Pet Mod Ubermons - Concluded

:ss/spectrier:
Pokemon: Spectrier
Type: Ghost
Ability: Grim Neigh (No Change.)
Stats: 105/80/90/100/95/110
Movepool Changes: -Nasty Plot
Description: This Spectrier is a bulkier mon and is far more easier to deal with.

:ss/dragapult:
Pokemon: Dragapult
Type: Dragon/Ghost
Ability: Clear Body/Infiltrator (H: Sniper)
Stats: 119/91/89/91/89/121
Movepool Changes: -Fire Blast, -Hydro Pump, -Thunder, -Phantom Force, +Shadow Claw, +Night Slash
Description: A mixed attacker with lower offenses and speed, making it easier to be walled

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Pokémon: Dragapult
Types: Ghost / Dragon
Abilities: Cursed Body / Sniper | HA: Infiltrator
Stats: 88 HP / 109 Atk / 85 Def / 100 SpA / 85 SpD / 133 Spe
Movepool Changes: - Dragon Dance, - Fire Blast, - Dragon Dance, +Shadow Claw, +Bulk Up, +Fire Punch
Description: It's a slight change on how Dragapult plays but it's definitely a big impact. Firstly, I cut Into its physical attack by a fair margin, and I got rid of it's scary Dragon Dance sets altogether. I removed Fire Blast so even 1) mixed sets are not a thing and 2) Specs sets have more established checks in bulky Steels. I didn't leave it completely hanging though. I gave it Fire Punch, which is significantly weaker and I gave it STAB in Shadow Claw, which allows the heavily nerfed Choice Band sets to have some redeeming factor. Sniper over Clear Body is just allowing stuff like Landorus-T to actually check these Pokemon when it needs to.

:ss/Spectrier:

Pokémon: Spectrier
Types: Ghost
Abilities: Grim Neigh
Stats: 110 HP / 95 Atk / 60 Def / 115 SpA / 80 SpD / 120 Spe
Movepool Changes: -Nasty Plot, +Extrasensory, +Shadow Sneak, +High Horsepower
Description: Funny nerf we got here. I decided to heavily cut into it's power (from 145 to 115) while also getting rid of Nasty Plot. A nerf into it's speed ensuring that Pokemon like Tornadus-T and pre transformed Ash Gren can revenge kill it. I needed a place to drop it's nerfed stats, so I dumped a bunch I to it's attack stat. I decided a fair enough buff like that at least deserves the option to use that attacking stat, so it has Sneak and High Horsepower for mixed variants.

:ss/Marshadow:

Pokémon: Marshadow
Types: Fighting / Ghost
Abilities: Technician
Stats: 100 HP / 100 Atk / 100 Def / 100 SpA / 100 SpD / 100 Spe
Movepool Changes: None
Description: It's just a new clone statwise now, which nerfs it's speed and power by a big amount. It does get a decent bulk increase but I do not think any critical KOes that are dodged.

Last edited:
:swsh/dragapult:

Types:

Abilities: Sniper/Cursed Body / Infiltrator [HA]
Stats: 110/90/75/105/95/125 (600 BST)
Movepool Changes: -Dragon Dance -Fire Blast -Hydro Pump +Waterfall +Shadow Claw -Phantom Force +Defog
Description: Dragapult said bye bye to its attack stat and became a special attacker instead. it DID lose Fire Blast and Hydro Pump and some of its speed (alot of it actually), however it still has great coverage with moves like Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, and Surf/Scald. aditionally it still has its great STAB moves (Shadow Ball, Draco Meteor), and great utility moves too (Defog, Will-o-Wisp, Thunder Wave and curse).

:swsh/marshadow:

Types:

Stats: 100/110/105/85/90/110 (600 BST)
Movepool Changes: -Bulk Up +Triple Kick +Mach Punch +Double Kick +Triple Axel + Pain Split
Description: Decreased attack, speed, SpD, and SpA and dumped it all into HP and defense. aditionally gave it new moves to abuse technician with (mainly Mach Punch and like what, Rolling Kick i guess.) Triple Axel because well, i already gave it 2 kick moves, and Triple Axel has a low number of pokemon that learn it, however it would be specially good on marshadow because of Technician. or you can just use bulky marshadow with mach punch and pain split. i wanted to nerf it, but not make it too underpowered.

