Project Ubers Player Spotlight #2: Cynara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Nayrz
Changed 'Ubers Player of the Week' from Arii Stella

Ubers Player Spotlight - #3

Ubers Player Spotlight is the place where I interview notable and respected players from Ubers, the tier where the fiercest monsters combat and exert apocalyptic force. People I choose to interview are the elite players who excel at taming the strongest monsters and have been consistent throughout tournaments and is well respected by the community.

I am open to suggestions (DMDW#8155) about the players that can be interviewed, but please keep in mind that suggested players are subjects to review by me and Ubers moderation team. With that out of the way...

Spotlight #3:

cune.gif

Cynara

Most Known For:

Ubers QC & Viability Ranking council, Ubers Room Moderator, Discord addict, Won UPL V with Defiant Durians, Played UPL VI with DaReal Drizzlers.

Favorite Pokémon:

Suicune. My favorite Pokemon is hard to say since I have many such as Zapdos, Ho-Oh, Mewtwo and Bibarel. I've always loved Suicune's design and its appearance in the anime and when I featured in Pokemon Crystal, its simply been one of my favorite Pokemon since and I've used Suicune in my in-game Pokemon teams where possible.

Overview:

For those who don't know me and don't frequent the discord, my name's Sarah, I'm 23 (soon to be 24) year old from the UK,I do have a undergraduate degree in Biochemistry as well which I achieved studying at university in London.

Outside of Pokemon, my main hobby includes cooking, I love food and trying out new things, even though I'm not a professional cook or anything, its something I always like to improve on and I'm quite passionate about doing as much as I love my food.

Music is something else I am quite passionate about, you'll usually find me listening to almost anything and exploring new genres, if you ever want a discussion or a recommendation, feel free to message me!

As far as sports are concerned, I'm not much of a sporty person, I do watch the occasional football (World Cup, when England are playing) and I do quite like the tennis and is a sport I played during my school years and I felt like I was quite good at it. Wimbledon is under way right now and is something I watch every year, so that has been what I've been mainly watching on the TV recently.

I have other small interests/hobbies such as reading, taking walks, playing other video games and watching anime on the odd occasion. (I'm a huge Dragon Ball fan)

What is your name's origin?

This isn't actually my original name; I changed to Cynara to match my other gaming platforms outside of Smogon, Cynara is just a feminine sounding name really that I liked, Its a type of flower.

What made you start playing Pokémon?

I started playing Pokemon when I was about 5 years old; my mum actually got me Pokemon Red for my Birthday or Christmas, I don't really remember and I invested so much time into playing it and I eventually defeated the Elite Four, Pokemon is something that grew on me, like the Legend of Zelda series. Eventually Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal came out and I urged my mum to get me the generation 2 games for Christmas, I loved Pokemon Silver and Crystal so much, Crystal itself has probably been the ideal Pokemon game that I've played and I stuck with the Pokemon series games ever since then, playing them all to this day including Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

What inspired you to play Ubers?

Nothing really 'inspired' me to play Ubers, when I was first getting into competitive Pokemon back in late Black and White, I wanted to use teams with my favourite Pokemon like Dialga and Ho-Oh etc and Ubers offered this to me, what I did enjoy about Ubers is the inclusiveness and the ability to use all these powerful Pokemon at a competitive setting and my interest for the metagame just developed from there, though these days I just enjoy competitive in general and will play almost anything

What is your favorite generation of Ubers?

My favorite generation is hard to say really, I thoroughly enjoy USM Uber however!, though I was deeply passionate about XY Ubers, though I wasn't really that amazing at the metagame during its time. XY I feel was like a 'golden age' especially for the ladder play, back then everyone laddered, it was so active and competitive, Ladder was a good way to learn competitive, especially when you're new.

What is your favorite playstyle?

My favorite playstyle would have to be Offense. Offense is what I started off using on the ladder in the early days, I would almost exclusively ladder with Hyper Offense. Generally, I'm a player who operates by playing proactively and tend to favor teams/styles that provide room for a proactive approach. I also enjoy the high risk / high reward aspect and the ability to outplay the opponent aggressively. Since I've progressed with competitive Pokemon I have developed to adapt to playing with other playstyles and every serious opponent in a tournament makes me carefully develop my approach against them, every player I face will always have a unique approach, but I always feel my "go to" is offense teams but I will certainly stride away from this with balances/stalls when need be.

