Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Hurricane
- Flamethrower / Hidden Power Ice
- Sleep Talk

I've used Flyinium Moltres a lot as of recently and it's a p cool wallbreaker, but I've never got a taste of Specs Moltres. This exchanges the ability to switch up moves for very powerful fire blasts and hurricanes. This set usually works with mons that are better z-users imo like cobalion. Not much to really say about this mon, but I would appreciate if someone worked on this request!

Pak

vortex
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
View attachment 116659
Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam

I'll take the liberty of the first ORAS request. The set of this little guy can be modified as seen fit, but I'd love a team with some shape or form of Nasty Plot Celebi, a mon I'm starting to learn is really dumb in the ORAS Metagame.
1527220885682.png
1527220906702.png
1527220921089.png
1527220942092.png
1527220968208.png
1527220983945.png
http://pokepast.es/ec72a0f37796adfc

Building Process
Celebi and offense aren't things I use much at all in ORAS so I definitely had some fun putting this team together. My starting point was obviously Nasty Plot Celebi, one of the most threatening setup sweepers in the tier. Next up I opted for an offensive Mega Swampert, which provided some physical wallbreaking, reliable rocks, and appreciated Celebi's ability to combat the bulky Water-types like Suicune that give it trouble. As I wanted to take a more offensive approach, I knew I needed some speed for the team to function as such. Crobat fit the bill nicely and is a great partner for rocks Mega Swampert, getting it into favorable positions against Steel-types along with the two sharing great natural type synergy. Empoleon was the next pick, as it too shared great synergy with the team members at the time while offering a special sponge and freeing up a moveslot on Crobat to run a more effective set. At this point I wanted to keep my Crobat offensive, meaning I needed to add a sturdier answer to Krookodile. 3 attacks Roost Hydreigon gave me some extra special wallbreaking and an offensive answer to stuff like Crawdaunt, Chandelure, certain Celebi, and the aforementioned Krookodile. In the last slot I picked Cobalion as it appreciated the wallbreaking prowess of both Mega Swampert and Hydreigon, while adding some more speed, a secondary win condition, and a good answer to Snorlax.

Random Details
Signal Beam is the coverage move of choice on Celebi given how threatening opposing grass pixies are, while retaining coverage that hits Hydreigon and Mega Sceptile super effectively. Also, Colbur Berry is the pick to help Crobat in dealing with another broken Pokemon, Conkeldurr. Crobat doesn't have to run Defog because of Empoleon and isn't asked to do much defensively, so I opted for an offensive Taunt U-turn set that provides the team with a much-needed source of momentum. The team is pretty weak to Mega Sceptile so Ice Beam is kind of a must on Empoleon. Roar is what makes Empoleon so good and it makes for a great combination with Steel coverage Hydreigon. I'm generally not a fan of Life Orb Steel coverage Hydreigon but I really needed Roost to check the threats mentioned above, and it can chip Sylveon and be followed up with Empoleon's Roar to wear down Hydreigon's #1 answer. Cobalion doesn't really need any particular coverage move on this team, but an additional way of revenging Celebi is always appreciated so I went with it. Alternatively, Stone Edge is a fine option to help with Gyarados, but it isn't too big of an issue between Roar Emp and Hydreigon.

Hope you enjoy!

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Celebi @ Groundium Z
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Giga Drain
- Nasty Plot
- Psychic

Gengar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Trick

I'd like a team built around these two mons. I like Groundium-Z Celebi for luring in Gengar's nemesis, Alolan-Muk, and killing it off so Gengar can fire off massive specs-boosted moves without having to worry about being pursuit trapped. I've tried building around these two but always get stumped. I'd prefer the sets not to be changed if possible. Thanks in advance! :D

Hey Simonquinlank , sorry for the wait, I've got your team ready!

