OU Thundurus-T

QC 3/3

Thundurus-Therian

[OVERVIEW]

* Thundurus-T can act as powerful sweeper once it managed to successfully use its setup moves.
* Thundurus-T also has a huge Special Attack Stat and decent offensive typing; it also has impressive coverage, setting it apart from other Electric-types.
* Base 101 Speed is very good, just enough to outspeed the crowded base 100 Speed Tier, not to mention that its typing allows it to resist most common priority attacks.
* The genie has access to two great setup moves in Nasty Plot and Agility.
* Volt Absorb sets Thundurus-T apart from opposing Electric-types and allows Thundurus-T to soft check many of them, namely Magnezone, Rotom-W, and Thundurus. Tapu Koko also needs use Hidden Power Ice to damage Thundurus-T.
* However, Thundurus-T is weak to Stealth Rock and has very poor defenses, reducing its abilities to take hits. This is compounded by its vulnerability to residual damage from Life Orb and Stealth Rock and lack of recovery outside from Leftovers or Volt Absorb.
* Thundurus-T is generally passed over for Tapu Koko, Thundurus and even Xurkitree to an extent, however, Thundurus-T's niche over them consist of its sweeping capabilities with Nasty Plot and Agility and overall better coverage.
* Base 101 Speed might be underwhelming when unboosted.

[SET]
name: Setup Sweeper
move 1: Agility
move 2: Thunderbolt
move 3: Hidden Power Ice
move 4: Nasty Plot / Focus Blast
item: Leftovers
ability: Volt Absorb
nature: Timid
evs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

* Agility allows Thundurus to hit a very scary Speed tier. Outspeeding the entire unboosted metagame and anything up to maximum Speed Choice Scarf Tapu Koko and +1 maximum Speed Pheromosa.
* Thunderbolt is Thundurus-T's main STAB move, and due to Thundurus-T’s massive Special Attack Stat, it hits very hard.
* Hidden Power Ice forms BoltBeam coverage with Thunderbolt and allows Thundurus-T to break through Landorus-T, Zygarde, and Garchomp.
* Nasty Plot boosts Thundurus-T’s Special Attack to outstanding levels. It also allows Thundurus-T to wallbreak more consistently, since without a boosting move Thundurus-T will most likely still get walled by dedicated special walls.
* Alternatively, Focus Blast allows Thundurus-T to hit Steel-types, Ferrothorn and Heatran are examples of Pokemon that hate this move, and both wouldn't take too much from uninvested Thunderbolt or HP Ice.

Set Details
========

* Timid is the preferred nature as it allows Thundurus-T to outspeed +1 maximum speed Pheromosa, and in case Thundurus-T can't afford to set up an Agility, it will still outspeed anything up to maximum Speed base 100s such as Mega Charizard Y and Manaphy.
* Modest could be run for more power, but the extra Speed is very important for Thundurus-T.
* The Speed EVs allows Thundurus-T to go as fast as possible.
* The Special Attack EVs further increase Thundurus-T’s power.
* Leftovers increases Thundurus-T's longevity and allows it to be less vulnerable to passive damage.
* Life Orb could be used for extra power, but the passive damage makes Thundurus-T easier to wear down.

Usage Tips
========

* Thundurus-T works best as a late-game cleaner as it can set up on Pokemon like Magnezone, Celesteela, Skarmory and Tapu Koko.
* It’s important to keep in mind that counter to Thundurus-T, such as Mega Venusaur, Swampert, Seismitoad, Quagsire, and Gastrodon, need to be removed before it attempts to sweep.
* On sets with both Nasty Plot and Agility, its not necessary to set up both for sweeping, and it heavily depends on your opponent's team. Agility is more recommended for being used on faster and frailer teams, mainly hyper offense; Nasty Plot, on the other hand, sees more use on slower and bulkier teams, such as stall teams.
* Use Volt Absorb to your advantage and switch Thundurus-T in on predicted Electric-type moves.

