UU UnderUsed Majors IV - Pools (Stage 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

watermess

What? Never seen an idiot before?
is a Tutoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
mass update: Manec pool

loss vs Youngster_Bill gg fun game
win vs OminousDraco gg bro fun game hope we get a rematch in the future
loss vs Plas gg another close one and a really fun game

Shoutouts to my whole pool for being really chill and alot of fun to play with, even tho i lost most of my games i still really enjoyed the series

stay tuned for an RMT kind of post with the teams and techs I used in my games, i had some really creative sets that had some reasonable ladder success for a newish builder that i cant wait to share with you all in the last few weeks of SM
☮

Accel

thanks for the memories
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Massive post incoming.

In an effort to stay as organized as possible, I'll be going through things one pool at a time. All situations including activity claims, players wishing to drop out, and general tour inactivity will be addressed. Please note that there will be no substitutes for the remainder of the tournament. At this point it is not feasible to ask anyone to try and play 5 games within this last week or to expect the mainstays of our pools to be able to find a perfect match for every sub's individual availabilities. Let's get into it.

If you were tagged in this post, feel free to search up your pool name or username to save yourself some time.

Altaria Pool:

Altaria Pool.png

The possible qualifiers are Esche, byronthewellwell, and blinkboy. Please complete your remaining games byronthewellwell, Watchog, and YasuKe.

Latias Pool:

Latias Pool.png

No clear qualifier(s) as of yet. Please complete your remaining games Hikari, Analytic, xujing691691, Hamhamhamham, and Spl4sh. I remember seeing a post from xujing691691 about Analytic giving them the win. Analytic, it's still mathematically possible for you to advance to Stage 2 so if you're interested, consider playing the rest of your games.

Scizor Pool:

Scizor Pool.png

DonSalvatore is the clear 1 seed and a tiebreaker between buzginator and Feliburn is currently in progress. Thanks to everyone for completing their games well ahead of the deadline!

Aerodactyl Pool:

Aerodactyl Pool.png

The clear qualifiers are itsjustdrew and Serene Grace. Obii, egalvanc, Kev, and Mygrein are free to complete their remaining games if they wish to do so.

Hydreigon Pool:

Hydreigon Pool.png

No clear qualifier(s) as of yet. Kingkc, stop holding up the entire pool and make an effort to get your games done. As for Amukamara, Sabella, KarliTheFrenshie, Ismail, and EternalSnowman, please complete the rest of your games. I realize that Kingkc has been inactive for quite some time now and the scheduling onus is clearly on them. This situation will therefore be revisited after the deadline.

Feraligatr Pool:

Feraligatr Pool.png

Cam is the clear 1 seed. As for Indigo Plateau, WeepingDevil, Jaajgko, Royal1604, and OneSmogonCopyer, please make an effort to complete the rest of your games. Jaajgko, your previous activity claim over Royal1604 holds no basis especially when considering the fact that the deadline is still a week away.

Krookodile Pool:

Krookodile Pool.png

No clear qualifier(s) at this time. agenS, make an effort to get your games done. As for HT, crucify, Bertold, toinha, and In The Hills, please complete the rest of your games.

Primarina Pool:

Primarina Pool.png

No clear qualifier(s). Barring RaJ.Shoot, this pool's general activity has been considerably low. DurzaOffTopic, RaJ.Shoot, Eatz&Sleepz!, FUMA HI-FI, kythr, and passion, please make an effort to get the rest of your games done.

Terrakion Pool:

Terrakion Pool.png

No clear qualifier(s). SanJl, you haven't even played a single game yet and your scheduling has been vague so far, please make an effort to get your games done. As for Vaboh, Akashi, tom holland, and sstj, please get the rest of your games done.

Amoonguss Pool:

Amoonguss Pool.png

No clear qualifier(s) as of yet. Gondra, Jacobikko, Mysil, Estarossa, Sacred Wings , and Scizorphobic, please aim to complete your remaining games by the deadline.

Blissey Pool:

Blissey Pool.png

By far the worst pool in terms of general activity. TDK, Dlanyer, Luthier, Ampha, ziloXX, and daunt vs, seriously try and get your games done before the deadline.

Celebi Pool:

Celebi Pool.png

No clear qualifier(s). Shiba, Yomii, Sificon, InfernoDolphin73, Ov3r Ac3, and playtest, please aim to finish your remaining games before the deadline.

Infernape Pool:

Infernape Pool.png

TectonicDestroyer, the entirety of the pool is waiting on you. Get your games done before the deadline.

Manectric Pool:

Manectric Pool.png

No clear qualifier(s). CBU, Youngster_Bill, Plas, and m00la, please wrap up your remaining games.

Sharpedo Pool:

Sharpedo Pool.png

sand1234 is the clear 1 seed. Kink, EriDBst, Descending, BackAtYouBro, and Revulsion, please complete your remaining games.

