Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab

Hi .3.
As you can see, i want to request a team around Haxorus. I know that this set is nothing really special or unique, but meh. I don't mind the type of team, but i would apreciate a Bulky Off or Balance.
If anyone cares why i want an haxorus team, well, it's because is the only dragon in the tier with i have the more problems building around.
That's all, thanks all of you in advance ^^

For EpicPoisonDragon3 :

Aggron-Mega @ Aggronite
Ability: Filter
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Block
- Curse
- Rest
- Heavy Slam

Tentacruel (F) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rapid Spin
- Haze
- Scald
- Sludge Wave

Gligar (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 104 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 29 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Celebi @ Psychium Z
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psychic
- Giga Drain
- Dazzling Gleam

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Primarina @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Psychic
I decided to build a team around Block + Curse Aggron-Mega which is a really cool and fun Pokemon to use. Since Aggron-Mega can't set Stealth Rocks, I paired it with Gligar which can also handle Fighting types like Terrakion for its teammate. On the other hand, Tentacruel is my Rapid Spinner but also a pretty cool check to Nasty Plot Infernape, Nasty Plot Lucario or SD Superpower Scizor. Since Aggron-Mega struggles vs some Bulky Water types like Suicune, I decided to add to the team Nasty Plot Celebi which can nuke with ease the majority of Water types but also Moltres or Rotom-Heat with a +2 Shattered Psyche. Then we have Hydreigon which is a nice Pivot but also a nice Revenge Killer thanks to its Choice Scarf. It appreciates the fact that Aggron-Mega can handle Fairy types. Last but not least, Choice Specs Primarina acts as a powerful Wallbreaker which can handle opponent's Hydreigon but also Kommo-o or Latias to a lesser extent.

I hope you will like the team :psyglad:

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Sorry for the wait, try to be patient because this meta is absurdly stale atm and we all have lives. The meta being as stale as it is just makes it more difficult to find the motivation to build as well. Anyways, starting with specs nihilego, I felt like refresh mono fairy attacking move malt would be a cool wincon as these both wear down steels that switch into them very effectively. Scarf Nape comes through as speed control that can more directly pressure steels and tank bps, while providing a pivot. Gligar came through as I wanted a floaty mon given my weakness to ground and a fighting resist. Gligar + Malt cover the majority of fighting mons in the tier to a good extent, NP Lucario is the only one I can think of off the top of my head that bothers it a lot, Gligar also gives defog + knock support. Bug Z Scizor felt like a really really really perfect fit here for several reasons, I needed a steel and this set can sorta check Lati well enough w/ Roost and bulkier EVs. I also really liked it as another wincon that wears steels down with U-Turn, AND it can surprised Amoonguss with Z-U-turn which is pretty huge for malt to be able to win. Scizor also formed a pivot core with nape which was neat. Cobalion made sense in the last slot as I still needed rocks and I needed something to take pressure off the Scizor matchup so Cobalion made the most sense as it could also check Hydreigon when alt isn't megad yet! I hope you enjoy it I think it's pretty neat Datsplashtho

So this core was super depressing to build around because specs drei doesn't really mesh well with any of the reliable options in speed control other than maybe scarf ape which doesn't really mesh super well with heattom. But the given core is interesting and can work. I knew I needed some sort of role compression to be able to fit a fighting check and after many trials and errors w/ options like doublade, jellicent, and glig, I concluded that Nidoqueen was best as it sorta helped the stall matchup at the same time by pressuring most of hazard removal options and being immune to toxic while also reliably checking fighting mons to an extent unlike nidok. Scarf Togekiss comes thru as the shitty speed control but can semi-reliably revenge kill shit and is the fairy type for the team. Silvally-steel is neat b/c it fits the voltturn team while offering a lati check and hazard removal which is muy importante. Then Lucario is a wincon w/ a good stall matchup that soft checks Scizor oo. Sweep the Janitor I hope you like it I think it's a pretty fun one.

Okay so this was a fun one I built with goat FUMA HI-FI, we thought of what could abuse the shit specs kyurem hates (pretty much just Blissey) and block mega bro made a lot of sense as a fighting check and steel resist for kyu that could take advantage of super fat teams. Diancie was our rocker of choice because of the role compression it gives, it's ability to lend heal bell support on a team w/ rest mon, give rocks, check drei/birds/lati, etc was really valuable and made it easiest to complete the rest of the team. Scarf Krookodile comes through for obvious reasons, any team w/o a ground rocker tends to rely on this, speed control, pursuit, elec immunity, etc. Iron Tail is for malt which team could have issues with if it's running refresh. Silvally-steel is our defogger of choice as it can give momentum and more reliably check lati while also sorta checking sciz. Rotom-H finishes the team off as a ground immunity/sciz check/pivot. Scizorphobic hope you enjoy.
I know that the Specs Drei + Rotom-H team isn't mine, but wouln't SD Lucario work better to ease the Blissey matchup without relying on a 70% accurate move in Focus blast to land twice(although its possible, its kinda unreliable imo), or using the Z-move up? Just givin out my perosnal opinion.