Team Options
========

* Thundurus-T heavily appreciates Stealth Rock being removed, so pairing it with a spinner or Defogger is ideal. Examples includes Latios, Excadrill, Skarmory, and Tapu Fini.
* Physical wallbreakers that can reliably check Chansey, such as Buzzwole, Mega Scizor, and Alolan Marowak can be great partners.
* Teammates that can threaten bulky Ground-types are great partners too; Pokemon that can perform this role well include Serperior, Tapu Bulu, Keldeo, and Tapu Fini.
* Flying-types can help Thundurus-T get past bulky Grass-types, Pokemon that can do this job include Mega Pinsir and Tornadus-T, and Landorus-T and Salamence can also KO most Grass-types with their Supersonic Skystrike. Bulkier Steel-types can also help against bulkier Grass-types; good options include Mega Metagross, Mega Scizor and Magearna.
* Pelipper can set up rain with its ability Drizzle and allow Thundurus-T to run viably Thunder, which is significantly stronger than Thunderbolt. It can also provide a slow U-turn and remove Stealth Rocks from your side of the field with Defog.
* Dugtrio can trap Tyranitar, which is a huge threat to Thundurus-T thanks to its massive Special Defense under sand. It also helps to eliminate Chansey, another thorn in Thundurus-T's side.

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

* An all-out attacking set with Volt Switch, Hidden Power Ice, Focus Blast, and Sludge Wave or Grass Knot could work, but other fast Electric-types, such as Tapu Koko and Thundurus, tend to outclass Thundurus-T on this role. The same could be said for a Choiced set, Choice Specs provides immediate power whereas Choice Scarf allows Thundurus-T to reach an impressive Speed tier with no set-up, but both sets are prediction reliant and still are outclassed.
* Expert Belt might be a useful alternative to Life Orb to reduce passive damage, but it severely weakens Thundurus-T’s non-super effective moves and doesn’t provide the utility Leftovers does.
* Yache Berry might allow Thundurus-T to take an Ice Shard and keep its sweep going, or maybe set up on a weaker Ice-type, but this option reduces Thundurus-T’s damage output or forces to give up passive recovery in Leftovers.
* Hidden Power Flying can actually give Thundurus-T a Flying STAB attack, which would allow it to break through Grass-types and Alolan Marowak more consistently; however, using Hidden Power Flying over Hidden Power Ice means that most Ground-types will be tanking your hits unless you're running Grass Knot.
* The combination of Flyinium Z and Fly can provide a one-time powerful Flying move coming off Thundurus-T’s average base 105 Attack stat, which can KO defensive Mega Venusaur with some prior damage, but it is generally unreliable and requires a Hasty or Naive Nature to work.
* Knock Off is good for utility and also damages Latios and Latias, but it is usually a waste of a moveslot.

Checks and Counters
===================

**Bulky Ground-types**: Ground-types are immune to Thundurus-T's Electric STAB and require prediction to hit with Hidden Power Ice. Futhermore, Gastrodon and Hippowdon can stomach an Hidden Power Ice, and both wall any set without Grass Knot.

**Bulky Grass-types**: Grass-types resist Thundurus-T's main STAB move and tend to take little from unboosted Hidden Power Ice, due to its low Base Power. Pokemon like Mega Venusaur are especially annoying because of Thick Fat halving Hidden Power Ice's damage output. On sets without Focus Blast, Ferrothorn can be huge threat too, and Assault Vest Tangrowth can also be quite annoying if Thundurus-T isn't packing Sludge Wave.

**Chansey**: Chansey outright walls Thundurus-T. Unless you’re running a set with both Nasty Plot and Focus Blast, Chansey will always be able to bet Thundurus-T one-on-one with the combination of Soft-Boiled and Seismic Toss.

**Alolan Marowak**: Alolan Marowak is immune to Thunderbolt and takes unnoticeable damage from Hidden Power Ice. Furthermore, Thundurus-T takes a ton of damage from Alolan Marowak's Shadow Bone or Fire Punch.

