Tournament TPP II - Week One

TPPBanner.png

art by AmirAlexander
approved by Ransei

Welcome to the first week of TPP II! At the end of the round robin, the top four teams will move on to the playoffs where the first seed will play the fourth seed and the second seed will play the third seed to determine who will be this year’s finalists. A win will be worth 2 points, a draw 1, and a loss 0. Obviously, play on PS! (preferably main or smogtours server). Series are played in a best-of-one, except for Gen 7 Battle Factory and OU, which is Best-of-three.
Tour Codes:

The Pokemon used for Same Six: Altaria, Beedrill, Carbink, Durant, Excadrill, Feraligatr. If a mon has a mega, it can be used.

New to tours? Check out the rules here!
Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not to your team, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me. A bit of friendly banter is ok, but please know where to draw the line. Think before you type, please.

Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done, and I will not be granting any extensions for any reasons. If your opponent is not responding to your post on their wall, cannot be found on PS, or miss multiple scheduled times, make a detailed activity post in the thread letting me know why you deserve the win. No activity post means no activity call. As long as you have visible attempts at scheduling (such as wall posts), you will be fine.

Disconnections and Timer: A timer loss is a loss. No if's, and's, or but's about it. If your opponent is nice enough to replay that's fine, but they are by no means obligated to.

Ghosting and Identity: Don't take or give battle advice or make moves based solely on the suggestions of others, and don't pretend to be someone else in order to play as them. You will be caught, and you will be disqualified from this season as well as future PS! tournaments (BLT, PSPL, etc.).

Substitutions: Managers are free to substitute out inactive players at any point during the week with any subs they chose during the draft. Be sure to post in the thread when making a substitution.

Schedule:
Original Thread:

Matchups:
Heatmor Chicken vs Verdanturf Town Roselia
StAAAbmons: manu 11 vs Dylanronpa
Stab N' Mega: Fabwooloous vs Catalystic
Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): RustySheriffBadge vs Trace
RUBL: Sensei Axew vs Expulso
Camo-Monotype: Karl Dude Guy vs Poison Adhesive
Bo3 OU: Alumn vs 52Gambit

Doubles LC: Shadowmonstr7 vs EternalSnowman
Same Six: BaconEatinAssassin vs Hys

Absolute Absolposters vs Skypiea Scrafties
StAAAbmons: The Number Man vs Don Vascus
Stab N' Mega: icemaster523 vs ShionShadows
Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): King Leo V vs Irpachuza
RUBL: ToastedBunzzz02 vs Mac3
Camo-Monotype: kythr vs SiceXV
Bo3 OU: Ewin vs Onoka
Doubles LC: Cheese555 vs Z Strats
Same Six: K3ppr vs Trade

Snowpoint Snom vs Full Moon Frosmoth
StAAAbmons: RICEMAN vs jrdn
Stab N' Mega: omegadudedi vs AndyBoy
Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): Roginald vs i want a lamp
RUBL: Mossy Sandwich vs Elgino
Camo-Monotype: Maple vs Roxiee
Bo3 OU: avarice vs Stareal
Doubles LC: Greengogoat vs AnimeSans
Same Six: LanturnLight vs Kaitlyn

Draco Droppers vs Cinnebar Cinderaces
StAAAbmons: Nakeeb vs Aloopuriza
Stab N' Mega: temp vs Chazm
Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): MalMoonsault vs TacticalFacepalms
RUBL: 100%GXE vs Averado
Camo-Monotype: ToxaNex vs TheThunderbirds
Bo3 OU: ImJustGray vs Splash
Doubles LC: I want Atago to sit on me vs LolTrollGame
Same Six: zioziotrip vs TectonicDestroyer

Good luck all!​

Last edited:
Matchups:
Heatmor Chicken 3
vs Verdanturf Town Roselia 3

Absolute Absolposters 4 vs Skypiea Scrafties 4

Draco Droppers 3
vs Cinnebar Cinderaces 5
Same Six: zioziotrip vs Acselsior

Last edited:

Fluore

Kitsch
is a Tiering Contributor
PREDICT TIME
and wish bad manager stitch.kr a happy 18th birthday too :3

Heatmor Chicken (5) vs Verdanturf Town Roselia (3)
StAAAbmons: manu 11 vs Dylanronpa : more experience & undefeated record last year
Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): RustySheriffBadge vs Trace : I was wrong
Camo-Monotype: Karl Dude Guy vs Poison Adhesive : Giving KDG the edge cuz camo

Snowpoint Snom (3) vs Full Moon Frosmoth (5)
StAAAbmons: RICEMAN vs jrdn
Stab N' Mega: omegadudedi vs Andyboy
Bo3 OU: avarice vs Stareal : Star's been getting his momentum with OLT stuff so I think he can do good here

Draco Droppers (3)
vs Cinnebar Cinderaces (5)
StAAAbmons: Nakeeb vs Aloopuriza : Nakeeb was dead for too long
Stab N' Mega: temp vs Chazm : What's temp doing here?
RUBL: 100%GXE vs Averardo : Best HL match imo, should be fun
Camo-Monotype: Toxanex vs TheThunderbirds
Bo3 OU: ImJustGray vs Splash : I was wrong
Doubles LC: I want Atago to Sit on me vs LolTrollGame

Will add reasons later when I feel less bored.
Go Scrafties! <3

Last edited:

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
doing tags gl all

Heatmor Chicken vs Verdanturf Town Roselia
Stab N' Mega: youngsterjoeyv69 vs Catalystic
Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): RustySheriffBadge vs trace

Absolute Absolposters vs Skypiea Scrafties
Stab N' Mega: Icemaster vs ShionShadows
Doubles LC: Cheese5555 vs Z Strats

Snowpoint Snom vs Full Moon Frosmoth
StAAAbmons: Gilgamesh9 vs Jrdn
Stab N' Mega: RICEMAN vs Andyboy
RUBL: Mossy Sandwich vs Elgino10
Doubles LC: GreenGogoatttt vs anime sans
Same Six: get_lucki vs Kaitlyn

Draco Droppers vs Cinnebar Cinderaces
Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): APW001 vs TacticalFacepalms
RUBL: 100%GXE vs Averardo
Camo-Monotype: ToxaNex vs The Thunderbirds
Bo3 OU: imjustgray vs Splash

Last edited:
here are my terrible predicts
Heatmor Chicken vs Verdanturf Town Roselia(3-3)
StAAAbmons: manu 11 vs Dylanron...pa
Stab N' Mega: Fabwooloous vs Catalystic idk catalystic
Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): RustySheriffBadge vs Trace man kicked my ass in randbats
Bo3 OU: Alumn vs 52Gambit idk either
Doubles LC: Shadowmonstr7 vs EternalSnowman just a feeling sorry shadow ;-;

Absolute Absolposters vs Skypiea Scrafties(6-2)
StAAAbmons: The Number Man vs Don Vascus crazy bastard tier leader doesnt lose :(
Same Six: K3ppr vs Trade havent seen him lose kek

Snowpoint Snom vs Full Moon Frosmoth(3-5)
StAAAbmons: omegadudedi vs jrdn
Stab N' Mega: RICEMAN vs AndyBoy

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Heatmor Chicken (8) vs Verdanturf Town Roselia

I personally think Dylanronpa is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think Catalystic is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think Trace is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think Expulso is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think Poison Adhesive is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think 52Gambit is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think EternalSnowman is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think Hys is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

Absolute Absolposters (4) vs Skypiea Scrafties (4)

I personally think The Number Man is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think icemaster523 is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think King Leo V is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think Mac3 is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think SiceXV is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think Onoka is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think Z Strats is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think K3ppr is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

Snowpoint Snom (4) vs Full Moon Frosmoth (4)

I personally think omegadudedi is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

Stab N' Mega: RICEMAN vs AndyBoy

I personally think Andyboy is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think Roginald is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think Elgino is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think Roxiee is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think avarice is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think AnimeSans is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think LanturnLight is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

Draco Droppers (4) vs Cinnebar Cinderaces (4)

I personally think Nakeeb is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think temp is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think TacticalFacepalms is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think 100%GXE is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think TheThunderbirds is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think Splash is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

I personally think LolTrollGame is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

Same Six: zioziotrip vs Acselsior

I personally think zioziotrip is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.

