Banned deucer.
Tr1v1a
Co-hosted by the auth of Showdown!'s 1v1 and Trivia rooms
;4.PNG
;3.PNG

Gengar by Source 1
Uxie by Source 2
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination (Finals are best of five).
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are required.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Special Rules:
  • When each match begins, you will need to notify one of the 1v1/Trivia room auth to join your battles, so that they may ask questions, in the same way the regular Tr1v1a room tournaments have occurred, thus far (list of auth below).
  • Each individual game will begin with one of the questioners designated below using !pick to decide whether the format used for the match will be the "ban a mon" or "pick a mon" Tr1v1a format.
    • The "ban a mon" format is where the player who correctly answers the trivia question first gets to choose a Pokemon their opponent cannot use.
    • The "pick a mon" format is where the player who correctly answers the trivia question first gets to force pick the Pokemon their opponent has to use.
bimp
mickthespud
struchni
sungodvolcarona
aquiloboreas
awesome96birdy
darthikyu
elbowskinn
lagua
moo
bunguin87
heroictobias
pikachusean
ryotamitarai
shayyminskyy
aegii
skiddo
smellofpain
xernn
osra
thedarkalakazam
motogp
freddykyogre
(These are the most likely people to help in asking questions for matches, though other unlisted 1v1/trivia room auth may also be capable of helping, be sure to ask around!)

Round 1

i M s~O_a_P_y? vs p0ip0le
GeneralGunderson vs TGC United (Theheheheh)
akaFila vs Shokkking
Hijasu vs kaplaaa

The deadline for this round is November 27th, 8PM GMT-5

Last edited:

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Due to spectators trying to leak answers and ghost battles, /modchat + is now required before the trivia question is asked.
sorry for not thinking of this in advance
Also, please bear in mind that not every questioner can be as cool and globally voiced as Bimp or SunGodVolcarona, so if the questioner you have helping for your tournament battles isn't voiced, please be sure to roomvoice them so that they can do the necessary !picks before asking the question, as well as be able to talk during modchat.

Due to spectators trying to leak answers and ghost battles, /modchat + is now required before the trivia question is asked.
sorry for not thinking of this in advance
Also, please bear in mind that not every questioner can be as cool and globally voiced as Bimp or SunGodVolcarona, so if the questioner you have helping for your tournament battles isn't voiced, please be sure to roomvoice them so that they can do the necessary !picks before asking the question, as well as be able to talk during modchat.
Understandable, so Me and Theheheheh will be first series with this or will it be from Semis onwards?

Calling act on Theheheheh even tho we have a weekend in front of us, he has missed 2 different scheduled times (that he agreed-ish on (note: Game 1 was kinda poorly scheduled in me saying the EST time, rest is on his wall). I hate to do it, but I dont like having to wait 2 different times on someone who doesnt show up 2 times in a row (with a good added time as well)

So prediction time by a r1 loser

The Bronze Match:
Hijasu vs p0ip0le- Come on Hijasu, make Amethyst a bit proud

THE FINAL:
TGC United (Tol) (Theheheheh) vs Shokkking - Im not sure on how to predict this tbh, I want to see Tol win since he beat me but I also want to see shokkking win because he beat Hijasu... with that said Im going to say Tol takes the finals

(other r1 losers can also predict if they want or if its even allowed to predict on this)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)