Last edited:
Add peliper with drizzle as a teammate and thunder as an alternative to thunderbolt. also add zygarde 10% as a threat as it can smack you down with 1000 arrows.

Add peliper with drizzle as a teammate and thunder as an alternative to thunderbolt. also add zygarde 10% as a threat as it can smack you down with 1000 arrows.
I haven't done Checks & Counters yet for Zygarde-10% and as of Pelipper its actually a very interesting teammate option, thanks for the help :] I'll definately be adding those ASAP

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Doesn't Thundurus have, you know, resistances? And Speed? If I had to guess I'd say it's probably a lot better than Xurkitree, although Xurkitree is pretty bad so that's not saying much.

Choiced is probably just straight up outclassed by Xurkitree.
101 Base speed, like jc104 said, is better than Xurkitree's 79.. It allows you no run a Specs set while still outspeeding the Base 100 Speed Tier. And running a Scarf allows you to outspeed Scarfed Base 100 mons and Jolly Pheromosa, which Xurkitree can't.

EDIT: But as I've said in the Overview, Thundurus-T faces tons of competition for a Teamslot its niches over other fast electric-types are NP and Agility, as well as base 101 speed and higher Special Attack :/

busyguy

formerly mil
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
choiced electric types are really painful to use this gen, you can put it in oo, so I'd say remove it as a third option. let's see what the others say.

for the all-out attacker set, a life orb/zap plate/lefties variant with Tbolt/HP/Sludge/coverage should be best, because of more Fairies around

I suggest calling the first set "All-out attacker" with LO/Zap Plate/Lefties, with Nasty Plot as an option.

The Agility and Double Dance set are too similar, so I recommend putting these together in one set. you can mention that running only Agility without NP has its advantages too, but with coverage instead of NP.

to summarize:

1. All-out attacker with LO/Zap Plate/Lefties with NP optional

2. Double Dance (or setup sweeper), optionally with coverage instead of NP

edit: you can add when and why it can be used over Thundi-I

Last edited:
choiced electric types are really painful to use this gen, you can put it in oo, so I'd say remove it as a third option. let's see what the others say.

for the all-out attacker set, a life orb/zap plate/lefties variant with Tbolt/HP/Sludge/coverage should be best, because of more Fairies around

I suggest calling the first set "All-out attacker" with LO/Zap Plate/Lefties, with Nasty Plot as an option.

The Agility and Double Dance set are too similar, so I recommend putting these together in one set. you can mention that running only Agility without NP has its advantages too, but with coverage instead of NP.

to summarize:

1. All-out attacker with LO/Zap Plate/Lefties with NP optional

2. Double Dance (or setup sweeper), optionally with coverage instead of NP

edit: you can add when and why it can be used over Thundi-I
I did the Agility and Double Dance sets separately because in Thundurus-T's gen 6 analysis they were separate too, I even felt like It'd be better making a set just called "Set-Up Sweeper" or something, but I felt like I needed more feedback... I'll change that now. As for the All-Out Attacker set, do you think its better for me slash the Choice Items in the main set or Mention it in OO? Finally, I don't think a set with only Nasty Plot deserves too much attention, as Thundurus Incarnate can arguably do the job better, due to better Speed Tier... But I'll be mentioning it anyway.

EDIT: I'll be making the changes as soon as I can

busyguy

formerly mil
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I wouldn't slash choice items, because they're so prediction reliant and they may put you in a very bad spot in the game, so in oo I think

you can mention NP (for All-out attacker) in oo too

I wouldn't slash choice items, because they're so prediction reliant and they may put you in a very bad spot in the game, so in oo I think

