there are too many pinned threads; here's why.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
this is supposed to be a casual space for Posters new and old. and you're telling me we need FIVE THREADS to make that happen??? sounds like fascism to me...

unpin the ps quotes thread, it's basically unused anyway. it doesn't merit a pin. also put the well index in the guidelines. there, easy

most of the users of this subforum can barely count to three, let alone five! i fear too many potentially legendary Posters-to-be will be intimidated by the current structure (which is literally 1984). mods, thank you for your consideration.

eat the react-rich, and be well,
Ullar

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Your plan should be to write a shuckle fan fiction to placate the masses.
why do i even need a plan

y'all seem to be making some assumptions; i'm an infrequent Poster who makes few waves in Smogoff (due in part to not having shed all the traits that contributed to my spotty past).

i'm an idiot with a flair for the dramatic, and hella ADHD. plans are for boring dorks, just set a fire and work from there imo. can't an honest, hardPosting man simply Post? not everything requires needless continuity or long-term objectives. just Post in the moment, let the text flow. that's all i need.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Genuinely surprised that the pinned total got trimmed. No joke, I'm kinda shocked at it.

In truth, I did feel that the sea of pins was a bit much for an offtopic subforum, particularly one with the casual vibes the mods have been cultivating. Happy to contribute something, I guess. It says something that I chose to not make some "we did it reddit" cringe instead. Here's to '23's Smogoff, y'all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)