Ultimate Force an OU RMT

Right then this is my most reason and reasoably sucsesful team which has been working very well for me and is all about the finisher azelf.

Gliscor (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 196 HP/90 Atk/216 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Earthquake
---
A glisgor lead set oh how i love this set very much and it has very good synergy with the rest of my team especially starmie to who it usually u-turns out to when it need to u-turn out. The moveset is quite straight forward with taunt to stop slower leads set up stealth rock, strealth rock is very necessary, u-turn to scout to other team member and earthquake is to take down common leads such as infernape and with the ev's it 2ko's Metagross

Machamp (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP/128 Atk/128 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Dynamicpunch
- Stone Edge
- Payback
---
The amazing sub plus 3 attacks manchamp with quite defensive ev's but with sum attack ev's. This guy is one of my favourite and only really walled by Dusknoir. The moveset is substitute obvioulsly, Dynamic Punch for good damage against things which are weak to it and most importantly confusion, Stone edge is really a filler but is used on gyrados and other things weak to it after they have been Dpunched, Payback is for ghots who when i send this guy in i sub and they switch to a ghost expecting a dpunch and then they take out my sub and i take them out.

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Explosion
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Substitute
---
Sub tran an essential member of my team due to the fire it packs and i chose explosion due to toxic dosen't really fit my team very well and explosion does. This guy usually can get a fire flash boost in off celebi and then a sub on the switch and cause havok.

Starmie @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 80 HP/252 Spd/176 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Trick
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
---
The most essential member of my team choice scarf celebi as this gives great synergy and a revenge killer the moveset is standerd and i choose Hydro Pump due to the emense power it gives with stab. Modest nature is dut to with a scarf it already is fastenought

Celebi @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/220 Def/36 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Recover
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunder Wave
---
Ahh standerd defensive celebi with a twist LO instead of lefties due to the fact that this already is bulkey enought and the LO has really made this better. Recover is obvious as i use LO, Grass Knot is standered and very useful with stab, HP fire is mainly for scizor as with a LO it ko's, and T-Wave probably the most important move on celebi is for status and has proven essential

Azelf @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 40 HP/216 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Nasty Plot
- Grass Knot

Azelf the end game sweeper and finisher in a set which is hardly ever seen today and some people just can't handle it's speed and sp.a usually after a NP it's unstopable. The moves are NP which is what the set is all about, Flamthrower which gives great coverage, Psychic for stab and others, And Grass Knot is there for things which resist The other attacks.

The there it is please help me and Rate My Team

Nice team but with every team there is at least one thing wrong. Firstly you are a bit weak to Dark and Ghost and bug attacks, that basically means you have too many psychic pokemon. The only ones resisting are Machamp that resists bug and dark but no ghost and Heatran which resists all three.
To get rid of this weakness i reccomend getting rid of either Celebi or Azelf to be replaced by something else that can fit into your team well, I would choose to get rid of Celebi, thats just my opinion. If you still want a cute magical fairy thing, Jirachi is really good and fits in well with the rest of your bulkyish team. I think the best set for it would be the CM Sub set:

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Nature: Timid
Evs: 252 hp/ 176 spd/ 80 spa
Ability: Serene Grace
Flash Cannon
Thunderbolt
Calm Mind
Substitute

This set is bulky and can stall millions of special attackers and then hit back hard on every Ou at least neutrally.
If you don't want a flying magical fairy pixie you could instead go for Lucario as a late game sweeper with Starmie. This could go well with Starmie well because it resists Starmies problems and vice-versa. The best Lucario in my opinion is the SD sweeper but you can also choose the Choice Scarfer and Choice Band for good sets.

As you have a bit too much special sweeper and could probably be walled by Blissey if Machamp was dead it could also be good to get another physical sweeper instead of one of your magical pixie fairies. HINT: CELEBI.
From there we come back to Lucario. If you wouldn't like to have Lucario, Infernape is a good choice but you would have a great big weakness to water. Another option is an AgilityGross. It has Massive attack, defence and speed with a wide variety of attacks to choose from.

Reccomended Lucario and Metagross sets:

Lucario @ Life Orb
Nature: Adamant / Jolly
Evs: 252 att / 252 spd / 4 hop
Ability: Steadfast / Innerfocus
Close Combat
ExtremeSpeed
Swords Dance
Crunch / Stone Edge

The Last move on the moveset should be determined by what nature you pick, Jolly for Stone Edge to hit faster Flyers and Crunch on Adamant to hit ghosts and bulky psychics hard.

Metagross @ Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
Evs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Def / 132 Spd
Ability: Clear Body
Agility
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
ThunderPunch

Agility for awesome speed. ThunderPunch for incoming Gyarados. Blah Blah Blah.