What is your opinion on Gothitelle & Gothorita suspect?

I think the suspect is good for the tier, even if a ban doesn't occur. It promotes interest and development of the metagame itself, new players trying out Ubers etc. Gothitelle and Gothorita itself I feel like going would be a positive for the tier, but not a 100% necessary.

Gothitelle effectively has a chokehold against half the teambuilder simply by existing and can essentially invalidate whole archetypes on its own if appears which I feel as a Pokemon itself is a unhealthy element as not any other Pokemon in Ubers could theoretically do so much damage to teams in my opinion.

Most common argument against Gothitelle is that its low usage and I feel this is due to how the general playerbase have mentally prepared themselves in the metagame striding away from bulkier playerstyles and using mostly solely offensive teams and therefore this causes teams to make Gothitelle unfavourable against these kinds of matchups and I feel Gothitelle being prepared for significantly in the teambuilder is a contributing factor to this.

The removal of Gothitelle / Gothorita would bring nothing but positives, teams would be able to strengthen themselves even more against the top threats making bulkier teams like Balances and Stall worthwhile archetypes without having to worry about being completely invalidated by Gothitelle / Gothorita. A metagame where only offense archetypes are used isn't a very healthy or developing metagame ultimately.

Are there any elements of the metagame that you deem unhealthy?

I feel like anything deemed close to unhealthy in the metagame is Gothitelle / Gothorita as I've previously discussed, there isn't really an issue with the USM Ubers metagame aside from that and there's never gonna be any 'magic' solutions to Ubers either.

What are your the most memorable games of Ubers?

vs.

Hack vs. Level 56 - Ubers Open V Finals

This is probably one of the most thrilling games I experienced between arguably the two best players at the current point of time, despite both teams being very similar. It also features what I feel is the best team Hack built during the ORAS era and is something I would regard the closest thing possible to a "perfect" game of competitive Pokemon. Both players played each turn amazingly and the game came down to the wire, with Hack gaining the advantage at the very end with Hypnosis with Mega Gengar securing him the win. If you have the time, this is absolutely worth the watch.

Would you mind giving us brief review about your experience in DaReal Drizzlers in UPL VI?

Certainly! being on the DaReal Drizzlers in UPL VI was a very good experience for me. Nayrz was a good manager despite how busy he sadly was at times, but he always had the teams best interests at heart. I thoroughly enjoy and make the most of UPL every year and this year was no exception. The team had a good synergy for the most part and it was nice to meet and play alongside some new faces such as Finchinator, Gastrik and Melee Mewtwo.

I tried to contribute as much to the team as possible at all times and focusing on my own games which I put a considerable amount of time in each week despite being somewhat busy and I would like to think the team feel the same, we helped each other out where we could despite us not making the playoffs, I enjoyed every minute of it.

Melee Mewtwo I feel like deserves a mention from me, despite not actually officially being on the team, he was probably one of the most dedicated members of DaReal Drizzlers and provided invaluable advice and test games and thanks to Professor MM2, Finchinator graduated ADV school and won his first UPL Game against Mr.378 which was amazing to see!

What new users or players in Ubers do you look up to?

As for players I look up to in Ubers I've always looked up to top players such as Astounded, Hack, Level 56 etc, but a notable one of them has to be The Gunner Rohan. Gunner has been a great friend of mine ever since I started Ubers who I met along with Pohjis and their advice and giving me a chance of UPL V last year is what really gave me a boon in the community, we've always helped each other out with support, teambuilding advice, testing etc. I also feel Gunner is one of the best players that Ubers has had in a while that stood out, and is a player who always strives to do the best no matter what tournament or game they are playing. I feel like without Gunner, I wouldnt really be where I am today or my progression in Ubers would have been dramatically different. More recently I've had interactions with players like Fireburn, Soviet and Melee Mewtwo who are those wise, experienced and seasoned players who will always provide valuable advice no matter what the generation. Moreso, people like M Dragon can give you a great insight into tournament preparation and I feel like veterans are always worth taking a page from.

