Project Underused Teambuilding Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
KSt3ve here you go

<Click the Sprites for the Importable>

AV Galarian Slowbro was a bit of an odd request because it doesn't wall anything in particular. It just soft checks stuff like Latias and Keldeo etc. but as requested I kept it and it's a necessary glue here as a result. The SpD investment avoids the 2HKO from Choice Specs Keldeo and helps with Latias. The Def investment avoids the OHKO chance from CB Terrakion Earthquake. I gave Scizor enough Speed for Azumarill you're welcome to go faster. I also went Dual Wingbeat as the chance to drop Amoonguss seemed more appealing but if you really want to go Sleep Talk go for it. Krookodile as the obligatory Speed control + compress everything. Tangrowth eases the matchup against Terrakion, Zeraora, Azumarill, etc. Sub CM Keldeo gives you a nice wincon and a check to Bisharp + Scizor. Rotom-H provides you with an additional Scizor check + needed Flying resist, provides Defog support, and makes the VoltTurn core with Scizor.

KSt3ve here you go

<Click the Sprites for the Importable>

AV Galarian Slowbro was a bit of an odd request because it doesn't wall anything in particular. It just soft checks stuff like Latias and Keldeo etc. but as requested I kept it and it's a necessary glue here as a result. The SpD investment avoids the 2HKO from Choice Specs Keldeo and helps with Latias. The Def investment avoids the OHKO chance from CB Terrakion Earthquake. I gave Scizor enough Speed for Azumarill you're welcome to go faster. I also went Dual Wingbeat as the chance to drop Amoonguss seemed more appealing but if you really want to go Sleep Talk go for it. Krookodile as the obligatory Speed control + compress everything. Tangrowth eases the matchup against Terrakion, Zeraora, Azumarill, etc. Sub CM Keldeo gives you a nice wincon and a check to Bisharp + Scizor. Rotom-H provides you with an additional Scizor check + needed Flying resist, provides Defog support, and makes the VoltTurn core with Scizor.
Ty, that's a really nice team ! Can't wait to try it !

henlo peeples. I would like to request a team based around two of my all time favorite Pokemon:

:ss/incineroar:
Incineroar @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Intimidate
Careful Nature
248 HP/218 Def/44 Spe
-Flare Blitz
-Knock Off
-Toxic
-Parting Shot

:ss/salamence:
Salamence @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Impish Nature
248 HP/252 Def/8 Spd
-Dual Wingbeat
-Flamethrower
-Defog
-Roost

These two seems like they have nice defensive synergy with each other and cover each others weaknesses pretty well. I'm OK if you want to change any of the moves or EVs but I do want these two to be defensive :heart:

Last edited:

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hi, I'm back again requesting a team. I've been really interested in Galarian Slowbro as of lately but just don't really know how to build with it. It seems like it is quite bulky and Regenerator is just straight up broken. There's really not any mons I want paired with it, maybe Tapu Bulu/Tangrowth to help with the Ground-types.
:xy/slowbro-galar:
Slowbro-Galar @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Sludge Bomb
- Flamethrower
- Slack Off

Tapu Bulu @ Life Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Horn Leech
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt

Latias (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Mystical Fire
- Trick

can somebody make a balance team around these Pokemon u can change the sets of Tapu Bulu or Latias if u want to any help will be much appreciated

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Zeraora @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Volt Absorb
Adamant Nature
- Plasma Fists
- Knock Off
- Play Rough
- Volt Switch

I like this core since it forms volt turn for me, Scizor lures in a bunch of fire types and bulky waters that want to take its u-turns and bullet punches. Zeraora and scizor help soften the team by knocking items off and making them easier to pick off like chansey's eviolite, rotom heat's boots. Scizor's U-turn stings to everything even quad resist such as celesteela as it switches into rocks and this. Zeraora is able to pressure every single mon in the tier barring scarfers with fast knocks, volt switches, volt immunity, and knock.

