mind
-Aeroblast
-Roost
-Psyshock
OT: Pezabuelo ID: 23699
Pezabuelo from Nugget Bridge donated this fine Calm Lugia! The 28 in SpA and SpD is pretty annoying, but I dont think it loses out on too much, so if you really want a Calm Lugia, this should do for now! This is also not EVed, in case anyone wants to make their own custom spreads.

Ho-Oh(Guy Fawkes)
IVs: 31/31/30/xx/30/31
Nature: Adamant Ability: Pressure
Moves:

-Brave Bird
-Tailwind
-Sacred Fire
-Protect
OT: Pancake ID: 61762
This is lucariojr 's awesome Ho-Oh! I can't nickname it, but come on Guy Fawkes is a nice silley name right? Also, this has no EVs, since I wasn't sure if I wanted to outspeed Smeargle or not :P

Ho-Oh()
IVs: 31/30/30/0/31/31
Nature: Careful Ability: Pressure
Moves:

-Brave Bird
-Sacred Fire
-Recover
-Protect
OT: Jibaku ID: 28343
Jibaku was posting some sweet calcs for defensive Ho-Oh, so me and him decided to soft reset Impish and Careful respectively, and we got both within hours of each other. This must be some good omen!

While this is UnEVed (only leveled up enough to learn Recover), Jibaku has suggested a pretty nice EV spread for this Careful Ho-Oh: 252 HP / 192 Def / 60 SpD / 4 Spe. This allows Ho-Oh to survive a Kyogre Origin Pulse IN THE RAIN, and also survive two Kangaskhan Double-Edges when it gets Intimidated (hint: sounds like a job for Salamence or Landorus-T!)

Ho-Oh()
IVs: 31/29/31/30/31/31
Nature: Impish Ability: Pressure
Moves:

-Brave Bird
-Sacred Fire
-Recover
-Protect
OT: Theorymon ID: 64264
This is the Impish Ho-Oh I soft reseted! With this nature, Ho-Oh can take on Rock Slides and other powerful stuff more easily! This is unEVed currently, as I'm not quite sure what I want to run on this. I soft rested this specifically because Jibaku showed me some impressive calcs. I'll probably add them here later!

Kyogre()
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/1
Nature: Quiet Ability: Drizzle
Level: 45
Moves:

-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Thunder
-Protect
OT: Albus ID: 33747
Albus Magus 's excellent Trick Room Kyogre he was giving away on Nugget Bridge is now here! Also, be sure to thank Rambo and Nelson Tangela, who where aiding in the giveaway!

This Kyogre is untouched, for those of you who want to be quirky and use Level 49 Kyogre to underspeed Groudon, or want to use a fancy EV spread of some sort.

Kyogre()
IVs: 29/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid Ability: Drizzle
Moves:
-Water Spout
-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Thunder
OT: Theorymon ID: 36493
Yeah seriously... this is quint flawless in the wrong stats ;_;. I was sick of Soft Resting for Kyogre though, and its only one point off of HP thankfully. Otherwise, this is pretty much what you want if you want a fast Kyogre (Or you can be a weirdo like me, and try Scarf Kyogre + Worry Seed Whimsicott and Mega Rayquaza or something)! Also, this thing got Water Spout early thanks to some move relearning in Pokemon X, saves me the effort of raising it to level 90!

Groudon()
IVs: 31/10/30/31/31/1
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Nature: Quiet Ability: Drought
Level: 90
Moves:

-Eruption
-Earth Power
-Hidden Power
-Protect
Get this: I got this freaking thing on my first Master Ball o_O! Not only is this perfect for TR teams that want Special Groudon, this thing also got Hidden Power Ice. Probably my luckiest Soft Reset ever! Also thankfully, a Speed IV of 1 is the same as 0 at level 50. Just note that sadly, I rare candied the Groudon to make sure it had the IVs it did, so this is above level 45 :(

Groudon()
IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31
Nature: Adamant Ability: Drought
Moves:

-Lava Plume
-Rest
-Earthquake
-Bulk Up
This is Jibaku 's amazing Adamant Groudon he got really early this year, glad its finally useful! Totally untouched too, as there are some interesting ways you can EV Groudon. For example, I know Jibaku himself is a big fan of heavy Special Defense investment!

Groudon(Gordon)
IVs: 31/31/31/20-21/30/1
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Nature: Brave Ability: Drought
Moves:

-Bulk Up
-Overheat
-Rock Slide
-Protect
OT: Joseph ID: 37476
This is the really nice Groudon lucariojr soft reseted recently. He named it Gordon, so you too can imagine Groudon smashing some headcrabs!

