Thomaz' Trading Thread (TTT) Update 19-01!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionOfCompanies

Banned deucer.
I really need one for LC I'm trying out things, but an Abra is an absolute necessity and the Dream Ball is the ball I need for it

If you could breed one for me I would trade you a spit back no problem, let me know

I really need one for LC I'm trying out things, but an Abra is an absolute necessity and the Dream Ball is the ball I need for it

If you could breed one for me I would trade you a spit back no problem, let me know
I'm sorry, I have like literally 5-6 projects running at the same time and I need to do a lot of "Pokemon administration" (lol) right now before I do anything else. If you check this thread, Simple questions requests, I'm sure they can help you out. I really need to sort some stuff out. =(

Could you please catch a Dusk Ball HA Charmeleon for me? What would you want for it?
Dusk Ball HA Charmeleon has been caught. =) I don't suppose you could trade me the Zapdos? My GF's name is Edith, so it would be amazing to have it lol.

cmt for your naive and rash dream radar landorus .
Are you willing to breed female spitbacks of your Vivillion collection? I need to check which ones I already have and need to think of an amount that sounds fair. However, it's a little late, I'm tired and there's a funeral I have to go to tomorrow. I'll get back to you!

Dusk Ball HA Charmeleon has been caught. =) I don't suppose you could trade me the Zapdos? My GF's name is Edith, so it would be amazing to have it lol.
Sure, I can send you one of those Zapdos, but I won't be able to trade before the weekend. Thanks for catching the Charmeleon btw. ^^

Sure, I can send you one of those Zapdos, but I won't be able to trade before the weekend. Thanks for catching the Charmeleon btw. ^^
Thanks! That's not a problem at all. Just lmk when you can trade. And yeah, I realised that, while I did have a Dusk Ball Charmander spitback, it didn't have HA, so I needed to recatch anyway haha. I have about 8-9 boxes worth of Friend Safari HA Pokemon (even the totally worthless ones lol).

Are you willing to breed female spitbacks of your Vivillion collection? I need to check which ones I already have and need to think of an amount that sounds fair. However, it's a little late, I'm tired and there's a funeral I have to go to tomorrow. I'll get back to you!
I can't breed it . Vivilion pattern is based on the region you're in. Female scatterbugs will not work .
The only pattern i can breed is high plain.

edit : People bred the egg and gave it to me, then i found the TSV ( for garden, modern, savannah and tundra) . The rest i got from trade .

Thanks! That's not a problem at all. Just lmk when you can trade. And yeah, I realised that, while I did have a Dusk Ball Charmander spitback, it didn't have HA, so I needed to recatch anyway haha. I have about 8-9 boxes worth of Friend Safari HA Pokemon (even the totally worthless ones lol).
I can trade whenever you are available.

Hi there, would you be willing to trade your shiny hidden power eevee for my 5v adamant honedge (any gender) and my 5iv sableye(any gender)?
Sorry bro, I already have both Pokémon.

I can't breed it . Vivilion pattern is based on the region you're in. Female scatterbugs will not work .
The only pattern i can breed is high plain.

edit : People bred the egg and gave it to me, then i found the TSV ( for garden, modern, savannah and tundra) . The rest i got from trade .
Hey, sorry for the big delay. Are you willing to trade those two for your Garden, High Plain, Modern and Savannah Vivillons or is that too much to ask?

Hey, sorry for the big delay. Are you willing to trade those two for your Garden, High Plain, Modern and Savannah Vivillons or is that too much to ask?
sure . But do you mind moving the trade until next Thursday ? My laptop broke so i cannot clone the pokemon ( unless you want to clone them), then we can trade this week. Next week i'm going home for summer break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)