ramolost

parfum quartier
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
:bw/slowking: :bw/terrakion: :bw/salamence: :bw/scizor: :bw/krookodile: :ss/tapu bulu:
click sprites etc
so Yugon heres your king / rak team. i went for spdef king given how great (broken) is latias right now, and combine well with rak given that he can pivot on things that annoys it e.g. zam, queen, latias. teleport allows it to create oppurtinity to get in rak etc. i went for rak rocks 3 atks which is i think its best set atm but wasnt solid on horn so i left few other options. with that i first paired a fat mence : gives you defog and a good check to the grasses which is annoying. i went for scizor because i think its great and it fit perfectly here since i dont need a steel for rocks or to check tias. good wincon and checks kyu. krookodile adds speed control, a good revenge killer and a volt immunity which is always good. i finished with bulu : i needed a better check to zeraora and it adds a very good lure to tangrowth for rak / krook.
beware of : azumarill / primarina : main concern with the team. u offensively pressure it but u cant check those mons. play agressive around it and it shouldnt be a huge problem it will be overwhelming if u give them space. thats the main thing.
enjoy

:ss/tapu bulu: :bw/latias: :bw/scizor: :bw/terrakion: :ss/volcanion: :ss/zeraora:
sprites

yo E-create / HydreigonTheChild. this is a team based on bulu / latias from Adaam that i reworked. i didnt asked him if i could post it but i dont care to be honest. it appears that theres a scizor / zera in it so it will work for you ig drei > latias (lol). anyway, with bulu + tias i really wanted to use seed latias, which is someting i did. i went for SD tapu which i think is the best set atm and i went with cm roost tias 2 atk with max hp investment and the seeds which is a solid wincon. with that, a banded scizor to complete the fairy dragon steel core. it can lure mons such as amonguss for the bulu and is a good revenger killer which is something those 2 appreciate. although, this was really weak to tias so zera was a cool fit to revenge kill alongside with scizor, and like hydreigon said, form a cool volturn core. with a volturn core, a cool breaker is welcome and so is rocks, so theres naturally a 3 atk rak here. last slot is volcanion : provide defog, a bulky water and a check to fairies which is a huge problem for the team. also checks scizor.
so the main problem with this team is 3atk latias with life orb. your check is winning mind games. the team pressures it quite heavily tho, and it will only have free room on volcanion, so toxic may be a good option on it over fire blast. even without toxic it can heavily cripple tias by fishing for a poison with bomb.
enjoy it.

Batzi

“I’m Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!”
is a Tiering Contributor
:bw/slowking: :bw/terrakion: :bw/salamence: :bw/scizor: :bw/krookodile: :ss/tapu bulu:
click sprites etc
so Yugon heres your king / rak team. i went for spdef king given how great (broken) is latias right now, and combine well with rak given that he can pivot on things that annoys it e.g. zam, queen, latias. teleport allows it to create oppurtinity to get in rak etc. i went for rak rocks 3 atks which is i think its best set atm but wasnt solid on horn so i left few other options. with that i first paired a fat mence : gives you defog and a good check to the grasses which is annoying. i went for scizor because i think its great and it fit perfectly here since i dont need a steel for rocks or to check tias. good wincon and checks kyu. krookodile adds speed control, a good revenge killer and a volt immunity which is always good. i finished with bulu : i needed a better check to zeraora and it adds a very good lure to tangrowth for rak / krook.
beware of : azumarill / primarina : main concern with the team. u offensively pressure it but u cant check those mons. play agressive around it and it shouldnt be a huge problem it will be overwhelming if u give them space. thats the main thing.
enjoy

:ss/tapu bulu: :bw/latias: :bw/scizor: :bw/terrakion: :ss/volcanion: :ss/zeraora:
sprites

yo E-create / HydreigonTheChild. this is a team based on bulu / latias from Adaam that i reworked. i didnt asked him if i could post it but i dont care to be honest. it appears that theres a scizor / zera in it so it will work for you ig drei > latias (lol). anyway, with bulu + tias i really wanted to use seed latias, which is someting i did. i went for SD tapu which i think is the best set atm and i went with cm roost tias 2 atk with max hp investment and the seeds which is a solid wincon. with that, a banded scizor to complete the fairy dragon steel core. it can lure mons such as amonguss for the bulu and is a good revenger killer which is something those 2 appreciate. although, this was really weak to tias so zera was a cool fit to revenge kill alongside with scizor, and like hydreigon said, form a cool volturn core. with a volturn core, a cool breaker is welcome and so is rocks, so theres naturally a 3 atk rak here. last slot is volcanion : provide defog, a bulky water and a check to fairies which is a huge problem for the team. also checks scizor.
so the main problem with this team is 3atk latias with life orb. your check is winning mind games. the team pressures it quite heavily tho, and it will only have free room on volcanion, so toxic may be a good option on it over fire blast. even without toxic it can heavily cripple tias by fishing for a poison with bomb.
enjoy it.