Groudon(Jasper)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest Ability: Drought
Moves:
-Eruption
-Earth Power
-Dragon Pulse
-Protect
OT: Victor ID: 57754
Hey look, its the first Post-thread donation! vzxt was kind enough to donate this pretty much flawless Modest Groudon whose name is Jasper! I left it untouched except for giving it special attacks and raising it to level 50 via Rare Candy so I could make the more relearner give it Eruption in Pokemon X (handy how much earlier it learns it there).

This Groudon is perfect for those that wanna outspeed TR Groudons while still being a Special Attacker. I personally like to give it 236 Speed EVs to outspeed +speed Smeargle, but theres probably other interesting EV spreads out there too!

Groudon()
IVs: 30/31/30/28/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly Ability: Drought
Moves:

-Hone Claws
-Fire Punch
-Rock Slide
-Protect
OT: JazzyJef ID: 41383
This is JazzyJef's excellent Jolly Groudon! It pretty much does what you want: hits things faster than the usual Groudon, while still using that sweet attack stat unlike Timid! BTW, Hone Claws is only here because GTS isn't cool with Percipice Blades. Make sure you Heart Scale that back in at Fallabor Town!

Groudon(Groundramon)
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid Ability: Drought
Moves:

-Eruption
-Earth Power
-Dragon Pulse
-Protect
OT: Mike ID: 64768
Remember how people acuse some Pokemon of looking like Digimon? Seems like Smogon user flargananddingle took that to heart, as he named his Groudon Groundramon! This is a pretty much flawless Timid Groudon, the only way you can get better is to have a lower attack stat against Foul Play. I even EV trained it and Heart Scaled it in X so it could have Eruption early!

Groudon()
IVs: 31/31/28/31/31/0
Nature: Quiet Ability: Drought
Moves:

-Earth Power
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast
-Dragon Pulse
OT: Adam ID: 17504
This is an excellent mixed Quiet Trick Room Groudon that Smogon's Lugztina toiled to soft reset for! He had a heck of time SRing for this thing constantly getting good spreads and the long nature, but he pulled through and decided to generously donate it! Thanks to the max attack IV, you can actually 2HKO Kyogre and Xerneas with precipice blades!

This Groudon is untouched, in case anyone has more interesting EV spreads to try, or for those people who want to give up Eruption for using a slower, level 49 Groudon.

Rayquaza()
IVs: 30/31/29/31/31/31
Nature: Hasty Ability: Air Lock
Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Protect
-Extreme Speed
Like that Jolly Mewtwo, I actually got this thing on the same day while watching Beavis and Butt-Head o_O. Otherwise, this is what you probably want if you want a Mixed Rayquaza that can take Ice Beams and Water Spouts better than others. It has no EV Spread in case you wanna go specially or physically based. Also just remember: Get the Dragon Ascent tutor at Meteor Falls!

Rayquaza()
IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature:
Jolly Ability: Air Lock
Moves:
-Extreme Speed
-Waterfall
-Protect
-Dragon Dance
OT: Anne ID: 32901
I used to have my Jolly Rayquaza here, but user javieramores has generously donated a Rayquaza with better Special Attack and Special Defense! This is probably what you want if the only Special Attack you care about is Fire Blast.

Rayquaza()
IVs: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Nature: Naive Ability: Air Lock
Level: 76
Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Protect
-Extreme Speed
OT: +Jedi ID: 01405

This is religiousjedi 's awesome Naive Rayquaza! The 27 Attack is a bit of a bummer, but this will still work out well if you want a Specially based Mixquaza that takes priority attacks better!

Dialga()
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/1
Moves:

-Aura Sphere
-Iron Tail
-Roar of Time
-Flash Cannon
OT: Noelle ID: 50305
This is Zari 's amazing TR Dialga soft reset! The 30 SpA is OCD inducing, but Dialga doesn't lose out on any KOs I know of with that thankfully. Just make sure if you wanna max the SpA, to use 248 SpA EVs so you don't waste anything!

This is untouched because TR Dialga has a lot of interesting potential EV spreads. While theres max HP max SpA, I recall seeing a japanese Pokeblog talking about a very physically bulky Weakness Policy variant that could OHKO Xerneas with a +2 Iron Head, which seemed interesting!

