Toosuto's Breeding Shop - Now with Pokebank and new egg move stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all requests on Carbink, I say no... it is a PAIN IN THE ASS to breed that little asshat and will not do it again.

Honestly, I am done with Carbink. Easily the hardest thing to breed in the game right now, and takes COUNTLESS hours just to get 5iv with the wrong spread or ability.

I would consider breeding Rotom for the Charmander, or a spitback for a similar charmander
To the Carbink: I would be happy to take a lower end one (like 3 IVs). The most important thing is simply having Sturdy and a few decent IVs. But I shan't push that issue much for now.

I can do the Charmander for Modest Rotom Trade. I have two great parents in the Day Care now so I should have a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 soon. Really it has just been a matter of me getting unlucky with the IVs, but that should end really soon.

To the Carbink: I would be happy to take a lower end one (like 3 IVs). The most important thing is simply having Sturdy and a few decent IVs. But I shan't push that issue much for now.

I can do the Charmander for Modest Rotom Trade. I have two great parents in the Day Care now so I should have a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 soon. Really it has just been a matter of me getting unlucky with the IVs, but that should end really soon.
Well, I have a ton of 4iv Sturdy now and two 5iv. If you wanted to trade, I can take a look at your thread.

On that note, updated my want list and trades.

Well, I have a ton of 4iv Sturdy now and two 5iv. If you wanted to trade, I can take a look at your thread.

On that note, updated my want list and trades.
Yeah CMT. Also, those Riolu I mentioned in our messages are also available... though of course their quality is still quite low. I'd be very interested in that 5 IV though.

Yeah CMT. Also, those Riolu I mentioned in our messages are also available... though of course their quality is still quite low. I'd be very interested in that 5 IV though.
Didn't see anything I wanted. Do you perhaps have a Pinsirite for trade? I would do like the 5IV Sturdy Carbink and a Y-exclusive stone from the list in my thread for Pinsirite.

Hi! I can offer you a Pinsirite. What's your trade rule for the item; 1 for 1 or 2 for 1 since it's your biggest want? I ask because every trader has their own rules.

I would do two for one, because it's something I need badly. Been offering an item + a 5IV poke in stock, but the offer is yours to give.

Hello, I currently have :
Scyther (F) : Adamant | Swarm | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Vacuum wave (in Pokeball)

Interested in that Marill of yours.

The 4IV spitback kangaskhan for a 4IV (m or f) shelder with skill link, naive and rock blast/icicle spear?

interested in your Khangakhan (F) | adament | Scrappy 31/31/31/x/31/31
have to trade: Scyther (F) Adament | Technician | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Interested in a trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)