Thanks!

Latias (F) @ Flame Orb
Serious Nature
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Mystical Fire
- Recover

A long time ago, i saw a RMT from Sickist, featuring CM flame orb latias. It was a incridible stallbreaker! Flame Orb burns Latias, so you cannot be toxic'd by chansey or Palossand or whatever ppl are using in UU nowadays XD. CM gives Stored Power +40 power per use, and can break easily through Unaware walls. Mystical Fire is for Bulky steel-types, like jirachi, celesteela and bulky scizor. Recover over roost because the animation is cooler. U can change the spread if u want.

Latias (F) @ Flame Orb
Serious Nature
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Mystical Fire
- Recover

A long time ago, i saw a RMT from Sickist, featuring CM flame orb latias. It was a incridible stallbreaker! Flame Orb burns Latias, so you cannot be toxic'd by chansey or Palossand or whatever ppl are using in UU nowadays XD. CM gives Stored Power +40 power per use, and can break easily through Unaware walls. Mystical Fire is for Bulky steel-types, like jirachi, celesteela and bulky scizor. Recover over roost because the animation is cooler. U can change the spread if u want.
As heat as that team was, Latias is being suspected tested, which the lab doesn't do requests with suspected pokemon, iirc.

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
Hey Mygrein, sorry this request took a while to complete!

This request had me stumped a little at first cause I was trying to get it to work on HO with like qwilfish or omastar, but it just added so much redundancy typewise between like kanga + forced double ghosts and just didn't feel good and worth doing over other options. Kanga's definitely something I prefer on more BO'y teams, and I thought pairing it with Cacturne, which is honestly a p rarely seen mon, would be nice here, as its a spiker that can much better fit with kanga, its also a spiker that really pressures our common removers and can put a lot of pressure on stuff like rhyperior / milotic etc too for kanga which is cool. 3 attacks set ensures that it can also pressure stuff like registeel and clefable, and be a p nice check to Mismagius, Rotom, and CM uxie because of its typing.

I wanted Scarf Uxie as my rocker here, since it'd be really helpful to stop certain stuff like Curse Regi getting out of hand if it tries to set up on Kanga without being reliant on landing focus blasts from cacturne, while offering extra speed control on top of Kanga and just a general nice lead presence that can get Cacturne in really early against stuff like Spiritomb, Rhyperior, Registeel etc. Team looked really Scyther weak at this point, Registeel was a nice option here that got freed up to run a Rest Talk set and be a nice consistent check to stuff like this. Shed Shell > Lefties on this team just ensures it can consistently check stuff like Scyther and CM Clefable without being trapped by their common Dugtrio partners.

Played around with more offensive Blastoise sets on this team originally to get some more wallbreaking power in, but I honestly ended up defaulting back to Bulkystoise here as it provides a much needed moltres check for Registeel and Cacturne. Blastoise isn't too pressured to spin on this team, but its useful if you do face some form of spikes build. Roar + Toxic is what is really nice for this team though, helping to wrack up loads of Spikes damage and getting useful Toxic's off on Milotic -> If it's not Refresh Milotic this will let your Registeel be able to break it which is really nice here. Roar also helps you not be fodder to Toxicroak, while a set without Ice Beam is pretty justified here as you are able to comfortably deal with Venusaur through your Shed Shell Rest Talk Regi and a couple of offensive cheecks.

Rotom rounds off team with a Spinblocker, offensive check to stuff like Moltres, Fighting-immunity, and wallbreaker that can punch some serious holes between its LO stabs, pain split, and spikes damage. Not a particularly consistent spinblocker but with cacturne as your spiker this isn't a particularly big issue. Also helps further pressure bulky waters alongside cacturne, to really help Registeel clean up.

--------------

Hope you enjoy!

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Hey Rawbi , I have your Tyrantrum team. I went with Dragon Dance instead of Choice Band since it still hits incredibly hard with Head Smash and it is able to differentiate itself from Terrakion more. I used this to get reqs so I hope you enjoy it too!