you can mention NP (for All-out attacker) in oo too
Yeah, I've mentioned Nasty Plot in the moves section of the Set-Up Sweeper Set, I edited before you responded so please give me feedback whether I made the right choice or not. If anyone else wants to suggest anything about where to mention Nasty Plot, please feel free to.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
  • Faster Revenge Killers: at the very least add Genesect, Pheromosa, Greninja, and Weavile
  • you mention Mega Venusaur under both Bulky Grass-types and Bulky Attackers; I recommend just moving AV Tangrowth and Ferrothorn to Bulky Grass-types and specify that Ferrothorn pretty much walls non-Focus Blast variants; idk what QCers will want you to do with the "Bulky Attackers" section after that, it's kind of weird to me lol
  • I wouldn't even mention Politoed as an alternative to Pelipper, especially when on AoA you'll want to take advantage of the VoltTurn opportunity, + Pelipper can keep hazards off of Thundurus
  • Grass Knot is very meh on the double dancer set but if you want coverage over Grass/Ground-types on AoA it may be worthwhile to throw in Moves (but not slashed imo)
  • "-Hidden Power Ice... like Landorus (any forme), Gliscor and Garchomp." I would mention Zygarde here over Gliscor, or at least in addition to.
  • "Excadrill and Heatran are examples of Pokemon that hate Focus Blast" - Ferrothorn is more prominent of a target than Excadrill due to the dearth of Sand teams/Exca in general right now

• Faster Revenge Killers: at the very least add Genesect, Pheromosa, Greninja, and Weavile
  • you mention Mega Venusaur under both Bulky Grass-types and Bulky Attackers; I recommend just moving AV Tangrowth and Ferrothorn to Bulky Grass-types and specify that Ferrothorn pretty much walls non-Focus Blast variants; idk what QCers will want you to do with the "Bulky Attackers" section after that, it's kind of weird to me lol
  • I wouldn't even mention Politoed as an alternative to Pelipper, especially when on AoA you'll want to take advantage of the VoltTurn opportunity, + Pelipper can keep hazards off of Thundurus
  • Grass Knot is very meh on the double dancer set but if you want coverage over Grass/Ground-types on AoA it may be worthwhile to throw in Moves (but not slashed imo)
  • "-Hidden Power Ice... like Landorus (any forme), Gliscor and Garchomp." I would mention Zygarde here over Gliscor, or at least in addition to.
  • "Excadrill and Heatran are examples of Pokemon that hate Focus Blast" - Ferrothorn is more prominent of a target than Excadrill due to the dearth of Sand teams/Exca in general right now
Done!! I can't believe I forgot to mention any revenge killer lol, my bad, fixed now :P

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Overview
  • Several of these points (Huge SpA + decent offensive typing, Stealth Rock weak + can be worn down) can be merged into a single line.
  • You need to make a note of its impressive offensive coverage
  • It doesn't face severe competition Tapu Koko and especially not Xurkitree, but it's generally passed over for Tapu Koko and Thundurus because they're generally better choices
All Out Attacker

We've decided that this set isn't good enough to warrant a set in the current metagame (since you're not really using Thundurus-T to the best of its abilities)

Set-Up Sweeper

• Call it Double Dance because it sounds way better
  • You mention outrunning +2 Mega Diancie, but 1) it's not legal and 2) how is that supposed to happen?
  • Remove all references of unreleased Pokemon
  • Timid > Modest since you'll outspace Scarf Phero at +2 in addition to the Pokemon you will outspeed pre set up.
  • You need to specify that Nasty Plot gives Thundurus-T the ability to wallbreak
  • Leftovers > Life Orb due to the passive recovery. I'd demote LO to set comments, imo

*Hidden Power Ice forms BoltBeam coverage with Thunderbolt and allows you to lure Pokemon quad weak to it, like Landorus-T, Zygarde and Garchomp.
No, most people are aware that Thundurus-T will be using Hidden Power Ice. It's better to write you need those moves to break through those Pokemon.

*The Speed EVs allows Thundurus-T to go as fast as possible, even though it may seem irrelevant to invest on its speed, but it’s important to note that having max speed helps before using Agility.
This is a really weird line, because just about every set up sweeper invests in Speed. You need Speed to reach benchmarks.

*The four remaining EVs can be invested into either Defense or Special Defense, it doesn’t really matter.
Unnecessary.

