SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright now, Defog being a tutor move is a gigantic change. Say, Poison Heal Gliscor with Defog is finally possible.

Liquidation is going to replace Waterfall on whatever can learn it.

New Tutor Moves are: Defog, Liquidation, Stomping Tantrum, Throat Chop, Laser Focus.

Stomping Tantrum isn't a bad Ground move. Hopefully stuff that needs ground moves gets it.

Sounds like I posted stuff in the wrong thread. Directly from my Info Compendium post:
A pressed flower petal you receive from Mina during Mina’s trial. The goal is to collect seven different kinds of petals.
A pressed flower petal you receive from Ilima during Mina’s trial. The goal is to collect seven different kinds of petals.
A pressed flower petal you receive from Lana during Mina’s trial. The goal is to collect seven different kinds of petals.
A pressed flower petal you receive from Kiawe during Mina’s trial. The goal is to collect seven different kinds of petals.
A pressed flower petal you receive from Mallow during Mina’s trial. The goal is to collect seven different kinds of petals.
A pressed flower petal you receive from Sophocles during Mina’s trial. The goal is to collect seven different kinds of petals.
A pressed flower petal you receive from Nanu during Mina’s trial. The goal is to collect seven different kinds of petals.
A flower made of the petals you received from captains. It’s proof that your growth has been recognized by them.
Sounds like Mina (who we knew is now a trial captain on September 22nd) sends you off on a treasure hunt to the other trial captains for her trial, but Acerola is missing from this list.

Totem [VAR PKNICK(0000)] has Mega Evolved into Mega [VAR PKNAME(0001)]!
Totem Pokemon from SM were Gumshoos, Alolan Raticate, Wishiwashi, Salazzle, Lurantis, Vikavolt, Mimikyu, Kommo-O. We also know that Alolan Marowak is now a totem, but this sounds like we'll get some more new Totems. It's been since confirmed that Alolan Marowak, Araquanid, Togedemaru, Ribombee are new totems, but it still doesn't answer the Mega Totem question.

Celesteela gets access to Stealth Rock, Pain Split, Heal Bell, Earth Power, all of which are viable options.

List of potential defoggers btw: https://pastebin.com/6NNg5Dpw
Wait, what? Why does Xerneas learn Defog according to that? Or the Snivy line for that matter?

And I absolutely feared Celesteela getting Stealth Rock (#1 rocker?) though I kind of don't get why Pain Split and Heal Bell. It's an Ultra Beast so I guess it makes sense that it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Viable new Defoggers by TM according to that list (which goes off of TM62 being Defog): Multiscale Dragonite, Mega Altaria, Poison Heal Gliscor, Rotom (maybe), Hydreigon, Landorus (Therian?), Volcanion, Silvally, Tapu Koko

Last edited:
Sounds like I posted stuff in the wrong thread. Directly from my Info Compendium post:

Sounds like Mina (who we knew is now a trial captain on September 22nd) sends you off on a treasure hunt to the other trial captains for her trial, but Acerola is missing from this list.

Totem Pokemon from SM were Gumshoos, Alolan Raticate, Wishiwashi, Salazzle, Lurantis, Vikavolt, Mimikyu, Kommo-O. We also know that Alolan Marowak is now a totem, but this sounds like we'll get some more new Totems. It's been since confirmed that Alolan Marowak, Araquanid, Togedemaru, Ribombee are new totems, but it still doesn't answer the Mega Totem question.
From what I understand the mega totem text is just a placeholder to prevent the game from bugging out in the event that people hack that sort of stuff in. What I am curious to know is whether or not totem's can be used online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)