Dialga()
IVs: 30/7/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest Ability: (Default)
Moves:

-Iron Tail
-Aura Sphere
-Roar of Time
-Flash Cannon
OT: Okay ID: 43550
This is AegisCave 's awesome Modest Dialga! The 30 HP can be a bit annoying, but thisdoes give you a nice excuse to speed creep :P. This is also untouched, as I haven't had time to train it.

Dialga()
IVs: 31/31/30/20/31/31
Nature: Jolly Ability: Pressure
Level: 51
Moves:

-Iron Head
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Overheat
This thing is... painful. I was soft reseting for a mixed Dialga that wasn't quiet, and instead I got THIS THING. I'm gonna be honest: I'm not confident that a physical Dialga is even that viable. Regardless, I kept it because this spread was just nuts! BTW, something interesting: CB Dialga actually OHKOs 4 HP Xerneas with Iron Head, and 2HKOs max HP Kyogre with Dragon Claw...

Palkia()
IVs: 31/xx/28/31/30/31
Nature:
Timid Ability: Pressure
Moves:
-Spacial Rend
-Hydro Pump
-Earth Power
-Thunder
OT: Patricio ID: 33620
javieramores has once again donated this pretty sweet Timid Palkia! It doesn't have Telepathy like the event one sadly (man that thing is gonna be hard to get), but it also doesn't have a Cherish Ball, meaning they won't know if this is a Trick Room Palkia or not!

Palkia()
IVs: 31/6/31/29/31/0
Moves:
-Spacial Rend
-Hydro Pump
-Trick Room
-Thunder
OT: LegoFigure11 ID: 63740
This is Legofigure11 's Trick Room Palkia! The 29 Special Attack may be a bit of a bummer, but its only one point off of 31 at level 50, so it probably won't make too much of a difference, Especially considering how difficult it is to soft reset Trick Room Pokemon!

Palkia()
IVs: 30/27/31/31/31/31
EVs: 74 HP / 4 Def / 252 HP / 180
Nature: Modest Ability: Pressure
Moves:

-Earth Power
-Aura Sphere
-Spacial Rend
-Hydro Pump
OT: Ceehil ID: 42038
This is a pretty much perfect Palkia that Nugget Bridge user Ceehil generously donated! Now, I'm not quite sure what is up with its EV spread, and being outsped by Timid Xerneas totally sounds like a bummer, but I'm sure some of you guys could make use of a Modest Palkia, right?

Giratina
IVs:
31/28/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Adamant Ability: Levitate
Moves:

-Shadow Force
-Shadow Sneak
-Dragon Claw
-Tailwind
OT: Whale ID: 27911
This is Nugget Bridge user Whale's Giratina soft reset! The 28 in Attack may seem like a bummer, but I don't think it loses any siginfigant KOs thankfully. By the way, this is unEVed, since there are multiple ways to EV Giratina-O. Also, the moveset may seem odd, but I just made so you didn't have to waste BP or Heart Scales for Tailwind / Shadow Sneak. I'd recommend putting Protect in there somewhere. Also, Will-O-Wisp is a pretty nice option if you wanna screw up Mega Kangaskhan!

Zekrom()
IVs: 31/31/18/31/30/31
Nature: Hasty Ability: Teravolt
Moves:

-Dragon Breath
-Slash
-Zen Headbutt
-Fusion Bolt
OT: LegoFigure11 ID: 09388
Not gonna lie: That defense stat is quite a bummer, even though this Zekrom is Hasty. Still though, Legofigure11 was kind enough to donate it, so if you need a mixed Zekrom in emergencies and can deal the worse defense stat, this might still do you some good! This is also untouched, in case you aren't sure if you wanna go physically based or specially based.

Kyurem()
IVs: 31/xx/31/29/30/31
Level: 74
Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Ice Beam
-Scary Face (Changes into Fusion Flare when fused with Reshiram)
-Earth Power
OT: Landon ID: 54158
tennisace was kind enough to donate his slightly imperfect (but still excellent) redisturtable Modest Kyurem to this thread! Thankfully, White Kyurem with 29 SpA still nabs a 2HKO on uninvested Xerneas with no item, so that's pretty nice!

Just remember, you'll need a Reshiram to get White Kyurem, and you need both a Zekrom and a Reshiram to get to the Gnarled Cave in the sky, which has the DNA Splice hidden via the Dowising Rods.

Kyurem(Snowdrake)
IVs: 31/xx/31/29/31/31
Level: 74
Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Ice Beam
-Scary Face (Changes into Fusion Flare when fused with Reshiram)
-Earth Power
OT: Pancake ID: 61762
lucariojr once again saves the day with an awesome soft reset! BTW if you're a fan of Undertale like I am, I bet its nickname, "Snowdrake", might make you imagine Kyurem as a bad teenaged stand up comedian!