Usage Tips
  • Try to avoid stating the obvious (careful if you see a Ground-type, which is inaccurate since some of them are vulnerable to HP Ice)
  • You need to talk about when you'd use Agility (against faster teams or in the lategame) and NP (against slower teams or against stall)

Team Options

• The Pokemon you mentioned for Chansey are bad examples, I feel. Keldeo can beat Chansey, but switching it directly into Chansey compromises its chances of doing so due to status + partners. Same deal with Pheromosa (and it takes a metric ton from Seismic Toss). Buzzwole is a good choice, and even stuff like Alolan Marowak and Mega Scizor are good partners for it. Bulky steel-types like Ferrothorn and Skarmory in general use it for set up fodder.
  • You're using the term "Birdspam" wrong. Just say Flying-types, and there's absolutely no reason to shade Talonflame. Remove Staraptor, and add Steel-types like Scizor, Magearna, etc.
*Dugtrio can trap Heatran and Magnezone as both can easily wall sets without Focus Blast. Excadrill, Magnezone and Heatran are other great options to deal with Steel-Types.
Neither Pokemon can wall either set ._. Dugtrio is great for Tyranitar, though.

Above all else, I want you to spend time using Double Dance on the ladder, to get a better feel for it.

Overview
  • Several of these points (Huge SpA + decent offensive typing, Stealth Rock weak + can be worn down) can be merged into a single line.
  • It doesn't face severe competition Tapu Koko and especially not Xurkitree, but it's generally passed over for Tapu Koko and Thundurus because they're generally better choices
All Out Attacker

We've decided that this set isn't good enough to warrant a set in the current metagame (since you're not really using Thundurus-T to the best of its abilities)

Set-Up Sweeper

• You mention outrunning +2 Mega Diancie, but 1) it's not legal and 2) how is that supposed to happen?
  • Timid > Modest since you'll outspace Scarf Phero at +2 in addition to the Pokemon you will outspeed pre set up.
  • You need to specify that Nasty Plot gives Thundurus-T the ability to wallbreak
  • Leftovers > Life Orb due to the passive recovery. I'd demote LO to set comments, imo

No, most people are aware that Thundurus-T will be using Hidden Power Ice. It's better to write you need those moves to break through those Pokemon.

This is a really weird line, because just about every set up sweeper invests in Speed. You need Speed to reach benchmarks.

Unnecessary.

Usage Tips
  • Try to avoid stating the obvious (careful if you see a Ground-type, which is inaccurate since some of them are vulnerable to HP Ice)
  • You need to talk about when you'd use Agility (against faster teams or in the lategame) and NP (against slower teams or against stall)

Team Options

• The Pokemon you mentioned for Chansey are bad examples, I feel. Keldeo can beat Chansey, but switching it directly into Chansey compromises its chances of doing so due to status + partners. Same deal with Pheromosa (and it takes a metric ton from Seismic Toss). Buzzwole is a good choice, and even stuff like Alolan Marowak and Mega Scizor are good partners for it. Bulky steel-types like Ferrothorn and Skarmory in general use it for set up fodder.
  • You're using the term "Birdspam" wrong. Just say Flying-types, and there's absolutely no reason to shade Talonflame. Remove Staraptor, and add Steel-types like Scizor, Magearna, etc.

Above all else, I want you to spend time using Double Dance on the ladder, to get a better feel for it.
Thanks for the tips, I don't really have the time to edit it right now, but I'll fix it ASAP :] also, should I mention LO/Scarf/Specs in OO then?

Overview
All Out Attacker

Set-Up Sweeper

Unnecessary.

Usage Tips

Team Options

Done! This wasn't QC right? Or was it?

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Mention in the overview that Volt Absorb is another nice niche it has over the other Electric-types in the tier, as it allows it to potentially soft check Thundurus-I, Rotom-W, and Magnezone, as well as force Koko to click HP Ice versus you. Setting up on Specs zone locked into Volt or Bolt is kinda cool too.

Be Careful if you see a Ground-type on your opponent’s team as they can freely switch into any Electric move Thundurus-T wants to go for; however, most of them fear a +2 HP Ice.]
This sentence is kind of weird, and it's pretty self explanatory to anyone using an Electric-type, especially when most Ground-types are still going to be very wary of hard switching into Thundy. Remove this.

