They see me trollin', they hatin' (#1 on PO)

Introduction

Hey everyone, I decided to make a smogon account, I have heard of smogon before but most of the time I only go on smogon sets and tiers page. Today some guy on PO told me to join smogon and try to win a tour or frontier. I might try that out in the future but atm Im really disliking pokemon right now. Anyways today I wanna showcase a team that I've hit #1 with on PO, and had 3 shots to hit 1700 but all failed :(. As you can see from the team preview, this team is weak to hmm.... everything. Yes everything, nothing can take a fire/water/dragon attack, and nothing can switch into tornadus hurricane or thundurus thunders . The reason I think this team has any success is because the combination of deoxys+ghost, to me its like the biggest threat right now. I decide to make a trick room team with a stall-breaker/sweeping landorus along with rotom to take on rain teams somewhat. Initially I decide to troll around with the ladder with a trick room team, then surprisely I started winning battles after battles, I thought "hey this team could actually win" so I decided to fix up some weaknesses and hit #1, so here is my final version of a "troll team" .

The peak

Closer Look

Deoxys-D @ Red Card
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Magic Coat
- Taunt

This is deoxys set is to set up as much hazards as possible while preventing people from setting up. I ran calm nature so leads genesect will get an attack boost instead of SpecA because with +1 I think bug buzz can ohko me and I dont want that to happen. The item red card is there so I can set up rocks no matter what, yes even through espeon and xatu. For example if they lead with genesect and uturns to xatu/espeon, they item red card will force them to switch into a random pokemon, allowing me to get up rocks. If they direct switch to espeon or xatu, Ill just keep spamming the stealth rocks button and because of the red card they are force to switch out should they attack me, allowing me to set up rocks. I ran 0 speed evs to make sure im slower than xatu. This item has also save me alot in the past, say they lead with keldeo sets up sub, if I dont have a red card its gonna be really bad.

Cofagrigus (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot

This is my trick room sweeper and spin-blocker. This is prolly the only few ghost poke that can spin-block starmie and have some offensive momentum, however I dont think it can spin-block life orb ones in the rain. I found out that this guy is doing some work in OU while I was trolling with a trick room team so I decide lets use him. Bascially just set up trick room and nasty plot and do some huge damage to your opponent teams. Shadow ball and hp fight should hit everything for at least neutral damage.

Reuniclus (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 160 HP / 96 Def / 252 SAtk
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Another trick room user, this guy can hit teams pretty hard, life orb max attack is powerful allowing me to ohko almost everything that weak to it and even ohkos pokes that takes neutral damage. All I have to do is make sure jirachi and bulky steel pokes goes down, sets up trick room and pretty much end it there or do some huge damage to thier teams. Hazards is very important to this team because without them this guy will miss out some kills. I made up the defense evs along the way so I can survive +1 outrage from mence.

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

This is my rock polish landorus, the reason for this is because I dont really know what attacks to put for the 4th slot so I decide to run rock polish. This poke can break stall teams without chansey, although I think with hazards up, ( if they are running a stall teams I should get all my spikes and rocks up without a problem) chansey cant be switching into focus blasts to often. Rock polish is to set up on the switch or a poke that cannot harm him and allows him to outspeed every single poke in the metagame. Again hazards is very important because without them this guy tends to miss alot of kills.

Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hydro Pump

My scarf rotom is probably my only answer to politoed, thundurus, tornadus and even sheer force landorus. Its also a nice switch into mamoswine because this is the only thing I have to switch into it. Volt-switch is for scouting purposes, hp ice is to hit dragons and hypropump is a strong stab water attack which im pretty sure all Rotom-W carries. Trick is for defensive teams where I wont be needing my scarf and to cripple chanseys. Without rotom this team would be soooo weak to water attacks. (even tho its already is)

Scizor (M) @ Iron Plate
Trait: Technician
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower

This is the only physical hitters that I have on my team and the only priority that I have. I tired lucario but its too frail, tried dragonite but it makes my team super weak to swine, so this guy fits my team perfectly. The standard SD set is to set up on pokemon that cant hurt it like chansey/ferrothorn choiced dragons and pretty much start raping once its counters are gone

Conclusion

Yup thats the team that got me to the #1 spot. I have never made an RMT before and Im sorry if this is the worst #1 team/RMT ever. Anyways thanks for reading and good luck.