Slowbro Pool:

Slowbro Pool.png

Bad Player and Finchinator are the clear qualifiers. The rest of you are free to finish up your remaining games.

Alomomola Pool:

Alomomola Pool.png

All games have been completed, with Eternally and PinkDragonTamer on their way to Stage 2. Special thanks to PinkDragonTamer and Finding True Love for arranging to play their tiebreaker game even though I didn't officially announce it.

Bisharp Pool:

Bisharp Pool.png

There is potential for a 5 way tie lol so lucqq, lightning1870, and Haki, please make an effort to complete your leftover games so that we can proceed with the next steps.

Cobalion Pool:

Cobalion Pool.png

Wigglytuff and Lycans are the clear qualifiers. The rest of you are free to complete your remaining games.

Doublade Pool:

Doublade Pool.png

No clear qualifier(s). Charmflash, zSpxdes, Decision Makers, Wevton, Koalacance, and BulbaBrain, please make an effort to finish the rest of your games.

Empoleon Pool:

Empoleon Pool.png

vivalospride and SiTuM are the clear qualifiers. The rest of you are free to complete your remaining games.

Mimikyu Pool:

Mimikyu Pool.png

Abyssal Ruins is a lock to move on to Stage 2, however the 2nd seed has yet to be determined. RahelGamer03, Smallsmallrose, Abyssal Ruins, and LuckyPiper, please complete your remaining games.

Gengar Pool:

Gengar Pool.png

No clear qualifier(s). EviGaro, Flawless Nazgul, Slowpoke92i, TheLaughingCats, fireblastmiss, and Ren-chon, please complete your remaining games.

Hippowdon Pool:

Hippowdon Pool.png

No clear qualifier(s). yeezyknows, FU SHUN HA, Amaroq, Daiyaga, yovan33321, and hs, please make an effort to get the rest of your games done.

Togekiss Pool:

Togekiss Pool.png

Good progress here, but there aren't any clear qualifier(s) yet. Kickassin666, Gorfield, TSR, Enzo Gorlami, and GotCookies, please complete your remaining games.

Mamoswine Pool:

Mamoswine Pool.png

Jarii is the clear 1 seed and the 2 seed is up in the air. Sneakers, Splashbrutha, LieslLovesMons, Cheese5555, and Ernestofp13, please get the rest of your games done.

Moltres Pool:

Moltres Pool.png

No clear qualifier(s) as of yet. Sun, naruto(sage), faded love, Decem, and g to the b, please get the rest of your games done.

Rotom-H Pool:

Rotom-H Pool.png

Thanks for finishing up your games ahead of time. Odd Della Robbia and lighthouses will play a single game tiebreaker to determine who will move on to Stage 2 alongside Lopunny Kicks. Feel free to get started as soon as you want.

Steelix Pool:

Steelix Pool.png

Jytcampbell is the clear 1 seed, but the 2nd seed has yet to be determined. Pohjis, neomon, LordST, frisoeva, and yedla, please get your games done.

Tsareena Pool:

Tsareena Pool.png

The Thunderbirds, I know you expressed your desire to drop out earlier in this thread. You still have the option of playing your games until the deadline of course, and I suppose it's important to note that you could potentially advance to the playoffs stage given the way things stand right now. As for Alpha Rabbit, Mikaso04, Notily, and His, please get the rest of your games done.

Tentacruel Pool:

Tentacruel Pool.png

There aren't any clear qualifiers yet, although Bouff and Mysterious M are heavily favored here. Bouff, Uta The Clown, girlpower199, pigassaultking, and LuluDzn, please get your games done.

Crawdaunt Pool:

Crawdaunt Pool.png

Seeing as Guilhew and Mr. Quark have expressed the desire to drop the tournament, the remaining 4 players in the Crawdaunt pool are stuck in an awkward scenario. Both Guilhew and Mr. Quark have the option of playing their remaining games before the deadline, but if this does not happen then Darksafadao and Twilight will advance to Stage 2 no matter which outcome their shared game reaches. I wish it were possible for me to sub 2 people in but it's quite impossible given that there is only a week left until the Stage 1 deadline. I'm sorry that things had to end this way for this pool in particular, and hopefully this situation never repeats itself.

Thanks for sticking with me here. Please don't hold me or more importantly, yourselves and your respective opponents back from the optimal tournament experience and get your games done before the deadline.

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
I'd lo
Massive post incoming.

In an effort to stay as organized as possible, I'll be going through things one pool at a time. All situations including activity claims, players wishing to drop out, and general tour inactivity will be addressed. Please note that there will be no substitutes for the remainder of the tournament. At this point it is not feasible to ask anyone to try and play 5 games within this last week or to expect the mainstays of our pools to be able to find a perfect match for every sub's individual availabilities. Let's get into it.