1612317975276.png1612317959962.png1612318017740.png1612318039289.png1612318053053.png1612318079077.png
Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Freeze-Dry
- Encore
- Hypnosis

Celesteela @ Power Herb
Ability: Beast Boost
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower
- Meteor Beam
- Autotomize

Krookodile @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

Tyrantrum @ Hard Stone
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Head Smash
- Scale Shot
- Close Combat

Necrozma @ Power Herb
Ability: Prism Armor
Modest Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Heat Wave
- Meteor Beam
- Autotomize

Gyarados @ Lum Berry
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Power Whip
Tyrantrum has usable bulk but felt lacking without screen/memento support. Alolan Ninetales was chosen as the screen setter to help Tyrantrum set up and bait Rotom-H. Krookodile does the usual taunt + rocks to make a sweep easier to pull off. Celesteela is a strong sweeper itelf and helped as a Bullet Punch resist. It could also potentially be revenge killed by Rotom-H or Zerarora (the latter isn't much of a threat when screens are up). Necrozma has been nearly forgotten but can be brutal with its natural bulk making it hard to revenge. It is also another Scizor check. Finally, Gyarados patches up the poor Stall match up with Lum and Power Whip while not dropping to Bullet Punch.

Hi I was wondering if I could get so thoughts and tweaks to this Rain team. I have always liked using weather and there is saw some good rain mons in the tier so I decide to try this. I have had some success with this team in low ladder uu as I don't have a mid ladder account atm. Unintentionally this turned into somewhat of a B2W2 ou rain. I initially was trying to build around Crawdaunt and went from there. Keldeo from my experience is super strong in the rain so that was my primary counter part to Craw. I was super weak to grass and electric at this point so I added Thunderous-T to help with those as well as give more blasting potential. I am a big fan of Scizor and it fits well on rain so that's why its here. I wanted to add another grass and electric resist so a defensive dragon was needed. I also needed a hazard remover as well as a special pivot so Latias fit the bill.

Crawdaunt (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
Adamant Nature
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Close Combat

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Encore
- Ice Beam

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Flip Turn

Thundurus-Therian @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder
- Weather Ball
- Sludge Wave

Scizor @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Roost

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Recover
- Toxic
- Psychic

Hi I was wondering if I could get so thoughts and tweaks to this Rain team. I have always liked using weather and there is saw some good rain mons in the tier so I decide to try this. I have had some success with this team in low ladder uu as I don't have a mid ladder account atm. Unintentionally this turned into somewhat of a B2W2 ou rain. I initially was trying to build around Crawdaunt and went from there. Keldeo from my experience is super strong in the rain so that was my primary counter part to Craw. I was super weak to grass and electric at this point so I added Thunderous-T to help with those as well as give more blasting potential. I am a big fan of Scizor and it fits well on rain so that's why its here. I wanted to add another grass and electric resist so a defensive dragon was needed. I also needed a hazard remover as well as a special pivot so Latias fit the bill.

Crawdaunt (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
Adamant Nature
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Close Combat

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Encore
- Ice Beam

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Flip Turn

Thundurus-Therian @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder
- Weather Ball
- Sludge Wave

Scizor @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Roost

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Recover
- Toxic
- Psychic
I'm afraid that is not what the purpose of this thread is for. As the OP states you request a core or Pokemon and one of us builders will make a team for you. You would be better off posting your team in the RMT forums or joining the UU discord/PS room and asking there for adequate feedback. The team does look cool though :D

As for the SS teams that haven't been completed yet, I'll be sure to get a couple of them done once the Latias suspect is decided.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Mystical Fire
- Roost

OR

Kommo-o @ Life Orb (backup instead if latias gets banned)
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab
- Stealth Rock

Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- Roost

I like the dragon spam core of salamence and latias. They put pressure on opponents and their switches are to be worn down from repeated hits of both of draco meteors and their coverage moves. They both have longetivity via roost, and are able to spam their non drawback coverage options as well since they pretty much hit everything in the metagame.

Kommo-o is a backup just in case latias gets banned, it fills a similar role but has coverage options to hit targets that would otherwise resist or be immune to clanging scales/draco meteors. Close Combat and Poison Jab hit jirachi, chansey, hattrene, and azumarill. Overcoat enables it to switch into spore and use a free turn to fire off attacks instead. Kommo-o also has the upper hand of not fearing bisharp which salamence struggles against due to defiant. Max special attack gives it the ability to hit as hard as possible and naive dosen't make poison jab and close combat less powerful

Glitchwood High

formerly Err0r Mobutt
Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Mystical Fire
- Roost

OR

Kommo-o @ Life Orb (backup instead if latias gets banned)
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab
- Stealth Rock

Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- Roost

I like the dragon spam core of salamence and latias. They put pressure on opponents and their switches are to be worn down from repeated hits of both of draco meteors and their coverage moves. They both have longetivity via roost, and are able to spam their non drawback coverage options as well since they pretty much hit everything in the metagame.