Heatmor Chicken (3) vs Verdanturf Town Roselia (5)

Snowpoint Snom (2) vs Full Moon Frosmoth (6)
Stab N' Mega: RICEMAN vs Andyboy

Draco Droppers (5)
vs Cinnebar Cinderaces (3)
RUBL: 100%GXE vs Averardo
Camo-Monotype: Toxanex vs TheThunderbirds
Doubles LC: I want Atago to Sit on me vs LolTrollGame

Roginald

Always Raining
RBTT Champion
Following on from the past year in the community and now being done with BLT, I feel like I've started to get a good feel for the skill level of some of the players and may be able to give some good predicts, although I cant predict good prep! I will try to refrain from bolding vs and atleast give my opinions on the matchups. These are really just for fun so don't take what I say to heart, I'd love to get shown otherwise! Lets get into it!

Heatmor Chicken (4) vs Verdanturf Town Roselia (4)
StAAAbmons: manu 11 vs Dylanronpa - I wasnt sold on manu when I first played here, however he has consistently put up results since. Dylan is one of the few names I don't recognise here so I feel it may be tough for him.
Stab N' Mega: Fabwooloous vs Catalystic - Although I teamed with joey in cvc and has some great building ideas, I believe cata to be the stronger player.
Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): RustySheriffBadge vs Trace - Happened, I think I'd have probably have given only the slightest of edge to RSB.
RUBL: Sensei Axew vs Expulso - Sensei is coming off of a somewhat hot BLT and should be relatively comfortable in the format
Camo-Monotype: Karl Dude Guy vs Poison Adhesive - Tough call, more of a gut feeling
Bo3 OU: Alumn vs 52Gambit - I'm more familiar with alumn so this could be off, but I think he'll take it
Doubles LC: Shadowmonstr7 vs EternalSnowman - Highlight matchup, esm being comfortable in both doubles and lc with trace support will take it.
Same Six: BaconEatinAssassin vs Hys - I think this is better player vs better prep, close.

Absolute Absolposters (6) vs Skypiea Scrafties (2)
StAAAbmons: The Number Man vs Don Vascus - Its hard to bold against tnm in this omm
Stab N' Mega: icemaster523 vs ShionShadows - ice scammed us all by saying hes busy, ill likely be bolding him a lot of weeks too, more experienced here
Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): King Leo V vs Irpachuza - also more experience, though we all pray for good sets
RUBL: ToastedBunzzz02 vs Mac3 - HL blt mu, giving the best goodra the edge
Camo-Monotype: kythr vs SiceXV - Another player I'll probably bold most weeks, a level ahead of a lot of the competition
Bo3 OU: Ewin vs Onoka - Ewins burst onto the scene recently and for good reason, his results say it all, comfortable win
Doubles LC: Cheese555 vs Z Strats - close but better dou player
Same Six: K3ppr vs Trade - Trades proven they can play anything

Draco Droppers (2) vs Cinnebar Cinderaces (6)
StAAAbmons: Nakeeb vs Aloopuriza - 2 players who made it deep into tpi, should be close, favouring aloo
Stab N' Mega: temp vs Chazm - OM goat, surprised temp isnt playing something more standard
Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): MalMoonsault vs TacticalFacepalms - close game with similar skill, I'm assuming cde will come back strong and not rusty
RUBL: 100%GXE vs Averado - THE HL match. Giving slight edge to gxe's creativity.
Camo-Monotype: ToxaNex vs TheThunderbirds - had an okay BLT, will give the edge following that
Bo3 OU: ImJustGray vs Splash - As much as I love gray and dont know so much about splash, I have a feeling they're good, happy to have gray show me what hes got
Doubles LC: I want Atago to sit on me vs LolTrollGame - More consistent player
Same Six: ziotrip vs TectonicDestroyer - Great player, possibly underrated

