Mafia vs Village Underground Mafia 2.0 - VALLA WINS!

Vote ApolloPlus

Archer claims this is the Sorcerer and thus N O H R I A N S C U M

If you have reason to believe this is wrong or have more interesting results please contact me.

Hey apparently ditto's also frozen during the night so my job isn't done. Please direct your results to me and I will direct your night action.

I will not be on irc for a few hours, you may use smogon pm.

I am aware that this does not come across as believable but I swear it's true. Ditto never gave his initial sheet to even his twin. I've got no info on most of you.

We still have a night where I'm going to be the one sending out night actions. This lynch is set, but if you need my help you can talk to me, tell me everything you can. I won't blame those who don't trust me in this situation, however you should know that if you at least inform me of your intended target (even without providing your role) I'll have something to hold you to later and that makes you look a lot better.

I am aware that this does not come across as believable but I swear it's true. Ditto never gave his initial sheet to even his twin. I've got no info on most of you.

We still have a night where I'm going to be the one sending out night actions. This lynch is set, but if you need my help you can talk to me, tell me everything you can. I won't blame those who don't trust me in this situation, however you should know that if you at least inform me of your intended target (even without providing your role) I'll have something to hold you to later and that makes you look a lot better.
Might be easier if we ever saw you online...

Might be easier if we ever saw you online...
Man you go out for board games one night...

I'll be on later this afternoon, and I'll have to be aggressive in PMing people when I'm on so you can actually see me I guess.

I have NO problem with people just smogon pming me if you're itchin to claim and don't see me online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)