Multi Gen Ubers Premier League IV - Finals[won by the really good reshirams]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteLion

Banned deucer.
DaReal Drizzlers (6) vs really good reshirams (2)
ORAS Ubers: old news vs Steve Angello
ORAS Ubers: The Trap God vs Omfuga
XY Ubers: Hack vs PROBLEMS
BW2 Ubers: Evuelf vs -Tsunami-
BW2 Ubers: WreckDra vs polop
DPP Ubers: Jirachee vs Alex Walls
ADV Ubers: Minority Suspect vs Transcendent God Champion
GSC Ubers: BKC vs Isa

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
DaReal Drizzlers (0) vs really good reshirams (Omfuga)
ORAS Ubers: old news vs Omfuga
ORAS Ubers: The Trap God vs Omfuga
XY Ubers: Hack vs Omfuga
BW2 Ubers: Evuelf vs Omfuga
BW2 Ubers: WreckDra vs Omfuga
DPP Ubers: Jirachee vs Omfuga
ADV Ubers: Minority Suspect vs Omfuga
GSC Ubers: BKC vs Omfuga

don't see hyw's name on either roster in the finals, unfort.

Last edited:
Funny how only March Fires and hyw predict me to win, I'm clearly the underdog. I contacted Jirachee, still wait for his response but we will play this weekend I guess.
And raseri ; Isa (GSC Ubers Master), Lance and I don't need Fuga to build for us but thanks to him and the 5 others battle we'll still manage to win! x)

Last edited:

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
i swr to fucking god if you all keep taking Omfuga advice over mine reshirams we are going to lose to these bunch of no names

-

Reactions: hyw

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i swr to fucking god if you all keep taking Omfuga advice over mine reshirams we are going to lose to these bunch of no names

-
Omfuga's UPL IV Record: 4-0
PROBLEMS's UPL IV Record: 3-2
PROBLEMS's UPL III Record: 2-3

Omfuga's UPL IV cost: 6000
PROBLEMS's UPL IV cost: 14500
PROBLEMS's UPL III cost: 20500

tbf listening to Omfuga is statistically the better choice

shoutouts stats thread

so since i was planning on leaving b/c of the reasons you'll see in this post i figured id post a couple shoutouts before my departure highlighting my time here.

nayrz / mm2: can't thank you guys enough for giving me the opportunity to join ur team as contrary to popular belief all i did was tryout like everyone else, shame it had to end like this as seeing you guys argue over obscure pokemon games ive never heard about before was always entertaining.

rest of team: you guys are really great people, all good in your own tiers. i wont waste your time by mentioning all of you, but it was fun watching you guys create some dope records and wins.

wreckdra: you're a really nice dude and all which is a rarity in this community, but i cant really get over the fact that you went out of your way to respond to queries about me to what you claimed was a small selection of users you 100% trust not a skype group of 41 different people. whats worse is that you took the incentive to literally make up shit and spread it (ladder player for 2 years ????, i mean if your such a fan of making shit up u should probably consider running for president lol. but yeah dont take my words too harshly im just tired of people spreading shit they think is true but isn't. gl for the future and stuff.

tfantasyy: (aka the banned alt of shadowquinn, guess that means im not the only alt?) i was pretty ecstatic when i noticed you managed to get three wins this upl without me flooding your inbox like i did w2/w4/w6 of summer seasonal 99% of your hruc games, im willing to show more but like most of it was personal and i guess http://imgur.com/a/jxZwz should be a good indication of what happened. im glad i didnt receive any thanks for my help at all because that shows your really skilled at this game right? whats better is when your actively trying to defame me behind back to make your acts look more passable, give me break lol. i understand that you dont really value my help at all because you probably figured it was just a relic in the past, but im glad that people can now realize how good you actually are w/o your pms being flooded.

ubers room circle jerk 1: (gunnerrohan,pohjis etc) i really appreciate your guy's valiant efforts to constantly make my ps experience actively worse. the reoccurring witch hunt he is this alt doing x, hes an alt dont listen to him, just another fucking alt ban him. i was always treated like a criminal when i never did anything wrong besides give your butt buddy a undeserved tournament run that he managed to self destruct on his own when he was stripped of my help b.c i realized what the fuck i was doing and how wrong i was. whats even better is when you guys are doing your best job to ruin whatever reputation i have behind my back, i mean i think you guys might be trying a little too hard for pokemon simulator.

isa: im glad that you were always there to listen to me vent about how there should be some features to prevent modjoined battles from being joined and similar stuff, although im certain a lot of has fallen to deaf ears. i would think something could be done to prevent shit similar like this from happening however i really doubt anything will change given the way smogon is run, well at least you have some context to my claims.

ptr: that conversation we had a couple weeks ago was pretty enlightening, this was the inevitable post i was talking about and although its a couple weeks premature im sure the same point is carried across. your drive or want to play this game is definitely more ambiguous then mine and i can only hope you get the best use of your time here.

blim: yeah its definitely been awhile since we last talked and i guess you can probably tell what i was alluding to in our last conversation. instead of retiring indefinitely like you did previously, i figured that i would give this shitty game another shot and here i am. although a lot of it seems in vain now, im glad i got the opportunity to meet some interesting people which im sure is the reason why your still here. if keen on staying hopefully you won't get haxed out important tours.

sweep: ive always respected you not only as a player but a leader, however im still perplexed why your still here considering how omnipotent hax has been in your games and how toxic this community is. still ive always had fun whenever we've played and i would like to thank you for letting me have this account and try again although im sure you regret your decision because of the unavoidable drama and this post!

anyway hopefully that clears the story up of frozen inside/old news, and more importantly why I'm done with the game
peace

ok real quick bc i need to head out:

yea, i liked you enough when you were frozen inside to give you a second, chance on a new alt, something i would never do for someone i didn't trust. the fact that you knew mm2 (who I still trust on personal matters 100%) helped, but still, I was happy to give you a second chance. i'm pretty upset you used this thread, when UPL is still ongoing, to vent your frustrations and call out another user for ghosting. you should have taken your allegations and evidence to the TD's and have them deal with this instead of carpetbomb shadowquinn publicly. this is really serious stuff and I hope UPL can finish normally as a result of this post, bc UPL has been a success this year.

tl;dr old news is mad that he ghosted someone and didn't get credit for it. I thought it was a GOOD thing to not be given credit for ghosting...

Yay! Ghosting people in a tier-specific team tournament that carries significantly less prestige than its inspiration and cannot even serve as a feeder for its inspiration because it, in what was admittedly a miscarriage of justice thanks to a proliferation of highly misguided views of the tier, was removed and replaced with the amazing RBY OU! Sounds like my cup of Twinings English Breakfast tea with milk and one teaspoon of sugar!

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yay! Ghosting people in a tier-specific team tournament that carries significantly less prestige than its inspiration and cannot even serve as a feeder for its inspiration because it, in what was admittedly a miscarriage of justice thanks to a proliferation of highly misguided views of the tier, was removed and replaced with the amazing RBY OU! Sounds like my cup of Twinings English Breakfast tea with milk and one teaspoon of sugar!
teammate, your tears aren't even delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)