Kommo-o is a backup just in case latias gets banned, it fills a similar role but has coverage options to hit targets that would otherwise resist or be immune to clanging scales/draco meteors. Close Combat and Poison Jab hit jirachi, chansey, hattrene, and azumarill. Overcoat enables it to switch into spore and use a free turn to fire off attacks instead. Kommo-o also has the upper hand of not fearing bisharp which salamence struggles against due to defiant. Max special attack gives it the ability to hit as hard as possible and naive dosen't make poison jab and close combat less powerful
:ss/latias: :ss/salamence: :ss/krookodile: :ss/jirachi: :ss/rotom-heat: :ss/tangrowth:

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Mystical Fire
- Roost

Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- Roost

Krookodile @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Darkest Lariat
- Stealth Rock

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 188 SpD / 68 Spe
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Thunder Wave
- Wish
- Iron Head

Rotom-Heat @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 252 HP / 78 Def / 178 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Pain Split
- Defog

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Dragonspam seems interesting so I built a team around it. Jirachi came as an extremely obvious pick to me; it resists dragon, fairy, ice and rock. It shares a dark/ghost weakness with latias, so I slapped on scarf krookodile as our speed control/rocker/shadow ball resist. For the last two mons, I slapped on a rotom-heat & tangrowth core because it's a solid core that also adds some voltturn to this team. Roto-heat is ev'd to outspeed modest nidoqueen.

Rae

valiance and vigor
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:ss/thundurus-therian:

Hey there! I would like to request a team that includes Thundurus-T on it. I'm not fussed on what set you use, as long as he is there. I feel like Thundy is a good mon in the meta and has some perks over Zeraora. Can't wait to see what you decide to do with it! Thank you in advance!

requested a lycanroc-dusk team a while ago but that was never gotten to, so I'm here asking for a new team, building off a core of Dragon Dance Salamence and Magnezone. We all know the purpose, zone traps skarmory and celesteela, salamence then can easily sweep. Team style should be offense because I prefer to play that style. Sets are down below. Thanks in advance to who is able to complete this request.
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Dual Wingbeat
- Earthquake

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
Ability: Magnet Pull
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Toxic

StarFalcon555

<Click the sprites for the importable>
I will start off by saying I changed your sets up because this core was honestly pretty annoying to build with. Incineroar is quite cool in the current metagame but I don't believe Salamence is the best partner alongside it when you stack weaknesses to stuff like Azumarill and Terrakion etc. So I made this a faster Incineroar to better handle Scizor and pivot on Azumarill, and I made the Salamence an offensive set because you need a better means of pressuring the Rotom formes. Amoonguss checks Azu/Prima, which this core invites in too easily + checks Zeraora. Mamoswine gives the team a wallbreaker and a means of revenge killing Clangorous Kommo-o. I had to compress SR onto it. CM Zeraora is your fat matchup and with Latias gone its become significantly better. The spread is faster than Starmie with enough bulk to prevent Tangrowth breaking your Substitute with Knock Off. Finally, Scizor gives more speed control and a necessary Steel-type for stuff like Alakazam. You can run Knock Off over U-turn here.

Bandkrook

<Click the sprites for the importable>
Here is your Glowbro team. Salamence helps defensively check stuff like Victini, Scizor, etc., and provides Defog support. I opted for Hurricane to better ease the Azumarill and Primarina matchup. Rhyperior gives a Stealth Rock setter and a decent check to stuff like Goltres, Victini, and Salamence. Azumarill gives the team needed breaking power and provides some Speed control with Aqua Jet. Dada as the scarfer giving good speed control that can bring Azumarill in against stuff like Kommo-o. Finally, I added Magnezone because trapping Steel-types is nice for Glowbro and Zarude. Removing Skarmory is also very helpful for Azumarill. Went for Sleep Talk for the Grass-types because they find a fair amount of opportunities to put a Pokemon to sleep.

