UU UnderUsed Majors IV - Pools (Stage 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming activity on Gorfield, tried challenging for the past week with frequent conversations, scheduled a date today to battle according to his timings, and he backed out cuz he says he had to go to work

I never said I could play today wtf are you talking about, you were the one who decided to actually respond to me on the last possible days after I messaged you the day this literally came out. Not only that but I said I was available thursday and Friday and you didn’t respond to me, you are an absolute clown gtfo.
I have screenshots saying you were available to play. Also you said you couldnt play atm simce you were going to work, so wtf are you still doin hangin around here, just play a fucking match for gods sakes instead of trying to claim activity man

Calling act on TheLaughingCats, they've never responded to my scheduling attempts after their first message. (proof on their wall)

I've had to leave midway through the time first time set with Ren-chon, while they missed our second set and havent responded during the last 7 days, so I'll ping them here in the hopes of still getting this done.

Hopefully the last game works this weekend lol.

Dollainthewoods

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner’s for Beginners
At this point I’m going to call indefinite act under Kickassin666 I will provide evidence for why I’m calling act and buckle up because this is going to be a long ass post.
55D27B1D-AA5F-44A3-8DF2-B1740B4FB6D2.png
E9325D08-B8B9-474B-88F3-CD27CCE005D9.png

As shown in the post above, I contacted kick on the very first day of pools being released, and got no response, 11 days later I followed up just in case he didn’t see it with the same thing, no response.
4E134FFA-73BB-43DC-80DA-2B85089290E0.png

Then they finally responded this Tuesday to set up anything with me, with Thursday being the only time this week I was readily available, I asked to play on Thursday to which I got no response.
7BB54030-2788-43F2-95FA-A1F2C78C9C68.png

Finally yesterday, he contacts me asking to play and I literally had to hold back plans with my friends just to maintain time, at this point he didn’t show up last night and I called activity.
28B1184D-3E21-41C7-BB25-BC8F1A78C36F.png

At this point he finally responds to me saying he keeps checking every hour to see if I’m on and I’m not because I’m asleep and also claims I never contacted him before this convo(which as shown from previous photos is blatantly false).
673A66C5-D04B-4845-A639-476ED444CCA4.png

When I woke up I was pretty unhappy with what he was saying because I had to go to work and he was trying to bug me to play when I had no time, he also claims I said I was available on this Saturday when I never said that (I will add more detail to this later)
11883AC7-D586-4BBD-B10E-9CA5B1D70704.png

A3726989-4288-45D8-8057-F1D2E10FFD16.png

Right before my shift I was pretty pissed off, because he was claiming to call activity when he made 0 real attempt to schedule with me.
62C61632-C414-44C5-8A5A-9B526B8B971A.png

After calming down and going to lunch I gave him one last chance to play me which is the only time I’m available until the dealine, and that obviously hasn’t happened.
A5276508-868B-449C-93F7-939F91F9ADF8.png

At this point, the only thing I haven’t really addressed was me being available on Saturday and that’s due to a mistake on his part. In the pool chat on October 1st I said FOR THAT WEEK ONLY, not every week I’d be available every day except Friday and Sunday. Even though it may have been a mistake on his part he still should’ve asked me or at least clarified and not waited until the last minute. I'm sorry I couldn't play this match, but I had 0 chance to schedule with him and even had to push back my schedule to play him.
Anyways thanks for coming to my ted talk and I’ll see y’all in playoffs.

Attachments

Last edited:
At this point I’m going to call indefinite act under Kickassin666 I will provide evidence for why I’m calling act and buckle up because this is going to be a long ass post.
View attachment 201751
As shown in the post above, I contacted kick on the very first day of pools being released, and got no response, 11 days later I followed up just in case he didn’t see it with the same thing, no response.
View attachment 201752
Then they finally responded this Tuesday to set up anything with me, with Thursday being the only time this week I was readily available, I asked to play on Thursday to which I got no response.
View attachment 201756
Finally yesterday, he contacts me asking to play and I literally had to hold back plans with my friends just to maintain time, at this point he didn’t show up last night and I called activity.
View attachment 201770
At this point he finally responds to me saying he keeps checking every hour to see if I’m on and I’m not because I’m asleep and also claims I never contacted him before this convo(which as shown from previous photos is blatantly false).
View attachment 201774
When I woke up I was pretty unhappy with what he was saying because I had to go to work and he was trying to bug me to play when I had no time, he also claims I said I was available on this Saturday when I never said that (I will add more detail to this later)
View attachment 201783
View attachment 201782
Right before my shift I was pretty pissed off, because he was claiming to call activity when he made 0 real attempt to schedule with me.
View attachment 201786
After calming down and going to lunch I gave him one last chance to play me which is the only time I’m available until the dealine, and that obviously hasn’t happened.
View attachment 201795
At this point, the only thing I haven’t really addressed was me being available on Saturday and that’s due to a mistake on his part. In the pool chat on October 1st I said FOR THAT WEEK ONLY, not every week I’d be available every day except Friday and Sunday. Even though it may have been a mistake on his part he still should’ve asked me or at least clarified and not waited until the last minute. I'm sorry I couldn't play this match, but I had 0 chance to schedule with him and even had to push back my schedule to play him.
Anyways thanks for coming to my ted talk and I’ll see y’all in playoffs.
Can you put that in a hide please?

Calling act on HT. He barely tried to schedule with me, and don't answer me my messages since tuesday , proofs on his profile

Defeated naruto(sage) in what would be my final game in this tournament.

Good games to my fellow poolmates Sun, Decem, faded love, g to the b, and naruto(sage); I actually had fun in those games despite not being in contention anymore. Thank you to Accelgor and his crew for hosting the final UU Majors of this generation!

The first leg of my farewell tour may have ended a bit so soon, but this has been an incredible ride with you guys. So long, my friends.
ur a really annoying guy. always wanted to say it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)