Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Trick
- Healing Wish
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
Nasty Plot Lucario is a really good Wallbreaker and can pressure Bulky team and Stalls. Dark Pulse provides it some coverage to hit Doublade or Latias. However, this requires some serious skill and it's not really worth it. Vaccum Wave is a better option because it gives Lucario a priority which allows it to not be so easy to Revenge Kill by Pokemon like Krookodile and Hydreigon. Since Lucario kinda struggle vs Latias and Doublade, I added to the team Choice Scarf Krookodile which is a formidable teammate for Lucario thanks to its typing and access to Pursuit. Sice both Lucario and Krookodile are great to pressure Steel types, I decided to add a Pokemon which could take advantage of it and that's why I added DD Refresh Altaria-Mega. Altaria-Mega can also handle for its teammates Pokemon like Infernape, Hydreigon or Terrakion to a lesser extent. Then we have our core which provides and deals with Entry Hazards : Rotom-Heat and Empoleon. Rotom-Heat is a good Defogger in the current metagame and can pivot thanks to Volt-Switch which can be useful to bring on the field Lucario, Krookodile or even Altaria-Mega. On the other hand, Empoleon is our Stealth Rock setter and provides to the team a great check to Choice Specs Primarina thanks to Toxic + Protect. Finally, Choice Scarf Latias brings even more Speed to the team but also some support thanks to Trick and Healing Wish.

I hope that the team will suit you
Thanks so much! I love it!

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

Toxicroak @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave

Heyy, Dubby here, back at it again with some Toxicroak! I would like to use this Nasty Plot set. I'm kind of iffy about it, but I'd like to see how it would work. I don't really care who you pair it with as long as it has the set I provided you. Looking forward to see what you make! Thank you in advance.
Are you replacing your other request of sub punch croak? If not then this request is void because you can only request something to be built once a week as it states here:
Each user is allowed one request per week. If any user is found requesting multiple teams within that timeframe, the offending posts will be deleted and the user may see further punishment.

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello once again BackAtYouBro, first time building stall in awhile, here you are I think the final product is pretty solid.

blissey.gifgligar.gifaltaria-mega.gifalomomola.gifamoonguss.gifstakataka.gif

Amoonguss is a nice check to setup sweepers which means you generally don't have to limit yourself to an Unaware user when building with it provided the rest of the team is bulky enough, and on a stall team that shouldn't be an issue. Blissey is mandatory and doesn't really need to be explained, Protect has been opted to help Toxic stall vs. threats like Togekiss in case they lure Stakataka, as well as scout vs dangerous breakers like Terrakion. Gligar is the teams first Defog user, Volt blocker, and also the Knock Off user. It compresses a lot of roles very nicely, as well as having lots of PP. Altaria is the Dragon check, most important Hydreigon and Kommo, the team's Cleric, and the secondary remover. You'll generally want to mega it early as you have Amoonguss, Gligar, and Blissey to get rid of Toxic Spikes and take stray status hits. Alomomola passes wishes to help the team pivot and also providing Staktaka its only source of recovery, as well as generally being a strong scout. Stakataka rounds of the team with a Flying / Psychic resist and the all important Stealth Rock. Be careful vs. Celebi although Protect on Blissey helps you toxic stall it and force it out. Hope you enjoy! I could not have built this without the wisdom and guidance of Amane Misa.

LaLul, HC Aero is a favorite of mine and Scarf Gengar is an interesting choice to pair it with. Hope you like this offense team!

aerodactyl-mega.gifgengar.gifscizor.gifrotom-heat.gifkrookodile.gifprimarina.gif

Hone Claws Aero can take advantage of both sides of the extreme archetypes, offense and pretty fat teams well. Its natural speed makes it hard to revenge kill without Scizor or a scarfer, and it abuses mons like Hippowdon and Gligar for boosts. Scarf Gengar acts as a good speed control that can maybe surprise a revenge killer like Scarf Hydreigon for Aerodactyl. Destiny Bond is also a nice tech that can be used to give Aerodactyl room for sweeps. Assault Vest Scizor is here to heavily patch up this teams Latias matchup, as well as providing reliable speed control should Gengar be Pursuit trapped. It forms one part of the team's VoltTurn core as well. Rotom-H compresses a bunch of roles as usual with Volt Switch, a Scizor Check, the team's Toxic user, and hazard removal all falling on it. Krookodile was chosen as a less passive Stealth Rock user that could apply some pressure via Tectonic Rage and Taunt. Finally, Primarina is a secondary Dragon check as well as being the best trade forcer the tier has. It can force checks to Maero like Empoleon being weakened into range, as well as just being a super dangerous wallbreaker in general. One thing to note is to take advantage of times Gengar is pursuit trapped. Usually you can either initiate the Aerodactyl sweep or get a free kill with Primarina immediately after. Have fun using the team!