This team is pretty simple to execute, using some neat role compression to fit as much offensive firepower as possible. With your strong specially offensive core, I wanted to fill in the defensive shortcomings Celebi and Gengar had, while still maintaining offensive pressure with all of my team members. I noticed Hydreigon, particularly Scarf sets could trouble your core, so a bulky Primarina became my Dragon switch in. This bulky leftovers sets is a very underrated blanket tank, staying healthy with RestTalk and still firing off decently powerful uninvested STAB attacks. My own Scarf Hydrei was a nice combination of speed control and hazard removal, while Mega Aerodactyl is a trapper and Rock setter. Both of these Pokemon are high speed threats that allow you to keep the pressure running. Finally, Scizor gives you a secondary win con, Knock Off utility, some more speed control in Bullet Punch, and utility as a second pivot into Latias in case Primarina dies. The EVs on Scizor outspeed a common Klefki spread (8 spe Keys), letting you fire a Bullet Punch before the Klefki spikes or uses Thunder Wave.

Hope you enjoy!

Celebi @ Groundium Z
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psychic
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power

Gengar @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Trick

Primarina @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Defog

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

Scizor @ Iron Plate
Ability: Technician
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Hey Simonquinlank , sorry for the wait, I've got your team ready!

This team is pretty simple to execute, using some neat role compression to fit as much offensive firepower as possible. With your strong specially offensive core, I wanted to fill in the defensive shortcomings Celebi and Gengar had, while still maintaining offensive pressure with all of my team members. I noticed Hydreigon, particularly Scarf sets could trouble your core, so a bulky Primarina became my Dragon switch in. This bulky leftovers sets is a very underrated blanket tank, staying healthy with RestTalk and still firing off decently powerful uninvested STAB attacks. My own Scarf Hydrei was a nice combination of speed control and hazard removal, while Mega Aerodactyl is a trapper and Rock setter. Both of these Pokemon are high speed threats that allow you to keep the pressure running. Finally, Scizor gives you a secondary win con, Knock Off utility, some more speed control in Bullet Punch, and utility as a second pivot into Latias in case Primarina dies. The EVs on Scizor outspeed a common Klefki spread (8 spe Keys), letting you fire a Bullet Punch before the Klefki spikes or uses Thunder Wave.

Hope you enjoy!

Celebi @ Groundium Z
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psychic
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power

Gengar @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Trick

Primarina @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Defog

Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

Scizor @ Iron Plate
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Roost
Thanks so much! Can't wait try to it out :D

http://pokepast.es/ec72a0f37796adfc

Building Process
Celebi and offense aren't things I use much at all in ORAS so I definitely had some fun putting this team together. My starting point was obviously Nasty Plot Celebi, one of the most threatening setup sweepers in the tier. Next up I opted for an offensive Mega Swampert, which provided some physical wallbreaking, reliable rocks, and appreciated Celebi's ability to combat the bulky Water-types like Suicune that give it trouble. As I wanted to take a more offensive approach, I knew I needed some speed for the team to function as such. Crobat fit the bill nicely and is a great partner for rocks Mega Swampert, getting it into favorable positions against Steel-types along with the two sharing great natural type synergy. Empoleon was the next pick, as it too shared great synergy with the team members at the time while offering a special sponge and freeing up a moveslot on Crobat to run a more effective set. At this point I wanted to keep my Crobat offensive, meaning I needed to add a sturdier answer to Krookodile. 3 attacks Roost Hydreigon gave me some extra special wallbreaking and an offensive answer to stuff like Crawdaunt, Chandelure, certain Celebi, and the aforementioned Krookodile. In the last slot I picked Cobalion as it appreciated the wallbreaking prowess of both Mega Swampert and Hydreigon, while adding some more speed, a secondary win condition, and a good answer to Snorlax.

Random Details
Signal Beam is the coverage move of choice on Celebi given how threatening opposing grass pixies are, while retaining coverage that hits Hydreigon and Mega Sceptile super effectively. Also, Colbur Berry is the pick to help Crobat in dealing with another broken Pokemon, Conkeldurr. Crobat doesn't have to run Defog because of Empoleon and isn't asked to do much defensively, so I opted for an offensive Taunt U-turn set that provides the team with a much-needed source of momentum. The team is pretty weak to Mega Sceptile so Ice Beam is kind of a must on Empoleon. Roar is what makes Empoleon so good and it makes for a great combination with Steel coverage Hydreigon. I'm generally not a fan of Life Orb Steel coverage Hydreigon but I really needed Roost to check the threats mentioned above, and it can chip Sylveon and be followed up with Empoleon's Roar to wear down Hydreigon's #1 answer. Cobalion doesn't really need any particular coverage move on this team, but an additional way of revenging Celebi is always appreciated so I went with it. Alternatively, Stone Edge is a fine option to help with Gyarados, but it isn't too big of an issue between Roar Emp and Hydreigon.

