not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Hmm, yes

This generally seems like a general way to generally discuss general topics in a general manner with other general users of these generally general Forums

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnus
RMT Leader
i just paid 7 dollars for a peanut butter shake at this place called tropical smoothie cafe idk if thats hella expensive, or its because we're in a recession even if im becoming a extremely basic bitch who doesn't care about 7 dollars but needs to have their fake healthy smoothie

its 24 oz which is p big but its all ice so????

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I still get it but not as often, plus I don't want to necro the thread (because that would make Sijih mad)
phoopsd.. i am sory for hodling you back... i wnat you to be free... like a little bird... post abot your heartburn... i am sory for being a ty rant... i think about you every time my acid refluxes... just make sure you dont have GERD

i just paid 7 dollars for a peanut butter shake at this place called tropical smoothie cafe idk if thats hella expensive, or its because we're in a recession even if im becoming a extremely basic bitch who doesn't care about 7 dollars but needs to have their fake healthy smoothie
sometimes you have to embrace it and just buy your smoothies and don't let anyone ever bring you down for that. and if it makes you feel better it's almost like smoothies are a good deal because they weren't hit as much by inflation (because they were overpriced anyways). they're basically the same price as a single egg

Okay I've been searching the internet for the last weeks and I am going fucking insane

I heard some R&B or funk song recently and only saw the cover for it. Two women were on it, one who was lower and further to the front wore a green/blueish bra. I think both women are black. Does someone know anything like this?

Does someone know why videos that are on YouTube kids have the comment section deactivated? I get that the kids app doesn't have comments but why is the section still disabled when you watch the videos in the regular YouTube app or on desktop?

I really like cartoons and seeing all the comment sections under Regular Show and Gumball vids disabled is kinda lame

Does someone know why videos that are on YouTube kids have the comment section deactivated? I get that the kids app doesn't have comments but why is the section still disabled when you watch the videos in the regular YouTube app or on desktop?

I really like cartoons and seeing all the comment sections under Regular Show and Gumball vids disabled is kinda lame
Lots of scam links in yt comments. Best to stop them from giving mom’s credit card and those 3 wacky numbers on the back to realgumballofficialnocapfrfr. Also avoids exposure to racist comments that evade the filters.

But the real reason is COPPA, the same reason kids can’t comment on this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)