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Ismail, here's your CB Crawdaunt + CM Cobalion team. Was a cool offensive core but a little tough defensively, hope you enjoy the final result.

click for team!

Starting with the core of Daunt and Coba gave me a pair of nice breakers / wincons that could adapt on matchup and deal with most slower and fat teams. They were severely lacking vs opposing Offense teams didn't have anyway to trap revenge killers. Aerodactyl brings lots of speed and Pursuit to support the main two pieces, as well as being a flying resist when Cobalion is your steel. I've opted for four attacks w/ Wing Attack in order to pressure Kommo-o and Amoonguss better. Gligar does its usual gig and compresses a ton of roles for offense, with Stealth Rock, Volt blocking, and U-turn to pivot the breakers in. Scizor was looking scary with only Cobalion checking it, and Doublade backs it up very well. It can help give more opportunities to hit opposing Aerodactyl, provide another form of Priority, as well as a secondary Fighting check. Scarf Latias often glues offense teams with access to Healing Wish and High Speed allowing it to revenge kill even threats like +1 Sharpedo and Scarf Hydreigon. This team is somewhat weak to Primarina so generally you are going to be best accepting the trades and putting it into range for either Aerodactyl or Crawdaunt. Bulky versions you can eventually force a rest on so Cobalion has a good chance to break through it.

Have fun!

Hey Ismail, here's your CB Crawdaunt + CM Cobalion team. Was a cool offensive core but a little tough defensively, hope you enjoy the final result.

View attachment 158891View attachment 158887View attachment 158890View attachment 158888View attachment 158892View attachment 158889
click for team!

Starting with the core of Daunt and Coba gave me a pair of nice breakers / wincons that could adapt on matchup and deal with most slower and fat teams. They were severely lacking vs opposing Offense teams didn't have anyway to trap revenge killers. Aerodactyl brings lots of speed and Pursuit to support the main two pieces, as well as being a flying resist when Cobalion is your steel. I've opted for four attacks w/ Wing Attack in order to pressure Kommo-o and Amoonguss better. Gligar does its usual gig and compresses a ton of roles for offense, with Stealth Rock, Volt blocking, and U-turn to pivot the breakers in. Scizor was looking scary with only Cobalion checking it, and Doublade backs it up very well. It can help give more opportunities to hit opposing Aerodactyl, provide another form of Priority, as well as a secondary Fighting check. Scarf Latias often glues offense teams with access to Healing Wish and High Speed allowing it to revenge kill even threats like +1 Sharpedo and Scarf Hydreigon. This team is somewhat weak to Primarina so generally you are going to be best accepting the trades and putting it into range for either Aerodactyl or Crawdaunt. Bulky versions you can eventually force a rest on so Cobalion has a good chance to break through it.

Have fun!
Thanks sage appreciate the time u put into the team will definitely try it

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
My deep apologies for the unacceptably long wait Smallsmallrose

https://pokepast.es/80f85ea295d32c29
This is one version of the team a Volt-Turn that's initially Latias weak until you realize it's Scarf Scizor and initially stall weak until you realize its LO Terrakion and Taunt Hydreigon. It is however pretty Hydreigon weak itself, if that bothers you, you could use Babri Berry Defog Togekiss over Volcanion or just Focus Blast on Volcanion. That would increase the Primarina weakness however. The reason I am more willing ot make it Hydreigon weak is because Scarf Hydreigon can be beat around with predictions and non-Scarf versions can get lured by Scarf Scizor (U-Turn does not OHKO sadly though).

Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with the team. I'll be using it myself so I'll keep you updated on any developments.

Hey everyone :) I'd like to request a team based around Specs Magneton in combination with Scarf Nihilego. Choice Scarf Nihilego is a fantastic cleaner but it is inhibited by common Steel types in the tier including Scizor, Mega Aggron, Empoleon, Klefki etc.
Specs Magneton traps and destroys all of these answers. A Pokemon with Eject Button or Mega Beedrill to lure in the Steel types and U Turn out into Magneton would be useful.
The core is inherently weak to Ground types such as Nidoking, Krookodile and Swampert, so having solid answers to these is vital. Of course Scarf Nihilego has Grass Knot, but it relies on the opponent playing recklessly/prediction.
I'm excited to see what you guys create!