Hope you enjoy!
Thank you so much! The team looks fantastic!

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Moltres @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hurricane
- Flamethrower / Hidden Power Ice
- Sleep Talk

I've used Flyinium Moltres a lot as of recently and it's a p cool wallbreaker, but I've never got a taste of Specs Moltres. This exchanges the ability to switch up moves for very powerful fire blasts and hurricanes. This set usually works with mons that are better z-users imo like cobalion. Not much to really say about this mon, but I would appreciate if someone worked on this request!

Moltres @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hurricane
- Flamethrower
- Sleep Talk

Empoleon @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Defog
- Toxic
- Ice Beam

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Hippowdon @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Facade
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- U-turn
Aight so starting with Specs Moltres it was decided that removal would obviously be the next logical thing to add because of Moltres's 4x rocks weakness. So Empoleon was added as removal that can Defog on common Moltres answers such as Lati, Nihilego, etc. The Empoleon was made Shuca Berry + Ice Beam to help with the Malt matchup which is heavily relying on keeping rocks off the field for Moltres to tank +1 Returns. Sylveon was added as a much needed Fairy type and cleric on a team with no Roost Moltres and no Leftovers Empoleon. Hp Fire is being ran so Scizor can’t come in on it and set up for free since quick attack Scizor is looking like an issue. Hippo comes in as an electric immunity and much needed wall and rocker with Rocky Helmet to improve voltturn m/u. Toxic Heal Breloom is here to take care of bulky waters that Moltres struggles with like Swampert, also gives a lot to the stall matchup which is otherwise shaky at best. Scarf Hydreigon is the speed control and ghost answer for the team, pretty simple.

If you have any questions hmu on PS or Smogon. Also please thank martha she did a lot of this.

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Aggron-Mega @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Sylveon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Kyurem @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Substitute
- Earth Power
- Roost

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb
- Rapid Spin

Celebi @ Groundium Z
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power
- Nasty Plot

Krookodile @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Beat Up

This team was mainly influenced by a build I saw, which is only slightly different from this, of bebo7788. Mega Aggron + Sylveon is the main core, both of which have amazing synergy together. Kyurem + Tentacruel were added to handle Stall which isn't uncommon on the ladder. The combination of Toxic Spikes + SubRoost Kyurem is pretty deadly for bulkier teams to face. Kyurem also handles annoying stuff for balance, such as Gliscor, while Tentacruel checks more annoying stuff, such as Scizor and Breloom, and removes hazards. Celebi is a Breloom check and a set-up sweeper which takes advantage of fatter teams, too. Krookodile is the much-needed Pursuit trapper that traps Ghost-types, such as Gengar and Chandelure, which otherwise have a very good matchup against the team. It can also be a panic button against stuff like Calm Mind Latias and Salazzle. The main thing that I don't like in the team is that it doesn't have a Ground-immunity. However, the team members can deal with the relevant Ground-types in the tier, and after a lot of testing, I came to the conclusion that Ground-types are manageable enough for me to post this team.

Decision Makers, have fun with the team.

Please could a builder create a team around this concept that I posted on the old thread? I completely lost it when the builders were prioritising posts that were made long after mine, resulting in a ban which expired today. I don't want the same to happen again..

"Hey everyone, I hope you are all well :) Requesting a Dedicated Tailwind team centering around the following set;

Nidoking Life Orb
Sheer Force
+ SAtk -SDef or -Atk if you choose Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave
- Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Superpower

I believe this concept has potential due to the savage power and coverage of Nidoking, making the above set almost unwallable. Top tier Pokemon including but not limited to Raikou, Primarina, Mega Manectric, Scizor, Cobalion, Celebi, Mega Aero, Gengar, Gliscor, Serperior, Mega Altaria, Togekiss and Volcanion are all outsped and OHKOd by King under Tailwind.
Superpower is an option if removing Blissey and Snorlax is beneficial for the other team members, otherwise Flamethrower/TBolt are superior for coverage on foes such as Keldeo, Mega Toise, Mantine, Scizor and Forry.
The team would require switchins to strong priority moves such as CB Bullet Punch from Scizor, Honchkrow's LO Sucker Punch and Crawdaunt's Aqua Jet as well as methods to break Cresselia, Sp Def Mew, Gastrodon etc. for Nidoking to be effective ie. Pokemon with high Sp Def that aren't hit Super Effectively by it.
I would be grateful if someone could make an amazing team with this set :)
~WhimsicottIsBroken