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
:ss/Dragapult:
Types:

Abilities: Rain Dish/Infiltrator/Cursed Body
Stats: 88/100/88/100/88/136 (600)
Movepool Changes: -All Dragon Moves
Description: I removed Clear Body and Dragon Dance which are the biggest culprits behind Pults oppressiveness. I made it a Water-type and made it more bulky. Physical sets only have Dive and Phantom Force as STABs while Special Sets have to rely on Hydro Pump as their strongest STAB.

:ss/marshadow:
Types:

Abilities: Cursed Body
Stats: 95/105/95/105/95/105 (600)
Movepool Changes: -
Description: Marshadow is now bulkier but way less powerful than it was before. Cursed Body adds a bit more utility when taking hits and removing Technician means that Shadow Sneak isn't a powerful priority move anymore.

I'll extend the submission phase by 48 hours!

Last edited:

Mossy Sandwich

Gunning for the top
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
Abilities: Grim Neigh (This pokemon deals 1.5x damage to burned pokemon.)
Stats: 90/90/85/90/95/130
Description: This version of Spectrier is less of a sweeper and more of a fast wallbreaker. Its goal is to burn opposing pokemon, which will lower their physical attack and chip them. Burned targets then become easy to take down thanks to the tweaked Grim Neigh. Spectrier can easily cripple and take down entire teams if you are unable to play around it. There's a lot of counterplay though. The main one outside of the teambuilder are the 50/50s between clicking wisp or Hex. Once a target is burned, Spectrier will most likely want to click Hex. However, if the opponent switches, it will only use a weak Hex meaning it may want to use Will-O-Wisp again. This means you can play around Spectrier through mindgames. However, Spectrier does have some pretty hard counters. Toxic Blissey will be able to Poison it and take it down, as Spectrier lacks the moveslots to use all of Hex, Will-O-Wisp, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse and Substitute. Tapu Fini, Heatran and Spdef Gliscor can all avoid a burn one way or another and take its hits. Other more general special walls may be able to take a few hits, though they don't perform as well. Overall, Spectrier can be a dangerous wallbreaker if used well but needs to take a turn against each of its targets, making it unable to sweep without proper setup.

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
Sorry for this taking so long, but I came home late yesterday.
Anyway, we are moving to the voting slate.

Movepool Changes: -Fire Blast, -Hydro Pump, -Thunder, -Phantom Force, +Shadow Claw, +Night Slash
Description: A mixed attacker with lower offenses and speed, making it easier to be walled

Types: Ghost / Dragon
Abilities: Cursed Body / Sniper | HA: Infiltrator
Stats: 88 HP / 109 Atk / 85 Def / 100 SpA / 85 SpD / 133 Spe
Movepool Changes: - Dragon Dance, - Fire Blast, - Dragon Dance, +Shadow Claw, +Bulk Up, +Fire Punch
Description: It's a slight change on how Dragapult plays but it's definitely a big impact. Firstly, I cut Into its physical attack by a fair margin, and I got rid of it's scary Dragon Dance sets altogether. I removed Fire Blast so even 1) mixed sets are not a thing and 2) Specs sets have more established checks in bulky Steels. I didn't leave it completely hanging though. I gave it Fire Punch, which is significantly weaker and I gave it STAB in Shadow Claw, which allows the heavily nerfed Choice Band sets to have some redeeming factor. Sniper over Clear Body is just allowing stuff like Landorus-T to actually check these Pokemon when it needs to.
:swsh/dragapult:

Types:

Abilities: Sniper/Cursed Body / Infiltrator [HA]
Stats: 110/90/75/105/95/125 (600 BST)
Movepool Changes: -Dragon Dance -Fire Blast -Hydro Pump +Waterfall +Shadow Claw -Phantom Force +Defog
Description: Dragapult said bye bye to its attack stat and became a special attacker instead. it DID lose Fire Blast and Hydro Pump and some of its speed (alot of it actually), however it still has great coverage with moves like Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, and Surf/Scald. aditionally it still has its great STAB moves (Shadow Ball, Draco Meteor), and great utility moves too (Defog, Will-o-Wisp, Thunder Wave and curse).
:ss/Dragapult:
Types:

Abilities: Rain Dish/Infiltrator/Cursed Body
Stats: 88/100/88/100/88/136 (600)
Movepool Changes: -All Dragon Moves
Description: I removed Clear Body and Dragon Dance which are the biggest culprits behind Pults oppressiveness. I made it a Water-type and made it more bulky. Physical sets only have Dive and Phantom Force as STABs while Special Sets have to rely on Hydro Pump as their strongest STAB.

Description: It's just a new clone statwise now, which nerfs it's speed and power by a big amount. It does get a decent bulk increase but I do not think any critical KOes that are dodged.
:swsh/marshadow:

Types:

Stats: 100/110/105/85/90/110 (600 BST)
Movepool Changes: -Bulk Up +Triple Kick +Mach Punch +Double Kick +Triple Axel + Pain Split
Description: Decreased attack, speed, SpD, and SpA and dumped it all into HP and defense. aditionally gave it new moves to abuse technician with (mainly Mach Punch and like what, Rolling Kick i guess.) Triple Axel because well, i already gave it 2 kick moves, and Triple Axel has a low number of pokemon that learn it, however it would be specially good on marshadow because of Technician. or you can just use bulky marshadow with mach punch and pain split. i wanted to nerf it, but not make it too underpowered.
:ss/marshadow:
Types:

Abilities: Cursed Body
Stats: 95/105/95/105/95/105 (600)
Movepool Changes: -
Description: Marshadow is now bulkier but way less powerful than it was before. Cursed Body adds a bit more utility when taking hits and removing Technician means that Shadow Sneak isn't a powerful priority move anymore.
Pokemon: Spectrier
Type: Ghost
Ability: Grim Neigh (No Change.)
Stats: 105/80/90/100/95/110
Description: This Spectrier is a bulkier mon and is far more easier to deal with.
:ss/Spectrier:

Abilities: Grim Neigh
Stats: 110 HP / 95 Atk / 60 Def / 115 SpA / 80 SpD / 120 Spe
Movepool Changes: -Nasty Plot, +Extrasensory, +Shadow Sneak, +High Horsepower
Description: Funny nerf we got here. I decided to heavily cut into it's power (from 145 to 115) while also getting rid of Nasty Plot. A nerf into it's speed ensuring that Pokemon like Tornadus-T and pre transformed Ash Gren can revenge kill it. I needed a place to drop it's nerfed stats, so I dumped a bunch I to it's attack stat. I decided a fair enough buff like that at least deserves the option to use that attacking stat, so it has Sneak and High Horsepower for mixed variants.
Description: This version of Spectrier is less of a sweeper and more of a fast wallbreaker. Its goal is to burn opposing pokemon, which will lower their physical attack and chip them. Burned targets then become easy to take down thanks to the tweaked Grim Neigh. Spectrier can easily cripple and take down entire teams if you are unable to play around it. There's a lot of counterplay though. The main one outside of the teambuilder are the 50/50s between clicking wisp or Hex. Once a target is burned, Spectrier will most likely want to click Hex. However, if the opponent switches, it will only use a weak Hex meaning it may want to use Will-O-Wisp again. This means you can play around Spectrier through mindgames. However, Spectrier does have some pretty hard counters. Toxic Blissey will be able to Poison it and take it down, as Spectrier lacks the moveslots to use all of Hex, Will-O-Wisp, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse and Substitute. Tapu Fini, Heatran and Spdef Gliscor can all avoid a burn one way or another and take its hits. Other more general special walls may be able to take a few hits, though they don't perform as well. Overall, Spectrier can be a dangerous wallbreaker if used well but needs to take a turn against each of its targets, making it unable to sweep without proper setup.