*Thundurus-T heaviliy appreciates Stealth Rocks being removed, so pairing it with a Spinner / Defogger is ideal. Examples includes Latias, Latios, Excadrill, Scizor, Skarmory, Peliper and Tapu Fini. with the former being able to provide a second sweep attempt with Healing Wish and the latter two also being able to deal with Ground-Types, that may annoy Thundurus-T.
Remove Latias because it's pretty irrelevant, Scizor because it's a very subpar defogger, and Pelipper because it's only used on rain teams which Thundurus-T faces massive competition for a slot anyway. The last part just needs to be completely rewritten because it just doesn't make much sense with all of the things you listed.

*Dugtrio can trap Tyranitar which is a huge threat to Thundurus-T thanks to its massive Special Defense under Sand. It also helps eliminate Chansey, another thorn in Thudurus-T's side.
**Bulky Ground-Types**: This Type can easily switch into your Electric moves, also facing them might require prediction on HP Ice. Zygarde 10% is specially a threat as it can outspeed and 2HKO Thundurus-T with Thousand Arrows, though, Modest HP Ice has a 50% chance to KO the Dog.
Zygarde 10% shouldn't be mentioned in here because it is not a bulky Ground-type. Also, Thundurus-T can definitely OHKO it with Timid HP Ice by a long shot, so I don't know where you got that calc. Mention some actual bulky Grounds that give it trouble, like Gastrodon or Hippo.

**Strong Priority**: Both CB Scizor and CB Azumarill’s priority can 2HKO Thundurus-T and might be your opponent’s best awnser a possible Thundurus-T sweep you might be going for.
I'm not sure I like this point. Outside of Weavile's/Mamo's Ice Shard and Specs Ash Ninja's Water Shuriken, it can usually eat up priority from anything at least once. Besides, both CB Scizor AND Azumarill are pretty uncommon. Just remove this altogether.

**Faster Revenge Killers**: Only applies if you’re not a +2 speed or scarfed. Base 101 Speed is good but there are many Pokemon that are way faster and can easily revenge kill Thundurus-T, examples include: Scarfed Genesect Nihilego, Pheromosa, Greninja and Weavile.
**Residual Damage**: Specially on Life Orb Sets, this type of damage might be able to increase the odds of an opponent's priority move end up knocking Thundurus-T out. Life Orb Recoil, Stealth Rocks, Sandstorm damage, Burn or Poison are prime examples of Passive Damage that annoy Thundurus-T.
Remove this point because the LO set is no longer a set, and the other stuff can be said about pretty much any other frail sweeper.

Also definitely add Alolan Marowak to its checks and counters, because it's immune to Thunderbolt and takes jack shit from HP Ice, and Thundy-T gets throttled by Shadow Bone.

Once this is done, QC 1/3.

Last edited:

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Just a couple more changes

*The genie has no reliable Flying STAB.
*Don’t invest the four remaining EVs into HP otherwise Thundurus-T’s HP stat will be divisible by four, meaning that the Genie will faint after 4 Stealth Rock switch-ins.
Remove these

*It’s important to keep in mind that counters, such as Mega Venusaur, Swampert, Seismitoad, Quagsire and Gastrodon, need to be removed before Thundurus-T attempts to sweep.
Removing these Pokemon before Thundurus-T is forced to come out isn't always possible so this isn't a real tip. Instead, advise that player tries to remove or at least weaken these Pokemon so that Thundurus-T can sweep.

2/3

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I'd consider giving a small mention to choiced (scarf/specs) in OO, but besides this and what the first two checks said, you're good to go
3/3

thanks for the checks guys :] we're ready for GP

EDIT: I've read in the Smogon twitter that you guys are looking to translate analysis, as a main Portuguese speaker I guess I could translate this to portuguese too later on

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't think the first set should be called Double Dance if one of the boosting moves is slashed with an attacking move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)