Trevenant and Clutches Bloody Forest: UPDATE 3/29/14 Apricorn Ball Service and Cool ball pokemon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you want just the Turtwig? I can RNG you a Ditto if you want. The female Omanyte will be in Dive Ball right?
I guess instead of the turtwig, could you rng me a impish ditto. Also, are you sure it's okay for only a female spitback? Yes, it is in a dive ball :3

I guess instead of the turtwig, could you rng me a impish ditto. Also, are you sure it's okay for only a female spitback? Yes, it is in a dive ball :3
If you can breed a perfect female HP Grass Swift Swim Omanyte in Dive Ball, I will give you 6-IVs Impish/Careful/Relaxed/Adamant Ditto. Otherwise, I can do 2 Ditto for a female spitback Omanyte. I prefer spitback Omanyte with the spread 31/x/31/x/31/31.

If you can breed a perfect female HP Grass Swift Swim Omanyte in Dive Ball, I will give you 6-IVs Impish/Careful/Relaxed/Adamant Ditto. Otherwise, I can do 2 Ditto for a female spitback Omanyte. I prefer spitback Omanyte with the spread 31/x/31/x/31/31.
I'm not really keen on breeding a female hp grass omanyteXD (Dat gender ratio). However, I can give you a perfect hp grass father (with weak armor) and a perfect non hp grass swift swim mother if you'd like :)

OK, I can do that.
Also, you only need to give me the first 3 dittos. Already have an adamant one. It'll be a pretty long time till their ready though, as I am backed up.

To anyone that has a current deal with me, I apologize for the delay. I have not forgotten, and hopefully can have you guys orders ready soon :3

Also, you only need to give me the first 3 dittos. Already have an adamant one. It'll be a pretty long time till their ready though, as I am backed up.

To anyone that has a current deal with me, I apologize for the delay. I have not forgotten, and hopefully can have you guys orders ready soon :3
OK, take your time! PM me when you are ready.

Coming Soon!

More apricorn ball pokemon and a Soft Reset gen 3 Bold Clefable with tutor moves and pretty good ivs

Trevenant forest , I believe we had a deal worked out but you never got back to me! =P Anyways.. You might already have gotten the Pokémon you asked from me somewhere lese.. but are you wanting anything from me for your Koffing and Venonat females? =)

Trevenant forest , I believe we had a deal worked out but you never got back to me! =P Anyways.. You might already have gotten the Pokémon you asked from me somewhere lese.. but are you wanting anything from me for your Koffing and Venonat females? =)
Yeah, sorry bout that. :( I really néed to keep a trade log lol XD
How about a female surskit and female minncinco :3 I would have to breed the koffing, but I can trade the venonat now :3

I'll do it for the Female Modest Horsea with Sniper :)
That sounds good to me, I'll have to check but I'm almost certain I have a horsea in stock so just let me know when you're available to trade. I'm traveling right now, but just shoot me a pm or something and I'll get to you as quickly as possible

That sounds good to me, I'll have to check but I'm almost certain I have a horsea in stock so just let me know when you're available to trade. I'm traveling right now, but just shoot me a pm or something and I'll get to you as quickly as possible
I'll have too breed one right after I finish breeding another thing for someone else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)