Imports
Deoxys-D @ Red Card
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Magic Coat
- Night Shade

Cofagrigus (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
- Trick Room
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot

Reuniclus (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 160 HP / 96 Def / 252 SAtk
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hydro Pump

Scizor (M) @ Iron Plate
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey Choice Specs, really cool team, love the use of Cofagrigus, and welcome to Smogon!

Although you said you were weak to everything (lol) one thing that seems to be particularly dangerous is Gengar, Gengar can come in and stop Landorus cold, considering the only thing you can actually hit it with is the weak Hidden Power [Ice], and then it hits half your team for Super-effective damage and Scizor isn't going to like switching in on Focus Blast, and seeing as you don't have pursuit and it's immune to Spikes, Gengar can just constantly switch in and out freely. A simple change of Psychic over Focus Blast on Landorus will easily fix this problem, due to Psychic being able to OHKO Gengar. You may miss the power of Focus Blast, but Focus Blast is just awful, it almost never hits. Psychic still gets a Sheer Force boost and it also gives you something to OHKO Conkeldurr, Keldeo, Breloom, Melloetta-P, Venusaur and 2HKO Virizion (OHKO after hazards.) Psychic also lets you hit things you would usually only be able to hit with Focus Blast (such as Rotom-W) but just much more accurately.

The above suggestion will admittedly make you weaker to Chansey / Blissey, so you may want to try Psyshock over Psychic on Reuniclus. With Reuniclus' amazing Special Attack stat, Life Orb and hazards, Focus Blast / Shadow Ball will still be able to take out the physical walls that troll Psyshock as well as disposing of Chansey / Blissey and gives Reuniclus "mixed" sweeper potential.

Changing Landorus' spread to: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe (essentially just moving the 4 HP EVs into Defense) will give you a favourable Life Orb recoil number when using Hidden Power [Ice] as well as an odd HP number allowing you to switch into Stealth Rocks 8 times. This may seem kind of insignificant but it can come in handy.

You mentioned you're weak to rain, obviously because Rotom-W is your only water resist and a small change of Scizor's EV spread will make sweeping bulky rain Teams a little easier, changing Scizor's EV spread to: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe will enable to let you outspeed Bulky Politoed and do (72.92% - 85.94%) with Bug Bite at +2, meaning you only need Rocks and 2 layer of Spikes to guarentee the OHKO, but you're likely to OHKO with just 1 layer anyway and it's likely they will have switched Politoed in sometime earlier in the game. I used this spread in a team awhile ago and found it to be very effective.

Anyway I hope this rate helped and GL with the team! Luvdisc'd :)

EDIT: Ninja'd by Aroarhar on Psyshock suggestion >:[

A few nitpick things I think would benefit your team. For Reuniclus, I would run Psyshock over Psychic, to allow you to hit both sides of the spectrum, in particular Blissey. The power difference isn't that great, but it will help immensely so the blobs can't stall you out. Another nitpick on Landorus is that if you run Rock Polish, you would probably want a Modest nature to give your attacks the extra oomph you may need against specially defensive walls such as Gastrodon etc. After a Rock Polish, not much is going to outspeed you. If you do decide to run Timid, however, I think Substitute in place of Rock Polish will work better, as it gives you protection from status and priority, particularly from Mamoswine. Everything else looks fine, though I fail to see how the team made it to #1 PO. If you want to give some proof or back up your claim, that will make it a lot easier to believe.

