Unscrupulous Tiering Director Tournament, DOU Edition [won by: Level 51]

in as sub if thats a thing lol

ill ban diancite and gardevoirite bc fuck that shit edit: just read the op lol

gotta stop finally and qsns >:3

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
since I have some people who have requested being in as a sub, this is a 24 hour warning. Monday around midnight est I'll look through contact and determine if people need to be subbed out.

(round still ends when round ends, this is just to have made contact/set up a time to play)

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
i scheduled with qsns but he's not on, smh

edit: yeah he missed the time completely, what a nerd.

Last edited:

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
yeah actually calling activity on qsns, he was online and i hl'd him like 30 times and he ignored me :(

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
ok so maybe I'm missing something but the only thing I see for conversation between qsns and Level 51 is http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/level-51.118474/
where you say you're just going to be online
he asked for times dude
unless you scheduled through ps or somemthing

also qsns afks all the time on ps or that's what I tell myself when he ignores me

Last edited:

Bughouse

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If people saw my warning, had only communicated by PS, and then didn't decide to put something on the forums where I could see it, they were putting themselves at risk.

Not saying I'm definitely calling activity or not. But don't be stupid people. It's a tournament on the forums and the same activity rules as always apply.

Bughouse

pairings:
Stratos v n10sit - scheduled
Flame Road v Mr. NudistoBeach - scheduled

Level 51 vs qsns - at least seem to have made contact, though qsns may have missed a scheduled time (would have only been in PS convos - trusting Level 51 that contact was indeed made)
AuraRayquaza vs Twix - twix at least responded to aura, but is saying only wednesday and that even is a maybe
Arcticblast vs manga team - at least seem to have made contact, but it seems one or both of them missed time
Derivatives vs Meloettaaa - at least made contact but no scheduling I can see
Lana Del Seldo vs Memoric - no visible contact at all
DumbJokes vs Lord Qwilfish - no visible contact at all
megacyber vs DaAwesomeDude1 - at least made contact but no scheduling I can see
Lohgock vs BlueSkiddoWeCanToo - have made (a lot of) contact but no scheduling

I have four available subs, and the clear losers are Lana Del Seldo, Memoric, DumbJokes, and Lord Qwilfish, all of whom are getting double subbed because they couldn't even get something documented on the forums to indicate they had even made contact, much less schedule a match

New matches in their place:
Pearl vs Staxandstax (replacing Lana Del Seldo and Memoric, respectively)
deoxys speed vs PoliLoco (replacing DumbJokes and Lord Qwilfish, respectively)

Deadline is still the same time in 2 days, so git er done. And make sure to get in your activity case if it falls through. I don't want to have to flip like 5 coins.

pairings:
Stratos v n10sit - scheduled
Flame Road v Mr. NudistoBeach - scheduled

Level 51 vs qsns - at least seem to have made contact, though qsns may have missed a scheduled time (would have only been in PS convos - trusting Level 51 that contact was indeed made)
AuraRayquaza vs Twix - twix at least responded to aura, but is saying only wednesday and that even is a maybe
Arcticblast vs manga team - at least seem to have made contact, but it seems one or both of them missed time
Derivatives vs Meloettaaa - at least made contact but no scheduling I can see
Lana Del Seldo vs Memoric - no visible contact at all
DumbJokes vs Lord Qwilfish - no visible contact at all
megacyber vs DaAwesomeDude1 - at least made contact but no scheduling I can see
Lohgock vs BlueSkiddoWeCanToo - have made (a lot of) contact but no scheduling

I have four available subs, and the clear losers are Lana Del Seldo, Memoric, DumbJokes, and Lord Qwilfish, all of whom are getting double subbed because they couldn't even get something documented on the forums to indicate they had even made contact, much less schedule a match

New matches in their place:
Pearl vs Staxandstax (replacing Lana Del Seldo and Memoric, respectively)
deoxys speed vs PoliLoco (replacing DumbJokes and Lord Qwilfish, respectively)

Deadline is still the same time in 2 days, so git er done. And make sure to get in your activity case if it falls through. I don't want to have to flip like 5 coins.

Lokgock got very sick recently and if he can play today we will, but if not he gave me the win (aka bring in the subs).

http://puu.sh/niJV2/b365ce7af4.png

Edit: We're playing at 5 p.m. EST today

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)