Last edited:
Snorlax.gif
Chandelure.gif

I would love some sort of ORAS team with these two, Preferably with some form of Curselax and Sub CM Chandy. As these two cover eachother's weaknesses well and also handle some teams that the other really doesn't like facing.

Breloom_XY.gif
Muk_de_Alola_SL.gif

Breloom @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab/Gunk Shot
- Knock Off
- Fire Punch/Ice Punch

feel free to change the sets if the team needs it

I would really appreciate if you could help me build a team around breloom, we all know good he is currently in the tier, and I like how muk synergizes with him, being able to trap stuff like latias, gengar or chandelure that breloom can't touch (if theres a better partner in that sense for either breloom or muk let me know its just that these two are really stuck in my head). Other thing that I'd love to get some help with is if you could explain what kind of team it ended up being (balance, offense etc) because and fairly new and dont really know the difference or what makes it balance and what offense (I just recognize stall teams lol) if there is a post or a video explaining the different types of teams and you can link it, it'll mean the world to me. Thanks for helping and excuse any grammar error or the general crappy english.

Scizor @ Fightinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: No Guard
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost

I would really like to have a team with fightinium Z zor + pidgeott. I like this 2 mons and i think they have a good synergie together, with this set zor can some lure steel mon who annoys pidgeot like empoleon or stakataka for example. I would prefer a bulky offense if possible, feel free to change pidgeott set if needed.

edit : sorry i don´t understand how to put the pokemon sprite.

Last edited:

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Scizor @ Fightinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Ability: No Guard
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost

I would really like to have a team with fightinium Z zor + pidgeott. I like this 2 mons and i think they have a good synergie together, with this set zor can some lure steel mon who annoys pidgeot like empoleon or stakataka for example. I would prefer a bulky offense if possible, feel free to change pidgeott set if needed.

edit : sorry i don´t understand how to put the pokemon sprite.

Scizor @ Fightinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Ability: Keen Eye
Timid Nature
- Work Up
- Hurricane
- Refresh
- Roost

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Atk / 220 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Togekiss @ Babiri Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower
- Defog
- Roost

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Fire Blast

Chandelure @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Sleep Talk
Alright so I changed the Pidgey set to stallbreaker Pidgey with Work Up because it helps the stall matchup immensely and we have Fightium Z to nuke common steel flying resists on stall like Maggron. Rhyperior comes in as a Mega Manectric answer which hurts both these mons pretty bad while also giving rocks and a sort of Moltres/Pidgey check w/ the rock typing. Togekiss is the defogger of choice here as it gives a nice Scizor lure with Babiri Berry + Flamethrower and a much needed Fairy typing to combat the likes of Hydreigon. Hydreigon is the team's speed control and main method of dealing with ghosts like Chandelure and Gengar because of it's Dark typing while also giving a fast pivot w/ U-Turn. Specs Chandelure comes in as a sleep absorber and more bonafide Scizor/Breloom answer as it can absorb Spores all day with Sleep Talk and burn Scizors wit Flame Body, this mon in conjunction with Togekiss makes the loom/zor matchup pretty manageable. Be careful around Muk because the main method of dealing with/breaking Muk is Rhyperior which is easily chipped especially after a Poison Touch poison or having it's lefties knocked off. n_n.

If you have any questions lmk hmu on PS or Smogon glhf.

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Drakothonic, got your request ready sorry for the long wait! We appreciate your patience a ton. Click on the sprites for the importable to your team!