Hey Choice Specs, pretty cool team you have here! It's very solid, as it got you to number 1, so I don't have much to say :)

I just want to agree with everyone else in that you should replace Psychic on Reuniclus for Psyshock. Right now, as Scizor is your only Physical Sweeper, Specially Defensive walls like Blissey and Chancey can give you a hard time. Reuniclus can laugh at them and set up.

That's really all I can say right now, I like The Great Mighty Doom's rate, he seemed to cover pretty much everything!

Hey man, cool team and congrats on the peak. I did spot some weaknesses, however. As you stated, Thundurus-T and Tornadus-T can really be annoying. Sun and Rain teams can also be quite the annoyance since you only have one resist and it has no recovery. You also said you only have one switch in to Mamoswine, this again being Rotom-W with no way off healing damage. Volcarona can also set up fairly easily on Rotom-W under sun and against Scizor and run through your team. Dragon Dance Salamence can as well bulldoze through your team; it can set up quite easily on your Rotom-W if it is locked into Hydro Pump.

For these reasons, I suggest changing Rotom-W into a Specially Defensive Variant. This will allow it to take Hurricanes and rain boosted Hydro Pumps much easier and it has access to Pain Split, allowing it to regain health when needed. The set is consists of Thunderbolt / Hydro Pump / Will-o-Wisp / Pain Split, an EV Spread of 252 HP / 32 Special Attack / 224 Special Defense, a Calm Nature and Leftovers. Alternatively, you can use Volt Switch over Thunderbolt for maintaining momentum throughout matches. You can also put the 32 EVs into Speed or Defense if you wish. Overall, Rotom-W really helps your team in countering most of the problems you stated. My other suggestion was to change your Landorus into a Physical Attacking Scarf set. The reason for this is to check Thundurus-T, Volcarona, and Salamence, who still look pretty bothersome. If you want to give it a go, the set's moves are U-turn / Earthquake / Stone Edge / Hidden Power Ice, an EV Spread of 4 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed, a Naive Nature and a Choice Scarf. When equipped with a Scarf, it can easily Revenge Kill these mentioned threats, who would otherwise plow through your team with. Landorus can also scout with U-turn and if you choose to use Volt Switch on Rotom-W over Thunderbolt, it can form a nice Volt Turn combination to keep the momentum on your side and wear down your foes.

As far as small suggestions go, I might have to agree with the others in using Psyshock over Psychic to hit special walls easier. That's all I have dude. Hope I helped and good luck with the team.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Hey there, nice team! I faced you before on PO ladder and only won because of bs Xatu, sorry about that.

Anyways, I feel like Doom and SL covered most of the stuff I would have gone over, but there are still a couple things I'd like to say. First of all, I second the change of Rotom-W to a Specially Defensive Rotom-W. Use SL's EV spread and moves, they're the same ones I would have suggested. Next, instead of using Doom's Scizor EV spread, I would like to suggest you change to a Bulky Roost Scizor, because when I look at this team I envision a lot of last-Poke Scizor sweep scenarios, but Scizor will generally fail in that situation unless it has recovery to fall back on. Adding Roost and dropping Superpower will allow you to set up on a plethora of new things, including Gliscor and Ferrothorn, two Pokemon in the top 10 usage stats. You'll still be able to outspeed things like Politoed to sweep easily, but you won't have to worry about how many hits Scizor takes early on. The recommended set is below:

Scizor @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 172 SDef / 44 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Roost

Finally, I'd consider Hidden Power [Fire] Reuniclus over your current set, simply because VoltTurn gives you a very hard time and Scizor is the generally accepted #1 offensive check to TR Reuniclus. Since Scizor is #2 in usage and Tyranitar is #6, plus Scizor gives your team way more trouble than Tyranitar does, I'd opt for it over Focus Blast, but you can also use it over Shadow Ball if you desire.

That's all I have for you. Extremely creative team, thanks for posting it!