Just remember, you'll want a Reshiram to get White Kyurem, and you need both a Zekrom and a Reshiram to get to the Gnarled Cave in the sky, which has the DNA Splice hidden via the Dowising Rods.

Xerneas()
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/29/31
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid Ability: Fairy Aura
Moves:

-Moonblast
-Aromatherapy
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast
This is actually my first succesful soft reset EVER, reseted back in the early days of XY! Also yeah, that moveset is weird, let me explain: It was just something I was testing in Battle Spot Singles Free Battle, since the time I was playing there, a lot of the good teams were so anti Geomancy Xerneas that I wanted to try a different kind of Xerneas. Obviously you'll want to dramatically change this set for VGC!

Xerneas()
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/30/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 4 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Moves:

-Geomancy
-Dazzling Gleam
-Hidden Power Ground
-Protect
OT: Melvilicious ID: 06682
This is Melvilicious 's excellent Hidden Power Ground Xerneas that he was giving away on Nugget Bridge! Note that while Hidden Power actually only hits Primal Groudon as hard as Grass Knot, it has the bonus of actually smacking Aegislash!

Xerneas()
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/30/31
Nature: Modest Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Moves:

-Geomancy
-Dazzling Gleam
-Hidden Power Ground
-Protect
OT: Jess ID: 58115
This is kamikaze17 's Modest Hidden Power Ground Xerneas that he generously donated recently! If you want some extra firepower compared to a Timid one, this is your ticket!

Xerneas(X-Terminator)
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/30
Nature: Hasty Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 24 Atk / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Level: 80
Moves:

-Dazzling Gleam
-Grass Knot
-Close Combat
-Protect
OT: Craig ID: 00981
Mixed Xerneas?! Yeah this is odd, and the 30 Spe is a bit of a bummer, but thankfully it still outspeeds Rayquaza before it mega evolves! Wyrms Eye was kind enough to donate this unusual Xerneas. I tested it out a bit on PS too. The team I tested it on wasn't too good... but it did over 70% to Ferrothorn in the rain with Life Orb, so maybe it has a niche!

Yveltal(Yacaw)
IVs: 25/31/31/28/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 4 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Hasty Ability: Dark Aura
Moves:

-U-turn
-Dark Pulse
-Sucker Punch
-Oblivion Wing
OT: Testingmon ID: 37296
Not my best Soft Reset, but I rushed it since I needed this Yveltal for that XY 3vs3 Ubers tournament waaaaay back then! Also, sadly I can't rename this Yveltal since I deleted the file I caught it from.

Fun fact: The reason this Yveltal is named Yacaw goes back to XY's reveal. We at #Pokemon (now known as the IRC channel #Smogon) were super hyped about the XY reveal, but since we had no names for the legendaries on day 1, we coined our own: Yacaw for Yveltal, and Xeindeer for Xerneas!

Yveltal()
IVs: 31/29/30/xx/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly Ability: Dark Aura
Moves:

-Taunt
-Sucker Punch
-Foul Play
-Protect
OT: Yacaw ID: 53489
This was sorta a special request for a friend of mine: He wanted to use a fast bulky Foul Play Yveltal, and wanted a physical version for Sucker Punch priority. 29 Atk is a bit annoying, but I got this thing pretty fast!

Yveltal()
IVs: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Dark Aura
Moves:

-Dark Pulse
-Snarl
-Disable
-Oblivion Wing
OT: Valérie ID: 26335
This is a perfect Timid Yveltal that kamikaze17 donated from his Nugget Bridge Trade Thread! I left this untouched because theres different things you can do with Yveltal: You could run a more bulky Foul Play abuser, or you could invest in SpA to deal some serious damage with Dark Pulse!

Yveltal()
IVs: 31/1/31/31/30/31
Nature: Modest Ability: Dark Aura
Moves:

-Dark Pulse
-Snarl
-Disable
-Oblivion Wing
OT: Veleste ID: 33272
This is a perfect Modest Yveltal that kamikaze17 also donated from his Nugget Bridge Trade Thread! I left this untouched because I'm sorta wondering about a more bulky attacking spread for Yveltal, but you could just max Speed and SpA and call it a day too.

Last edited:

Theorymon

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Other Stuff

Non VGC Legendary Pokemon

Hey, there are other cart metagames out there besides VGC! As usual, all of these are Free and redisturtable as well!

