Ubers Ubers Winter Seasonal IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my opponent did not answer me, I sent my schedules and I got no answer, I went to the site every day to check. I can not play today.

Deleted User 453133

Banned deucer.
Dude Im online for past 4 hours lol on my main alt u never pmed me and I checked ur username at our scheduled time u werent on so I assumed u will pm me when u get on
no bro, we agreed to play at 7pm gmt+1, i was online from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., i responded to the comment in my profile, and after an hour i think it's enough time to warn u have not appear, today i have things to do and t cant play, so im in my right to claim act

Mikaav

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
no bro, we agreed to play at 7pm gmt+1, i was online from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., i responded to the comment in my profile, and after an hour i think it's enough time to warn u have not appear, today i have things to do and t cant play, so im in my right to claim act
Did u ever check on sd that I was online or not? At 7 I checked and u were not on and after u got online u never PMed me. I played for 2 tour games between 6:30-8 pm ur time so thats proof that I was online. Also in ur vm u clearly said "I can play on thurs/sunday"

Opponent missed scheduled time twice and i gotta go to sleep in 30 mins, activity unless opponent comes online soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)