Hello, nice team

I tried testing this team on the ladder, and it is quite Volcarona weak. I had to pretty much sacrifice Cofagrius to set up Trick Room, and weakened it to a point where Sheer Force Earth Power could finish it. I think a simple way to fix this is to run Choice Banded Scizor with Quick Attack. It does more damage to Thundurus-T than Bullet Punch, and also has the added benefit of OHKOing Offensive Volcarona after Stealth Rock damage. I also think that Reuniclus doesn't do too much for your team, as it is setup fodder for Volcarona. I recommend either a Scarfed Infernape in that slot, as it doesn't even need to rely on Stone Edge to revenge Volcarona, as Sun Boosted Flare Blitz can OHKO, and that's where Volcarona is generally seen. Also, should you chose to run HP Ice on Infernape, you could even run HP Grass on Rotom-W to screw up Skarm Gastro type of cores, which, although are uncommon, they are notable threats for a Hyper Offensive Team, such as this one. Having two Scarfers would be a little redundant, so you could make Rotom-W a more defensive set, maybe even Rest with a Chesto Berry. Also, let it be noted that HP Ice is not a sure KO on Tornadus-T, but with the added Bulk to Rotom-W, and the ability to heal up after successfully bluffing a Scarf or Specs can still help against that threat.

Anyway, here are the sets:

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower/ Pursuit
- Quick Attack

Infernape (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 108 Atk / 148 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Rotom-W @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SAtk / 144 Spd
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Rest

hi choise specs i think u should make a fwe changes kinda like on deoxys d

i think u should use 252 speed with a timid nature because u can outspeed adamant lucario and adamant dragonite and adamant stuff like that and taunt before they set up and thunder wave or something. u also outspeed non choice scarf genesect and can thunder wave before they u turn or bug buzz which is cool bcus then something like idk cofuiris can outspeed and hiden power fighting to kill it if its low on hp lol

also instead of rotom wash i think u could try rotom cut bcus it dual resists electric types and u said u have trouble switching into thunders

sinc u have like no hard hiter i think u could replace rok polish lando for rok polsih trerakion so that u hit stuff like chansey or blissey or snorlax or like idk accelgor harder cus actually accelgor seems like a bit of a problem to ur team it can hp fire scizor and bug buzz reuniclus and bug buzz deoxys and bug buzz like everything ur team will be buzzing lol. and yea rock polish terakion is pretty good.

but ya congradulashins on ur success with the team its rly a cool team and doesnt have weather witch is cool :)

So this is the team I lost to 3 times xD

Very nice job.

Hard to play around

Although littered with flaws, they all seem to patch themselves up :P

Hey Choice Specs, really cool team, love the use of Cofagrigus, and welcome to Smogon!

Although you said you were weak to everything (lol) one thing that seems to be particularly dangerous is Gengar, Gengar can come in and stop Landorus cold, considering the only thing you can actually hit it with is the weak Hidden Power [Ice], and then it hits half your team for Super-effective damage and Scizor isn't going to like switching in on Focus Blast, and seeing as you don't have pursuit and it's immune to Spikes, Gengar can just constantly switch in and out freely. A simple change of Psychic over Focus Blast on Landorus will easily fix this problem, due to Psychic being able to OHKO Gengar. You may miss the power of Focus Blast, but Focus Blast is just awful, it almost never hits. Psychic still gets a Sheer Force boost and it also gives you something to OHKO Conkeldurr, Keldeo, Breloom, Melloetta-P, Venusaur and 2HKO Virizion (OHKO after hazards.) Psychic also lets you hit things you would usually only be able to hit with Focus Blast (such as Rotom-W) but just much more accurately.

The above suggestion will admittedly make you weaker to Chansey / Blissey, so you may want to try Psyshock over Psychic on Reuniclus. With Reuniclus' amazing Special Attack stat, Life Orb and hazards, Focus Blast / Shadow Ball will still be able to take out the physical walls that troll Psyshock as well as disposing of Chansey / Blissey and gives Reuniclus "mixed" sweeper potential.