Ill hate you if you get Infernape because i hate it so much and i like Lucario and they are enemies. So yeah...You can either be a Lucario or an Infernape person, its like dogs and cats, or in this case wolves and monkeys.

See and rate my team -> http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58963

@ouchies i like the idea of The jirachi but i think t-wave on celebi is to important

I don't have a blissy or any special wall problem but i do find cressilia a bit hard to handle

minor nitpick on the above jirachi set, swampert is actually immune to T-bolt and has a 2x resistance to steel, magnezone as well packs a 2x resistance to electric and a 4x resistance to steel, so not every pokemon in OU is hit neutrally. Why not use this Jirachi set instead?

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Evs:76 HP/252 spA/ 180 speed
HP Fire/ Thunderbolt
Grass Knot
Calm Mind
Psychic

HP Fire is for scizor, who resists all other moves on the set, while T-bolt is for the sure OHKO on gyara and other flying types that could possibly resist (honchkrow possibly)

minor nitpick on the above jirachi set, swampert is actually immune to T-bolt and has a 2x resistance to steel, magnezone as well packs a 2x resistance to electric and a 4x resistance to steel, so not every pokemon in OU is hit neutrally. Why not use this Jirachi set instead?

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Evs:76 HP/252 spA/ 180 speed
HP Fire/ Thunderbolt
Grass Knot
Calm Mind
Psychic

HP Fire is for scizor, who resists all other moves on the set, while T-bolt is for the sure OHKO on gyara and other flying types that could possibly resist (honchkrow possibly)
That Jirachi set doesn't have Substitute which can be a super awesome major help against special attackers who can't hit much on it after CM. I meant it can hit every ou apart from those 2, sorry. Garchomp have you ever used that Jirachi set? If not don't post on things you don't know. If you have then my apologies, if you reply your just gonna say you have used it anyway so don't.

@ouchies i like the idea of The jirachi but i think t-wave on celebi is to important

I don't have a blissy or any special wall problem but i do find cressilia a bit hard to handle
Cresselia, Blissey who cares you're still walled by one of them hehe. If you really want to keep the T-wave then you could use a different Jirachi set which does the same thing but it has a flinch move too and better typing.
If you really really really wanna keep T-wave use this:

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Nature: Impish
Evs: 240 HP / 160 Def / 76 SpD / 32 Spe
Wish
U-Turn
Thunder Wave / Body Slam
Iron Head

With this set you can flinch with Iron Head 60% of the time even on things resistant to it will kill them slowly but surely if they don't switch out. You can use T-wave or Bodly Slam depending on how often and which pokemon you want to paralyze, Body Slam hits all pokemon immune to electricity and deals damage whilst Thunderwave hits everything else with 100% accuracy. Wish is obviously for healing and also passing the heal. U-Turn allows you to scout.

I still think the first set is better and Lucario / Metagross is a good choice but if you need T-wave so be it.

Nice team overall, but one issue I really see is a Latias weak whether it be specs/scarf/cm its going to be a tab troublesome. To remedy the problem I recommend using either Scizor or Tyranitar over Machamp.
By doing this you still have impressive attacking power while having a solid Latias counter.

Also if you are trying to get a azelf sweep why dont you have anything to get rid of scizor and blissey? you might want to use a scarf magnezone over scarf starmie to lure in blissey and explode on it and just kill scizor, or you could use this over heatran

Magnezone@Leftovers
168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Substitute
Thunderbolt
Hp Ice/Grass
Explosion/Magnet rise

Outspeeds most scizors and you can cause switches like heatran and use sub and kill stuff.

Hoped this help.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Problems:

Sub Toxic Heatran

How to fix:

Good team overall but Heatran can be a huge problem if you don't adress it right. It is capable of coming in on Azelf and Celebi mostly to set up the Sub and screw around with you. My first advice is adding Hidden Power Ground on Azelf which lets you grab the kill on a switch in. Grass Knot is not required because, Celebi normally checks Gyarados, Swampert and Suicune. Hidden Power Ground is just a better option. Another thing you might want to consider is replacing Starmie for a better bulky water. I would recommend Bulky Gyarados in that place to provide a solid attacker against stall and have more physical attackers by your side.

Gyarados
@ Leftovers
Adamant Nature (Atk+ / SpA-)
154 HP / 108 Atk / 100 Def / 144 Spe

- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Taunt

This guy just provides a good physical threat for offensive teams. Since this team lacks some legit physical attacker, this guy might do the trick. Simple Dragon Dance set with Taunt to prevent Skarmory from roaring you. Stone Edge is more required than Return which can provide good damage vs. flying-types like Mix Salamence (which can mess the team up a bit). Now that you lack a fast Pokemon, scarfing Heatran should do the trick now. Which could be good to revenge kill Jolteon if you predict the Hp Ice. Gl with the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)