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
requested a lycanroc-dusk team a while ago but that was never gotten to, so I'm here asking for a new team, building off a core of Dragon Dance Salamence and Magnezone. We all know the purpose, zone traps skarmory and celesteela, salamence then can easily sweep. Team style should be offense because I prefer to play that style. Sets are down below. Thanks in advance to who is able to complete this request.
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Dual Wingbeat
- Earthquake

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
Ability: Magnet Pull
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Toxic
Hello good sir, :salamence: :magnezone: :tangrowth: :terrakion: :primarina: :diggersby:

I have your salamag team here, I started with the starting core obviously. I went with tang in the next slot because it gives me a general ground switch in when mag inevitably sinks momentum vs a ground, not only that but tang gives me a general knock switch in and can provide chip with rocky helm to support a potential dd mence wincon. Terrakion provides rocks and an actual dark resist, also just a general breaker to help pave a way for mence, good speed tier as well. Primarina means we don't hard lose to kommo so that's pretty cool. Diggersbytho is speed control and elec immunity, also is like the perfect pivot to pair with magnezone since it gets it in vs celesteela reliably, it also provides spikes support for mence n shit. Click sprites for paste.

Hi everybody:

I am looking to be an ORAS Superstar, but I want to take Beedrill along for the ride. Can someone make me a super duper good ORAS team with Mega Beedrill and Sylveon? This is what I have so far:

Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run
- Knock Off

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

But I am not married to those sets if there is something better to work with. I know Beedrill doesn't get the speed boost same turn in ORAS but I'm risky and don't run Protect. Sometimes I use webs, but I will leave it to you to make something super duper good. Thank you!
Hello good sir, :beedrill: :sylveon: :seismitoad: :doublade: :mandibuzz: :celebi:

Here is your bee + sylv team. I don't think cleric sylv is ideal as a partner here not only because it's generally hard outclassed by florg as a cleric but also because I don't think it provides a ton of support for mega bee with wish, I went with Specs Sylveon because mega bee by nature can chip steels n shit to give sylv an easier time breaking and ofc vise versa. I went with Seismitoad in the next slot to provide rocks support, I like toad a lot here because it keeps em up vs the stuff that comes in on bee/sylv so it is efficient in helping them out w rocks. Toad also helps your mu vs blanket physical attackers like mega aero and provides support w knock off. I knew with an offensive fairy that switching into conk would be rough by nature no matter what I did so I wanted to try and give it as few opportunities as possible, I think Doublade is as good as you're gonna get when it comes to a steel type that isn't immediately forced out by conk every time, not only that but it helps solidify our mus defensively against stuff like aero/coba/metagross/etc, not to mention in the end game I think it is greatly supported by everything on the team so far to get everything into range for a potential sd doub winpath. Mandibuzz is pretty necessary here for hazard removal and for Hydreigon matchup since we have a doub and an offensive fairy, also helps us a lot vs Roserade ofc when we have smth that's always forced out in toad. Celebi is the perfect last slot as it helps Doublade in busting through dark types w/ NP Colbur but more importantly gives us another conk answer w/ Colbur to act as a knock deterrent, not only that but you have a reliable means of beating Suicune now. Team's speed tiers are kinda funky but I think this is the best you're gonna get and it's fine. Click sprites for paste.

:ss/thundurus-therian:

Hey there! I would like to request a team that includes Thundurus-T on it. I'm not fussed on what set you use, as long as he is there. I feel like Thundy is a good mon in the meta and has some perks over Zeraora. Can't wait to see what you decide to do with it! Thank you in advance!
Hello good sir, :shuckle: :bisharp: :azumarill: :victini: :thundurus-therian: :scizor:

I used this team to get lati reqs and it honestly probably improves without lati maybe? Basically I just wanted to make webs and thundy-t tends to naturally fit onto webs because of it's ability to break with webs helping it out due to it's odd speed tier. Bisharp comes naturally as Defiant + it's breaking potential w/ webs up is a big deal, good offensive steel/dark and both being useful typings right off the bat. Azumarill is really good and I think with webs up has a lot of potential end game auto dubs, meshes well with bish. Victini is great here as it is extremely difficult to switch into in the first place due to it's powerful moves and consistent coverage but with webs up it becomes a potent cleaner as well even and it meshes greatly with bish to bust through dark types like Krookodile and provide support vs fighting types that force bish out, also can chip stuff for bd azu cleans very efficiently, also an offensive sciz check. Thundy-t makes me not-auto-lose to zera even tho it's not much of a check if at all, gives me an elec immunity mainly which is a p big deal, extremely potent with webs up and also provides a ground immunity. SD Scizor gives me another steel so I dont have to rely on Bisharp to deal with a lot of stuff it has a hard time dealing with offensively like Tapu Bulu and Alakazam, also obviously loves webs support. Shuckle is self explanatory, click the sprites for paste.

