Ubers Ubers Spring Seasonal III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg , you are available to play on Monday. That was your original time, we squeezed in today but I kinda got the time zone mixed up. We will play at the time on Monday you wanted or else ask for an extension. Stop pussying out
Tryna tell me you are not coming once online to play a BO3 until deadline plus extension period is hilarious lmao. It’s finals week, lotta pressure and genuinely mistaking a time zone and missing act once isn’t a crime. I’m willing to be flexible for a reschedule . Also, just to be clear. Even though I missed time. He was still online when I showed up late but refused to play despite having a long ass convo . Talk about desperately fishing for a W.

Last edited:

Node

Banned deucer.
Tryna tell me you are not coming once online to play a BO3 until deadline plus extension period is hilarious lmao. It’s finals week, lotta pressure and genuinely mistaking a time zone and missing act once isn’t a crime. I’m willing to be flexible for a reschedule .
Somehow me not replying to you at 5 in the morning is a crime though? You threatened to call act for it but you're upset at me because you missed the schedule time that I had to leave work early for to make happen? I even waited an extra 2 hours. Not my fault. You want to blast me on the thread when I already explained on my profile? ok
On top of that, you didn't even reply when I messaged you on showdown Lol

Somehow me not replying to you at 5 in the morning is a crime though? You threatened to call act for it but you're upset at me because you missed the schedule time that I had to leave work early for to make happen? I even waited an extra 2 hours. Not my fault. You want to blast me on the thread when I already explained on my profile? ok
Never forced you to respond at 5 AM lmao, coulda responded anytime later in evening or night . Also to point out , you didn’t respond for prolly a day or two on my initial request . Also , stop being a joke and claiming that you don’t have a half hour throughout the next 6 days.

PS - He’s apparently still active to write his response 3 hours later from scheduled time. Asked him a half hour back if he wanted to play, said no. Has been here fishing for the W half an hour later .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)