Changing Landorus' spread to: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe (essentially just moving the 4 HP EVs into Defense) will give you a favourable Life Orb recoil number when using Hidden Power [Ice] as well as an odd HP number allowing you to switch into Stealth Rocks 8 times. This may seem kind of insignificant but it can come in handy.

You mentioned you're weak to rain, obviously because Rotom-W is your only water resist and a small change of Scizor's EV spread will make sweeping bulky rain Teams a little easier, changing Scizor's EV spread to: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe will enable to let you outspeed Bulky Politoed and do (72.92% - 85.94%) with Bug Bite at +2, meaning you only need Rocks and 2 layer of Spikes to guarentee the OHKO, but you're likely to OHKO with just 1 layer anyway and it's likely they will have switched Politoed in sometime earlier in the game. I used this spread in a team awhile ago and found it to be very effective.

Anyway I hope this rate helped and GL with the team! Luvdisc'd :)

EDIT: Ninja'd by Aroarhar on Psyshock suggestion >:[
Thanks man, I will give pyschic > focus blast a try, although I lose the ability to check skarm but considering how this team is full of special hitters, I dont think skarm will be that annoying. Chansey is pretty annoying notheless, usually I have to trick it the scarf or set up multiple hazards to limit it from switching in to take hits.

A few nitpick things I think would benefit your team. For Reuniclus, I would run Psyshock over Psychic, to allow you to hit both sides of the spectrum, in particular Blissey. The power difference isn't that great, but it will help immensely so the blobs can't stall you out. Another nitpick on Landorus is that if you run Rock Polish, you would probably want a Modest nature to give your attacks the extra oomph you may need against specially defensive walls such as Gastrodon etc. After a Rock Polish, not much is going to outspeed you. If you do decide to run Timid, however, I think Substitute in place of Rock Polish will work better, as it gives you protection from status and priority, particularly from Mamoswine. Everything else looks fine, though I fail to see how the team made it to #1 PO. If you want to give some proof or back up your claim, that will make it a lot easier to believe.
Thanks for the rate, I ran modest before and changed it mainly because I fail to outspeed max speed jirachi and obviously losing speed ties with other lando. Outspeeding and taking out jirachi is huge for my team because both of my trick room users doesnt like jirachi very much. Sub looks pretty cool I will give it a try, thanks : )

Hey man, cool team and congrats on the peak. I did spot some weaknesses, however. As you stated, Thundurus-T and Tornadus-T can really be annoying. Sun and Rain teams can also be quite the annoyance since you only have one resist and it has no recovery. You also said you only have one switch in to Mamoswine, this again being Rotom-W with no way off healing damage. Volcarona can also set up fairly easily on Rotom-W under sun and against Scizor and run through your team. Dragon Dance Salamence can as well bulldoze through your team; it can set up quite easily on your Rotom-W if it is locked into Hydro Pump.

For these reasons, I suggest changing Rotom-W into a Specially Defensive Variant. This will allow it to take Hurricanes and rain boosted Hydro Pumps much easier and it has access to Pain Split, allowing it to regain health when needed. The set is consists of Thunderbolt / Hydro Pump / Will-o-Wisp / Pain Split, an EV Spread of 252 HP / 32 Special Attack / 224 Special Defense, a Calm Nature and Leftovers. Alternatively, you can use Volt Switch over Thunderbolt for maintaining momentum throughout matches. You can also put the 32 EVs into Speed or Defense if you wish. Overall, Rotom-W really helps your team in countering most of the problems you stated. My other suggestion was to change your Landorus into a Physical Attacking Scarf set. The reason for this is to check Thundurus-T, Volcarona, and Salamence, who still look pretty bothersome. If you want to give it a go, the set's moves are U-turn / Earthquake / Stone Edge / Hidden Power Ice, an EV Spread of 4 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed, a Naive Nature and a Choice Scarf. When equipped with a Scarf, it can easily Revenge Kill these mentioned threats, who would otherwise plow through your team with. Landorus can also scout with U-turn and if you choose to use Volt Switch on Rotom-W over Thunderbolt, it can form a nice Volt Turn combination to keep the momentum on your side and wear down your foes.