Hello, first of all i just started playin and i want a jack of all trades team for spam matches and learn the game. I will be only using that team you will give me till im confortable to create my own team but thats imposible for now. The only thing that i want in the team is support blissey. I dont know much so i cannot tell you "this nature, this skills, this ev etc." Love you, than-q :)
Edit: I would really like to try staller type team

Last edited:
hi I'd like to request a team around Alolan Muk.
I feel like Alolan-Muk is slightly under appreciated right now as it does solid vs a lot of the meta + the fact that Celebi's aren't choosing to run Z-Ground much anymore.

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Gunk Shot
- Knock Off
- Fire Punch
/hide

My deep apologies for the unacceptably long wait Smallsmallrose

https://pokepast.es/80f85ea295d32c29
This is one version of the team a Volt-Turn that's initially Latias weak until you realize it's Scarf Scizor and initially stall weak until you realize its LO Terrakion and Taunt Hydreigon. It is however pretty Hydreigon weak itself, if that bothers you, you could use Babri Berry Defog Togekiss over Volcanion or just Focus Blast on Volcanion. That would increase the Primarina weakness however. The reason I am more willing ot make it Hydreigon weak is because Scarf Hydreigon can be beat around with predictions and non-Scarf versions can get lured by Scarf Scizor (U-Turn does not OHKO sadly though).

Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with the team. I'll be using it myself so I'll keep you updated on any developments.
Thank you so much for the team, Pif! Its really good! I'll do some tinkering with it myself, of course. But it seems really fun so far!

Hey guys, I'd like to request a team built around Infernape, Primarina, and Hydreigon holding Choice Band, Specs, and Scarf respectively. The sets are as follows, but feel free to change it up depending on preference. I feel like these three check meta threats really well and don't have a shared weakness, but struggle to deal with Empoleon. I have previous built a team around this core before (as seen in my signature) but I feel like it is lacklustre so I'm seeking help here.

Infernape @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Gunk Shot

Primarina @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Hydro Pump
- Scald / Energy Ball

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Fire Blast

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hey searchingmymind, sorry for the wait time on this! we appreciate your patience. Mamoswine is a fun breaker and I managed to build a bulkier team than usual to support it, hope you enjoy!

click sprites for team <3

Mamoswine's got some fearsome power especially when running 4 attacks, and Knock Off lets it get around some checks like non-Mega Slowbro and Rotom-H with good predictions. To support it I started with a regen core of Slowbro (Mega) and Amoonguss as the backbone. Slowbro is running an odd 3 attacks set here but it pressures key threats for the team and I didn't need another win con with Scizor fulfilling that role. Fire Blast lets it stand up to opposing SD scizors when Mega Evolved, as well as getting good chip on opposing Amoonguss and Cobalion. Zap Cannon was recommended by the tag team of Amane Misa and Shiba, and it punishes bulky waters nicely, specifically Empoleon which the team otherwise struggles to switch into and damage consistently. Also helps in the Slowbro mirror and vs Tentacruel. Scizor added another form of priority to give the otherwise slow team some methods of control, as well as checking threats like Latias and providing a sweeper of your own. Scarf Hydreigon was chosen as the speed control for its access to Defog and Levitate, as well as being able to revenge kill threats like +1 Kommo-o consistently. Diancie rounds out the team as the Stealth Rock user, providing a valuable flying resist, Hydreigon check, and secondary Latias check with Toxic.

It's quite a fun team i've messed around with for a couple months now, hope you and anyone else make good use of it!

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Notily
Moltres @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Steel]
- Sleep Talk

Krookodile @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Taunt

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Gyro Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Tsareena @ Assault Vest
Ability: Queenly Majesty
Jolly Nature
- Power Whip
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin

Altaria @ Altarianite
Happiness: 0
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Frustration
- Refresh
- Roost

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Power Gem
- Grass Knot
- Thunderbolt

This took a few years but I finally got it done. Sorry. Better later than never!

I built around the starting core, but I switched Air Slash with Hidden Power Steel, which is pretty nice coverage for Mega Aerodactyl, Diancie, and Nihilego, that hits them for respectable damage. I added Doublade because it appreciates Krookodile luring in common checks in Swampert, as well as Fairy-types. It also appreciates both Moltres and Krookodile beating bulky Steel-types like Mega Aggron and Mega Steelix. Lastly, I really needed a hazard remover, as well as a pivot that pivots into Water-types, as well as into Dragon-types. Assault Vest Tsareena is a weird pick, but I remember that robjr utilized it with success last year's UUPL and it just fit the roles I wanted it to. Next, I wanted a Dragon-type and a Fairy-type to pivot into harder-hitting Water-types like Volcanion and Crawdaunt, as well as another check to Dragon-types. It also provided the team with another wincon and appreciated the former members handling Steel-types. Lastly, I needed some form of Speed control, as well as a Flying-type check. Nihilego worked pretty nice because it also absorbed Toxic Spikes.

