Mafia vs Village Underground Mafia 2.0 - VALLA WINS!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I would love to get subs, but my problem is the lack of any in the first place (despite the large number of players in the Big game)...

Acklow

Okay upon looking at everything I got via PM, I am missing a lot of actions. I am extending deadline another 24 hours because of this.

Acklow

The clouds are red this night. You remember the words of a wise man that once said that red skies run red with the blood of people that died. The fact that dawn approaches only exemplifies the fact. The sun blinds your eyes as it seems to somehow penetrate the deep of the chasm. It is then that you come to find shocking news:

Acklow said:
Dear Ditto,
You are the Villager.
Your base HP is 4.

The Villager is a combat physical class that is introduced in Fire Emblem Gaiden. A trainee class that affords little value apart from possessing much potential to grow into valuable assets of the player's army, Villagers primarily wield either Swords or Lances as their weapons of choice.

You are twins with <REDACTED>. If <REDACTED> dies, you will gain a new power.

You are allied with Hoshido. You win if Hoshido eliminates all other threats.
Unfortunately it seems that Ditto has fallen to the blade. A great leader for Hoshido, this simple villager rose to the ranks of power quickly, but just as quickly as he became a leader he had died.

But the rage of war has not only taken Ditto's life. It seems that there is yet another who has been slain.

Acklow said:
Dear Aura Guardian,
You are the Merchant.
Your base HP is 4.

One of the possible promotions of both the Apothecary and Villager classes, Merchants wield Naginata and Yumi as their weapons of choice and are treated as a Hoshidan class. It is a defensively oriented class with growth rates and maximum stats resembling those of a Great Knight, but it is best known for its unorthodox abilities that center around Gold Bars.

You are a super-mayor. During the day your vote effectively counts as three.

You are allied with Hoshido. You win if Hoshido eliminates all other threats.
Aura Guardian was found, impaled with a spear. The blood from his corpse was fresh and flew onto the ground. It would only be time before the maggots would feast upon his flesh in a cruel and unfortunate fate.

A voice is heard singing, yet again:

A shot in the dark
A past lost in space
Where do I start?
The past and the chase
You hunted me down
Like a wolf, a predator
I felt like a deer in love lights

You loved me and I froze in time
Hungry for that flesh of mine
But I can't compete with the she-wolf, who has brought me to my knees
What do you see in those yellow eyes?
'Cause I'm falling to pieces

I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
Falling to pieces

[beat break]

Did she lie in wait?
Was I bait to pull you in?
The thrill of the kill
You feel is a sin
I lay with the wolves
Alone, it seems,
I thought I was part of you

You loved me and I froze in time
Hungry for that flesh of mine
But I can't compete with the she-wolf, who has brought me to my knees
What do you see in those yellow eyes?
'Cause I'm falling to pieces

I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
Falling to pieces

[beat break]

I'm falling to pieces
Falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
Falling to pieces
The melody is haunting and you again wonder what it could mean.

IT IS NOW DAY 6. DAY 6 ENDS THURSDAY JUNE 23rd at 10:30pm PDT (That's 12:30am CST in case you were wondering).

Acklow

You and your comrades ready your weapons. It is time for a full charge. As you brace yourselves for the impact of the horses against your spears and swords, you cannot help but notice a lone behemoth amidst the enemy. Quickly directing everyone towards this big foe, you all strike them down.

Acklow said:
Dear internet,
You are the Wolfssegner.
Your base HP is 4.

The promoted form of the Wolfskin class, Wolfssegner are able to switch between a humanoid and a werewolf-like creature with the aid of the concentrated power stored within Beaststones. Wolfssegner are considered to be the Nohrian counterpart to the Nine-Tails class.

You know that the Dark Knight <REDACTED>. <REDACTED>.

At Night you may PM Acklow and Blue_Tornado “Night X - Fake Role USER.” Anything you include in that PM will show up in the inspection results of anyone inspecting USER. You must follow the template in the OP in order for this ability to properly work.

On Odd Nights you may PM Acklow and Blue_Tornado “Night X - Upgrade USER damage.” Any damage that USER dealt will deal an additional 1 damage as well. You can use this ability starting on Night 3.

You are allied with Nohr. You win if Nohr eliminates all other threats.
It seems that the lone figure was none other than a werewolf known as internet. His allyship with Nohr meant that the Nohrian forces were recruiting more than simple soldiers.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 7. NIGHT 7 ENDS ON SATURDAY 25th 10:30PM PDT. PLEASE SEND YOUR ACTIONS IN!! :)

Lynch mafia every single day get HYPE.

None of you need to worry, the integrity of village leadership has not been compromised even knowing that such a forgery role exists. I've also confirmed that internet's role doesn't carry to death so all the scum we found are truly mafia. We will be more careful about investigations in the future assuming that the mole pms remain active after internet's death.

And Ditto's dead now so I guess I'm handling night actions which I'll get to in the morning tomorrow.

Acklow

As you awaken, you realize that nobody had died.

A voice sings:

Wide-eyed with a heart made full of fright
Your eyes follow like tracers in the night
And the tightrope that you wander everytime
You have been weighed, you have been found wanting

Been wondering for days
How you felt me slip your mind
Leave behind your wanton ways
I want to learn to love in kind
'Cause you were all I ever longed for

Sheltered, you better keep the wolf back from the door
He wanders ever closer every night
And how he waits begging for blood
I promised you everything would be fine

Been wondering for days

Hold my gaze love, you know I want to let it go
We will stare down at the wonder of it all
And I-I will hold you in it and I-I will hold you in it

Been wondering for days
I want to look you in the eye

Been wondering for days
IT IS NOW DAY 7. DAY 7 ENDS ON JUNE 27th AT 10:30PM PDT (OR WHENEVER B_T OR I CALL DEADLINE).

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
mmk well tell you what

lightwolf's the wolf and I'm just the fuckin Mafia announcer so lynch him not me

There's also one other wolf that we're actively looking for and lynching me makes it really unlikely that happens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)