ORAS OU Unbeatable Stall (Peak:1689)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro:
Hello, Smogon. After testing a on Showdown, and I built a very good stall team which looks at wall breakers like there a joke.

At a Glance:
Explanation:

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Role on this team:This is the pokemon the team is built around. His role is to CM to +6 and then sweep. The boost he got during Mega evolving is huge, and the burn support really helps the whole team a lot.
Moveset:Shadow Ball is the STAB of choice and normal types(immune to Shadow Ball) not named Blissey/Chansey hate burn from will-o-wisp. CM so he can actually sweep. Recover for longevity. Willo and CM make him so bulkier that anything that manages to OHKO this thing with a neutral hit is OP.
Weakness:His only weakness, Fairy is covered by Ferrothorn. M-Lopunny High Jump Kick is dealt by with Landorus T and Clefable after it is burned.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip/Protect

Role on the Team:Ferrothorn deals with the Fairies that bother Crobleye and sets up SR. He also counters RP and CM Diancie-Mega, another threat to this team.
Moveset:

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Calm Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic

Last edited:
I suggest you give this a thorough read through. You can only post teams every 2 weeks, seeing as you wrote one Thursday that's a bit of a problem. Aside from that, I'd also suggest you finish the write up before posting it on the Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)