Sir David
Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Atk / 48 SpD
Brave Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Curse
- Stone Edge

Gigalith @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 240 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Tsareena @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Power Whip
- U-turn
- High Jump Kick

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Fire Blast

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Swords Dance
- Gyro Ball
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak

Consider yourself lucky because the moment I looked at your request I had this urge of taking it, and so I did, the moment I got access to a computer.

The Mega Steelix set takes advantage of Sand Force to boost its already powerful STAB moves, as well as to boost its Stone Edge, which allows it to lure in and reliably KO Fire-types such as Moltres and Rotom-H that tend to switch into it. Curse allows it to set up on other common switch-ins like Gligar and Hippowdon, to take advantage of forced switches, and to take advantage of its incredible bulk. I decided to pair Mega Steelix with Gigalith instead of Hippowdon because I figured that Mega Steelix would appreciate a Rock-type that pivots into checks of Mega Steelix like Moltres, Rotom-H, and Mega Manectric more than it'd appreciate another Ground-type. Gigalith is extremely bulky even with an Adamant nature and it hits decently hard too with good coverage in Stone Edge + Earthquake that is coming off a base 135 Attack. Next, I knew I needed a pivot to Water-types, as well as a hazard remover. Tsareena worked great here because it also lures in Steel-types that Mega Steelix sets up on. I added Hydreigon as another pivot to Water-types, as well as a Pokemon that could take on fast Ghost-types, and finally, as some kind of Speed control. Sylveon was added because Mega Steelix, Gigalith, and Tsareena pretty much rely on HP to check what they're supposed to check and to deal damage. It also provided the team with cleric support to better deal with bulky Water-types. Lastly, Doublade provided the team with another check to Mega Aerodactyl and Latias, which were really annoying for the team. The team also appreciated the fact it provided it with another wincon, as well as some form of Speed control in Shadow Sneak.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-869328830 - this is a sole ladder replay but I still want to post it here because I feel like it demonstrates the synergy between the team members really well.

Notily
Moltres @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Steel]
- Sleep Talk

Krookodile @ Iapapa Berry
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Taunt

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Swords Dance
- Gyro Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Tsareena @ Assault Vest
Jolly Nature
- Power Whip
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin

Altaria @ Altarianite
Happiness: 0
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Frustration
- Refresh
- Roost

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Power Gem
- Grass Knot
- Thunderbolt

This took a few years but I finally got it done. Sorry. Better later than never!

I built around the starting core, but I switched Air Slash with Hidden Power Steel, which is pretty nice coverage for Mega Aerodactyl, Diancie, and Nihilego, that hits them for respectable damage. I added Doublade because it appreciates Krookodile luring in common checks in Swampert, as well as Fairy-types. It also appreciates both Moltres and Krookodile beating bulky Steel-types like Mega Aggron and Mega Steelix. Lastly, I really needed a hazard remover, as well as a pivot that pivots into Water-types, as well as into Dragon-types. Assault Vest Tsareena is a weird pick, but I remember that robjr utilized it with success last year's UUPL and it just fit the roles I wanted it to. Next, I wanted a Dragon-type and a Fairy-type to pivot into harder-hitting Water-types like Volcanion and Crawdaunt, as well as another check to Dragon-types. It also provided the team with another wincon and appreciated the former members handling Steel-types. Lastly, I needed some form of Speed control, as well as a Flying-type check. Nihilego worked pretty nice because it also absorbed Toxic Spikes.

Sir David
Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Atk / 48 SpD
Brave Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Curse
- Stone Edge

Gigalith @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 240 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Tsareena @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Power Whip
- U-turn
- High Jump Kick

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Fire Blast

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Swords Dance
- Gyro Ball
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak

Consider yourself lucky because the moment I looked at your request I had this urge of taking it, and so I did, the moment I got access to a computer.