New and upcoming players are always amazing to see, they make me happy as I enjoy seeing new players progress as they are the heart of development of future top players and someone who has REALLY stood out to me is PurpleGatorade, this dude came out of nowhere and pulled one of the strongest and consistent performances in UPL VI I've seen from a new player and someone who definitely deserves a spotlight.

Highlord isn't necessarily new, but someone who has shined more as of recent, pulling an amazing 6-0 in UPL VI, its very difficult to exclude them, despite playing for a long while, they haven't really got any major tournament exposure as of until now, but I'm glad to see players like this develop and eventually have the light shined on them.

Alpha Rabbit is also someone I feel who is a great up and comer, with a good seasonal record, but needs more spotlight, every game I've played with them has been solid and I'm glad they got the chance to participate in UPL VI.

There are other notable examples of players I'd like to see more of, like skysolo14 and My Thunder to name a few.

What are your advices for new players getting into Ubers?

Try to get some experience on the ladder, try building your own teams and then progress onto tournaments when you are feeling confident. Absolutely take advantage of the resources around you such as the on-site analyses, viability rankings and don't be afraid to ask anyone anything and take advice from other players, everyone has to start somewhere.

Would you provide us with a team and add a brief description?

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Arceus-Flying @ Sky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Def / 100 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Recover
- Refresh

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 144 HP / 156 Atk / 56 SpD / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb
- Swords Dance

Zygarde-Complete @ Groundium Z
Ability: Power Construct
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 80 HP / 228 Atk / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute
- Glare

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 72 Def / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Defog
- Grass Knot

This is my take on a Choice Banded Tyranitar team, its mainly a bulky offense team, Choice Banded Tyranitar is something I wanted to try since its a effective wallbreaker that can also provide a strong Yveltal check. The team accommodates Arceus-Flying + DD Zygarde as the winning conditions.

=
=
=

Thank you Cynara for spending the time to answer the questions! Feel free to ask other questions in this thread!

Last edited:
* Nice heart over there - what do you like about being a tutor? What made you begin such activity? Do you get to / Did you get a chance to interact with other tutors like Minority, CKW, Lord Outrage, and (formerly tutors) Fireburn, Dominatio, and others in B101 as a fellow tutor?
* I see that you are a Global Voice in PS. How are things going there?
* I think your UPL performance was impressive, but is there anything that you want to do better for next year? Do you find any room for improvements from your games?
* Teardrop when

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Drizzlers or Durians

Best core In usm in your opinion
Drizzlers / Durians is a tough one, I love both teams just as much, but i'd probably go with Durians since they are the first team I played for and won UPL V with and they gave me the initial experience of UPL.

'Best core' is a difficult question, for offensive cores, I feel like Double Dance Necrozma + Mixed Rock Polish Groudon is probably one of the strongest core offensively, they overload defensive backbones and their checks with sheer offensive force, while both can also function as cleaners in the late game, so I feel combined either one of them will find space to do a considerable amount of damage.

of course there's still 'classic' go to cores out there with strong synergy such as Yveltal + Mega Gengar, Xerneas + Ekiller.

Zygarde + Gothitelle is something I feel should be used more in Ubers, Zygarde baits in most support mons such as Arceus and this allows Gothitelle space to switch in safely and remove the most vital pokemon from a teams defensive backbone and Zygarde is extremely strong against offenses that Gothitelle usually struggles against which really helps it out. I'd like to see more teams in the future utilising these Pokemon.
Is England coming home? :smogthink:
I'd like to see England get to the finals of the world cup, I don't really follow football as some of you discovered in the discord (I got laughed at because I didn't know who Dele Ali was) but I've been watching every world cup since 1998 and the best performance I remember is the quarter finals of 2002 when we lost 2-1 against Brazil, we were actually up 1-0 in the first half when Michael Owen scored and I remember the whole street celebrating but we eventually lost to Brazil thanks to Ronaldinho's free kick from about 30 yards out. Even if England dont win the world cup, getting the finals would be amazing and probably the best performances from the England squad I'll get to see for a very long time.