Last edited:
ALRIGHT! I'ma finally use this ingenious way of teambuilding. Could i please have a team based around any volt-switch heatom (preferably timid+speed investment and painsplit, other moves are open) as well as perhaps a specs hydreigon, because i find that dragons always hard switch onto rotom and specs draco just destroys any switchin if predicted well. (With U-Turn pls) Also heatom can switch into any fairies cus of it's fairy resist.

{Preferably offense based}

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Alright then, time to request Specs Nihilego! It's a hilariously strong wallbreaker with good Sped and awesome Special Attack! As long as mons like Scizor aren't there to stop its wallbreaking, this thing is gonna sweep.
Sprslm793.gif

New Years Eve! (Nihilego) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Sludge Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot

Last edited:

vivalospride

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Any progress on my request?
Yo, you've done this so far with all 3 iterations of this thread and while your blacklist was technically lifted upon the creation of this thread, I'm going to re-blacklist you because this is really fuckin dumb lol. You got your team here and while it may not be viable/functional anymore, you've consistently requested the same core every single time and made the same scene every single time, here's the second iteration of the thread where you do the same thing you are now. You won't be getting your team anytime soon, I apologize but you are once again permanently blacklisted from this project.

vivalospride

Toxicroak @ Fightinium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Ice Punch
- Gunk Shot / Toxic

You know you had it coming from me, I wonder if yall have what it takes to make a sub punch Toxicroak team. I would love to have it in balance offense please. The core could be anything, but preferably with Latias + Fairy. Just do your best to make the best sub punch toxicroak team every to be made in life. You could even change the set if you want, just keep sub punch on there. Thank you in advance :]

Totally not asking because i feel lazy...
So this team is pretty neat and It came to be pretty fluidly. Starting with croakers I decided the obvious addition has to be a steel type due to how much steel types can hate bulky waters while also giving fairy resist + psychic resist + flying resist to support croak. Maggron was the steel type of choice I went with to also provide rocks and it generally being the most consistent defensive steel type in the tier. Scarf Krook is a no brainer and pretty self explanatory since it's so easy to plop into teams where your rocker isn't your ground type because of it's ability to give speed control, an elec immunity, and pursuit support all in one slot. I decided I really needed a fighting check and slowbro made the most sense as a pivot and wincon with CM vs frailer teams that fail to break thru bro in the late game. Togekiss came thru in the next slot because I needed a fairy type pretty badly and heal bell support is mucho appreciated on this team, it also just improves the stall matchup quite a bit. Rotom-H rounds the team out because of it's ability to act as a pivot, check scizor, and check Moltres. Twave is also really cool on heattom here to support toge and croak.

Hope you like it DubFreaknakeeb

So this team is pretty neat and It came to be pretty fluidly. Starting with croakers I decided the obvious addition has to be a steel type due to how much steel types can hate bulky waters while also giving fairy resist + psychic resist + flying resist to support croak. Maggron was the steel type of choice I went with to also provide rocks and it generally being the most consistent defensive steel type in the tier. Scarf Krook is a no brainer and pretty self explanatory since it's so easy to plop into teams where your rocker isn't your ground type because of it's ability to give speed control, an elec immunity, and pursuit support all in one slot. I decided I really needed a fighting check and slowbro made the most sense as a pivot and wincon with CM vs frailer teams that fail to break thru bro in the late game. Togekiss came thru in the next slot because I needed a fairy type pretty badly and heal bell support is mucho appreciated on this team, it also just improves the stall matchup quite a bit. Rotom-H rounds the team out because of it's ability to act as a pivot, check scizor, and check Moltres. Twave is also really cool on heattom here to support toge and croak.

Hope you like it DubFreaknakeeb
Thanks Dad.

ishtar

your affection
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
PU Leader
Hello! I had been wanting to build a team with Flame Charge Talonflame and Substitute Nidoking for a long while but building with Talon has always been an issue for me. Im also not sure if Flame Charge is specifically the Talonflame set I wanna use, so just let your creativity flow and figure out what works best in the context of the future team, I do wanna use Sub on Nido a 100% though. The nature of the team will probably be rather offensive due to the mons at hand but theres nothing else that I feel like I need to specify. Thank you to whoever takes on this request, y'all are really great for doing this!

