Ubers Ubers Classic III - Playoffs (Won by Exiline)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
pohjis vs exiline - i think dpp will be the deciding factor here. for some reason i think exiline is currently better in adv, and can take one of oras or sm, while he'll lose to heatran in bw. if exiline can win dpp, he has a firm grip on the series, otherwise he needs to win both oras and sm, in which neither player has any edge (unless pohjis whips out the og ladder team, then exiline has no chance and even he knows that) so yeah it's kinda of uphill for exiline to win 2 out of dpp oras sm

melle vs winterains - i've been too lazy to check on winterains games, and i know melle is def better in at least adv, so unless he gets unlucky like he did vs me in a few spots, melle is just the safe and logical pick

if someone can gather any public replays of winterains from this classic in one place so i can watch, i'll be thankful and like 17 posts of yours

please share what time on sunday you're playing

also gsc ubers tour coming next month if nayrz approves, stay tuned

Ackler

Banned deucer.
if i were to predict who is most likely to win
i think most would agree it would be Pohjis and Melle2402
but i think there is so much more to pokemon than that
players reaching semi-finals are very capable and can win against anyone
so i say show us spectators some great games
good luck to everyone

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Exiline to take it all, melle will get lucked in a crucial game 3 and lose a match-up that would otherwise be equal. I can't see Exiline in his current form losing ORAS or ADV and he's top tier in USM.

Last edited:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
i've realised im surprisingly more stupid than i thought i was, gonna revise my predictions

pohjis vs exiline - exiline is better in adv by a small margin, but pohjis has larger edge in bw and dpp, so exiline will have to clutch quickly in adv and oras, which is still an uphill task. winner of this series is my favorite to win the whole thing

melle vs winterains - still no change, melle is better in at least adv, while i still don't know about winterains, so unless melle somehow throws this, he should be good

shit i still predicted the same, how i do this

I lost in 2 vs Winterains. This tour meant a lot for me and i really wanted to win it after losing in last classic vs Hack and in Penthalon finals this year. But sadly in both games nothing went my way and i couldn’t do anything about it. ggs out of respect i guess, but these matches were just awful. It feels so bad to lose like this when you’re so far

Alrighty then guess we're doing this the hard way. I'm hearing this weekend isn't even looking likely, and a 3 week finals is not happening.

Hard deadline is Wednesday 18th @ 23:59 GMT.

Winterains since I'm told your profile is on private I expect you to put more effort in scheduling this series.

Exiline

Banned deucer.
is a Past SCL Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
sexline.jpg

sexed in 3, ggs

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen3ubers-457095
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5ubers-457096
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen6ubers-457097

Just some months earlier I would have never expected winning this which makes the victory taste even better, especially after losing ADV cup finals which is something i really really wanted to win
discovering BW was less tedious than I would have thought at first and the tier is actually pretty fun when you're not playing spikes vs spikes
i'd also like to give a s/o to the daniels

cya in the Ubers Champs kekkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)