As far as small suggestions go, I might have to agree with the others in using Psyshock over Psychic to hit special walls easier. That's all I have dude. Hope I helped and good luck with the team.
Thanks for the rate :). For sun teams, I usually set up rocks+spikes and my trick room users should do some huge damage. Unless they run xatu (which I have red card deoxys for that reason), my hazards are here to stay as my spin blocker should be able to take on their spinner 1v1. And should landorus get a free turn to set up rock polish, it should do alot of dmg to sun teams as well.

Rain teams is really annoying to my team, as I have nothing to take on rain boosted water attacks, what I usually do vs them is take out jirachi/bulky steel, sets up trick room and hope for the best.

I like your suggestion on the bulky rotom set and the physical lando set, thanks I will give that a try :].

Hey there, nice team! I faced you before on PO ladder and only won because of bs Xatu, sorry about that.

Anyways, I feel like Doom and SL covered most of the stuff I would have gone over, but there are still a couple things I'd like to say. First of all, I second the change of Rotom-W to a Specially Defensive Rotom-W. Use SL's EV spread and moves, they're the same ones I would have suggested. Next, instead of using Doom's Scizor EV spread, I would like to suggest you change to a Bulky Roost Scizor, because when I look at this team I envision a lot of last-Poke Scizor sweep scenarios, but Scizor will generally fail in that situation unless it has recovery to fall back on. Adding Roost and dropping Superpower will allow you to set up on a plethora of new things, including Gliscor and Ferrothorn, two Pokemon in the top 10 usage stats. You'll still be able to outspeed things like Politoed to sweep easily, but you won't have to worry about how many hits Scizor takes early on. The recommended set is below:

Scizor @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 172 SDef / 44 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Roost

Finally, I'd consider Hidden Power [Fire] Reuniclus over your current set, simply because VoltTurn gives you a very hard time and Scizor is the generally accepted #1 offensive check to TR Reuniclus. Since Scizor is #2 in usage and Tyranitar is #6, plus Scizor gives your team way more trouble than Tyranitar does, I'd opt for it over Focus Blast, but you can also use it over Shadow Ball if you desire.

That's all I have for you. Extremely creative team, thanks for posting it!
Thanks for the rate, yea xatu is really annoying to this team as hazards is the reason behind this team success. I will give your bulky scizor and hp fire reuniclus a try and see how it goes. Again, thanks for the rate : ]

Hello, nice team

I tried testing this team on the ladder, and it is quite Volcarona weak. I had to pretty much sacrifice Cofagrius to set up Trick Room, and weakened it to a point where Sheer Force Earth Power could finish it. I think a simple way to fix this is to run Choice Banded Scizor with Quick Attack. It does more damage to Thundurus-T than Bullet Punch, and also has the added benefit of OHKOing Offensive Volcarona after Stealth Rock damage. I also think that Reuniclus doesn't do too much for your team, as it is setup fodder for Volcarona. I recommend either a Scarfed Infernape in that slot, as it doesn't even need to rely on Stone Edge to revenge Volcarona, as Sun Boosted Flare Blitz can OHKO, and that's where Volcarona is generally seen. Also, should you chose to run HP Ice on Infernape, you could even run HP Grass on Rotom-W to screw up Skarm Gastro type of cores, which, although are uncommon, they are notable threats for a Hyper Offensive Team, such as this one. Having two Scarfers would be a little redundant, so you could make Rotom-W a more defensive set, maybe even Rest with a Chesto Berry. Also, let it be noted that HP Ice is not a sure KO on Tornadus-T, but with the added Bulk to Rotom-W, and the ability to heal up after successfully bluffing a Scarf or Specs can still help against that threat.

