TMNTeenageCrisis
Cotton Presses
First Hoes of Hoenn (route 101)
Ferociously Frail

I think that's GG, 5-0 for Doduos

KACAW

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
DESTRUCTINATING DOOMBRINGING DODUOS DEALING DIRT
vs. The weeaboobs
TMNTeenageCrisis
Cotton Presses
First Hoes of Hoenn (route 101)
Ferociously Frail

I think that's GG, 5-0 for Doduos

KACAW
You misspelled dildos doduos rofl.
Also the 0 and 5 were on the wrong sides of the dash.
Geez Glass, learn 2 type imo.

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Both of these users do in fact suck. Also how was Passion 7k, I wouldn't get her for -7k.
Inferring i should've went for anything less than 50k is blasphemy. I was clearly a great steal for my team.

As for the rest of you what in the fuck are you (BAN ME PLEASE) doing? This shit talk is the saddest thing since Artemisa 's social life xDDD. Also FLCL will never lose his virginity fucking (BAN ME PLEASE).

edit: cased literally chokes on dicks

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Inferring i should've went for anything less than 50k is blasphemy. I was clearly a great steal for my team.

As for the rest of you what in the fuck are you (BAN ME PLEASE) doing? This shit talk is the saddest thing since Artemisa 's social life xDDD. Also FLCL will never lose his virginity fucking (BAN ME PLEASE).

No, I implied you should have went for less than 50k, YOU inferred it, nice try though honey.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Just don't cry when you go 0-X

As the official mascot I will say I don't support Soulgazer because he didn't give me good anime with dragons

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
  • this thread is shit
  • prem has shit taste
  • soulgazer is a tryhard
  • my team is ass:pirate:
  • passion is irrelevant
the worst part is that its not even trou funny shit... its just shit :(

Just don't cry when you go 0-X

As the official mascot I will say I don't support Soulgazer because he didn't give me good anime with dragons
watch sekikou no dragonar (idk its ongoing this season) ITS SOME GOOD (bad) SHIT

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Yo guys, anyone who calls me shit is gonna have to deal with whitequeen 2.0 just saying.
Why would we call you shit
Shit isn't THAT bad
Edit: oh also all other teams will fall to the superior woopers ~n_n~

Last edited:

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I've never seen this much trash-talk against one's own team...on a side note, I have that same USB stick, TCR.

Reactions: tcr

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is the thread where people convince themselves that even if they can't win with skill they can certainly win with ~sass~

and ofc prem started this thread because the former is not an option for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)