Here are the Voting Rules and Votes will last for 72 hours.
In the voting phase, users vote for their preferred submissions and the winning submissions are added to the role compendium and spreadsheet.
The voting format is as follows:

Role in question: 1st preferred option, 2nd preferred option, 3rd preferred option.

Note: These self voting rules and the explanation are from good user lyd, slightly adapted to fit this pet mod
If you want to vote for yourself now, it gets slightly more complicated. You can always keep voting for yourself as second, but you can change the order a bit, for as long as the number of self-votes equals 2x the number of submissions you made. Let's use some examples to make it more understandable:

Stallbreaker: Yoshiblaze, Lyd, Ludicrousity
Special Wall: Ludicrousity, Lyd, Yoshiblaze
Defensive Pivot: Ludicrousity, Lyd, Yoshiblaze

So this voting format is good, cuz' Lyd voted for himself as second three times, and when you add everything up, he gave himself 6 votes, which is fine, as it is exactly the number of submissions he made for the slate x2. However, say he liked his Stallbreaker submission a lot, and he really wants it to win, he can play around with his votes a little bit:

Stallbreaker: Lyd, Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity
Defensive Pivot: Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze, Lyd

So to make his Stallbreaker first vote, he moved his Defensive Pivot self-vote to last. Makes sense, right? And when you add up the votes, 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 which is exactly what he wants. Let's say that he likes his Special Wall and Defensive Pivot submissions more, and he didn't like his Stallbreaker submission too much. He can do this:

Stallbreaker: Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity, G-Luke
Special Wall: Lyd, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze
Defensive Pivot: Lyd, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze

3 + 3 adds up to six, so he's good to that. Small note that this can't be done if he made no Stallbreaker submission because if that was the case, the number of submissions he made x2 would actually end up as 4, which isn't enough. Also, had he only made a single submission, he'd always have to self-vote as #2 or lower because making only one submission gives him only two self-vote points. We hope that was clear, if you had any trouble to understand this, feel free to PM anyone from the council and we'll explain it as best as we can.
Anyways, that's it for now.
Have a nice day and stay safe! Cya!

G-Luke

Dragapult: PalpitoadChamp, ViZar, G-Luke
Marshadow: Vizar, G-Luke, Regic Boat
Spectrier: Mossy Sandwich, G-Luke, PalpitoadChamp

ViZar

your toast is burned
Epic double post time

Here are the winners! Congratulations to...
G-Luke for winning Marshadow,
G-Luke said:

Mossy Sandwich for winning Spectrier,
Mossy Sandwich said:
and the last price goes to either me or PalpitoadChamp. Since I have a vote open, I'll declare PalpitoadChamp as our winner for Dragapult!
PalpitoadChamp said:
Let's move onto the big slate now. We will tackle some legends for this Slate. Welcome to...

Slate 3: You’re a Natural
:ss/kyogre::ss/groudon::ss/rayquaza:

We will unleash the weather titans into OU. Let's see what we can do.

The rules here effect all three:
They must have a BST of 570,
No changes to abilities or typing,
and last but no least: The Primals and Mega-Rayquaza will get their own slates and the winners will be the base for them!

Subsmissions will last for 4 days from this post onwards.
Code:
[B]Pokémon[/B]:
[B]Types[/B]:
[B]Abilities[/B]:
[B]Stats[/B]:
[B]Movepool Changes[/B]:
[B]Description[/B]: (This is an essential part of the submission, just like the other aspects)

Have FUN!