For your chosen core of SD Terrakion and Scarf Chandelure, I felt that Offense was the obvious route to take the team. I changed your sets slightly. I find Rock Polish to be much more useful than Earthquake, as it only hits the rare Doublade (which Chandelure and other team members cover), while Rock Polish gives it an option to clean games vs Offense once Scizor and Breloom have been taken out. HP Ice is used over Energy Ball on Chandelure as your ghost stab does good damage to waters already, and hitting Hydreigon is far more important. Memento is chosen as the last move to allow potential setup opportunities for Terrakion more easily. Next, I found Bronzong to be a great Stealth Rock user, having a ground immunity for your starting core, and checking threats like Maero well. Gyro Ball lets you respond to the aforementioned Mega Aero and other Rock types that might use free turns like Nihilego and opposing Terrakion. Next, I didn't feel like a Ground type brought much to the team, so I chose Mega Sceptile as the teams Grass-type and Electric immunity. Dual grass stabs are used so you can pressure Suicune better, while Earthquake lures in Muk. Make sure to Mega it as early as you can vs opposing Manectric, and scout with Bronzong for HP Ice. In my last two mons, I wanted to patch up the stall weakness, add removal, and get a secondary dragon switch in other than Bronzong, who struggles with opposing Hydreigon. My own Mixed LO Hydreigon fills two of these gaps, lending Defog support, while hitting hard with it's LO boosted stabs and luring Blissey with Superpower. Finally, Togekiss was chosen as the teams Fairy. It is a great Draco switchin, the Babiri Flamethrower set here lures Scizor, and it is great against Stall, especially with Hydreigon hopefully luring Blissey.

One big tip for this team is to be careful in the Scizor matchup, particularly vs SD. With your two checks being a Scarf Chandelure and an offensive lure Togekiss, you must be cautious using them too aggressively. One has to say healthy so SD scizor doesn't sweep you. You could try HP Fire over Giga Drain / Earthquake in Sceptile, but your Suicune and A-Muk matchups suffer respectively.

That's all, and again sorry for the wait and hope you enjoy! Be sure to come back again with more requests :D

Last edited:

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
1527866474005.png
1527867214740.png

Cofagrigus is a rather interesting mon sitting at B- in the viability rankings. With mons like Scizor and Mega Altaria relying on their contact moves and abilities to do the most damage, mummy from cofagrigus can be rather crippling. I'd like a bulky offense team using a nasty plot variant of this mon. A different set/spread is of course changeable to the builder's liking. Cobalion is a more common mon I believe will pair well with Cofag as it can take dark type moves for a boost while cofag is immune to any fighting type moves.
Cofagrigus @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power Fighting
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot

Cobalion @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Rock Polish

Last edited:

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Nihilego @ Electrium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Sludge Wave
- Grass Knot
- Thunder

Magneton @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Empoleon @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Toxic
- Ice Beam

Serperior @ Miracle Seed
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain
- Defog

Krookodile @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Iron Tail

Built this with martha. We started with Nihilego + Magneton. The core itself was pretty weird and didn't offer much utility so we later ended up changing Nihilego's set, I hope that's fine. We added Mega Altaria because it is something that benefits with both Nihilego and Magneton, with Nihilego taking on Fairy-types and Magneton checking Steel-types. We needed a secondary Steel-type to check Latias well and Stealth Rock, so we added Empoleon, which fits pretty well. It is Shuca Berry for threats like Gliscor and Mega Aerodactyl. We wanted a Defogger at this point, and Serperior fit pretty well here because it is one of the best Defoggers in the meta right now and it also offers the team a much needed Ground-resist. Lastly, Krookodile was added, because it has Intimidate for Ground-type users that are still huge threats, it checks Ghost-types, Mega Manectric, and Mega Aerodactyl, and can be used to even check Mega Altaria with Iron Tail. The team obviously has a pretty bad Ground-type weakness barring a pre-Mega Evolved Altaria, but I feel like this is the best we could do given the core. Furthermore, throughout testing, we came to the conclusion that the matchup against Ground-types isn't as bad as it looks like on paper.

imsappy sorry for the long wait and I hope you have fun with the team!