1546886634152.png
1546886656272.png

Hydreigon @ Dragonium Z/Life orb/Other
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor/Filler
- Roost
- Taunt

Terrakion @ Life Orb/Fightinium Z/Rockium Z
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Earthquake/Rock Polish/Stealth Rock

Could I get a team with these two, pretty please? Together, they're a very threatening offensive core with two breakers more than capable of threatening defensive builds. Hydreigon adds another layer to this core in particular by being able to threaten virtually all of Terrakions most common answers with the Taunt set. I added a lot of slashes to hopefully give the builder some breathing room, and also since the things that are in slashes don't affect the general idea of the core in which Taunt Hydra combats Terrakion's answers while breaking alongside it.

Hey Guys, Ive been out of UU for a while and Ive never been a good teambuilder, so im asking for a NP Infernape Team with Suicune (Sub/Tect/Scald/Toxic) as a partner/also included in the team, would this be possible?
And if possible, I like bulky teams more than offensive, but thats open to your decision.
(Also I read something about a Sorlax Set with Curse/DE/Earthquake or Firepunch and Explosion with a Custom Berry, if you think its worth or „fun“ enough, feel free to add it).
Thank you for your help or feedback!

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

abonniertxxxlutzyt
Kommo-o @ Life Orb
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Hydreigon @ Poisonium Z
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Belch

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Gyro Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Magneton @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Klefki @ Eject Button
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Defog
- Imprison

A revamp of a team I used to ladder with about two months ago, that is much better than the original one. The premise of the team is getting hazards asap and starting to break the opponent's team. Kommo-o is a reliable Stealth Rock setter on offense that also breaks holes in teams early-game. Hydreigon is mainly used as an offensive pivot against the kinds of Rotom-H and Krookodile, but its job is also to lure in Fairy-types and prevent Defog. Mega Altaria is my main answer to Dark-types and it also provides the team with a wincon that appreciates hazard stacking. Doublade is the mandatory Mega Aerodactyl, Terrakion, and Cobalion check, and it also provides the team with another Mega Sharpedo check, which is why Sacred Sword is chosen over Shadow Claw. Magneton was needed as a form of weakening Steel-types like Scizor and Mega Aggron for the sweepers. It is also a pivot that comes in on Fairy-types, and surprisingly, a threat to offensive teams that don't utilize a Ground-type. The Klefki set is a bit weird, but it makes trapping Scizor and pivot around threats in general so much easier. Klefki also wants to set up hazards and die as soon as possible, so opposing setup sweepers don't use it as fodder.

DubFreaknakeeb
Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Primarina @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 92 HP / 252 SpA / 164 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Moonblast
- Sparkling Aria
- Psychic

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 160 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play
- Play Rough

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Protect

Cobalion @ Rockium Z
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

I paired Toxicroak with Primarina because Toxicroak can pretty much abuse every reliable Primarina switch-in. Both of them form a nice core that, I noticed, is able to check the common hazard removers (Empoleon, Hydreigon, Tentacruel, etc.) so I knew that hazard stacking was a good path. Hence, Klefki was added, and it is also the team's main Latias check. I wanted something that could appreciate from both Toxicroak and Primarina's breaking capabilities, and from Klefki setting up Spikes. Mega Sharpedo was the obvious choice here. I wanted a Pokemon that could check Steel-types like Scizor, as well as Moltres, which was a huge threat at that point. I ended up with Rockium Z Cobalion, which is a really fun set. +2 Continental Crush OHKOes Tentacruel, which is cool. Lastly, I needed a Stealth Rock setter, a Ground-type, and a Flying-type. Gligar was pretty much the Pokemon to fit the criteria.

Hi! Requesting a team around SD Scizor with roost and u turn.
009EBDE3-0129-4AEC-84B7-F029419879D5.gif

Scizor @ Iron Plate
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

I’ve always wanted to build a team around this Pokemon but I’m not a very good team builder. The goal of this set is to u turn as much as possible for momentum and sweep at that right chance. I would prefer a balance or a bulky offense. Not too much of a Hyper offense fan with this mon. I like baiting with this mon alot for u turns. For example if I had a Moltres out on the battle field, and my opponent has a blissey, and If he has a Pokemon weak to Moltres on the battle field, he will go blissey. On the other hand, I will go scizor for a free u turn. Then, when his team gets worn down enough and his scizor counters and checks are gone, I sweep and clean with scizor. Thanks for reading this post and if you decide to build around this mon, it will be much appreciated. Thanks :)

CLANGER.png

Kommo-o @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Bulletproof
Naive Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

felt like using this great service :heart:
Kommo-o is probably the best rocker in the tier right now. I've never built around it and I feel it has a lot of potential so yeah. Thanks in advance ~

vivalospride

Hello! I had been wanting to build a team with Flame Charge Talonflame and Substitute Nidoking for a long while but building with Talon has always been an issue for me. Im also not sure if Flame Charge is specifically the Talonflame set I wanna use, so just let your creativity flow and figure out what works best in the context of the future team, I do wanna use Sub on Nido a 100% though. The nature of the team will probably be rather offensive due to the mons at hand but theres nothing else that I feel like I need to specify. Thank you to whoever takes on this request, y'all are really great for doing this!