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
:kyogre:
Pokémon: Kyogre
Types:

Abilities: Drizzle
Stats: 90 (-10) / 100 / 70 (-20) / 120 (-30) / 125 (-15) / 65 (-25) (BST: 570)
Movepool Changes: -Water Spout

:groudon:
Pokémon: Groudon
Types:

Abilities: Drought
Stats: 90 (-10) / 120 (-30) / 125 (-15) / 100 / 70 (-20) / 65 (-25) (BST: 570)
Movepool Changes: -Eruption
Description: Literally just mini versions of those mons. 120 Water Sprout under rain probably still hurts but like substantially less. ok removed then but it still has like 70 speed its so bad vs offense

Last edited:
:ss/rayquaza:
Rayquaza
Types: Flying/Dragon
Ability: Air Lock
Stats: 85 / 115 / 75 / 115 / 75 / 105 (BST: 570)
Movepool: -V Create, -Extreme Speed
Description: Rayquaza gets toned down stats and removing V-Create because it doesn't make hardly any sense on Rayquaza

:ss/kyogre:
Kyogre
Type: Water
Ability: Drizzle
Stats: 95 / 85 / 95 / 105 / 110 / 80 (BST: 570)
Movepool: -Thunder
Description: A strong mon that still hits very hard but with less power and bulk.

:ss/groudon:
Groudon
Type: Ground
Ability: Drought
Stats: 90 / 125 / 100 / 85 / 90 / 80 (BST: 570)
Movepool: -Swords Dance
Description: Gets toned down stats that make it more manageable and looses swords dance because kyogre doesn't get nasty plot, leaving them both with either bulk up or calm mind. (also Hone claws but ignore that)

Just a reminder, I will only vote for a Rayquaza if they remove V-Create.

Last edited:
Types: Water
Stats: 100/90/90/105/125/60 (BST 570)
Movepool Changes: -Water Spout, -Thunder
Description: Kyogre has received pretty significant nerfs to stats in being quite a bit less bulky (albeit still being bulky), less strong (albeit still strong), and much slower. This in addition to the loss of Water Spout nerfs Kyogre's scary Choiced sets heavily, but it still has 130 Special Attack and Drizzle-boosted Origin Pulse, so it will still be a powerful breaker if it so chooses, and a decent Scarfer, but now common SpD walls and Water resists such as Slowking, Pex, Ferrothorn, and Blissey will put a stop to it. Thunder was removed to worsen its bulky Water matchup, now relying on Thunderbolt, and overall, Kyogre seems manageable. As a setter for Rain teams, I'm not sure how it vs Pelipper would shake out- Pelipper has Hurricane, Roost, Defog, U-turn, and a Ground immunity, while Kyogre is way bulker, way stronger, and has access to setup. I'd personally still use Pelipper for the utility provided, but Kyogre might make its way onto slower paced teams. We'll have to see.

Types: Ground
Stats: 100/130/120/80/70/70 (BST 570)
Movepool Changes: (Precipice Blades now has 110 BP to match Origin Pulse, if that's ok), -Rock Polish, -Eruption (for consistency with Kyogre)
Description: Groudon is substantially slower, quite a bit weaker, and frailer (though not by much). It seems like a big boon to Sun teams, with better bulk, improved offensive presence in comparison to Torkoal, and a typing that has great synergy with Sun’s offensive Pokémon. I think that it’d have a nice niche with high bulk and overall just a good well rounded stat spread that gives it versatility.

im not subbing for rayquaza, but imo far and away the biggest issue with Kyogre is having access to Water Spout which just gives it Vish-tier power- I really am uncomfortable with submissions that have it simply because of how absurd auto-rain+Water Spout+high SpA+access to choice items+all the coverage it needs is in terms of power. please keep this in mind

Last edited:

G-Luke

:Groudon:
Stats: 100 HP / 125 Atk / 100 Def / 85 SpD / 70 SpD / 90 Spe
Movepool Changes: N/A
Description: Groudon nerf is rather simple. Just a scale down of its stats. It's STAB is not boosted by the weather is summon and the coverage is either Fire Punch or off stat.