Breloom @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Spore
- Swords Dance

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 128 HP / 128 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Pursuit
- Fire Punch

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Gunk Shot

Swampert @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpA
Bold Nature
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock

Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Roost

Crobat @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 80 HP / 244 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Super Fang
- Defog
- Roost

I started building around Breloom + Alolan Muk. I added Infernape because it works pretty well with the given core; Breloom takes on bulky Ground-types and Alolan Muk takes on Psychic-types. Furthermore, Infernape appreciates Breloom's wallbreaking to do a late-game sweep. I added Swampert because I needed a bulky Ground-type to set up Stealth Rock and deal with Scizor and Mega Aerodactyl. Next, I added my own Mega Aerodactyl because I had no Flying-type check and its Speed tier is very good (there was probably another reason why I added Mega Aerodactyl but my brain is dead right now and I can't remember what it was). Lastly, I added Crobat because it provides me with a Breloom and Serperior check and a Defogger. Toxic Orb Breloom can definitely be used over Life Orb on this team because I found out that the Life Orb recoil is pretty annoying, but I haven't changed it because I wanted to stick to the original core the best as possible.

Beethoven's C*nt, have fun with the team!

Last edited:

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Please could a builder create a team around this concept that I posted on the old thread? I completely lost it when the builders were prioritising posts that were made long after mine, resulting in a ban which expired today. I don't want the same to happen again..

"Hey everyone, I hope you are all well :) Requesting a Dedicated Tailwind team centering around the following set;

Nidoking Life Orb
Sheer Force
+ SAtk -SDef or -Atk if you choose Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave
- Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Superpower

I believe this concept has potential due to the savage power and coverage of Nidoking, making the above set almost unwallable. Top tier Pokemon including but not limited to Raikou, Primarina, Mega Manectric, Scizor, Cobalion, Celebi, Mega Aero, Gengar, Gliscor, Serperior, Mega Altaria, Togekiss and Volcanion are all outsped and OHKOd by King under Tailwind.
Superpower is an option if removing Blissey and Snorlax is beneficial for the other team members, otherwise Flamethrower/TBolt are superior for coverage on foes such as Keldeo, Mega Toise, Mantine, Scizor and Forry.
The team would require switchins to strong priority moves such as CB Bullet Punch from Scizor, Honchkrow's LO Sucker Punch and Crawdaunt's Aqua Jet as well as methods to break Cresselia, Sp Def Mew, Gastrodon etc. for Nidoking to be effective ie. Pokemon with high Sp Def that aren't hit Super Effectively by it.
I would be grateful if someone could make an amazing team with this set :)
~WhimsicottIsBroken
Hi, when your request was posted in the old thread, it was actually already fulfilled by Accelgor as seen from this post. While the team is no longer viable due to the Azumarill ban, the blacklist from the project from back then still stands despite the change in host and your overall ban expiry. Sorry, but we won't be taking on this request anytime soon.

B R A I N L I C K E R

Banned deucer.

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Trick Room

Requesting a team for a mon that I personally really love in the current metagame - OTR Reuniclus. Has insane coverage and I think it's quite anti-meta against the offensive teams I'm seeing on the ladder a lot recently. Makes a fantastic late game cleaner, or even a mid game hole puncher. Looking for someone to help make a more offensive team where it's really able to shine, and can aid some of the problems this set faces (aka pls help me nigslam Alola Muk etc). Thanks in advance!

Heika

I may very well be the worst player on this site
is a Pre-Contributor

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Extreme Speed
- Meteor Mash

I saw lucario on viability ranking so I wished to play it, and since I don't know the tiers well enought, I'm asking here. I thought off it as a late game sweeper as it was in DPP, so I'm hoping someone could build some kind of offense around it.
Though since I don't know the tier, I can't put in more details, sorry, Hope this will still be eligible.

Since my last team was rendered moot by the Azumarill ban, here I am again with a Questionably Viable request.

Salazzle @ Firium / Poisonium Z
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Wave
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power Grass / Hidden Power Ice

Salazzle. Awful defenses, SR weakness, and poor coverage on one hand, excellent speed, special attack, 4x Fairy resist, and ability to take out top tier threats with high BP moves on the other. She has a niche in the metagame, but is she really worth using when there are so many other options for fast attackers? That's what I'd like the experts to show me.

As always, feel free to tweak the set as needed. Thanks!

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We will be temporarily closing the lab for new requests for UU open. People have been busy and I don't imagine our builders (or most people rather) wanting to build new teams for this instead of building for their own chances to win realistically. Current requests still stand, but no new ones for now. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)