If you were tagged in this post, feel free to search up your pool name or username to save yourself some time.

Altaria Pool:

View attachment 200791
The possible qualifiers are Esche, byronthewellwell, and blinkboy. Please complete your remaining games byronthewellwell, Watchog, and YasuKe.

Latias Pool:

View attachment 200792
No clear qualifier(s) as of yet. Please complete your remaining games Hikari, Analytic, xujing691691, Hamhamhamham, and Spl4sh. I remember seeing a post from xujing691691 about Analytic giving them the win. Analytic, it's still mathematically possible for you to advance to Stage 2 so if you're interested, consider playing the rest of your games.

Scizor Pool:

View attachment 200793
DonSalvatore is the clear 1 seed and a tiebreaker between buzginator and Feliburn is currently in progress. Thanks to everyone for completing their games well ahead of the deadline!

Aerodactyl Pool:

View attachment 200794
The clear qualifiers are itsjustdrew and Serene Grace. Obii, egalvanc, Kev, and Mygrein are free to complete their remaining games if they wish to do so.

Hydreigon Pool:

View attachment 200795
No clear qualifier(s) as of yet. Kingkc, stop holding up the entire pool and make an effort to get your games done. As for Amukamara, Sabella, KarliTheFrenshie, Ismail, and EternalSnowman, please complete the rest of your games. I realize that Kingkc has been inactive for quite some time now and the scheduling onus is clearly on them. This situation will therefore be revisited after the deadline.

Feraligatr Pool:

View attachment 200796
Cam is the clear 1 seed. As for Indigo Plateau, WeepingDevil, Jaajgko, Royal1604, and OneSmogonCopyer, please make an effort to complete the rest of your games. Jaajgko, your previous activity claim over Royal1604 holds no basis especially when considering the fact that the deadline is still a week away.

Krookodile Pool:

View attachment 200797
No clear qualifier(s) at this time. agenS, make an effort to get your games done. As for HT, crucify, Bertold, toinha, and In The Hills, please complete the rest of your games.

Primarina Pool:

View attachment 200798
No clear qualifier(s). Barring RaJ.Shoot, this pool's general activity has been considerably low. DurzaOffTopic, RaJ.Shoot, Eatz&Sleepz!, FUMA HI-FI, kythr, and passion, please make an effort to get the rest of your games done.

Terrakion Pool:

View attachment 200799
No clear qualifier(s). SanJl, you haven't even played a single game yet and your scheduling has been vague so far, please make an effort to get your games done. As for Vaboh, Akashi, tom holland, and sstj, please get the rest of your games done.

Amoonguss Pool:

View attachment 200800
No clear qualifier(s) as of yet. Gondra, Jacobikko, Mysil, Estarossa, Sacred Wings , and Scizorphobic, please aim to complete your remaining games by the deadline.

Blissey Pool:

View attachment 200801
By far the worst pool in terms of general activity. TDK, Dlanyer, Luthier, Ampha, ziloXX, and daunt vs, seriously try and get your games done before the deadline.

Celebi Pool:

View attachment 200802
No clear qualifier(s). Shiba, Yomii, Sificon, InfernoDolphin73, Ov3r Ac3, and playtest, please aim to finish your remaining games before the deadline.

Infernape Pool:

View attachment 200803
TectonicDestroyer, the entirety of the pool is waiting on you. Get your games done before the deadline.

Manectric Pool:

View attachment 200804
No clear qualifier(s). CBU, Youngster_Bill, Plas, and m00la, please wrap up your remaining games.

Sharpedo Pool:

View attachment 200805
sand1234 is the clear 1 seed. Kink, EriDBst, Descending, BackAtYouBro, and Revulsion, please complete your remaining games.

Slowbro Pool:

View attachment 200806
Bad Player and Finchinator are the clear qualifiers. The rest of you are free to finish up your remaining games.

Alomomola Pool:

View attachment 200807
All games have been completed, with Eternally and PinkDragonTamer on their way to Stage 2. Special thanks to PinkDragonTamer and Finding True Love for arranging to play their tiebreaker game even though I didn't officially announce it.

Bisharp Pool:

View attachment 200808
There is potential for a 5 way tie lol so lucqq, lightning1870, and Haki, please make an effort to complete your leftover games so that we can proceed with the next steps.

Cobalion Pool:

View attachment 200809
Wigglytuff and Lycans are the clear qualifiers. The rest of you are free to complete your remaining games.

Doublade Pool:

View attachment 200810
No clear qualifier(s). Charmflash, zSpxdes, Decision Makers, Wevton, Koalacance, and BulbaBrain, please make an effort to finish the rest of your games.

Empoleon Pool:

View attachment 200811
vivalospride and SiTuM are the clear qualifiers. The rest of you are free to complete your remaining games.

