NOC There's Actually a Sequel to the Matrix - Day 9 (Deadline Tuesday 10 PM EST)

Ughhh I hate rad's page 34 long post lol. Gives me matrix Martin vibes i.e. a whole lotta talking to make it look like you're contributing

Also I can't believe I forgot to mention nuxl earlier but I've got good feelings

Ynow maybe rad is scum but I promised myself I wouldn’t vote with Hal until he PROVIDES SOME ACTUAL FUCKING EVIDENCE
Hal wasn't the only person scumreading rad lol, it doesn't matter if you don't wanna vote with Hal, vote who you think is scum

This post is weird but I know inferno hasn't really liked Hal since lovers dance and I'm thinking this may just his patience wearing thin

Almost caught up

The more I read the more I think former is town

I'm also starting to get vibes about cb and am wondering if maybe he was let off the hook a little too easily. Admittedly I can't really explain it other than a gut feeling I have, also that attempt at getting on a former wagon looked a little opportunistic

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Almost caught up

The more I read the more I think former is town

I'm also starting to get vibes about cb and am wondering if maybe he was let off the hook a little too easily. Admittedly I can't really explain it other than a gut feeling I have, also that attempt at getting on a former wagon looked a little opportunistic
Who is AM jw

Hal wasn't the only person scumreading rad lol, it doesn't matter if you don't wanna vote with Hal, vote who you think is scum

This post is weird but I know inferno hasn't really liked Hal since lovers dance and I'm thinking this may just his patience wearing thin
Yeah I need to calm down and actually look at the game some more rather than fume at Hal. I’m just going to observe for the rest of the day and re-evaluate tomorrow

idk, I'm mostly annoyed at him for always scum reading me no matter my alignment and for the fact people somehow think he's good at reading me when he's entirely incompetent at it

Asek

Banned deucer.
honersly your entrance was one o the stiffest most akwward thigns ive read in this entire thread and uve done nothing except whinge about 'wah asek lways scumraeads me' whilst ignoring the doubts wveryone else has over you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)