Ultra Sun & Moon OU Reservation Index (READ FIRST THREE POSTS BEFORE POSTING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i allowed to take hydreigon? I know I have 3 but 2 are written and I'm about to finish the 3rd

edit: jordy confirmed i can in dms

Last edited:
Special Greninja is back up for reservation, high priority.

e: Also, high priority isn't exclusive to badgeholders anymore. If you want to take a high priority analysis, you will have to get approval from QC, whether you are a badgeholder or not.

Due to a misunderstanding, OldAmberPlays’s Garchomp revamp shouldn’t have been reassigned, as he was granted an extension but Jordy didn’t know and reassigned it anyway. We hope these don’t happen again, sorry for the inconvenience. That being said, OldAmberPlays will have until the end of today to finish his revamp, but please do not post here asking to reserve anything before we do, in case it doesn’t get finished in time.

On another note I’d also like to reenforce the issue of plagiarism, it’s unnacceptable and we don’t want it to happen again, please read this post by The Dutch Plumberjack that greatly clarifies the entailment of plagiarism.

Recently, there's been discussion regarding fluff and unneeded information in analyses. Please read this if you're looking to write (or are writing) an analysis.

Common 252/252 spreads no longer should be mentioned in Set Details, whether these are offensive or defensive doesn't matter. Other self explanatory items and abilities also don't have to be mentioned anymore. However, if in an analysis, there's a more complicated spread than 252/252, it should still be explained.

Moves comments that say "strongest STAB attack" or something along those lines don't have to be mentioned anymore. Similarly, mentions that talk about a moves' mechanics (e.g: Swords Dance boosts Tapu Bulu's Attack by two stages, allowing it to break past passive Pokemon such as Clefable and Reuniclus.) shouldn't be included either.

We have also refined what can and can't be mentioned in Other Options. Only actually viable options with actual niches, that have seen play should be mentioned in Other Options. So, if a Pokemon only has a singular niche in the metagame, there's no need to mention anything else in Other Options. Furthermore, sets or moves that are unviable and have no reason to be used shouldn't be mentioned either.

Thanks to everyone for reading this, and thank you for writing as well.

Last edited:

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Landorus-T recently received a pretty big cms with a lot of changes but considering how many edits were needed a single cms edit wasn't the best idea to update it so it's gonna be revamped instead. I'm doing this one myself so don't get too excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)