Ubers Ubers Winter Seasonal VI - Round 5 (Loser's Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cielbakasan

Banned deucer.
at least you had the respect to refer to him in the singular as 'player'. The same can't be said of you unfortunately
im sure when you show mommy and daddy your posts they see the name alpha rabbit with a dog avatar and think "wow our little boy is a real pack leader in his internet endeavors!", but i just see a dude who identifies as a dog and a rabbit. keep posting your comments in the losers thread, i know youre comfortable because you belong there, furry boy.

im sure when you show mommy and daddy your posts they see the name alpha rabbit with a dog avatar and think "wow our little boy is a real pack leader in his internet endeavors!", but i just see a dude who identifies as a dog and a rabbit. keep posting your comments in the losers thread, i know youre comfortable because you belong there, furry boy.
Having just graduated with a masters in systems biology, there are a lot better things I’d show my parents for my self-esteem. Meanwhile the only thing that seems to get your pathetic excuse for what you call a brain to secrete any dopamine is to be ghosted in a game catered to a 6 year old demographic. I’m sure your parents hold you in high regard as they scrape the bottom of a garbage can to look at your own individualistic skill in this game while you put your own self worth upon a pedestal acting as a conduit for banned players to play this game for you

cielbakasan

Banned deucer.
Having just graduated with a masters in systems biology, there are a lot better things I’d show my parents for my self-esteem. Meanwhile the only thing that seems to get your pathetic excuse for what you call a brain to secrete any dopamine is to be ghosted in a game catered to a 6 year old demographic. I’m sure your parents hold you in high regard as they scrape the bottom of a garbage can to look at your own individualistic skill in this game while you put your own self worth upon a pedestal acting as a conduit for banned players to play this game for you
Let it out bro
unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)