:Kyogre:
Stats: 100 HP / 95 Atk / 70 Def / 105 SpA / 120 SpD / 80 Spe
Description: A Kyogre nerf unfortunately is nowhere near as simple. I am actually heavily concerned at the power of some of the submissions. 120 SpA still CLEANLY 2hkoes Blissey with Specs Water Spout and actaully has a chance to 2hko with origin pulse on a high roll (aka a turn of well timed chip). Rain boosted water moves are just a bit too strong aI fear. So I made Kyogre much more SpD leaning, and it has to rely on SubCM if it wants to beat a Blissey, but both ofntheee are viable options.

:rayquaza:
Pokémon: Rayquaza
Types: Dragon / Flying
Abilities: Air Lock
Stats: 70 HP / 125 Atk / 75 Def / 125 SpA / 75 SpD / 100 Spe
Movepool Changes: -V-Create, -Extreme Speed
Description: Rayquaza is a glass cannon, with strong STABs and good coverage options. No create because that is an obscene move, and Espeed just for insurance for SD sets.

ViZar

your toast is burned
oh yeah I forgot
24h submission warning!
Also something that was mentioned in the PetMod server. Many of the submission are still too strong, because of Water Spout. Kyogre's special attack had to be decreased drastically in order for it to be balanced. Removing Water Spout will be enough.

groudon.png

Pokemon: Groudon
Type
:
1622055927096.png

New Stats: 95 / 110 / 120 / 80 / 90 / 75
Movepool Changes: +Spikes
- Precipice Blades nerfed to 110.
Description: Precipice blades should've been 110 from the start, but its pretty much a stronger EQ with less accuracy. I think pairing it with Hone Claws could be nice to see, along side Stone Edge and idk... Iron Tail if it gets that? Groudon's pretty spiky.. I mean just look at it, I feel like it should have spikes! But seriously that makes it more interesting IMO. Torkoal already gets rocks, Landorus has it, Garchomp has it, so why not give groudon a different hazard for a change. Just to make things refreshing.

kyogre.png

Pokemon: Kyogre
Type
:
1622056538327.png

New Stats: 95 / 80 / 90 / 110 / 120 / 75
Movepool Changes: -Water Spout, +Flip Turn
Description: A Drizzle Calm Mind sweeper sounds cool, it really does! But Flip Turn tho? It allows Kyogre to also act on the supportive side for its team, similar to pelipper except it lacks item removal and recovery. It's also weak to grass so there's that. And it only makes sense that Kyogre's stats reflect groudon as well, but thats just a personal touch.

rayquaza.png

Pokemon: Rayquaza
Type
:
1622056910138.png
/
1622056921385.png

New Stats: 105 / 115 / 70 / 115 / 70 / 95
Movepool Changes: -V-Create, -Extreme Speed, -Dragon Dance, +Roost, +Coil, +Dragon Rush, +Iron Tail.
Description: Why can't Rayquaza learn Drush? Anyway, This takes away 1 main issue of rayquaza. V-Create. IMO it makes no sense as to why its there, but it doesn't matter because its gone. Extreme speed is really strong, and Dragonite already has it. Roost is a nice option if you want it to be a defogger maybe, and just good recovery. Coil is unique and exciting because giant green snake dragon, with accurate Iron Tails and Dragon Rushes, but most importantly: Coil Hurricane.

Last edited:

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
So ViZar Is currently feeling under the weather and he has asked me to do the sub compilation and open votes for slate 3.
This is my first time doing a sub collection so please ask me to fix anything thats wrong :]
:groudon:
Types:

Stats: 90 (-10) / 120 (-30) / 125 (-15) / 100 / 70 (-20) / 65 (-25) (BST: 570)
Movepool Changes: -Eruption
Description: Literally just mini versions of those mons. 120 Water Sprout under rain probably still hurts but like substantially less. ok removed then but it still has like 70 speed its so bad vs offense
:ss/groudon:
Groudon
Type: Ground
Stats: 90 / 125 / 100 / 85 / 90 / 80 (BST: 570)
Movepool: -Swords Dance
Description: Gets toned down stats that make it more manageable and looses swords dance because kyogre doesn't get nasty plot, leaving them both with either bulk up or calm mind. (also Hone claws but ignore that)
Stats: 100/130/120/80/70/70 (BST 570)
Movepool Changes: (Precipice Blades now has 110 BP to match Origin Pulse, if that's ok), -Rock Polish, -Eruption (for consistency with Kyogre)
Description: Groudon is substantially slower, quite a bit weaker, and frailer (though not by much). It seems like a big boon to Sun teams, with better bulk, improved offensive presence in comparison to Torkoal, and a typing that has great synergy with Sun’s offensive Pokémon. I think that it’d have a nice niche with high bulk and overall just a good well rounded stat spread that gives it versatility.
:Groudon:
Stats: 100 HP / 125 Atk / 100 Def / 85 SpD / 70 SpD / 90 Spe
Movepool Changes: N/A
Description: Groudon nerf is rather simple. Just a scale down of its stats. It's STAB is not boosted by the weather is summon and the coverage is either Fire Punch or off stat.
View attachment 343786
Pokemon: Groudon
Type
: View attachment 343787
New Stats: 95 / 110 / 120 / 80 / 90 / 75
Movepool Changes: +Spikes
- Precipice Blades nerfed to 110.
Description: Precipice blades should've been 110 from the start, but its pretty much a stronger EQ with less accuracy. I think pairing it with Hone Claws could be nice to see, along side Stone Edge and idk... Iron Tail if it gets that? Groudon's pretty spiky.. I mean just look at it, I feel like it should have spikes! But seriously that makes it more interesting IMO. Torkoal already gets rocks, Landorus has it, Garchomp has it, so why not give groudon a different hazard for a change. Just to make things refreshing.
:kyogre:
Types:

Stats: 90 (-10) / 100 / 70 (-20) / 120 (-30) / 125 (-15) / 65 (-25) (BST: 570)
:ss/kyogre:
Kyogre
Type: Water
Stats: 95 / 85 / 95 / 105 / 110 / 80 (BST: 570)
Movepool: -Thunder
Description: A strong mon that still hits very hard but with less power and bulk.
Stats: 100/90/90/105/125/60 (BST 570)
Movepool Changes: -Water Spout, -Thunder
Description: Kyogre has received pretty significant nerfs to stats in being quite a bit less bulky (albeit still being bulky), less strong (albeit still strong), and much slower. This in addition to the loss of Water Spout nerfs Kyogre's scary Choiced sets heavily, but it still has 130 Special Attack and Drizzle-boosted Origin Pulse, so it will still be a powerful breaker if it so chooses, and a decent Scarfer, but now common SpD walls and Water resists such as Slowking, Pex, Ferrothorn, and Blissey will put a stop to it. Thunder was removed to worsen its bulky Water matchup, now relying on Thunderbolt, and overall, Kyogre seems manageable. As a setter for Rain teams, I'm not sure how it vs Pelipper would shake out- Pelipper has Hurricane, Roost, Defog, U-turn, and a Ground immunity, while Kyogre is way bulker, way stronger, and has access to setup. I'd personally still use Pelipper for the utility provided, but Kyogre might make its way onto slower paced teams. We'll have to see.

