Uber Doubles Cup (First Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i'm all ready i hope trufflehunter25 is done soon, we dont have much time left to battle.....

Updated first post with results. For those who haven't battled, not long left now, so please get them done. If the result is not posted tomorrow, I will PM both members of the pairing to make sure they know about the match.

well, that's releiving, since this is my first tournament i at least wanted to lose with a battle, but i'm happy i won't lose because of those conditions.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ashitaka said:
zerowing said:
We're opponents, whats your time zone and available times?
I'm in EST. I'm still making my team so I'll PM you when I'm ready. What times are you available?
This was on last Tuesday, still no response or anything saying he is ready or not.

Going to give 24 hours for everyone to complete match-ups. However, people who have completed their matches will be pleased to here the next round of matches will be posted shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)