SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No new Alolan forms confirmed. Welp, that’s disappointing. UB are cool but Legendary Pokémon post Gen-4 have really lost their luster.

Ultra Plant Ultra Crater Ultra Desert Ultra Forest Ultra Jungle Ultra Ruin Ultra Space Wilds

These must be where we catch the UBs in their own worlds.

I am LOVING all this new information. A new poison/Dragon type? Sign me up! (shame it isn't a more Orochi based creature, but alas..)

I'm interested in this line.

It focuses psychic energy into its tail and rides it like it’s surfing. Another name for this Pokémon is “hodad.”
That 3 character things are just quotation marks, I assume, but AloRaichu is known as "hodad". Anyone has guess in Hawaiian language?

Also,

Because so many Trainers like the way Pikachu looks, you don’t see this Pokémon very often.
DAMMIT GF!!!! Even you have to admit to abandon Raichu again!

As a GUESS: This is what's believed for the songs. As I can't confirm the last 3, I'm leaving it blank.

01. Vs. Team Rainbow Rocket

02.Vs. Team Rainbow Rocket Leader Giovanni!

03.Vs. Team Magma/Aqua Leader, Maxie!/Archie!

04.Vs. Team Galactic Leader, Cyrus!

05.Vs. Team Plasma Leader, Ghetsis!

06.Vs. Team Flare Leader, Lysandre!
I think 7 sounds like the Ultra Recon force theme that was in a trailer. 8 Sounds like it could be Vs. Necrozma... Isn't 9 a remix of the song that plays when you fight Nebby? Edit: nope, not similar.

What are the chances that Ultra Necrozma might join up with Mega Rayquaza

Also Naganadle is a rip-off of Mega-Beedrill with a dragon typing instead of bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)