Rae

valiance and vigor
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello good sir, :salamence: :magnezone: :tangrowth: :terrakion: :primarina: :diggersby:

I have your salamag team here, I started with the starting core obviously. I went with tang in the next slot because it gives me a general ground switch in when mag inevitably sinks momentum vs a ground, not only that but tang gives me a general knock switch in and can provide chip with rocky helm to support a potential dd mence wincon. Terrakion provides rocks and an actual dark resist, also just a general breaker to help pave a way for mence, good speed tier as well. Primarina means we don't hard lose to kommo so that's pretty cool. Diggersbytho is speed control and elec immunity, also is like the perfect pivot to pair with magnezone since it gets it in vs celesteela reliably, it also provides spikes support for mence n shit. Click sprites for paste.

Hello good sir, :beedrill: :sylveon: :seismitoad: :doublade: :mandibuzz: :celebi:

Here is your bee + sylv team. I don't think cleric sylv is ideal as a partner here not only because it's generally hard outclassed by florg as a cleric but also because I don't think it provides a ton of support for mega bee with wish, I went with Specs Sylveon because mega bee by nature can chip steels n shit to give sylv an easier time breaking and ofc vise versa. I went with Seismitoad in the next slot to provide rocks support, I like toad a lot here because it keeps em up vs the stuff that comes in on bee/sylv so it is efficient in helping them out w rocks. Toad also helps your mu vs blanket physical attackers like mega aero and provides support w knock off. I knew with an offensive fairy that switching into conk would be rough by nature no matter what I did so I wanted to try and give it as few opportunities as possible, I think Doublade is as good as you're gonna get when it comes to a steel type that isn't immediately forced out by conk every time, not only that but it helps solidify our mus defensively against stuff like aero/coba/metagross/etc, not to mention in the end game I think it is greatly supported by everything on the team so far to get everything into range for a potential sd doub winpath. Mandibuzz is pretty necessary here for hazard removal and for Hydreigon matchup since we have a doub and an offensive fairy, also helps us a lot vs Roserade ofc when we have smth that's always forced out in toad. Celebi is the perfect last slot as it helps Doublade in busting through dark types w/ NP Colbur but more importantly gives us another conk answer w/ Colbur to act as a knock deterrent, not only that but you have a reliable means of beating Suicune now. Team's speed tiers are kinda funky but I think this is the best you're gonna get and it's fine. Click sprites for paste.

Hello good sir, :shuckle: :bisharp: :azumarill: :victini: :thundurus-therian: :scizor:

I used this team to get lati reqs and it honestly probably improves without lati maybe? Basically I just wanted to make webs and thundy-t tends to naturally fit onto webs because of it's ability to break with webs helping it out due to it's odd speed tier. Bisharp comes naturally as Defiant + it's breaking potential w/ webs up is a big deal, good offensive steel/dark and both being useful typings right off the bat. Azumarill is really good and I think with webs up has a lot of potential end game auto dubs, meshes well with bish. Victini is great here as it is extremely difficult to switch into in the first place due to it's powerful moves and consistent coverage but with webs up it becomes a potent cleaner as well even and it meshes greatly with bish to bust through dark types like Krookodile and provide support vs fighting types that force bish out, also can chip stuff for bd azu cleans very efficiently, also an offensive sciz check. Thundy-t makes me not-auto-lose to zera even tho it's not much of a check if at all, gives me an elec immunity mainly which is a p big deal, extremely potent with webs up and also provides a ground immunity. SD Scizor gives me another steel so I dont have to rely on Bisharp to deal with a lot of stuff it has a hard time dealing with offensively like Tapu Bulu and Alakazam, also obviously loves webs support. Shuckle is self explanatory, click the sprites for paste.

Super cool team! TYSM! (Title of the team is interesting, i'd like to hear why)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)