Uber Inclusion Tournament Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, i merely picked groudon because i liked the render. I wouldn't be so sure about future pokemon if i were you.

also, my opponent pm'd me once a couple weeks back, and then never responded again..

Status Update

I cant get a hold of Timiat121
We cant battle if he is never on shoddy and I never hear back from him on PM.
Please get back to me.

What am i supposed to do?

me and hd seem to have time zone issues or something, it seems whenever im on he is off. Ill try my best to contact and set a time though.

I'm going to be extending the deadline to Monday so get the match done this weekend.
If you do schedule the match i would like some notification to help me keep tabs on activity/how many matches will actually get done.

These are the matches yet to be completed. I will be sending messages to all on this list. If you want to drop out that is fine but make sure that you do it ASAP. Im a bit annoyed with subs who I have pmed who havent even made an effort to get their matches done. Remember the new deadline is the 16th that's this monday.

Yehom vs Scofield
Bananasplit vs OGBALLIN
Moutte vs Flashstorm1
freshtodeath vs Kai85777
Phyres vs xianglongfa
KnightoftheWind vs DarkLucario
sasu vs Tenzuku
tito vs The Plant
adubbanded vs TV-Rocka

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
yehom and i have been in contact, we're on opposite sides of the globe so it's kind of hard to find a time, but we'll get it done.

well are these matches going to happen?

Yehom vs Scofield
Bananasplit vs OGBALLIN
Moutte vs Flashstorm1
freshtodeath vs Kai85777
Phyres vs xianglongfa
sasu vs Tenzuku
tito vs The Plant
adubbanded vs TV-Rocka

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
my opponent are having a lot of difficulty finding each other. the last 3 days we have literally missed each other by 15 min each. my inbox is full of 10 pms trying to communicate.

well are these matches going to happen?

Yehom vs Scofield
Bananasplit vs OGBALLIN
Moutte vs Flashstorm1
freshtodeath vs Kai85777
Phyres vs xianglongfa
sasu vs Tenzuku
tito vs The Plant
adubbanded vs TV-Rocka
Its not exactly fair but you could say that anybody who is online at the deadline has to battle or they get a bye if only one person is there from the match.

Its come to this, im sorry. Im going to advance the active/more active people. Scofield ill let you get your match done.

Yehom vs Scofield (get this done asap)
Bananasplit vs OGBALLIN
Moutte vs Flashstorm1
freshtodeath vs Kai85777
Phyres vs xianglongfa
KnightoftheWind vs DarkLucario (flip a coin)
sasu vs Tenzuku (flip a coin)
tito vs The Plant (flip a coin)
adubbanded vs TV-Rocka (flip a coin)

If anyone has any objections to this.

post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)