* Nice heart over there - what do you like about being a tutor? What made you begin such activity? Do you get to / Did you get a chance to interact with other tutors like Minority, CKW, Lord Outrage, and (formerly tutors) Fireburn, Dominatio, and others in B101 as fellow tutors?
* I see that you are a Global Voice in PS. How are things going there?
* I think your UPL performance was impressive, but is there anything that you want to do better for next year? Do you find any room for improvements from your games?
* Teardrop when
I enjoyed tutoring because I enjoyed helping out newer users who need help with competitive pokemon and I found it a good way to make new friends and meet new people, Im not really much of a people person, so talking to one person or a small group is where I seem to feel most at ease. I liked to see my tutees progress and move further on to do bigger things, it was nice to see Holy Break win AG seasonal and CKW to become a tutor himself. Yes I did interact with Lord Outrage quite a bit, I built teams / shared ideas with him during one of his winter seasonal runs where he made Grand Finals, Minority I never spoke to much really until USM and when I became a member of the QC team, Fireburn is a similar story but we've had good discussions ever since USM / Being on Drizzlers. Other B101 tutors I don't really interact with and I don't speak in the B101 discord like at all, I just quietly sign up to take a tutee.

Global Voice I don't really think much of, I've been on PS a long time and I was a room owner at some point in time and I've had it since then really.

My UPL performance was fine imo, I constantly watch my games and look for optimisations I could have made all the time, sometimes there will be a game im proud of.

Im not really invested into teardrop, Im not too fond of the writing aspect of C&C nor am I a good writer, I do enjoy being part of the QC team thoroughly.

how's it feel going for only 3k in pockle lmoa
easiest 3k of your life.

What's your favorite Pomman nickname in Durians?

Will you quit mons when you go undrafted in Snake?
Pomman Tits n Ass or Pomman Gay Lord

No I wouldn't quit over being undrafted in snake, Snake's still some time a way, if I don't get drafted, its whatever. I'm not as invested into Tournaments as much as I am with Ubers subforum contributions / C&C sections either. A real player doesn't give up or quit.

Last edited:

Cynara

Banned deucer.
whats a band you wished more people listened to?

whats your best pking memory

whats the most money youve made from a single pk

whats your favorite food

what is your dream career
Coaltar of the deepers / Alcest / david bowie

Bringing my cash stack to the wilderness by mistake and almost getting Pked for it.

Back in the day I Pked an Armadyl Godsword + a full set of Dharoks when the AGS was about 30m at the time or something i remember it being rly expensive.

My 'favourite' food has to be a well-cooked good quality steak and chips with a mushroom sauce, something simple to make with a lot of flavour. Im also a fan of beef wellington in a red wine sauce. Something else i've really liked is a Chicken and Bacon Burger served in a jack cheese sauce topped with pulled pork.

My dream career /was/ to be a doctor, I might go back to university and study further on, beside that I quite enjoy the jobs i've been doing in the housing sector.

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
Who do u fuckin hate in smogon
Whos the shittiest player uve played

Non-memes:
Who do you see getting drafted in Snake draft and potentially SPL? Do you plan on signing up?
Likewise with UPL next year - who do you see getting drafted that wasn't this year, and do you plan on playing or managing?
Who do you see winning the Ubers Open this year?
Any mons you think are underrated as of now and have potential to do well in the meta soon? And the other way around - mons that are overrated and will fall out of favour soon?
Which is your favourite Dragon Ball story arc and why is it the Majin Buu arc
Which is your favourite DB op?

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Who do u fuckin hate in smogon
Whos the shittiest player uve played
1531086568884.png

Non-memes:
Who do you see getting drafted in Snake draft and potentially SPL? Do you plan on signing up?
I'd like to see a considerable amount of players drafted into snake but ones I'd like to see in particular are Purplegatorade after his UPL perfomance, I'd like to say give this man the chance he deserves. Of course you have your standard obvious drafts like TTG, Gunner & Pohjis (if they sign up for Ubers) and there's high potentials who are almost guaranteed a spot like Terracotta, Dominatio, FireBurn, Lacus Clyne, Arii Stella, Hunterstorm etc. There's also other players who also have a chance like Mysterious M, Holy Break, Evuelf, KyogreF4n, Garay oak etc, its hard to say rly cause the top cut uber players come close for same chances. An interesting player I'd like to see for a change of pace on the tournament scene again is Melee Mewtwo.