Articuno()
IVs: 31/xx/31/29/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SpD / 20 Spe
Nature: Calm Ability: Pressure
Level: 78
Moves:

-Substitute
-Roost
-Freeze-Dry
-Sheer Cold
Yeah I know, Articuno... usually considered one of the most pathetic legendaries out there. However, believe it or not, this thing is actually really good in Battle Spot Singles, mostly because its really good at spamming Sheer Cold! In fact, someone used a similar set to this last season with Protect over Freeze-Dry, and got over 2200 points, which is no joke!

Also, I made this Articuno win all the contests, so that shiny ribbion animation can chip away a bit at the timer!

Articuno()
IVs: 31/18/31/30/31/31
Level 70
Moves:

-Freeze-Dry
-Hurricane
-Sheer Cold
-Ancient Power
OT: Lora ID: 27406
kamikaze17 donated this Articuno from his Nugget Bridge trade thread. I've actually never used Timid Articuno before, but I hear people use this nature on Articuno's 2nd most used set on Battle Spot, Assualt Vest. I sorta want to try this, since the Calm set is totally getting an analysis later, so I need to test this too! Feel free to test it alongside with me on Battle Spot Singles! This is untouched, as I have no idea what the heck Timid AV Articuno runs EV wise lol/

Zapdos()
IVs: 31/23/31/31/31/30
Nature: Bold Ability: Pressure
Level: 70
Moves:

-Discharge
-Heat Wave
-Roost
-Hidden Power
OT: Edgardo ID: 16178
kamikaze17 donated this Hidden Power Ice Zapdos from his Nugget Bridge trade thread! Bold Zapdos is one of those viable defensive Pokemon in Battle Spot Singles, and I've also seen varients using Tailwind in Rotations. The 30 Spe is a bit of a bummer, but defenses and Hidden Power Ice are more impotant for Bold Zapdos than investing in a lot of Speed, so it'll still work out. Also, this is untouched, as Zapdos has multiple viable EV spreads.

Raikou(Nanodesu!)
IVs: 31/16/30/31/31/31
Moves:

-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power
-Calm Mind
-Substitute
OT: G.T. ID: 65056
Gothic Togekiss kindly donated his Timid Hidden Power Ice Raikou! It's named Nanodesu!, which sounds like some sort of anime thing to me, but he claims it's an inside joke. Regardless, I wouldn't use Raikou in this year's VGC, but Raikou is pretty good in Battle Spot Singles, and its also an excellent dual screener in Rotations, since it doesn't get immediately annihilated by the dreaded Infiltrator Chandelure! This is untouched as well, since some people prefer bulk to extra special attacking.

Suicune()
IVs: 31/7/31/31/31/31
Moves:

-Aurora Beam
-Mist
-Mirror Coat
-Ice Fang
This is Smogon user flargananddingle 's perfect Modest Suicune, named Soakone! I wouldn't use Suicune at this years VGC, but Suicune happens to be excellent in Battle Spot Singles and Rotations, and is also pretty usable in Doubles and Triples. This Suicune is perfect for those of you who want a bit of extra kick out of Calm Mind Suicune in Singles and Rotations in particular. It's also untouched, as I haven't had time to train it.

Latios()
IVs: 31/3/29/30/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 248 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate
Moves:

-Recover
-Dragon Pulse
-Psyshock
-Calm Mind
OT: Sakura ID: 61472
This Latios was donated by MarkVII ! It does have some blemishes, but its perfectly usable for Battle Spot metagames. I'm not gonna lie though, Battle Spot in general has been very harsh to Latios this gen, so it can be a bit difficult to use. I personally liked it the most in Triples. While theres plenty of Kangaskhan and Sylveon in Triples, I do like how Dragon Pulse ignores positioning. Also, if for any reason Gamefreak does another Battle Spot Inverse ladder, I can gurantee you that Latios is excellent there!

Deoxys()
IVs: 31/31/30/31/26/31
EVs: 6 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Naive Ability: Pressure
Moves:

-Psycho Boost
-Grass Knot
-Extreme Speed
-Knock Off
Man, its crazy that Dexoys-A is obtainable outside events now, yet its stil banned in VGC. Oh well, I'd be pretty skeptical about it anyways! Regardless, Jibaku has donated this very nice Deoxys-A when he least expected it! Who knows, maybe gamefreak will make a gimmick tournament perfectly suited for this Deoxys's capabilities some day...

