Trevenant and Clutches Bloody Forest: UPDATE 3/29/14 Apricorn Ball Service and Cool ball pokemon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi Trevenant and Clutches! I'm actually interested in things from both of your sections.

Trevenant: a female Venonat
Clutches: a female Jolly Nincada

I can offer the following:
M Bold Storm Drain Lileep w/ Recover, Stealth Rock, Curse, and Mirror Coat (Dream Ball)
M/F Timid Flash Fire/Early Bird Houndour w/ Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Counter, and Destiny Bond (Moon Ball)
F Bold Levitate Koffing w/ Toxic Spikes, Stockpile, Pain Split, and Swallow (Heavy Ball)
M/F Adamant Poison Touch Grimer w/ Shadow Sneak, Curse, and Haze
M Adamant Blaze Charmander w/ Dragon Dance, Outrage, Belly Drum, and Crunch (Dive Ball)
M Adamant Thick Fat Snorlax w/ Pursuit (Dream Ball)
F Jolly Flash Fire Ponyta w/ Morning Sun, Hypnosis, Horn Drill, and Low Kick
F Brave Honedge (Quick Ball, 0 Speed)
F Dry Skin/Sand Veil Helioptile w/ Glare
F Modest Mega Launcher Clauncher
M Sassy Effect Spore Foongus (Dusk Ball, 0 Speed)
M Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar w/ Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Fake Out
F Brave Frisk Shuppet w/ Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Phantom Force, and Gunk Shot (0 Speed)
F Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzee w/ Wish (0 Speed)
F Bold Prankster Cottonee (Nest Ball)
F Timid Compoundeyes Polar Scatterbug (Net Ball)
F Bold Infiltrator Espurr w/ Yawn (Heal Ball)
M/F Adamant Tangled Feet Pidgey w/ Brave Bird, Defog, Uproar, and Pursuit (Fast Ball)
M Sassy Frisk Duskull w/ Skill Swap, Pain Split, and Destiny Bond (Dusk Ball, 0 Speed)
M Brave Own Tempo Lickitung w/ Curse, Belly Drum, and Hammer Arm (Dream Ball, 0 Speed)
F Jolly Guts Larvitar w/ Iron Head, Dragon Dance, Pursuit, and Stealth Rock
F Quiet Mummy Yamask w/ Heal Block and Disable (0 Speed)
M/F Relaxed Regenerator Tangela w/ Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Mega Drain, and Rage Powder (0 Speed)
F Calm Gooey Goomy w/ Counter (Heal Ball)

Anything here interest you guys?

Hi Trevenant and Clutches! I'm actually interested in things from both of your sections.

M Bold Storm Drain Lileep w/ Recover, Stealth Rock, Curse, and Mirror Coat (Dream Ball)
M/F Timid Flash Fire/Early Bird Houndour w/ Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Counter, and Destiny Bond (Moon Ball)
F Bold Levitate Koffing w/ Toxic Spikes, Stockpile, Pain Split, and Swallow (Heavy Ball)
M Adamant Blaze Charmander w/ Dragon Dance, Outrage, Belly Drum, and Crunch (Dive Ball)
F Brave Frisk Shuppet w/ Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Phantom Force, and Gunk Shot (0 Speed)
M/F Adamant Tangled Feet Pidgey w/ Brave Bird, Defog, Uproar, and Pursuit (Fast Ball)
M Sassy Frisk Duskull w/ Skill Swap, Pain Split, and Destiny Bond (Dusk Ball, 0 Speed)
M Brave Own Tempo Lickitung w/ Curse, Belly Drum, and Hammer Arm (Dream Ball, 0 Speed)
M/F Relaxed Regenerator Tangela w/ Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Mega Drain, and Rage Powder (0 Speed)

I'd be interested in a female pidgey :D I'll need a few days to breed :]

If it isn't my good ol' friend Tatertot :D I can do it for the Grimer :) I'll PM you when the F Nincada is done :)

Hey, I still wanted that Cottonee and was wondering whether you could change the trade to Gonzo's Tynamo and Cottonee for my Deoxys (with the tutor moves). How does that sound?

I'm interested in your shiny elektross I have a shiny squirtle 31/xx/31/31/31/31 modest raindish with aura sphere dragon pulse and water spout? Semi Redis rights.

I'm interested in your shiny elektross I have a shiny squirtle 31/xx/31/31/31/31 modest raindish with aura sphere dragon pulse and water spout? Semi Redis rights.
Alright, that sounds like a fair deal :] just letting you know just in case you missed it that yours have no redis rights on elektross (gonzo gave me semi). If you did and are fine with it, I'll just need time to clone :]

Alright, that sounds like a fair deal :] just letting you know just in case you missed it that yours have no redis rights on elektross (gonzo gave me semi). If you did and are fine with it, I'll just need time to clone :]
No I get that its personal use intrested in trick room next thing is finding shiny bold cresselia xD yeah pm me ill be able to trade tmrw any time that should be good, right?

Added HP section (yes, I know it's tiny at the moment XD), 4 EM dive ball omanyte, and HP grass omanyte :3

From Trevenant im lookin at that hp grass omanyte
and from Clutches a Sableye.

I have timid larvestas, bold skiddos, and I can breed splitbacks of talonflame, honedge, kangaskhan and rotom-w. pm me if you both are interested

From Trevenant im lookin at that hp grass omanyte
and from Clutches a Sableye.

I have timid larvestas, bold skiddos, and I can breed splitbacks of talonflame, honedge, kangaskhan and rotom-w. pm me if you both are interested
Sorry, I have everything you have to offer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)