UnderUsed Mini-tournament #3 - Back from the Future [Won by RT.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent has not really made an effort to schedule a match, he vm'd me once and said do you want to do it right now lmao, activity post

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
White Queen wins 1-2

Despite the attrocious hax in my favor I might add. GGs well played.

Just posting to notify that the deadline is in 25 hours and 10 minutes. Once I get home tomorrow, I'll edit the OP, and throw that guy who wanted to sub in, cause I don't see why not.

Congradulations to those that won, and good luck to those yet to fight.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
slept through my battle, will try to get it done but please give activity wins to my opponent

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
I replied to Heysup. The reason i didnt reply before was because he said "Im around most of the day during every day we have except for the 1st. I am CST but I can be up late also." And considering Im also CST i would think it would be pretty easy to find him on irc or something. If hes available 'most of the day' i expect that to be more then just the mornings ;/. Anyways I'll try to catch him on today but if i dont see him on then i'll prolly lose activity/coin flip cause biased hosts are biased.

Sorry this is late guys. Things got in the way yesterday. I've edited the OP with the new pairings. Deadline is October 12th. There will be no extentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)