Heatran(
)(Lavatron)
IVs: 31/29/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Flash Fire
Moves:

-Metal Sound
-Crunch
-Scary Face
-Lava Plume
Smogon user flargananddingle donated this flawless Timid Heatran naed Lavatron. Could Lavatron be the daugther of the legendary Firebot, user of the mighty NEVERMISS KO BOT?! Regardless, while I wouldn't use Hetran in this year's VGC, its pretty excellent in every other Battle Spot ladder, and I think Timid has often been the most used Heatran nature in Singles! This is also untouched, since I haven't had time to train it.

Regigigas()
IVs: 31/31/31/31/30/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpD / 4 Spe
Nature: Careful Ability: Slow Start
Moves:

-Wide Guard
-Knock Off
-Thunder Wave
-Return
Man why couldn't the SpA switch with SpD... well anyways, Regigigas is usually even more pathetic than Articuno, but as it turns out, Regigigas was an incredible Wide Guarder in Festive Feud. This baby has been in a give away before, and it got me #1 in the US for Festive Feud, and #24 Internationally!

Cresselia()
IVs: 30/15/31/31/31/1
Nature: Relaxed Ability: Levitate
Moves:

-Mist
-Aurora Beam
-Future Sight
-Slash
OT: Austin ID: 59713
This is an untouched Relaxed Trick Room Cresselia that AegisCave donated! I know people prefer Sassy, but I'm sure Relaxed is still workable in VGC16 (though man I really need to get a Sassy one too lol). Also, This still works great in Battle Spot Doubles, Triples, and even Rotations! This is totally untouched, even its moveset, has I haven't had time to train it, sorry!

Cresselia(Treblina)
IVs: 31/12/31/31/31/31
Moves:

-Mist
-Aurora Beam
-Future Sight
-Slash
This is an untouched Timid Cresselia Smogon user flargananddingle donated, named Treblina! I probably wouldn't use Timid Cresselia in this years VGC, but I swear I heard about Timid seeing some use last year, so I imagine this is still pretty nice in Battle Spot Doubles!

Terrakion()
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Jolly Ability: Justified
Moves:

-Retaliate
-Rock Slide
-Sacred Sword
-Swords Dance
This is Smogon user flargananddingle 's perfect Jolly Terrakion! I haven't had time to train it sadly, but I wouldn't be training this for this years VGC if I were you (well ok I sorta want to try sash later, but I digress). Thankfully, Terrakion is pretty rad in Battle Spot Doubles and Triples, and is even usable in Singles!

Tornadus()
IVs: 29/31/28/31/31/31
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid Ability: Prankster
Moves:

-Tailwind
-Hurricane
-Taunt
-Role Play
I've seen a few Tornadus in VGC using Role Play and Tailwind, seemed decent enough. This thing is pretty neat in Triples as well thanks to priority Rain Dance and Hurricane ignoring posistioning. the combination of priority Rain Dance and Tailwind also comes in handy for Rotations rain teams! The Attack stat annoys me, but I've heard from some folks that apprently, that's good for Tornadus-T in OU, if you're into OU Wifi Battles I guess!
I caught this on my first Master Ball while watching Beavis and Butt-Head. I swear that show must be some sort of soft reseting good luck charm...

Thundurus()
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Prankster
Level: 54
Moves:

-Thunderbolt
-Nasty Plot
-Hidden Power Ice
-Grass Knot
OT: Michael ID: 27797
This is a nice Timid Hidden Power Ice Thundurus that user kamikaze17 was kind enough to donate! In addition to being viable in VGC, Thundurus also happens to be one of Battle Spot's super stars, being a major force in Battle Spot Singles, Doubles, and Rotations (It has problems in Triples believe it or not). Heck, in Rotations, even Thundurus-T is really common, since in that crazy and fast paced metagame, the free turn Volt Absorb can give you can make or break a game!

Thundurus()
IVs: 30/24/30/31/31/31
Nature: Bold Ability: Prankster
Moves:

-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power Ice
-Thunder Wave
-Taunt
OT: Penguin ID: 24362
kamikaze17 donated this awesome Hidden Power Ice Bold Thundurus, which was soft reseted by Nugget Bridge user 117jokes! This is not EVed, since Bold Thundurus isn also viable in multiple metagames, and tends to use different EV spreads in all of them!