Sorry for the wait big Kelly
So this at a glance should probably be a tricky core to build around but it came more fluidly than I thought it would. Starting with the core I felt it was pretty natural to add a scarf drei considering sub nidok + scarf drei is just so disgusting, drei uturning on incoming fairies and giving something as terrifying as Nidoking a free sub is nuts. Diancie seemed like the right move in the next slot as it can semi-reliably check CM Lati, and supply a bird check, rocks, and a drei check all in one slot. Doublade comes up next as a shitty lati check ig but mainly to beat fighting types like Terrakion and Cobalion, as well as Scizor. Tsareena rounds the team out and fits pretty perfectly in the last slot since hazard removal was way more than necessary, needed a bish check, more insurance vs Sciz woulda been cool, etc etc. It also improves the stall matchup a bit. Have fun with this cause in the handful of games I tested it was pretty fun ngl. Lmk if you need any help KellyKafka.

For Guadenara27 :

palossand.png

Infernape @ Firium Z
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Vacuum Wave
- Grass Knot

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Protect
- Toxic
- Scald

Krookodile @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

Empoleon @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Def / 184 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Toxic
- Protect
- Scald

Palossand @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Water Compaction
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Shore Up
- Toxic
- Earth Power

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Facade
- Earthquake
Since both Nasty Plot Infernape and Suicune may struggle vs Latias, I decided to pair them with Choice Scarf Krookodile. It brings some speed to the team and it can remove Latias or Starmie thanks to Pursuit or Knock Off. Nasty Plot Infernape is a powerful threat which can pressure Grass types and Steel types which open doors for Sub-Protect Toxik Suicune. On the other hand, Empoleon and Palossand make a great core which can handle threats like Primarina, Terrakion, Cobalion or non-Electrium Z Latias. Empoleon is our Defogger while Palossand is our Stealth Rocks setter. Since the team is able to pressure Steel types with ease (thanks to Infernape / Krookodile and Palossand), I decided to add to the team Altaria-Mega which also provides to the team a great answer to Hydreigon. I opted for an offensive variant with Façade which allows it to hit pretty hard without having to setup.

For WCI :

Scizor @ Iron Plate
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch

Kommo-o @ Dragonium Z
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Haze
- Scald
- Sludge Wave

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Protect
- Hyper Voice

Rotom-Heat @ Iapapa Berry
EVs: 240 HP / 20 SpA / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Pain Split
- Toxic
- Volt Switch
- Overheat

Krookodile @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
Since Swords Dance + Roost Scizor is a Pokemon which can pressure Stall with ease, I decided to pair it with Mixed Stealth Rock Kommo-o because it struggles vs Fairy types. Kommo-o can also support Scizor thanks to Taunt and its Mixed STABs and weaken Pokemon which helps Scizor in the endgame. I decided to add to the team Tentacruel because it can handle some threats like Infernape which can bother its teammates. Tentacruel also provides some utility thanks to Rapid Spin + Haze. Then we have Rotom-Heat which acts as a nice Bulky pivot which can handle Flying types to a certain extent. Sylveon provides Wish + Cleric support to the team which is really useful especially for Tentacruel and Rotom-Heat. Finally, I decided to add to the team Choice Scarf Krookodile because it provides some speed to the team while also being able to remove thanks to Pursuit Pokemon like Latias which can threaten its teammates like Tentacruel or Kommo-o.

For MysticalHaze :

Kommo-o @ Dragonium Z
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat

Nihilego @ Black Sludge
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Sludge Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot

Rotom-Heat @ Iapapa Berry
EVs: 240 HP / 20 SpA / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Toxic
- Volt Switch
- Overheat

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Scizor @ Iron Plate
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch

Primarina @ Choice Specs
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Psychic
First of all we have Mixed Stealth Rock Kommo-o which is.. obivously our Stealth Rocks setter. I paired it with Nihilego since it can handle with ease Fairy types and Flying types. Protect is really useful to scout Choice Lock Pokemon and it allows Nihilego to benefit from Black Sludge. Sludge Wave allows it to pressure Fairy types for its teammates while Thunderbolt and Grass Knot are great to dent Ground types, Rock types or Water types. Then we have Rotom-Heat which is a good pivot but also our Defogger. It pairs nicely with Hydreigon and they make together a pretty cool VoltTurn core. Hydreigon also brings speed to the team which is useful to Revenge Kill some Pokemom. Last but not least, we have Choice Specs Primarina which benefits from VoltTurn and brings to the team a really cool check to Hydreigon.

I hope you all love your team :psyglad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)