:Kyogre:
Stats: 100 HP / 95 Atk / 70 Def / 105 SpA / 120 SpD / 80 Spe
Description: A Kyogre nerf unfortunately is nowhere near as simple. I am actually heavily concerned at the power of some of the submissions. 120 SpA still CLEANLY 2hkoes Blissey with Specs Water Spout and actaully has a chance to 2hko with origin pulse on a high roll (aka a turn of well timed chip). Rain boosted water moves are just a bit too strong aI fear. So I made Kyogre much more SpD leaning, and it has to rely on SubCM if it wants to beat a Blissey, but both ofntheee are viable options.
View attachment 343790
Pokemon: Kyogre
Type
: View attachment 343791
New Stats: 95 / 80 / 90 / 110 / 120 / 75
Movepool Changes: -Water Spout, +Flip Turn
Description: A Drizzle Calm Mind sweeper sounds cool, it really does! But Flip Turn tho? It allows Kyogre to also act on the supportive side for its team, similar to pelipper except it lacks item removal and recovery. It's also weak to grass so there's that. And it only makes sense that Kyogre's stats reflect groudon as well, but thats just a personal touch.
:ss/rayquaza:
Rayquaza
Types: Flying/Dragon
Stats: 85 / 115 / 75 / 115 / 75 / 105 (BST: 570)
Movepool: -V Create, -Extreme Speed
Description: Rayquaza gets toned down stats and removing V-Create because it doesn't make hardly any sense on Rayquaza
:rayquaza:
Pokémon: Rayquaza
Types: Dragon / Flying
Abilities: Air Lock
Stats: 70 HP / 125 Atk / 75 Def / 125 SpA / 75 SpD / 100 Spe
Movepool Changes: -V-Create, -Extreme Speed
Description: Rayquaza is a glass cannon, with strong STABs and good coverage options. No create because that is an obscene move, and Espeed just for insurance for SD sets.
View attachment 343793
Pokemon: Rayquaza
Type
: View attachment 343795 / View attachment 343796
New Stats: 105 / 115 / 70 / 115 / 70 / 95
Movepool Changes: -V-Create, -Extreme Speed, -Dragon Dance, +Roost, +Coil, +Dragon Rush, +Iron Tail.
Description: Why can't Rayquaza learn Drush? Anyway, This takes away 1 main issue of rayquaza. V-Create. IMO it makes no sense as to why its there, but it doesn't matter because its gone. Extreme speed is really strong, and Dragonite already has it. Roost is a nice option if you want it to be a defogger maybe, and just good recovery. Coil is unique and exciting because giant green snake dragon, with accurate Iron Tails and Dragon Rushes, but most importantly: Coil Hurricane.

Lots of good subs this slate its good to see, Voting will close in about 72 Hours, give or take.

Rules on Self Voting

Note: These self voting rules and the explanation are from good user lyd, slightly adapted to fit this pet mod
If you want to vote for yourself now, it gets slightly more complicated. You can always keep voting for yourself as second, but you can change the order a bit, for as long as the number of self-votes equals 2x the number of submissions you made. Let's use some examples to make it more understandable:

Stallbreaker: Yoshiblaze, Lyd, Ludicrousity
Defensive Pivot: Ludicrousity, Lyd, Yoshiblaze

So this voting format is good, cuz' Lyd voted for himself as second three times, and when you add everything up, he gave himself 6 votes, which is fine, as it is exactly the number of submissions he made for the slate x2. However, say he liked his Stallbreaker submission a lot, and he really wants it to win, he can play around with his votes a little bit:

Stallbreaker: Lyd, Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity
Defensive Pivot: Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze, Lyd

So to make his Stallbreaker first vote, he moved his Defensive Pivot self-vote to last. Makes sense, right? And when you add up the votes, 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 which is exactly what he wants. Let's say that he likes his Special Wall and Defensive Pivot submissions more, and he didn't like his Stallbreaker submission too much. He can do this:

Stallbreaker: Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity, G-Luke
Special Wall: Lyd, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze
Defensive Pivot: Lyd, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze

3 + 3 adds up to six, so he's good to that. Small note that this can't be done if he made no Stallbreaker submission because if that was the case, the number of submissions he made x2 would actually end up as 4, which isn't enough. Also, had he only made a single submission, he'd always have to self-vote as #2 or lower because making only one submission gives him only two self-vote points. We hope that was clear, if you had any trouble to understand this, feel free to PM anyone from the council and we'll explain it as best as we can.

:groudon: : Bitbitio, Me, Gravity Monkey
- Precipice blades nerf is nice.

:kyogre: : Me, Gravity Monkey, G-Luke
- I voted for these subs mainly because they kept thunder, voted mine first because I'd like to see flip turn on kyogre.

:rayquaza: : Palpitoad Champ, G-luke, Me.
-There's only 3 rayquaza subs so the order basically didn't matter, except mine is a bit different from the other two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)