Toosuto's Breeding Shop - Now with Pokebank and new egg move stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally able to breed 5-6IV Sturdy Carbinks (Bold) and have some Rotoms also available. New wants updates as well.

I am very interested in a flawless sturdy carbink, and wouldn't mind trading two flawless for one. Check my thread.

I am very interested in a flawless sturdy carbink, and wouldn't mind trading two flawless for one. Check my thread.
Sure! I will do some more breeding later today and land a few more extras. Is there a specific IV set you were looking for?

Sure! I will do some more breeding later today and land a few more extras. Is there a specific IV set you were looking for?
Well its Bold nature so I guess its flawless ivs are 31/x/31/31/31/31, to be honest I haven't researched it much.

Also no need to rush, just tell me when you have one available and what pokemon I have that you would want for it.

I could also possibly start up a breeding project for you as well, but then I would only give you one pokemon.

You were interested in a modest serene grace nasty plot togepi? How does Macaroni sound to you.
Here's his stats.
X/X/31/31/31/31

I can breed a 5 after awhile. But he's relevant in everything he needs to be relevant in. Pretty sure the HP is like a 27 or something.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Are you interested in any 4/5 IV spitbacks from my thread? I'd like a 4 IV Marill if so.

Would you be willing to do this?

Your: Bold Rotom 31/31/31/31/31/x (1 in stock)
For my: Metal Coat

Thank you for your time.

Edit: I may be interested in a spitback riolu / lucario as well

Last edited:
I know it's plain useless to even ask but would you trade that shiny evee for a flawless couple of every pokémon in my trade thread?

31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Rotom for my 5IV Sassy HA / Hydration Goomy? (Have various spreads, just ask and I should have it)

Saw your post in the Simple Question/Request thread. I have Jolly Charmanders with their egg moves. If you give me a little bit I can finish breeding a Flawless 31/31/31/xx/31/31. I also have various 4 IV spitbacks as well. I'm interested in a Modest Rotom or a Sturdy Carbink equal to what I give.

Also, if given time, I can breed a Jolly Gible with some egg moves. Though that'll take more time to get a good one, as I am lacking a female with a perfect spread atm (all the perfect children were males -_-)

Saw your post in the Simple Question/Request thread. I have Jolly Charmanders with their egg moves. If you give me a little bit I can finish breeding a Flawless 31/31/31/xx/31/31. I also have various 4 IV spitbacks as well. I'm interested in a Modest Rotom or a Sturdy Carbink equal to what I give.

Also, if given time, I can breed a Jolly Gible with some egg moves. Though that'll take more time to get a good one, as I am lacking a female with a perfect spread atm (all the perfect children were males -_-)
Honestly, I am done with Carbink. Easily the hardest thing to breed in the game right now, and takes COUNTLESS hours just to get 5iv with the wrong spread or ability.

I would consider breeding Rotom for the Charmander, or a spitback for a similar charmander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)