SPL is hard to say, Ubers is (probably) not in SPL again, though someone have the potential to get into another tier slot for sure.

As for me, Im considering signing up for Snake Draft as of recently, but SPL is too far into the future for me to say.

Likewise with UPL next year - who do you see getting drafted that wasn't this year, and do you plan on playing or managing?
UPL VII is far away, I'd like to see how ppl perform in snake / seasonals, there isnt really anyone I didnt feel deserve to get drafted during this instalment of UPL VI. Managing next UPL sounds interesting and something I might take up if I dont decide to play.

Who do you see winning the Ubers Open this year?
Someone from Durians, I hope all of them do really well. ByronTheWellWell if he tries hard enough is someone who I feel has the potential to get really far.

Any mons you think are underrated as of now and have potential to do well in the meta soon? And the other way around - mons that are overrated and will fall out of favour soon?
Fairyceus/mence are overrated. Lunala / Ultra Necrozma are mons I feel are on the rise in the meta right now.

Which is your favourite Dragon Ball story arc and why is it the Majin Buu arc
My favourite story arc is actually the Frieza / Namek Arc, Gokus fights against Frieza were the most memorable moments in Dragon Ball Z where Goku goes Super Saiyan for the first time, which is actually very iconic for Dragon Ball. The Majin Buu Arc is actually really solid lol, it has some great moments, Vegito was amazing and Goku going Super Saiyan 3 was probably just as iconic at the time after his transformation into Super Saiyan against Frieza.

Dragon Ball Super I actually really enjoyed too and the Goku Black and Tournament of Power Arcs we're pretty solid honestly and easily up there for top moments in Dragon Ball, I actually really miss Dragon Ball Super right now.

Which is your favourite DB op?

what number is higher: the amount of zygarde variations or the amount of slipper socks you own?

are you really a ciele alt?

is AngryEyes your favorite discord emote? if not, what is it?

on a scale of 1-10 how sad are you about the goth decision?

favorite pokemon ost?

Cynara

Banned deucer.
what number is higher: the amount of zygarde variations or the amount of slipper socks you own?
Slipper boots, I have a shelf almost dedicated to them in my wardrobe.

are you really a ciele alt?
1531150939733.png

Someone actually wrote this on my wall the other day, so I guess this is what I get recognised for.

is AngryEyes your favorite discord emote? if not, what is it?
AngryEyes is indeed my favourite discord emote and :blobwizard: as a 2nd favourite.

on a scale of 1-10 how sad are you about the goth decision?
4, it isn't the worst decision nor is it the best decision, hopefully this will field more players interest into ubers and there's always hope for future suspects.

favorite pokemon ost?
I have numerous favourites throughout generations, I'll post them here.

Overall I feel Gen 4 had the best soundtrack from any generation and maybe Gen 2 being second but its tied with Gen 5 I Feel since Unova Route 10 is amazing, Lance Gen 2 Battle is also up there as a soundtrack.

would you make the smart play of banning necrozma + geomancy to make ubers playable again once you get the UTL fonction ?
my first executive decision would be to ban you for bringing this up :p

perfect burger?

how do you cook ur steak

most fun tier to play besides ubers?

do you like playing / watching old gen ubers (besides oras) and if so which ones

fav games from that upl where we teamed together?

favorite custom emoji in either durians server?

whats the worst avi i used either on disc or smogon

if gunner and pohjis are both drowning who do u save first

--

glad to see u come a long way as a player and person since we became friends a lil over a year ago sarah, u rock :heart:

Cynara

Banned deucer.
perfect burger?
I usually like anything served with Bacon, i.e Chicken + Bacon Burger, with a bit of salad or sometimes with a cheese sauce on top.

how do you cook ur steak
I fry my steak, usually between Medium rare and well done, Im not too fussy.