Thundurus(Voltolos)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Calm Ability: Prankster
Moves:

-Thunderbolt
-Swagger
-Thunder Wave
-Taunt
OT: Most ID: 50595
This is that cool German Thundurus that Smogon user Most was giving away! I sorta wonder if Calm is good in VGC or not... I can't tell since I haven't seen as many Thundurus as I was expecting. Still, it is apparently the most common nature for Thundurus in Triples, and while Thundurus itself is niche there, its still totally usable! Like the Bold Thundurus, this is un EVed because I'm not quite sure what spreads are interesting for Calm Thundurus...

Landorus(Tigearth)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Intimidate
Moves:

-Earthquake
-Knock Off
-Rock Slide
-Superpower
This is Smogon user flargananddingle perfect Adamant Landorus-T, named Tigearth! I haven't had time to train it sadly, but I did give it an optimal moveset for VGC16! Turns out, Landorus-T is Battle Spot superstar of sorts as well, being excellent in Battle Spot Singles, Doubles, and even Triples! It's even usable in Rotations, even if its much harder to pull of Intimidate in that metagame.

Zygarde()
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Nature: Adamant Ability: Aura Break
Moves:

-Land's Wrath
-Outrage
-Rock Slide
-Coil
Yeah seriously, quint 31s, why the heck did I get this while randomly throwing Master Balls at Zygarde while watching Netflix, and not on like... Mewtwo or something ;_; Let's hope Pokemon Z makes Zygarde useful!

Zygarde
IVs:
31/31/30/xx/31/31
Nature: Jolly Ability: Aura Break
Level: 82
Moves:

-Dragon Dance
-Land's Wrath
-Rock Slide
-Protect
OT: Matthew ID: 41618
This is Smogon user *Trev* 's nice free Jolly Zygarde, which he gave away over a year ago now! Zygarde's speed isn't all that great, basically speed tying with Rayquaza, and I probably would NOT use this in VGC... but let's hope Pokemon Z makes this Zygarde into something really special!

Non Legendary Pokemon

I'm not gonna offer too many breedable stuff mostly because I'll run out of box space if I do (though if I ever find a good solution who knows). So what I'm gonna do is offer Breedable Pokemon that are especially tricky to get!

Gengar
(
)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves:

-Destiny Bond
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Taunt
Egg Moves: Perish Song / Disable
OT: Victor ID: 26084
WOAH, A SHINY GENGAR! Now don't be fooled: This is NOT the event Gengar with Sludge Wave, this is a Gengar that user vzxt hatched for me since he/she had the right shiny value! But I do want the opponent to think its the event Gengar, since a lot of people assumed that I was running Sludge Wave. This led to a lot of KOed Tyranitars and unexpected Perish Songs! Anyways, you probably will want to add Sludge Bomb if you plan on using this in VGC.

Wobbuffet(
)
IVs: 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Nature: Bold or Calm Ability: Shadow Tag
Level: 70
Moves:

-Encore
-Mirror Coat
-Counter
-Destiny Bond (Charm for Calm)
You know once I started adding some of my bred Pokemon, I was thinking there was something blasphemous about this thread... then I realzied it: I have Jibaku's soul Pokemon, Giratina-O here, but not my soul Pokemon, Wobbuffet! Wobbuffet is pretty much how I made my name, and its actually still pretty nice in Battle Spot Singles! It's especially nasty when paired with Mega Gengar! It's also a massive pain to breed since you need an incense in order to get Encore, which meant giving up either Everstone or Destiny Knot x_x

I also have a Calm variant. It has the same EV spread, but the big difference is that it has Charm over Destiny Bond. I'd recommend Destiny Bond, but note that you can't get Charm back via move relearner, since only Wynaut learns that!

Salamence(
)
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Naive Ability: Intimidate
Level: 65
Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Double-Edge
-Hyper Voice
-Fire Blast
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance / Thrash / Hydro Pump / Dragon Pulse
OT:
Theorymon ID: 64264
This completely flawless mixed Salamence was an absoloute CHORE to breed! Breeding may be much more reasonable this gen, but good lord getting 31s in all stats is still quite a task. I still have leftover Bagons from it ;_;

Greninja(
)
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Naive Ability: Protean
Moves:

-Ice Beam
-Low Kick
-Gunk Shot
-Dark Pulse
Much like Salamence, getting a 6 IV Greninja was not easy stuff, especially since I also needed its hidden ability! I heard someone used a Greninja in a Premier challenge, but otherwise I've never seen one in VGC. It's still pretty good in Battle Spot Singles though, and you see it from time to time in Triples.

Last edited:

Theorymon

Bookmark this post for updates!