Anyway, here are the sets:

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower/ Pursuit
- Quick Attack

Infernape (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 108 Atk / 148 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Rotom-W @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SAtk / 144 Spd
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Rest
Thanks Victini for testing out, I agree that this team is volcanrona weak as well as 80% of the threats out there lol. But the reason this team works for me is hazards, spinblocking and trick room. Shoud I set up trick room, Im no longer weak to tornadus, Thundurus and most of the treats because I should be able to take them out after hazards. I agree that gastrodon is annoying to this team, as I dont have any attack to one shot it. Anyways thanks for your suggestions :]

hi choise specs i think u should make a fwe changes kinda like on deoxys d

i think u should use 252 speed with a timid nature because u can outspeed adamant lucario and adamant dragonite and adamant stuff like that and taunt before they set up and thunder wave or something. u also outspeed non choice scarf genesect and can thunder wave before they u turn or bug buzz which is cool bcus then something like idk cofuiris can outspeed and hiden power fighting to kill it if its low on hp lol

also instead of rotom wash i think u could try rotom cut bcus it dual resists electric types and u said u have trouble switching into thunders

sinc u have like no hard hiter i think u could replace rok polish lando for rok polsih trerakion so that u hit stuff like chansey or blissey or snorlax or like idk accelgor harder cus actually accelgor seems like a bit of a problem to ur team it can hp fire scizor and bug buzz reuniclus and bug buzz deoxys and bug buzz like everything ur team will be buzzing lol. and yea rock polish terakion is pretty good.

but ya congradulashins on ur success with the team its rly a cool team and doesnt have weather witch is cool :)
Thanks dragonfruit, its funny because I ran a max speed deoxys earlier with Rocks, spikes, taunt, twave, exactly what you said with no attacking moves, it was working really well until xatu came along. I change the set mainly to counter xatu lol. I agree that I dont have much hard hitters, however with hazards up I dont need to hit as hard to take them out. With rocks+1 layer of spike a pokemon that isnt resist to rock is taking 25% per switching in. The problem with rotom-C is sure it gives me a electric resistance, but it also makes my team even weaker to mamoswine and tornadus.

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey ChoiceSpecs! As proved, this is an excellent and super-creative team! I feel bad you didn't reach 1700, sorry for that. Anyway, on to the rate: Lavos and Doom covered most of it, but I have one little change you might want to consider: Try Quick Attack over Superpower on Scizor. Imo, Superpower isn't of much use on SD Scizor, while Quick Attack can let you finish something like Thundurus-T before it ends your sweep. It's only a very minor change, but I hope it helps you. Good luck and keep up the cool teams!

Edit: Luvdisc'd!

Hey ChoiceSpecs! As proved, this is an excellent and super-creative team! I feel bad you didn't reach 1700, sorry for that. Anyway, on to the rate: Lavos and Doom covered most of it, but I have one little change you might want to consider: Try Quick Attack over Superpower on Scizor. Imo, Superpower isn't of much use on SD Scizor, while Quick Attack can let you finish something like Thundurus-T before it ends your sweep. It's only a very minor change, but I hope it helps you. Good luck and keep up the cool teams!

Edit: Luvdisc'd!
Thanks man, I will give this a try (:

Love the team

Hey choice!!

Awesome team. Been using it on showdown and I must say that I got quite a few rage quitters after deoxys sets up and I jump into the trick room brothers. I think the biggest obstacles I had were lack of physical attacking (scizor needs at least 1 SD to maximize killing power), but most opponents I face that didn't have a spinner get demolished.

Hey choice!!

Awesome team. Been using it on showdown and I must say that I got quite a few rage quitters after deoxys sets up and I jump into the trick room brothers. I think the biggest obstacles I had were lack of physical attacking (scizor needs at least 1 SD to maximize killing power), but most opponents I face that didn't have a spinner get demolished.
Thanks, glad you like it (:

Chansey (gastrodon sometimes) can be annoying to due to the lack of physical hitter, but for some reason I havent seen much of chanseys. I guess people prefer to use Jirachi and heatrans as special wall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)