Good luck to everyone playing, looking forward to the games :psyglad:

Last edited:
I personally think Nakeeb is good. He just needs to work more to improve in the teambuilding, predicts, lead, risk-reward, double switches, try not to choke, make aggressive plays, game reading, matchup comprehension, 50/50s, scheduling and general knowledge of pokemon/the tiers though.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1597704943270.png

Attachments

Mellow1004

Banned deucer.
Welcome to TPP II - Week One :jynx:

Hello everyone and welcome to this crazy competition where the techniques of Genjustu will be put forward in the most complex formats that can exist, This time if the physical strength of your Pokémon will not be the only reason for your victory but the mental strength will be more than ever your keystone !

I am very happy to see you again and to transmit all the matches played in this tournament. And it is with great enthusiasm and great honor to present such an event. But let's not waste any more time and discover together the table of matches ! :jynx:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------​
  • If possible, please put the replays of your match so that everyone can enjoy it.
  • The winners of the matches will have the possibility of having a small avatar of their favorite Pokémon in order to represent them at best (I know that it is a little poor but it is the best I can do to support and thank you for making this tournament
  • A big thank you to the staff who make this tournament possible, a big thank you to all the players who participate in this tournament and we are amazed in this crazy competition. :jynx:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Heatmor: Heatmor Chicken :Heatmor:vs :Roselia:Verdanturf Town Roselia :Roselia:
StAAAbmons: manu 11 vs Dylanronpa | manu 11 --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8customgame-1172231771 :Lanturn:

Stab N' Mega: youngsterjoeyv69 vs Catalystic | Catalystic --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8mixandmega-1173687166-zj4s6ke9jqma2z8pxf4ld50k3wt5gv8pw :Hoothoot:

Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): RustySheriffBadge vs trace | trace :Jirachi:

Game 1 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7battlefactory-1170484950
Game 2 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7battlefactory-1170493098

RUBL: Sensei Axew vs Expulso | Expulso --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8uu-1171651820 :Torterra:

Camo-Monotype: Karl Dude Guy vs Poison Adhesive | Poison Adhesive --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8monotype-1172779211-3zdann6dl1ox420u485nx5hs6mvbagspw :Shaymin-Sky:

Bo3 OU: Alumn vs 52Gambit | Alumn :Barbaracle: *

Game 1 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1174010617
Game 2 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-1174022088-s7jo9lai06b3pg0z57lx1q1zhtc42hzpw
Game 3 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6ou-1174027252-5835m0ik8x9m8qvs2z6sjf0eapl6ko3pw

Doubles LC: Shadowmonstr7 vs EternalSnowman | Shadowmonstr7 --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesou-1173951696 :Swanna:

Same Six: BaconEatinAssassin vs Hys | BaconEatinAssassin --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldex-1173371115 :Linoone:

:Absol: Absolute Absolposters :Absol:vs :Scrafty:Skypiea Scrafties :Scrafty:

StAAAbmons: The Number Man vs Don Vascus | The Number Man --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8customgame-1173377352 :Dragapult:

Stab N' Mega: Icemaster vs ShionShadows | Icemaster --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8mixandmega-1172712481-m65h8frn2jjcnv1uoayikaf5funa5xrpw :Kyogre-Primal:

Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): King Leo V vs Irpachuza | King Leo V :Arceus:

Game 1 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7battlefactory-1172965539
Game 2 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7battlefactory-1172979186

RUBL: ToastedBunzzz02 vs Mac3 | ToastedBunzzz02 --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8uu-1173455813 :Centiskorch-Gmax:

Camo-Monotype: kythr vs SiceXV | kythr --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8camomons-1172980424 :Shinx:

Bo3 OU: Ewin vs Onoka | Onoka :Slurpuff: *

Game 1 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1173928048-a8890oi580nbb5ywa9704vn0hshwowtpw
Game 2 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6ou-1173931314-6csvqivmlqd6dhib093cykllwvb5fmnpw

Doubles LC: Cheese5555 vs Z Strats | Z Strats --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesou-1173484442 :Mimikyu:

Same Six: K3ppr vs Trade | Trade --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldex-1173677844-dretbgyc7rolieqtuwfkjkf8tmeq6rhpw :Blacephalon:

:Snom: Snowpoint Snom :Snom: vs :Frosmoth: Full Moon Frosmoth :Frosmoth:
StAAAbmons: RICEMANvs Jrdn | RICEMAN --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8customgame-1173100097 :Eevee-Gmax:

Stab N' Mega: Gilgamesh9 vs Andyboy | Andyboy --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8mixandmega-1174133206-henyo7jwalm1mzqfq7r0geg75tpcbujpw :Lunala: *

Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): Roginald vs i want a lamp | i want a lamp :Lampent:

Game 1 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7battlefactory-1171198687
Game 2 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7battlefactory-1171207748

RUBL: Mossy Sandwich vs Elgino10 | Mossy Sandwich --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8uu-1174006715 :Buizel:

Camo-Monotype: Maple vs Roxiee | Roxiee --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8camomons-1173133885 :Mawile-Mega:

Bo3 OU: avarice vs Stareal | Stareal :Sableye-Mega:

Game 1 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1172977336-88uqflyd719ul7den19wlvuuiwnct1vpw
Game 2 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6ou-1172980103-rtlqn0s87bsfs8xgi2kdy5p7birgl28pw

Doubles LC: GreenGogoatttt vs anime sans | anime sans --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesou-1174021262 :Slowking: *

Same Six: get_lucki vs Kaitlyn | Kaitlyn --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldex-1174039362-ea3dh9qsqd5mi9ceo35dldixtemis0bpw :Talonflame: *

:Latios: Droppers :Latios:vs :Cinderace:Cinnebar Cinderaces :Cinderace:
StAAAbmons: Nakeeb vs Aloopuriza | Aloopuriza --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8customgame-1173856374-yejyak86nnrngtf62h7hl903wee0akqpw :Lucario:

Stab N' Mega: temp vs Chazm | temp --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8mixandmega-1174120277-42sqe7028rxpn1h2b8ovtxo5t5sl5urpw :Latios:

Gen 7 Battle Factory (Bo3): APW001 vs TacticalFacepalms | TacticalFacepalms :Hydreigon:

Game 1 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7battlefactory-1171005798
Game 2 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7battlefactory-1171001481

RUBL: 100%GXE vs Averardo | This Match Never Take Place :Darkrai:

Camo-Monotype:
ToxaNex vs The Thunderbirds | ToxaNex --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8monotype-1173207531-r5s27ys8193bh77vymclvr8x8s7ac8mpw :Toxapex:

Bo3 OU: imjustgray vs Splash | Splash :Meloetta:

Game 1 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6ou-1172479068-bd8hpbph17z2ugge6v1ol89qj8ie0kfpw
Game 2 : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-1172486178-8a2fg8c5aoo2l3rztql6986ig2qe9odpw

Doubles LC: I want Atago to sit on me vs LolTrollGame | LolTrollGame --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesou-1172364477 :Spiritomb:

Same Six: zioziotrip vs TectonicDestroyer | TectonicDestroyer --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldex-1172507902-kr9yaes8clpdr730cj9h0hisbhz1f3upw :Gliscor:

Good Luck for TPP II - Week One :jynx:

Just in case - Disclaimers :

As a presenter of the replays, I don't have a favorite team. I appreciate you all not for your teams but for the good friendship I have with each of you, so I will be impartial and without favoritism. I adore you all and you are great friends thank you. :jynx:

Important Information :

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)