most fun tier to play besides ubers?
I feel like USM OU is probably the tier I enjoy the most outside of Ubers, NU is pretty worthwhile too from what I've experienced. Maybe I'll move onto exploring OU in higher level play at some point just to diversify a bit.

do you like playing / watching old gen ubers (besides oras) and if so which ones
Certainly! one of my favourite old gens has to be DPP Ubers, M Dragon really got me interested in that old gen during UPL V, seeing a veterans take on a metagame was great, he never disappointed me ever during a DPP series. As for watching I'm rather fond of watching all generations of Ubers and seeing players show new techs and develop older generations is always nice to see. I feel like BW and DPP are the ones worth most investing into right now, but ADV Development has been increasing as of late.

fav games from that upl where we teamed together?
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ubers-586206162

Most definately this game, the determining game to clutch a tiebreak, jesus christ I was so nervous when I saw Matchup and thought we lost UPL right here, Im not exactly sure how you won this, but you did LOL, somehow winning against Ferrothorn + Ho-OH with a Z-Geomancy Xerneas is something I'll probably never see again. I feel like this was your best game of the tournament itself.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ubers-283393

This game from my side, for sure, I was really pleased with my execution this game back then and it was great to win against a top tier player such as Blim.

favorite custom emoji in either durians server?
1531263435318.png

whats the worst avi i used either on disc or smogon
That King Kong one, I tried to google for it, but I couldn't find it.

if gunner and pohjis are both drowning who do u save first
I'd save both, this is a tough one, probably Gunner because he'd probably roast me if I didn't save him first.

glad to see u come a long way as a player and person since we became friends a lil over a year ago sarah, u rock :heart:
:blobuwu:

It turns out Cynara was recently promoted to Ubers Room Moderator! Gz!

* How would you describe your experience in Ubers Room?
* Do you enjoy interacting with new users in PS room as much as you do with your regular peers in Discord?

... and

* What do you expect from future writers in C&C for next generation?
* Is there any Pokemon you really wanted to reserve & write about but it ended up being a dream because of me?
* Do you plan on being a manager in next UPL by any chances?

Cynara

Banned deucer.
* How would you describe your experience in Ubers Room?
Ubers room is usually chill for the most part and mostly casual discussion, there can be the odd moment between users, i've been in there for a long while, its also a different environment compared to the discord, I feel like the Ubers room is more focused on solely ubers discussion and the discord tends to be more mature.

* Do you enjoy interacting with new users in PS room as much as you do with your regular peers in Discord?
I usually get pmed by New users for the most part for team advice etc, I honestly don't mind helping them, it can be quite enjoyable to help them for the most part, but when they're spamming you in PMs, not so much.

* What do you expect from future writers in C&C for next generation?
I just expect writers to have confidence and knowledge in the Pokemon they're writing to avoid the QC team literally ghost writing to the point they're doing the work themselves. As long as the content is there, I'm happy.

* Is there any Pokemon you really wanted to reserve & write about but it ended up being a dream because of me?
Not at all!

* Do you plan on being a manager in next UPL by any chances?
Likely, we will see

Hmm. Let's see... some quick questions from a fellow Ubers player *cough**

1. What's the best decision you've ever made? (pokemon related or not)

2. Cynara... Is it, a poisonous type of flower?

3. Thoughts on the FATE series?

That's it for now n_n

You are in a research submarine deep within the Mariana Trench. It’s a bit tight and you are uncomfortable, your ears had been bleeding a little from the depth’s pressure. More than any of that though, you are excited. You get to see with your own eyes things mankind has never witnessed before. Suddenly, all the lights go off. You can’t hear the hum of the propeller anymore. The sub shakes. The floor is wet.

What do you do?

1. What do you think will happen to the tier if either A. PDon gets banned or B. Geomancy gets banned?

2. Do you like playing other tiers aside from Ubers?

3. I am unable to reach over 1.5k on the Ubers ladder, even with those teams I get on Team Showcase or RMT saying peaked #1. ( I suck at predictions ) What kind of team archetype do you think works best without too much predictions in mid ladders?

4. Have you tried Chinese food lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)