UU UnderUsed Majors V - Stage 1 (Pools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaroq

Cover me.
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm calling activity on Kaboom. We originally scheduled for 8:00 PM GMT-5 on Thursday, October 8th. I arrived at 8:20 because I got held up with real-life stuff, at which point Kaboom was already playing another game and would not be available later in the evening. We agreed to reschedule since we still had a week and a half before the deadline and tentatively agreed to play sometime in the evening on either the 13th or the 14th and agreed to set an exact time later. On Wednesday, October 13th, I asked if sometime between 6:00-8:00 PM GMT-5 on the 14th would work. I received no reply. On Thursday night, I said that since the original attempts to reschedule had not worked out, I would be available Friday evening and most of the day on Saturday and Sunday. Again, I received no reply. I have been online frequently during Thursday evening, Friday evening (I played another one of my games on Friday evening), and yesterday/today and have not seen any sign of my opponent.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Calling activity vs faded love for Copperajah Pool

Scheduled for Saturday past week and never got a response/he missed scheduled time so understanding deadling is today messaged me to see if we could wrap this up today at any point so I could accomodate, just to get a mention that yes we could and that later. I though he could be busy or something but never got any response from him during the night, and gotta go at this point. Messages for scheduling do exist if they need to be provided.

Moutemoute

Error 404
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Re : Noivern Pool

AW for Accelgor, Bobby Dagen, pattek and Ampha against jeronipuff.
AW for pattek against Ampha.
Accelgor won coinflip vs Bobby Dagen.
1603145609726.png

Re : Keldeo Pool

AW for Lilburr, Roxiee, toytean and Adrift and Alone against 64 Squares.

Re : Mimikyu Pool

AW for pokemonisfun, 467 11 11p and Renny against Bia-Akemi.
AW for Renny against Dundies.
Dead game between Bia-Akemi and Dundies since it will not impact the final results of the pool.
Since pokemonisfun, 467 11 11p and Renny tied at 3-1 there will be a BO1 round-robin between them.

Re : Slowbro Pool

AW for lyd and Fathiryxi against RahelGamer03.

Re : Terrakion Pool

AW for CBU against GotCookies.
Since there is no public proof that Meru, GotCookies, avarice and SiTuM tried to contact each others, their games will be coinfliped.
Thus, GotCookies won vs Meru and SiTuM while SiTuM won vs Meru and avarice.
1603146420801.png

Re : Zarude Pool

AW for PinkDragonTamer, S poi re, TMM and rinnegan418 against roman.
AW for TMM against rinnegan418.

Re : Chansey Pool

AW for yovan33321 against Lord Iroh.
Since Zesty43 did not play his games vs Sificon and Lord Iroh and since they failed to manage to do their games, their games will be coinfliped.
Thus, Sificon won vs Zesty43 and Zesty43 won vs Lord Iroh.
1603147026666.png

Re : Cobalion Pool

[COBALION POOL]Moutemoute Can you please make the Mobile-Lucas weakermaker game a dead one or randomly give a win ? We're both eliminated whatever happens and we struggle scheduling so I don't think something will happen nor playing is necessary. Ty from advance !
Since this game will not impact anything in the pool, the game between weakermaker and Mobile-Lucas will be considered as a dead game.
AW for the pharoah against Mobile-Lucas.

Re : Doublade Pool

Asking for a dead game or activity against EternalSnowman, we scheduled twice for this weekend (all on my wall) and he wasn’t able to make either time, there’s an 8 hour time difference so playing in the week is tough and my availability for next weekend is pretty dire. This is the last game in the pool and can’t affect who qualifies or even seeding so not a lot lost from it not being played.
Since this game will not impact anything in the pool, the game between Freeroamer and EternalSnowman will be considered as a dead game.

Re : Krookodile Pool

AW for KSt3ve against Loege.