Added Pokemon

12/27/2015: vzxt 's Modest Groudon was added!
12/27/2015: Albus Magus's Quiet Kyogre was added!

Smaller stuff / corrections

-Some wrong levels: Terrakion is actually level 51, and Zapdos is level 70.

-Whoopse, accidently listed Quiet Kyogre's Speed as 31, not 1. Thank goodness its 1, underspeeding Groudon is important!

-Corrected Xerneas's listed EV Spread, it had 4 HP instead of 4 Defense

-Corrected the Adamant Groudon's SpA: its actually 26 instead of 25, neat!

-I added the levels of all Pokemon to reduce confusion when asking for trades.

Last edited:

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Dude you're a huge lifesaver, thanks so much for this! Can I get a Dialga please? I deposited a Level 1 Female Growlithe.
IGN: Anthony

Thank you so much in advance man!!! :]

Last edited:
WOWOWOWOW this is amazing

IGN: Silver
Deposit: Wobbuffet male lvl 30
Request: Mewtwo
GTS mess: Smogon

Last edited:
If your looking for donations I can help you out I have plenty to donate. Let me know and I'll donate a few pokemon of your choice. Good luck and thanks for hosting these giveaways I'm sure other people but myself appreciate this:)

Theorymon

Deposit: Beartic female lvl 38
Request: Rayquaza
GTS mess: Smogon
Shoot, I almost forgot: GTS doesn't let you trade the ORAS legendaries with the new moves. You'll still get the mons, but I'll have to replace Dragon Ascent / Percipice Blades with something else for the time being, sorry! If you ESPECIALLY need Dragon Ascent (aka stuck on Soft Reseting hell before Rayquaza), we can organize a private trade. Don't worry though: regardless, its possible to get these moves back ingame thanks to Move relearner / the Dragon Ascent tutor!

Last edited:
IGN: Demyx
Deposit: Lv. 8 Female Whismur
Request: Rayquaza
GTS Message: #smogon

(ray not having dragon ascent isn't a problem, its like a quick trip to the tutor)

Last edited:

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for requesting so soon again but can I get a Xerneas as well please? I deposited a Level 1 Female Hawlucha.
IGN: Anthony

Once again man, thanks so much!!! :]

Last edited:
Thank you for doing this, I will just keep posting :)

Deposit: Maractus male lvl 36
Request: Groudon (Quiet)
GTS mess: smogon

Last edited:
Oh my god! =o

I know my thanks won't be enough.
This is going to save me time to get a VGC team going if there's like a wifi one going to be hosted soon.
Belated Merry Christmas ;_;

fyi the Quiet Groudon is level 90. Just gave you the Adamant one for now, but be sure to put up another mon too!

(Also accidently posted on your wall, sorry!)
omg! Okay, I don't really like asking for multiples, I should have just changed it. Thank you in advance, ok I'll ask for one. ;_;

IGN: O'Connor
Deposit: Bagon level 1, Japanese name
GTS message: Sorry

I didn't mean to get two groudons. I'm sorry. =(

oh nvm, I didn't realize you would trade it to me from there lol, sorry, please ignore my GTS request.

edit: received thanks Theorymon! :)

Last edited:
Deposit: Absol female lvl 23
Request: Dialga
GTS mess: smogon

(I caught a bunch of Absol to save your search time :D )

Last edited:

Theorymon

Oh my god! =o

I know my thanks won't be enough.
This is going to save me time to get a VGC team going if there's like a wifi one going to be hosted soon.
Belated Merry Christmas ;_;

IGN: O'Connor
Deposit: Level 1 Zorua, male
GTS message: 64264
fyi the Quiet Groudon is level 90. Just gave you the Adamant one for now, but be sure to put up another mon too!

(Also accidently posted on your wall, sorry!)

This is awesome! Thanks so much for doing this!

Could I get a Ho-oh? I deposited a female level 22(I think) Linoone. IGN Riku, message is THEORYMON

Theorymon

Yikes I just fell asleep on the computer chair. Sorry I'm gonna have to take a nap for now, don't want to screw up trades!

You guys can continue to upload stuff, just try to make them extra obscure or else they might get sniped! I'll let you know when I wake up if they're still up or not.

Hello,

Thank you for this Giveaway.
I would like to take one Brave Groudon (Gordon)
Deposit: lvl. 1 Male Togepi
IGN: Maike

Awesome giveaway..!
Deposited: female lvl 31 Magikarp
Requested: Mewtwo
IGN: DoubleD

Thank you very much..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)