Mimikyu Pool:

View attachment 200812
Abyssal Ruins is a lock to move on to Stage 2, however the 2nd seed has yet to be determined. RahelGamer03, Smallsmallrose, Abyssal Ruins, and LuckyPiper, please complete your remaining games.

Gengar Pool:

View attachment 200813
No clear qualifier(s). EviGaro, Flawless Nazgul, Slowpoke92i, TheLaughingCats, fireblastmiss, and Ren-chon, please complete your remaining games.

Hippowdon Pool:

View attachment 200814
No clear qualifier(s). yeezyknows, FU SHUN HA, Amaroq, Daiyaga, yovan33321, and hs, please make an effort to get the rest of your games done.

Togekiss Pool:

View attachment 200815
Good progress here, but there aren't any clear qualifier(s) yet. Kickassin666, Gorfield, TSR, Enzo Gorlami, and GotCookies, please complete your remaining games.

Mamoswine Pool:

View attachment 200816
Jarii is the clear 1 seed and the 2 seed is up in the air. Sneakers, Splashbrutha, LieslLovesMons, Cheese5555, and Ernestofp13, please get the rest of your games done.

Moltres Pool:

View attachment 200817
No clear qualifier(s) as of yet. Sun, naruto(sage), faded love, Decem, and g to the b, please get the rest of your games done.

Rotom-H Pool:

View attachment 200818
Thanks for finishing up your games ahead of time. Odd Della Robbia and lighthouses will play a single game tiebreaker to determine who will move on to Stage 2 alongside Lopunny Kicks. Feel free to get started as soon as you want.

Steelix Pool:

View attachment 200819
Jytcampbell is the clear 1 seed, but the 2nd seed has yet to be determined. Pohjis, neomon, LordST, frisoeva, and yedla, please get your games done.

Tsareena Pool:

View attachment 200820
The Thunderbirds, I know you expressed your desire to drop out earlier in this thread. You still have the option of playing your games until the deadline of course, and I suppose it's important to note that you could potentially advance to the playoffs stage given the way things stand right now. As for Alpha Rabbit, Mikaso04, Notily, and His, please get the rest of your games done.

Tentacruel Pool:

View attachment 200821
There aren't any clear qualifiers yet, although Bouff and Mysterious M are heavily favored here. Bouff, Uta The Clown, girlpower199, pigassaultking, and LuluDzn, please get your games done.

Crawdaunt Pool:

View attachment 200822

Seeing as Guilhew and Mr. Quark have expressed the desire to drop the tournament, the remaining 4 players in the Crawdaunt pool are stuck in an awkward scenario. Both Guilhew and Mr. Quark have the option of playing their remaining games before the deadline, but if this does not happen then Darksafadao and Twilight will advance to Stage 2 no matter which outcome their shared game reaches. I wish it were possible for me to sub 2 people in but it's quite impossible given that there is only a week left until the Stage 1 deadline. I'm sorry that things had to end this way for this pool in particular, and hopefully this situation never repeats itself.

Thanks for sticking with me here. Please don't hold me or more importantly, yourselves and your respective opponents back from the optimal tournament experience and get your games done before the deadline.
l'd love to get my last game done but eat and sleepz hasn't responded since last Thursday

Thunder

Kingku ke charan pranam
Massive post incoming.

Altaria Pool:

View attachment 200791

Latias Pool:

View attachment 200792

Scizor Pool:

View attachment 200793

Aerodactyl Pool:

View attachment 200794

Hydreigon Pool:

View attachment 200795

Feraligatr Pool:

View attachment 200796

Krookodile Pool:

View attachment 200797

Primarina Pool:

View attachment 200798

Terrakion Pool:

View attachment 200799

Amoonguss Pool:

View attachment 200800

Blissey Pool:

View attachment 200801

Celebi Pool:

View attachment 200802

Infernape Pool:

View attachment 200803

Manectric Pool:

View attachment 200804

Sharpedo Pool:

View attachment 200805

Slowbro Pool:

View attachment 200806

Alomomola Pool:

View attachment 200807

Bisharp Pool:

View attachment 200808

Cobalion Pool:

View attachment 200809

Doublade Pool:

View attachment 200810

Empoleon Pool:

View attachment 200811

Mimikyu Pool:

View attachment 200812

Gengar Pool:

View attachment 200813

Hippowdon Pool:

View attachment 200814

Togekiss Pool:

View attachment 200815

Mamoswine Pool:

View attachment 200816

Moltres Pool:

View attachment 200817

Rotom-H Pool:

View attachment 200818

Steelix Pool:

View attachment 200819

Tsareena Pool:

View attachment 200820

Tentacruel Pool:

View attachment 200821

Crawdaunt Pool:

View attachment 200822

Ok I will try to do them but there might be a lot of activity calls against me. Just giving a heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)