Re : Mienshao Pool

Since there is no public proof that Corazan tried to contact Pokeseba, Beraldinhoo and Dlanyer and that Pokeseba tried to contact zugubu royale, their games will be coinfliped.
Thus Corazan won vs Pokeseba and Dlanyer but lost vs Beraldinhoo. On this other side Pokeseba won vs zugubu royale.
1603147742077.png

Re : Obstagoon Pool

Since there is no public proof that Gondra tried to contact Nalorium and Juli and they also failed to do their match between each others, their games will be coinfliped.
Thus, Nalorium won vs Gondra and Juli while Juli won vs Gondra.
1603148222667.png

Re : Weezing-Galar Pool

AW for Highways, velvet and lucqq against SanJl.
AW for false against lucqq.

Re : Bisharp Pool

AW for Indigo Plateau and Chaitanya against Djokra.

Re : Celebi Pool

Since LLH failed to do his matchs against Eternal Spirit and Forsendi, their games will be coinfliped.
Thus, Eternal Spirit won vs LLH while LLH won vs Forsendi.
1603149274479.png

Re : Chandelure Pool

AW for Amaroq against Kaboom.
Since Ramolost and Amaroq tied at 2-2, there will be a BO1 between them.

Re : Mamoswine Pool

AW for Zephyr2007 and Shaad Skyel against Twilight.
AW for Shaad Skyel against Ara.
Dead game between Twilight and Ara.

Re : Marowak-Alola Pool

AW for Juno against nicj4.
Since ojr failed to do his matchs vs Fakee and nicj4, their games will be coinfliped.
Thus, Fakee won vs ojr while ojr won vs nicj4.
1603149999469.png

Since Fakee and FU SHUN HA tied at 2-2, there will be a BO1 between them.

Re : Reuniclus Pool

AW for Alpha Rabbit, satvik123, Fogbound Lake and Noxey against KarliTheFrenshie.

Re : Rhyperior Pool

AW for boulicrok vs SpacialRendevous.

Re : Rotom-Mow Pool

AW for TSR, TectonicDestroyer, MassiveDestruction and Finding True Love against Barbara Tucupi.
AW for TectonicDestroyer vs MassiveDestruction.
Since TectonicDestroyer and Finding True Love failed to do their match, their game will be confliped.
Thus, TectonicDestroyer won vs Finding True Love.
1603150528766.png

Re : Slowking Pool

AW for Hogg, LpZ, Rubyblood and Lambovino against 52Gambit.
Since LpZ, Rubyblood and Lambovino tied at 3-1 there will be a BO1 round-robin between them.

Re : Starmie Pool

AW for BeTheShadow against jcbc.
Since there is no public proof that Notily tried to contact jcbc, their game will be confliped.
Thus, Notily won vs jcbc.
1603150780550.png

Re : Copperajah Pool

AW for MrAldo and Kev against faded love.

Re : Escavalier Pool

Since Ewin has been tourbanned, he is disqualified from this tournament.
AW for snaga against Codsauce.
Since there is no public proof that Zenadark tried to contact snaga, their game will be confliped.
Thus, Zenadark won vs snaga.
1603151227194.png

Re : Grimmsnarl Pool

AW for Expulso and little maths against zben.
Since [Herv] Vegeto, adjustments and little maths tied at 2-2 there will be a BO1 round-robin between them.

Re : Heliolisk Pool

AW for realSurfyTeen Socrates1O1 against Soldier.

Re : Palossand Pool

AW for Shadowmonstr7 vs Wanka.
Since there is no public proof that odr tried to contact Contact, their game will be confliped.
The following have not been done : odr vs Wanka, Shadowmonstr7 vs Chapino (AfternoonIsBad), Shadowmonstr7 vs Cam, Wanka vs Chapino (AfternoonIsBad) and Wanka vs Cam. Those games will be confliped.
Thus, odr won vs Wanka, Chapino (AfternoonIsBad) won vs Shadowmonstr7 and Wanka, Shadowmonstr7 won vs Cam and Wanka won vs Cam.
1603151946174.png

FOR POOLS WHO HAVE TO DO TIEBREAKS, PLEASE DO THEM ASAP IN ORDER TO LAUNCH R2 !
DEADLINE FOR THEM IS SUNDAY 25th OCTOBER 11:59PM GMT+2 !
TIEBREAKS ARE STILL CONSIDERED R1, THUS NECROZMA ISN'T ALLOWED WHILE RHYPERIOR IS !

Last edited:

Moutemoute

Error 404
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)