The Mega Steelix set takes advantage of Sand Force to boost its already powerful STAB moves, as well as to boost its Stone Edge, which allows it to lure in and reliably KO Fire-types such as Moltres and Rotom-H that tend to switch into it. Curse allows it to set up on other common switch-ins like Gligar and Hippowdon, to take advantage of forced switches, and to take advantage of its incredible bulk. I decided to pair Mega Steelix with Gigalith instead of Hippowdon because I figured that Mega Steelix would appreciate a Rock-type that pivots into checks of Mega Steelix like Moltres, Rotom-H, and Mega Manectric more than it'd appreciate another Ground-type. Gigalith is extremely bulky even with an Adamant nature and it hits decently hard too with good coverage in Stone Edge + Earthquake that is coming off a base 135 Attack. Next, I knew I needed a pivot to Water-types, as well as a hazard remover. Tsareena worked great here because it also lures in Steel-types that Mega Steelix sets up on. I added Hydreigon as another pivot to Water-types, as well as a Pokemon that could take on fast Ghost-types, and finally, as some kind of Speed control. Sylveon was added because Mega Steelix, Gigalith, and Tsareena pretty much rely on HP to check what they're supposed to check and to deal damage. It also provided the team with cleric support to better deal with bulky Water-types. Lastly, Doublade provided the team with another check to Mega Aerodactyl and Latias, which were really annoying for the team. The team also appreciated the fact it provided it with another wincon, as well as some form of Speed control in Shadow Sneak.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-869328830 - this is a sole ladder replay but I still want to post it here because I feel like it demonstrates the synergy between the team members really well.
Thanks a lot. I love Hydreigon and Sylveon on it and I love Gigalith.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Hello, first of all i just started playin and i want a jack of all trades team for spam matches and learn the game. I will be only using that team you will give me till im confortable to create my own team but thats imposible for now. The only thing that i want in the team is support blissey. I dont know much so i cannot tell you "this nature, this skills, this ev etc." Love you, than-q :)
Edit: I would really like to try staller type team
Hiya Uupsiee,

Here are some stall teams you could try:

https://pokepast.es/3ba7efd85303f5d3
https://pokepast.es/3cf93809aa4a6581
https://pokepast.es/113b4e4da5a89413
I don't think it's worth my time writing or your time reading on how to use the teams if you're new, just let me know if you have any question at all about the team. If you do have questions, it would be nice to know your approximate skill level (your Elo or any replays).

Hello, I am very glad to see this project return. I am requesting a team built around BU Z-Giga Impact Zeraora. I really appreciate its wide offensive movepool and coverage and it is one of my favorite Pokémon from gen 7.

Zeraora @ Normalium Z
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Bulk Up
- Plasma Fists
- Close Combat
- Giga Impact

Thanks in advance! :blobthumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi guys! Can I request a team built around offense (if possible, HO ^^), with fightium-Z SD Terrakion and Dual Screens Klefki? It seems like a extremely solid on offense as great all-rounder coverage. And I klefki has a hazard setter, but in particular its ability to spread paralysis with t-wave to help terrak take on faster threats like scarf, m-beedril, etc., as well as being able to set up dual screens to aid a terrak sweep. Thx a lot for this epic thread!

P.S. I dont mind u not using klefki, as long as terrak is there, but would prefer klefki.

Sets: (I dont mind them being changed)

Terrakion @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Earthquake

Klefki @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 DEF/ 4 SPD
Impish Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Reflect
- Light Screen

I would like to ask for a team built around mamoswine because I have always liked mamoswine in design and, with his ice shard, is very threatening to a plethora of ground/flying/dragon types.

Set:
Mamoswine @ Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide/Stone Edge

P.S: An offensive team would be nice.

Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run
- Knock Off

Zeraora @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Plasma Fists
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
- Volt Switch

Hey... Looking for a potential VoltTurn core using M-Beedrill and Zeraora as the pivots. The idea with this core is that it provides strong speed control and VoltTurn pivoting options as well as strong coverage against other types. I'm hoping to get this core on a balanced team that can benefit from the chip that VoltTurn provides... but won't drop immediately since they'll likely be swapping into an attack.

Edit: Accidentally place Magneton thinking it was B rank but it was only a C... switched to Zeraora to fill the core instead

Hey people! Saw this thread and thought 'eh, why not?' So, I'm willing to try out this core I have right here.

Basically, Terrakion is the main mon on the team. Swords Dance lets it muscle past would-be checks, such as Alomomola, with its Z-move.
Rotom-Mow made quite a formidable core with Terrakion, as Terrakion disliked dealing with Bulky grounds and waters, which Rotom-Mow feasted on, while Terrakion would take on Fire and Flying types for Rotom-Mow. Lastly, Scarf Krookodile Pursuit trapped the likes of Scarf Latias, which threatened this team due to how neither Rotom-Mow or Terrakion liked taking a Psychic.

Terrakion @ Rockium Z
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Earthquake

Rotom-Mow @ Iapapa Berry
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Defog
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch

Krookodile (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

P.S. Looking for an offensive team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)